Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
Results  Young Bird Eye Sign  Emptyby barnie Yesterday at 7:58 pm

» new hen for speed
Results  Young Bird Eye Sign  Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 6:51 pm

» Good Morning
Results  Young Bird Eye Sign  Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 10:21 am

» sorting birds out
Results  Young Bird Eye Sign  Emptyby David Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:33 am

» new rules from Defra
Results  Young Bird Eye Sign  Emptyby David Sun Mar 24, 2024 8:30 pm

» RPRA Auction ........
Results  Young Bird Eye Sign  Emptyby David Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:40 pm

» overnight and multiple nights basket
Results  Young Bird Eye Sign  Emptyby Knackered Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:21 pm

» Loft Location
Results  Young Bird Eye Sign  Emptyby David Thu Mar 21, 2024 7:43 pm

» RPRA , WHAT DO THEY DO ?
Results  Young Bird Eye Sign  Emptyby David Thu Mar 21, 2024 9:43 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Results  Young Bird Eye Sign  20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 61 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 61 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Results  Young Bird Eye Sign  Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
Results  Young Bird Eye Sign  Vote_lcapResults  Young Bird Eye Sign  Voting_barResults  Young Bird Eye Sign  Vote_rcap 
David
Results  Young Bird Eye Sign  Vote_lcapResults  Young Bird Eye Sign  Voting_barResults  Young Bird Eye Sign  Vote_rcap 
oldstrain
barnie
Knackered
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1293 registered users
The newest registered user is Meddy78

Our users have posted a total of 221961 messages in 13973 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Results  Young Bird Eye Sign  Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Results  Young Bird Eye Sign  Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Results Young Bird Eye Sign

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

Results  Young Bird Eye Sign  Empty
PostSubject: Results Young Bird Eye Sign    Results  Young Bird Eye Sign  EmptySun Jan 14, 2018 1:27 pm

Hi Everyone

Thanks again for allowing me to Judge I hope I have been able to get things right

Just like to say Number 11 and 14 are the same eyes

Number 5,9,16,17 look very mature eyes for youngsters but I KNOW NOTHING confused confused

Shame 13+14 not taken closer to see the colours better would say Number 14 has a touch of Green shade in Iris

Here goes pale pale pale pale

1st, No 6 Top Class better breeder than racer

2nd, No 5 Top Racer plenty of speed lines and with another good eye would breed

3rd, No 16 Good Duel Purpose eye good breeder / racer

4th, No 9 Good breeder Duel Purpose

5th, No 13, Full eye racing machine will also produce with another strong eye but not to strong

6th, No 8 Top Racing machine

7th, No 14 Racer / Breeder

8th, No 7 Good Racer will breed with a stronger eye

9th, No 17 The eye looks like the you get in the Jan Ardens so would say Distance

10th, No 15 Racing Eye

11th, No 12 Racing Eye

12th No 4 Racing Eye

13th, No 10 Racing Eye

14th, No 3 Racing Eye

15th, No 2 Racing Eye

16th, No 1 Racing Eye

Thanks again members for allowing me to be apart of this show its been BRILLIANT confused confused

Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: Results Young Bird Eye Sign    Results  Young Bird Eye Sign  EmptySun Jan 14, 2018 1:30 pm

Can I just say now the result is on it looks like the same person may have put Number 13 and 14 in the show

what are they off ???? and its a shame you could not get closer with the photos but would like to see how they would breed together

But I KNOW NOTHING
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Results Young Bird Eye Sign    Results  Young Bird Eye Sign  EmptySun Jan 14, 2018 2:11 pm

just noticed dons results for the eye sign show..........thanks don for judging and giving your views, I`m going to have a read through

thanks don cheers
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Results Young Bird Eye Sign    Results  Young Bird Eye Sign  EmptySun Jan 14, 2018 2:17 pm

excellent result don, just by having a quick look at your choices I know you have picked the same pigeon our member chuda won the yb eye sign show a few weeks ago at a local show, you have also if I`m correct picked the 2nd and 4th winner which are also chuda`s birds.......I think 3rd was mine Razz

Back to top Go down
chuda
Chipping
Chipping
chuda

PostSubject: Re: Results Young Bird Eye Sign    Results  Young Bird Eye Sign  EmptySun Jan 14, 2018 2:28 pm

Nest mate to the winner.

Results  Young Bird Eye Sign  SQnngpm
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: Results Young Bird Eye Sign    Results  Young Bird Eye Sign  EmptySun Jan 14, 2018 2:32 pm

Thank god done something right PHEW

Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: Results Young Bird Eye Sign    Results  Young Bird Eye Sign  EmptySun Jan 14, 2018 2:33 pm

chuda wrote:
Nest mate to the winner.

That's a cracker Chuda would love to see the parents that they are off
Back to top Go down
markevans
Youngbird
Youngbird
markevans

PostSubject: Re: Results Young Bird Eye Sign    Results  Young Bird Eye Sign  EmptySun Jan 14, 2018 2:35 pm

Well done Don on judging the young bird eyes its been very interesting reading the comments on then all young and old may be in the future you or chuda can post one eye a week with the evaluation on that eye think most members would find it interesting
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: Results Young Bird Eye Sign    Results  Young Bird Eye Sign  EmptySun Jan 14, 2018 2:35 pm

David now that the Eyesign shows are finished can you please post the eyes I sent you to see what fanciers think
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Results Young Bird Eye Sign    Results  Young Bird Eye Sign  EmptySun Jan 14, 2018 2:37 pm

yes I will don, no problem cheers
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: Results Young Bird Eye Sign    Results  Young Bird Eye Sign  EmptySun Jan 14, 2018 2:39 pm

[quote="markevans"]Well done Don on judging the young bird eyes its been very interesting reading the comments on then all young and old may be in the future you or chuda can post one eye a week with the evaluation on that eye think most members would find it interesting[/quote

Mark eyesign is a great mistery which some fanciers think is good like myself but others think is a load off crap but everyone to there own but don't forget

I KNOW NOTHING
Back to top Go down
markevans
Youngbird
Youngbird
markevans

PostSubject: Re: Results Young Bird Eye Sign    Results  Young Bird Eye Sign  EmptySun Jan 14, 2018 2:42 pm

Don't think so Don you no something
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: Results Young Bird Eye Sign    Results  Young Bird Eye Sign  EmptySun Jan 14, 2018 2:48 pm

chuda wrote:
Nest mate to the winner.

Chuda would say this is a racing machine
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Results Young Bird Eye Sign    Results  Young Bird Eye Sign  EmptySun Jan 14, 2018 3:14 pm

well done to all that entered cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Results Young Bird Eye Sign    Results  Young Bird Eye Sign  Empty

Back to top Go down

Results Young Bird Eye Sign
Page 1 of 1