Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Good Morning
America is great!! Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 5:29 pm

» good luck weekend
America is great!! Emptyby David Today at 5:25 pm

» Weather today
America is great!! Emptyby David Today at 5:21 pm

» Ian Evans BHW Letter
America is great!! Emptyby Knackered Today at 1:17 am

» birds on loan
America is great!! Emptyby Knackered Today at 12:40 am

» photo of Morgan
America is great!! Emptyby Knackered Today at 12:20 am

» Hotting up in the Middle East
America is great!! Emptyby David Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:35 pm

» Homing World Stud Book
America is great!! Emptyby George & Morgan Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:46 am

» York Road & District Results 2024
America is great!! Emptyby David Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:39 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) America is great!! 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 82 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 79 Guests :: 2 Bots

barnie, David, George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.America is great!! Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
America is great!! Vote_lcapAmerica is great!! Voting_barAmerica is great!! Vote_rcap 
David
America is great!! Vote_lcapAmerica is great!! Voting_barAmerica is great!! Vote_rcap 
Knackered
barnie
oldstrain
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222404 messages in 13991 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
America is great!! Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
America is great!! Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

America is great!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
halcanada
Youngbird
Youngbird
halcanada

America is great!! Empty
PostSubject: America is great!!   America is great!! EmptySat Feb 24, 2018 1:18 am

So I posted. Hal Hickton Not all Americans feel the same way. Never have. Hence the abolition of slavery. The most vocal people grab the headlines. Media exploits it. After all, they also have to have an audience to keep coming back. Chaos and wars. How many years ago was the world conflict free? 400? Wars stimulate the economy of the UK, Europe, US, Canada and many other 'nations'. Canada sells as many munitions percentage wise as any other country. In 1956 or thereabouts, UK took in many Hungarian refugees. As did other countries. Today refugees, illegal immigrants are causing many problems. UK, Germany etc, etc,.Much opposition to them. Why? First off, in my opinion any way, they are not Caucasian. The majority have limited skill etc,. Yet many countries including Canada give them benefits beyond what a lot get here. !956 and today's influx. The Hungarians (memory here) worked hard and assimilated rapidly. Rich or poor when they came the great majority made a life. None that I remember lived on hand outs. Pride. Everything has to be viewed in context. Dreamers? Thousands of them in North America. Think the name for that group is pigeon fanciers! Ahem, I belong also!!.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

America is great!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: America is great!!   America is great!! EmptySat Feb 24, 2018 6:38 am

halcanada wrote:
So I posted. Hal Hickton Not all Americans feel the same way. Never have. Hence the abolition of slavery. The most vocal people grab the headlines. Media exploits it. After all, they also have to have an audience to keep coming back. Chaos and wars. How many years ago was the world conflict free? 400? Wars stimulate the economy of the UK, Europe, US, Canada and many other 'nations'. Canada sells as many munitions percentage wise as any other country. In 1956 or thereabouts, UK took in many Hungarian refugees. As did other countries. Today refugees, illegal immigrants are causing many problems. UK, Germany etc, etc,.Much opposition to them. Why? First off, in my opinion any way, they are not Caucasian. The majority have limited skill etc,. Yet many countries including Canada give them benefits beyond what a lot get here. !956 and today's influx. The Hungarians (memory here) worked hard and assimilated rapidly. Rich or poor when they came the great majority made a life. None that I remember lived on hand outs. Pride. Everything has to be viewed in context. Dreamers? Thousands of them in North America. Think the name for that group is pigeon fanciers! Ahem, I belong also!!.
Agree about the dreamer scenario Hal Wink Wink. Pass on the heading as posted I'm affraid thou Wink Wink as 50 odd years ago I heard the same type of story Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes unfortunately, from a bunch of believers Smile Smile that at the end of the day Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad got done over Big Big time, by a bunch of midget types Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes dressed in black etc Wink Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

America is great!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: America is great!!   America is great!! EmptySat Feb 24, 2018 8:52 am

those un familiar with the kalergi plan, need to make them selves familiar with it......then they will see what those ruling the world have been doing......

http://www.tomatobubble.com/id979.html
Back to top Go down
halcanada
Youngbird
Youngbird
halcanada

America is great!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: America is great!!   America is great!! EmptySat Feb 24, 2018 2:36 pm

Interesting site!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

America is great!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: America is great!!   America is great!! Empty

Back to top Go down

America is great!!
Page 1 of 1