Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» RPRA , WHAT DO THEY DO ?
Pills kids pigeons. Emptyby Knackered Today at 10:07 am

» Good Morning
Pills kids pigeons. Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 10:03 am

» overnight and multiple nights basket
Pills kids pigeons. Emptyby Knackered Today at 9:37 am

» Weather today
Pills kids pigeons. Emptyby David Yesterday at 11:59 am

» RPRA Auction
Pills kids pigeons. Emptyby David Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:04 pm

» First post on pigeon categories
Pills kids pigeons. Emptyby oldstrain Sat Mar 16, 2024 10:26 am

» Catching a pigeon
Pills kids pigeons. Emptyby oldstrain Sat Mar 16, 2024 10:25 am

» RPRA Latest .
Pills kids pigeons. Emptyby David Wed Mar 13, 2024 12:14 pm

» RPRA Levy ?
Pills kids pigeons. Emptyby David Wed Mar 13, 2024 11:43 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Pills kids pigeons. 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 58 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 55 Guests :: 2 Bots

George & Morgan, Knackered, tanveerhbaig

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Pills kids pigeons. Resise10
Top posting users this week
Knackered
Pills kids pigeons. Vote_lcapPills kids pigeons. Voting_barPills kids pigeons. Vote_rcap 
David
Pills kids pigeons. Vote_lcapPills kids pigeons. Voting_barPills kids pigeons. Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
tanveerhbaig
barnie
oldstrain
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1293 registered users
The newest registered user is Meddy78

Our users have posted a total of 221844 messages in 13968 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Pills kids pigeons. Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Pills kids pigeons. Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Pills kids pigeons.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
halcanada
Youngbird
Youngbird
halcanada

Pills kids pigeons. Empty
PostSubject: Pills kids pigeons.   Pills kids pigeons. EmptyThu Oct 19, 2017 3:14 am

Pills and kids/pigeons. Maybe out of context but could not ignore some similarities. For many years , eons ago, managing hog farms medications were the answer to many health problems. They worked for the majority of animals and the ones that did not respond either were culled or put down. Small percentage. So used to medicate pigeons for years. Finally said enough is enough. Cost was not a problem as meds for animals usually work for birds and mine were free. Vaccines of course are different. I showed many members of the Fed how to use vaccine guns etc, when vaccines first came out. Vaccine guns I supplied at cost. Then every club that did not have one bought one elsewhere. Many years ago now. Point is, if a bird is not naturally healthy, no natural immunity, then regardless of cost or pedigree it is not worth keeping. Meds will prop it up of course. Vaccines will or should prevent birds succumbing to the virus in question. Years ago I took the do or die route. No meds (unless natural) and no vaccines. First year not good. Next few years 100% improvement. Now a pigeon cannot talk to you and tell you it's ailments. Astute fanciers (Not really in that category much as I would like to be) can spot problems just about before they develop. Reason for this probably boring post? Kids! Had 4 grandchildren and their parents here this evening. Ages 11 down to six. 5 boys one girl. Live 2 hours away. Kids are hellions. Conversation got around to them. They all take pills! For anger management, slowness of brain power quickness of brain power and God knows what else ails them. When I was a kid, what my parents said was law. You did it for fear of retribution. Slap across the head or worse in those days, miss a meal. I never ever met any one my age taking pills. Slap across the head is probably child abuse now a days. Just as now finding new ailments for pigeons is to sell meds. Same as kids. Find a new ailment cash in. One can cull pigeons. Kids it may be a problem.
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Pills kids pigeons.   Pills kids pigeons. EmptyThu Oct 19, 2017 8:28 am

its unbelievable how many kids have issues with behaviour of some sort ...as you hal it was tough love with no tea and grounded for a week .don't know how it is in Canada but here you cant let kids out to play like we used to from dawn to dusk and think that this helps with a lot of social skills and brings a lot of characters out of their shell hanging out with other kids and learning about dangers and of course some mischief ...today they conform to a phone or laptop etc...is this the problem ,I don't know but interesting subject ...over here the doctors have nothing to do with the finance of medication but in the states I read that they get a percentage of the cost of the medication they dish out for cancer patients Shocked
I just wonder if that's the same for all medications in the states that are issued by their doctors atb
Back to top Go down
halcanada
Youngbird
Youngbird
halcanada

PostSubject: Re: Pills kids pigeons.   Pills kids pigeons. EmptyFri Oct 20, 2017 1:48 am

US is only major country without Government funded health care. They developed a new cancer drug. On tax payers money. The company making it is charghng $400 a dose. Not many can affordit. No controls. All other meds/procedures are expensive. That is why many come to Canada for treatment. Trump will either get assassinated or impeached within the next few years.
Few folks on Facebook (pigeon fliers) have been advertising on Kiiji. Sort of swap and sell free ad site. Pair of free pigeons to who ever wants to start up. Seems to be working so far. Clubs are getting new members. Any site like that in the UK?
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Pills kids pigeons.   Pills kids pigeons. EmptyFri Oct 20, 2017 8:38 am

pigeon sale site of reasonably priced birds and a few freebies at times on the site the link is at the bottom of the homepage but usually it involves cash ... I think its a good idea the freebie lark
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pills kids pigeons.   Pills kids pigeons. Empty

Back to top Go down

Pills kids pigeons.
Page 1 of 1