Forum for Pigeon Fanciers
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  UK Pigeon SalesUK Pigeon Sales  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Canadian Road Rage! Discretion advised!
by Boosey Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Weather today
by David Yesterday at 8:35 pm

» Old Cock Show Entries 2017.
by David Yesterday at 7:28 pm

» floating eggs
by Knackered Yesterday at 11:48 am

» Aviery , Whats Yours Like ...?
by Knackered Yesterday at 11:37 am

» Pairing Up....
by Knackered Yesterday at 11:13 am

» One Loft Races to consider
by Knackered Yesterday at 10:57 am

» Birds of a feather.
by halcanada Yesterday at 10:45 am

» Old Cocks Show.
by David Yesterday at 6:04 am

Forum Syndicate
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
Who is online?
In total there are 39 users online :: 6 Registered, 0 Hidden and 33 Guests :: 2 Bots

chuda, cowandchicken, David, oldstrain, peel bros, phil411

Most users ever online was 144 on Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:37 pm
Bucktons 2017 Calendar
Pigeon World Forum, Fancier of the Year Trophy.
Top posting users this week
Knackered
 
David
 
Boosey
 
Similar topics
    Statistics
    We have 1102 registered users
    The newest registered user is swaps

    Our users have posted a total of 156911 messages in 10425 subjects
    Log in
    Username:
    Password:
    Log in automatically: 
    :: I forgot my password
    Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
    From Fed Topper to Master Chef
    The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
    John Gibbs young pied/grizzle winner.
    Top posters
    David
     
    Don Webb
     
    IANYOUNG
     
    oldstrain
     
    peel bros
     
    Gaz b
     
    Knackered
     
    birdy2011
     
    Rene A
     
    Alex
     

    Share | 
     

     Finders Fee !!!.

    View previous topic View next topic Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    Knackered
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    avatar

    Posts : 5896
    Join date : 2013-03-11

    PostSubject: Finders Fee !!!.   Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:04 pm

    Lost an old friend Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad 20 year partnership etc Smile Smile. One home made scaper gone missing Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes some where & do you think I can find it as such. Made out of an old saw blade  bounce bounce & what really p*sses me off as such is it still has another 20 years of good life left in it. So lol! lol! lol! if anyone here happens to just find it Wink Wink I'm happy to pay out "Big time" Smile Smile. cheers
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    David
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    avatar

    Posts : 29884
    Join date : 2009-03-18
    Location : Leeds

    PostSubject: Re: Finders Fee !!!.   Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:45 pm

    ive lost my scraper before knackerd, only place I can think that it went was in the bag with the droppings....I hope it turns up for you, faithful friends are hard to come by.
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile Online
    Knackered
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    avatar

    Posts : 5896
    Join date : 2013-03-11

    PostSubject: Re: Finders Fee !!!.   Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:01 pm

    David wrote:
    ive lost my scraper before knackerd, only place I can think that it went was in the bag with the droppings....I hope it turns up for you,  faithful friends are hard to come by.
    Smile Smile True Wink Wink Like an old dog David. Never complain, ask for money etc Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes or always looking for time off bounce bounce & just happy to say nothing & just put in & do the work required Wink Wink.
    *****
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    David
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    avatar

    Posts : 29884
    Join date : 2009-03-18
    Location : Leeds

    PostSubject: Re: Finders Fee !!!.   Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:03 pm

    all my dog does all day is bark or sleep knackered........... lol! lol!

    oh, and make a mess lol!
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile Online
    Knackered
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    avatar

    Posts : 5896
    Join date : 2013-03-11

    PostSubject: Re: Finders Fee !!!.   Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:32 pm

    David wrote:
    all my dog does all day is bark or sleep knackered........... lol! lol!

    oh, and make a mess lol!
    lol! lol! lol! Can I suggest Smile Smile it's master there Wink  Wink read a good book on dog management etc. cheers
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    David
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    avatar

    Posts : 29884
    Join date : 2009-03-18
    Location : Leeds

    PostSubject: Re: Finders Fee !!!.   Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:14 pm

    I don't think reading any book could even begin to control this lunatic knackered......
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile Online
    Knackered
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    avatar

    Posts : 5896
    Join date : 2013-03-11

    PostSubject: Re: Finders Fee !!!.   Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:00 pm

    David wrote:
    I don't think reading any book could even begin to control this lunatic knackered......
    lol! lol! lol! Sad that Smile Smile maybe I could suggest Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes a certain type  of accommodation etc bounce bounce for a certain type of holiday David "Long term" to help solve your issues Wink Wink. cheers
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    redrog
    Hatchling
    Hatchling


    Posts : 814
    Join date : 2012-12-03
    Age : 61
    Location : rhos, wrexham

    PostSubject: Re: Finders Fee !!!.   Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:10 pm

    Knackered wrote:
    David wrote:
    I don't think reading any book could even begin to control this lunatic knackered......
    lol! lol! lol! Sad that Smile Smile maybe I could suggest Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes a certain type  of accommodation etc bounce bounce for a certain type of holiday David "Long term" to help solve your issues Wink Wink. cheers
    there you go again knackered mate, definitely dark side to you pal. lol!
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    Knackered
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    avatar

    Posts : 5896
    Join date : 2013-03-11

    PostSubject: Re: Finders Fee !!!.   Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:33 pm

    redrog wrote:
    Knackered wrote:
    David wrote:
    I don't think reading any book could even begin to control this lunatic knackered......
    lol! lol! lol! Sad that Smile Smile maybe I could suggest Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes a certain type  of accommodation etc bounce bounce for a certain type of holiday David "Long term" to help solve your issues Wink Wink. cheers
    there you go again knackered mate, definitely dark side to you pal.  lol!
    True Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes But don't we all Redrog Smile Smile But don't worry thou  etc lol! lol! lol! as you will soon notice the differance here, if/when my dark side, unfortunately appears Wink Wink.  cheers
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    Sponsored content




    PostSubject: Re: Finders Fee !!!.   

    Back to top Go down
     
    Finders Fee !!!.
    View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
    Page 1 of 1
     Similar topics
    -
    » Wild Life Finder

    Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
    Racing Pigeons,Show & Fancy Pigeons :: Message Forum :: General Discussions-
    Jump to: