Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
Natural curiosities Emptyby barnie Today at 7:58 pm

» new hen for speed
Natural curiosities Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 6:51 pm

» Good Morning
Natural curiosities Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 10:21 am

» sorting birds out
Natural curiosities Emptyby David Yesterday at 11:33 am

» new rules from Defra
Natural curiosities Emptyby David Sun Mar 24, 2024 8:30 pm

» RPRA Auction ........
Natural curiosities Emptyby David Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:40 pm

» overnight and multiple nights basket
Natural curiosities Emptyby Knackered Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:21 pm

» Loft Location
Natural curiosities Emptyby David Thu Mar 21, 2024 7:43 pm

» RPRA , WHAT DO THEY DO ?
Natural curiosities Emptyby David Thu Mar 21, 2024 9:43 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Natural curiosities 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 85 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 85 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Natural curiosities Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
Natural curiosities Vote_lcapNatural curiosities Voting_barNatural curiosities Vote_rcap 
David
Natural curiosities Vote_lcapNatural curiosities Voting_barNatural curiosities Vote_rcap 
oldstrain
barnie
Knackered
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1293 registered users
The newest registered user is Meddy78

Our users have posted a total of 221961 messages in 13973 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Natural curiosities Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Natural curiosities Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Natural curiosities

Go down 
+3
Knackered
fieldwalker
markevans
7 posters
AuthorMessage
markevans
Youngbird
Youngbird
markevans

Natural curiosities Empty
PostSubject: Natural curiosities   Natural curiosities EmptySun Feb 25, 2018 9:07 pm

Anyone saw this last night on BBC 2 at 8 pm get it on catch up David Attenborough on racing pigeons how they find their way home
Back to top Go down
fieldwalker
Youngbird
Youngbird
fieldwalker

PostSubject: Re: Natural curiosities   Natural curiosities EmptySun Feb 25, 2018 9:11 pm

I hope knackeroo gets it on his tv....can basket his race team up and let them watch
the programe... lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Natural curiosities   Natural curiosities EmptyMon Feb 26, 2018 2:04 am

fieldwalker wrote:
I hope knackeroo gets it on his tv....can basket his race team up and let them watch
the programe... lol! lol! lol!
Smile Smile No need for me to watch it etc FW Wink Wink anything with a curious factor about it Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes I have no interest at all bounce bounce in it I'm affraid SmileSmile. cheers
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Natural curiosities   Natural curiosities EmptyMon Feb 26, 2018 7:34 am

thanks mark will have a look later
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Natural curiosities   Natural curiosities EmptyTue Feb 27, 2018 7:55 pm

If Attenborough can give just one reasonable explanation of the life cycle of a butterfly and how an acorn became the birth of an oak tree, without any of the leaps and bounds, so loved by the evolutionists, stage by stage, then I would consider anything he has to say, instead he spouts a lot of unsubstantiated none sense.

He has been paid for having the life of old Riley and used it for his own personal gain, financially, and as an agent of the evolutionists, and at the same time a life that millions would have paid a ransom to have experienced.

Some of the programmes have been wonderful but also including fiddles of photography etc;

He should keep his personal opinions to himself whilst working for the general publics viewing.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Natural curiosities   Natural curiosities EmptyTue Feb 27, 2018 8:40 pm

I think this can also be said of a lot of things we are led to believe are fact, "a scientist" says the greenhouse effect and global warming is real.......mindless people with not much in the head believe all they are told Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
halcanada
Youngbird
Youngbird
halcanada

PostSubject: Re: Natural curiosities   Natural curiosities EmptyWed Feb 28, 2018 12:31 am

David I agree. Some strong words posted on my FB site about gun control. Mike v and Tom M. Mike is a retired cop. Tom an avid hunter. Both outstanding pigeon fliers. Mike flies widowhood, Tom natural and double widowhood. Basically opposites. But both win. There are many theories of global warming. It does happen every so many hundereds of years. Prove or disprove? Maybe easier one way or the other compared to people who beleive the earth is flat. They walked to the end and fell off. So. No witnesses.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Natural curiosities   Natural curiosities EmptyWed Feb 28, 2018 12:45 am

halcanada wrote:
David I agree. Some strong words posted on my FB site about gun control. Mike v and Tom M. Mike is a retired cop. Tom an avid hunter. Both outstanding pigeon fliers. Mike flies widowhood, Tom natural and double widowhood. Basically opposites. But both win. There are many theories of global warming. It does happen every so many hundereds of years. Prove or disprove? Maybe easier one way or the other compared to people who beleive the earth is flat. They walked to the end and fell off. So. No witnesses.
Some one please explain to me, if possible Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes why the yanks seem to think they require guns in every house hold type of thing etc & then we have Trump Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes wanting to arm teachers in every school there to combat the problem they have. Crazy stuff from my perspective, but I suspect the arms manufactories there would be jumping for joy with Trumps solution, unfortunately. cheers
Back to top Go down
halcanada
Youngbird
Youngbird
halcanada

PostSubject: Re: Natural curiosities   Natural curiosities EmptyWed Feb 28, 2018 1:13 am

Trump wants political clout. Nothing more or less. Too many crazies to lock up. Conscription may be a good idea. He avoided it.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Natural curiosities   Natural curiosities EmptyWed Feb 28, 2018 10:01 am

this latest shooting in the usa, it has come to light, a police man was on duty, armed, but did nothing.....never went into the building but ran the opposite way.

took his pay cheque though I would imagine.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Natural curiosities   Natural curiosities EmptyWed Feb 28, 2018 11:04 am

If you have no intention of firing a gun why have one?.

If for self protection, just in case, then the best thing to do is move to where you feel safe without a gun, alternatively ban all guns other than when the applicant to own has been thoroughly investigated.

In any society you have nut cases along with those with ulterior motives and you cannot tell them by looks, so with the anything goes policy you are bound to have problems.

However, those intent on evil will get a gun or anything else for their purposes irrespective of any law.

Not an easy problem to solve in particular when the likes of Trump are involved.

Regards.

Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
markevans
Youngbird
Youngbird
markevans

PostSubject: Re: Natural curiosities   Natural curiosities EmptyWed Feb 28, 2018 6:25 pm

Well did anyone see the program and did they find the part on pigeons interesting because I did
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Natural curiosities   Natural curiosities EmptyWed Feb 28, 2018 8:39 pm

yes I did watch it mark i have watched many of his series this was of particular interest and well worth a watch...i know he is mainstream but that's all we get misty so its a better than nothing scenario although i draw the line at packhams spring/winterwatch atb
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Natural curiosities   Natural curiosities EmptyWed Feb 28, 2018 11:41 pm

David wrote:
this latest shooting in the usa, it has come to light, a police man was on duty, armed, but did nothing.....never went into the building but ran the opposite way.

took his pay cheque though I would imagine.
I scratch my head Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes in be-wilderment when the speel makers come out in yanky land David & they start quoting the 2nd amendment etc as the reason to bare arms there. Brought in when a single shot type weapon was the go, not the automatic type weapons they use in a war zone type of thing of today, like any nutter can purchase there now unfortunately. Hunting nature to a degree I also believe is still a good thing etc but does one really need the fire power that can be purchased bounce bounce the gun lobby there believe they need to get a kill as such. cheers
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Natural curiosities   Natural curiosities EmptyThu Mar 01, 2018 10:30 am

any country that sales automatic weapons over a counter has serious issues No
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Natural curiosities   Natural curiosities EmptyFri Mar 02, 2018 9:12 am

oldstrain wrote:
any country that sales automatic weapons over a counter has serious issues No
Depends I suggest O/S Wink Wink do you wish etc to live the life of the flower flower types Smile Smile or as in yanky land Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes where your next step may just be your last one  bounce  bounce  because of some nutter there unfortunately who is just having a bad day & has that urge to play the cowboy thing. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Natural curiosities   Natural curiosities Empty

Back to top Go down

Natural curiosities
Page 1 of 1