Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Good Morning
To All One Loft Syndicate Members.... Emptyby Knackered Today at 5:08 am

» overnight and multiple nights basket
To All One Loft Syndicate Members.... Emptyby Knackered Today at 5:00 am

» Weather today
To All One Loft Syndicate Members.... Emptyby David Yesterday at 11:59 am

» RPRA Auction
To All One Loft Syndicate Members.... Emptyby David Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:04 pm

» First post on pigeon categories
To All One Loft Syndicate Members.... Emptyby oldstrain Sat Mar 16, 2024 10:26 am

» Catching a pigeon
To All One Loft Syndicate Members.... Emptyby oldstrain Sat Mar 16, 2024 10:25 am

» RPRA Latest .
To All One Loft Syndicate Members.... Emptyby David Wed Mar 13, 2024 12:14 pm

» RPRA Levy ?
To All One Loft Syndicate Members.... Emptyby David Wed Mar 13, 2024 11:43 am

» RPRA , WHAT DO THEY DO ?
To All One Loft Syndicate Members.... Emptyby David Wed Mar 13, 2024 11:35 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) To All One Loft Syndicate Members.... 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 34 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 33 Guests :: 2 Bots

Knackered

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.To All One Loft Syndicate Members.... Resise10
Top posting users this week
oldstrain
To All One Loft Syndicate Members.... Vote_lcapTo All One Loft Syndicate Members.... Voting_barTo All One Loft Syndicate Members.... Vote_rcap 
David
To All One Loft Syndicate Members.... Vote_lcapTo All One Loft Syndicate Members.... Voting_barTo All One Loft Syndicate Members.... Vote_rcap 
Knackered
barnie
tanveerhbaig
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1293 registered users
The newest registered user is Meddy78

Our users have posted a total of 221835 messages in 13968 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
To All One Loft Syndicate Members.... Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
To All One Loft Syndicate Members.... Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

To All One Loft Syndicate Members....

Go down 
+3
oldstrain
Boosey
David
7 posters
AuthorMessage
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

To All One Loft Syndicate Members.... Empty
PostSubject: To All One Loft Syndicate Members....   To All One Loft Syndicate Members.... EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 7:11 pm

I`m posting this up to let all our forum syndicate members know whats happened, today I phoned the rpra to pay for our syndicate bird which I won in auction yesterday.....the woman asked me for my loft number and address etc, and didn't , to be honest have much of a clue as to the pigeon I had bought......after a while she finally got the right bird, then more questions, one asking if the pigeon was mine......I said the bird was entered by our forum syndicate and I had merely bought it back, oh, she said, that means you need to pay half the money you bid on the pigeon, I insisted I needed to pay in full and them to send the syndicates half to mark evans, as he is in charge of funds. she said she would speak to the manager and disappeared for a while, when she returned she insisted I must pay half the money if I wanted the bird, so she left me no choice.

so, I have now paid £35 to the rpra, which means I owe the forum syndicate £35, which I will send to mark making our total forum syndicate balance £85, which will make things right.

sorry to all members of the syndicate, but it wasn't something I did to rip anybody off, and I will pay the £35 to mark by cash, bank transfer or paypal, once I have spoke to him......... Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Boosey
Youngbird
Youngbird
Boosey

PostSubject: Re: To All One Loft Syndicate Members....   To All One Loft Syndicate Members.... EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 7:45 pm

Yeah no worries David.
Hope it breeds you some winners
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: To All One Loft Syndicate Members....   To All One Loft Syndicate Members.... EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 7:59 pm

chance we take isn't it steve, the bird did us proud so its the least I could do bidding on it.........

needed to let members know what was going on re payment and the rpra.
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: To All One Loft Syndicate Members....   To All One Loft Syndicate Members.... EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 8:18 pm

good luck with the bird david hope it breeds well for you cheers
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: To All One Loft Syndicate Members....   To All One Loft Syndicate Members.... EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 8:19 pm

thanks Darren, its consistent I`ll give it that, so it might breed a good un lol!
Back to top Go down
Lofty
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: To All One Loft Syndicate Members....   To All One Loft Syndicate Members.... EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 8:49 pm

What a dozy cow,talk about making things difficult, thanks for bidding on our bird David, it has some quality about it, hope you have plenty of luck breeding with it, pedigree is good
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: To All One Loft Syndicate Members....   To All One Loft Syndicate Members.... EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 9:56 pm

yes, she seemed in too much of a hurry to get it done and off the phone.....but I suppose the phone will have been none stop all day eh .....they could have made things simpler by just taking the full amount, but you cant tell these people, I explained it was a forum syndicate but they don't listen.

ive spoke with mark now and its sorted , he knows whats gone on.......

thanks roy.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: To All One Loft Syndicate Members....   To All One Loft Syndicate Members.... EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 9:35 am

walkers booked for collection Wednesday, our one loft bird should be with me Thursday..... cheers
Back to top Go down
friendsloft
Youngbird
Youngbird
friendsloft

PostSubject: Re: To All One Loft Syndicate Members....   To All One Loft Syndicate Members.... EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 2:14 pm

Well done David hope u get plenty of winners out of it
Ken
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/friendsloft/index.htm
friendsloft
Youngbird
Youngbird
friendsloft

PostSubject: Re: To All One Loft Syndicate Members....   To All One Loft Syndicate Members.... EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 2:14 pm

Well done David hope u get plenty of winners out of it
Ken
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: To All One Loft Syndicate Members....   To All One Loft Syndicate Members.... EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 3:24 pm

I can try ken...........it will be down to luck if I do lol!
Back to top Go down
friendsloft
Youngbird
Youngbird
friendsloft

PostSubject: Re: To All One Loft Syndicate Members....   To All One Loft Syndicate Members.... EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 3:35 pm

Lol to a man of your calbre not a problem
Ken
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: To All One Loft Syndicate Members....   To All One Loft Syndicate Members.... EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 3:45 pm

friendsloft wrote:
Lol to a man of your calbre not a problem
Ken

lol! lol! lol!

if my record keeping is anything to go by ken eh......... lol!
Back to top Go down
friendsloft
Youngbird
Youngbird
friendsloft

PostSubject: Re: To All One Loft Syndicate Members....   To All One Loft Syndicate Members.... EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 3:53 pm

Lol lol! i take it you still not got any from your last post scraps of paper in a draw lol
Ken
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: To All One Loft Syndicate Members....   To All One Loft Syndicate Members.... EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 3:58 pm

ive got a bit better this year ken, I know who is bred off who, but didn't write down who got them......... lol!

maybe next year eh cheers
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: To All One Loft Syndicate Members....   To All One Loft Syndicate Members.... EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 9:18 pm

Goodluck with the bird david
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: To All One Loft Syndicate Members....   To All One Loft Syndicate Members.... EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 10:05 pm

thanks ray.... cheers
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: To All One Loft Syndicate Members....   To All One Loft Syndicate Members.... EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 10:46 pm

All the best David fingers crossed the pigeon can do a better job of breeding than the girl did with sorting things out

When the pigeon has completed its moult shall have to put a few photos on the site off it cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: To All One Loft Syndicate Members....   To All One Loft Syndicate Members.... EmptyWed Oct 25, 2017 8:08 pm

yes I will don, if I remember right our forum syndicate was late in to the rpra one loft, so our bird was quite young, and still did well.
Back to top Go down
Boosey
Youngbird
Youngbird
Boosey

PostSubject: Re: To All One Loft Syndicate Members....   To All One Loft Syndicate Members.... EmptyWed Oct 25, 2017 8:28 pm

Yeah, that’s a fair point David, I forgot about that.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: To All One Loft Syndicate Members....   To All One Loft Syndicate Members.... EmptyWed Oct 25, 2017 9:00 pm

yes steve, some of the other birds will have been there quite a bit longer I would imagine ....we just happened to get in near the cut of period when they had a few spare places left.
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: To All One Loft Syndicate Members....   To All One Loft Syndicate Members.... EmptyWed Oct 25, 2017 10:15 pm

David wrote:
yes I will don, if I remember right our forum syndicate was late in to the rpra one loft, so our bird was quite young, and still did well.

No late breds on you David lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To All One Loft Syndicate Members....   To All One Loft Syndicate Members.... Empty

Back to top Go down

To All One Loft Syndicate Members....
Page 1 of 1