Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
Jobs still to be done Emptyby barnie Yesterday at 7:58 pm

» new hen for speed
Jobs still to be done Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 6:51 pm

» Good Morning
Jobs still to be done Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 10:21 am

» sorting birds out
Jobs still to be done Emptyby David Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:33 am

» new rules from Defra
Jobs still to be done Emptyby David Sun Mar 24, 2024 8:30 pm

» RPRA Auction ........
Jobs still to be done Emptyby David Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:40 pm

» overnight and multiple nights basket
Jobs still to be done Emptyby Knackered Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:21 pm

» Loft Location
Jobs still to be done Emptyby David Thu Mar 21, 2024 7:43 pm

» RPRA , WHAT DO THEY DO ?
Jobs still to be done Emptyby David Thu Mar 21, 2024 9:43 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Jobs still to be done 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 63 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 63 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Jobs still to be done Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
Jobs still to be done Vote_lcapJobs still to be done Voting_barJobs still to be done Vote_rcap 
David
Jobs still to be done Vote_lcapJobs still to be done Voting_barJobs still to be done Vote_rcap 
oldstrain
barnie
Knackered
Statistics
We have 1293 registered users
The newest registered user is Meddy78

Our users have posted a total of 221961 messages in 13973 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Jobs still to be done Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Jobs still to be done Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Jobs still to be done

Go down 
+5
fieldwalker
David
halcanada
friendsloft
markevans
9 posters
AuthorMessage
markevans
Youngbird
Youngbird
markevans

Jobs still to be done Empty
PostSubject: Jobs still to be done   Jobs still to be done EmptySun Dec 17, 2017 4:05 pm

Are members all done with the loft alterations or is there still a few jobs to do I have one or two jobs on over the Christmas period going to put a 2ft board up on the roof in side above the nest boxes so the air flow doesn't come up directly in front of the boxes and also over the air vents to filter the air in instead of a draft
Back to top Go down
friendsloft
Youngbird
Youngbird
friendsloft

PostSubject: Re: Jobs still to be done   Jobs still to be done EmptySun Dec 17, 2017 4:58 pm

All my jobs finnished
Ken
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/friendsloft/index.htm
halcanada
Youngbird
Youngbird
halcanada

PostSubject: Re: Jobs still to be done   Jobs still to be done EmptySun Dec 17, 2017 5:22 pm

Dig a path to the lofts through the snow. Once or twice a week.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Jobs still to be done   Jobs still to be done EmptySun Dec 17, 2017 5:29 pm

new loft build has come to a stand still, Christmas has stopped everything on it........ Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
friendsloft
Youngbird
Youngbird
friendsloft

PostSubject: Re: Jobs still to be done   Jobs still to be done EmptySun Dec 17, 2017 5:39 pm

David wrote:
new loft build has come to a stand still, Christmas has stopped everything on it........ Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Now David how many years have i heard you say that lol! rendeer santa
Ken
Back to top Go down
fieldwalker
Youngbird
Youngbird
fieldwalker

PostSubject: Re: Jobs still to be done   Jobs still to be done EmptySun Dec 17, 2017 6:23 pm

David wrote:

and which christmas is that??? lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Jobs still to be done   Jobs still to be done EmptySun Dec 17, 2017 8:06 pm

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed ok, ok........just a minor hold up............... lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Jobs still to be done   Jobs still to be done EmptyMon Dec 18, 2017 6:23 am

fieldwalker wrote:
David wrote:

and which christmas is that??? lol! lol! lol!
lol! lol!lol! I look on Davids building scenario FW as a race etc   Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Smile Smile as to who wins as such. He finishes it all there & races bounce bounce or I fill my little plot in the ground, first Wink Wink.  cheers
Back to top Go down
Lofty
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Jobs still to be done   Jobs still to be done EmptyMon Dec 18, 2017 8:02 am

Got some nest boxes to put up, and the one loft is done then carry on with the loft we've just built, but no real rush for that as the roof is on but the ply we used got wet so we need to let it dry out before we can finish fitting it out, so long as it's done before March so the birds can get used to it and we'll be OK
Back to top Go down
markevans
Youngbird
Youngbird
markevans

PostSubject: Re: Jobs still to be done   Jobs still to be done EmptyMon Dec 18, 2017 9:28 am

Hope Dave finishes his loft first knackered for your sake but I wouldn't like to bet on it
Back to top Go down
fieldwalker
Youngbird
Youngbird
fieldwalker

PostSubject: Re: Jobs still to be done   Jobs still to be done EmptyMon Dec 18, 2017 10:19 am

He will or we will all turn up at his door and get it up and finished in a day lol any joiners on the forum?? lol
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Jobs still to be done   Jobs still to be done EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 5:25 am

markevans wrote:
Hope Dave finishes his loft first knackered for your sake but I wouldn't like to bet on it
Neither would  I Mark Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Smile Smile Been here long enough now, to see the pace he set's himself etc lol! lol! lol! & I suspect I'm in Big, Big trouble, unfortunately Smile Smile. cheers
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Jobs still to be done   Jobs still to be done EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 9:12 am

have to put a sputnik on a hens section (new section) for racing ...that's it done and dusted we got a new storage shed so now I can free up a section of the loft from the wifes clutter cheers
Back to top Go down
friendsloft
Youngbird
Youngbird
friendsloft

PostSubject: Re: Jobs still to be done   Jobs still to be done EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 1:46 pm

fieldwalker wrote:
He will or we will all turn up at his door and get it up and finished in a day lol any joiners on the forum?? lol

Not a bad idea he makes a good cup of tea even if you hae to wait a few hours lol
Ken
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Jobs still to be done   Jobs still to be done EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 1:58 pm

friendsloft wrote:
fieldwalker wrote:

Not a bad idea he makes a good cup of tea even if you hae to wait a few hours lol
Ken

you know me ken, I rarely get the chance to talk pigeons with a real person, its always over the internet.....you should know by now, once your at my house your there for a while until you can escape......... lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
friendsloft
Youngbird
Youngbird
friendsloft

PostSubject: Re: Jobs still to be done   Jobs still to be done EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 2:01 pm

Lol David and its always a pleasure when we meet up
Ken
Back to top Go down
blueskylofts
Youngbird
Youngbird
blueskylofts

PostSubject: Re: Jobs still to be done   Jobs still to be done EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 6:16 pm

When we get moved into our new house on the 4th Jan - I will have to start putting two stock lofts together, then putting up a young bird loft.

Then after that - building a brand new - purpose built race loft.

So I will have plenty on I think.

If anyone lives near the Forest of Dean and would give me a hand, it would be very welcome.

Phil
Back to top Go down
http://www.philongold.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jobs still to be done   Jobs still to be done Empty

Back to top Go down

Jobs still to be done
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Racing Pigeons,Show & Fancy Pigeons :: General Pigeon News :: Weather-
Jump to: