Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» new hen for speed
So much activity! Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 4:05 pm

» Weather today
So much activity! Emptyby oldstrain Today at 4:00 pm

» Good Morning
So much activity! Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 10:21 am

» sorting birds out
So much activity! Emptyby David Yesterday at 11:33 am

» new rules from Defra
So much activity! Emptyby David Sun Mar 24, 2024 8:30 pm

» RPRA Auction ........
So much activity! Emptyby David Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:40 pm

» overnight and multiple nights basket
So much activity! Emptyby Knackered Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:21 pm

» Loft Location
So much activity! Emptyby David Thu Mar 21, 2024 7:43 pm

» RPRA , WHAT DO THEY DO ?
So much activity! Emptyby David Thu Mar 21, 2024 9:43 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) So much activity! 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 94 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 93 Guests :: 2 Bots

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.So much activity! Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
So much activity! Vote_lcapSo much activity! Voting_barSo much activity! Vote_rcap 
David
So much activity! Vote_lcapSo much activity! Voting_barSo much activity! Vote_rcap 
oldstrain
Knackered
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1293 registered users
The newest registered user is Meddy78

Our users have posted a total of 221956 messages in 13973 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
So much activity! Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
So much activity! Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

So much activity!

Go down 
+3
markevans
David
halcanada
7 posters
AuthorMessage
halcanada
Youngbird
Youngbird
halcanada

So much activity! Empty
PostSubject: So much activity!   So much activity! EmptyWed Mar 14, 2018 11:51 pm

Pigeons, Politics, Religion!
Find out a lot about people. Phil is a Christian and has found God. But riding motorcycles and the other stuff? Changed my mental image of him! My mental image was a small fat bloke who taught school. Never cussed or deliberately trashed members verbally. Not obviously any way.
Now my mental image shows me a tall, lean sex machine whom one should be careful around. Sylveter Stallone with brains!
Knackered not too sure about. Must be one of the smartest sent to the Penal Colony he lives in now. Wonder what he was convicted of?
FW? He was in the Train Spotting movie! Did time in Barlinnie. Probably Durham also, as I did.
Still not much info on others. Disclaimer! My opinon only!
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

So much activity! Empty
PostSubject: Re: So much activity!   So much activity! EmptyThu Mar 15, 2018 7:45 am

you give an interesting assessment hal....... lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
markevans
Youngbird
Youngbird
markevans

So much activity! Empty
PostSubject: Re: So much activity!   So much activity! EmptyThu Mar 15, 2018 7:54 am

Yes dave and that's only the normal one's
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

So much activity! Empty
PostSubject: Re: So much activity!   So much activity! EmptyThu Mar 15, 2018 7:59 am

ffs lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
blueskylofts
Youngbird
Youngbird
blueskylofts

So much activity! Empty
PostSubject: Re: So much activity!   So much activity! EmptyThu Mar 15, 2018 8:16 am

Hal, let me give you a little insight into what or who I am.

I used to be six foot and a bit, but age has shrunk me a little, now just under six foot or 182 centimetres.

I used to be a county level cyclist, and held a Home International motorbike racing licence.  I hae raced against people like Barry Sheen, Mick Grant, John Newbould, and once Johnny Cecotto before he killed his silly self (he was a crazy rider) - but no more.

I reached the top of the tree as a SCUBA Diving Instructor, reaching the level of 'Instructor of Instructors'.  I have held a private pilot's licence since 1987, but now it is invalid as I did not keep up my hours whilst we lived in frogland.

I used to be top fit, but since my Liver Transplant and my other illnesses, I have gained weight, plus the drugs I have to take make it difficult to lose weight.

My other career was as a Jewellery Maker and Designer, working in gold, silver and platinum. I have made jewellery for royalty and pop singers and rock stars, namely Mark Knopfler and Stevie Winwood, plus thousands of beautiful pieces for normal folks like you and me.

I am highly competitive, but fair if I do not win.  I don't suffer fools gladly.

All in all a good guy, but I can turn if I am crossed.

So there we have it, a potted history of the man that is Phil     -----   or maybe not!

Phil
Back to top Go down
http://www.philongold.net
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

So much activity! Empty
PostSubject: Re: So much activity!   So much activity! EmptyThu Mar 15, 2018 9:22 am

blueskylofts wrote:

I used to be six foot and a bit, but age has shrunk me a little, now just under six foot or 182 centimetres.

I used to be a county level cyclist, and held a Home International motorbike racing licence.  I hae raced against people like Barry Sheen, Mick Grant, John Newbould, and once Johnny Cecotto before he killed his silly self (he was a crazy rider) - but no more.

I reached the top of the tree as a SCUBA Diving Instructor, reaching the level of 'Instructor of Instructors'.  I have held a private pilot's licence since 1987, but now it is invalid as I did not keep up my hours whilst we lived in frogland.

I used to be top fit, but since my Liver Transplant and my other illnesses, I have gained weight, plus the drugs I have to take make it difficult to lose weight.

My other career was as a Jewellery Maker and Designer, working in gold, silver and platinum.  I have made jewellery for royalty and pop singers and rock stars, namely Mark Knopfler and Stevie Winwood, plus thousands of beautiful pieces for normal folks like you and me.

I am highly competitive, but fair if I do not win.  I don't suffer fools gladly.

So there we have it, a potted history of the man that is Phil     -----   or maybe not!

Phil
Rather a impressive resume Phil Smile Smile I must say. Fortunately Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes not all here could post such a history etc I suggest Wink Wink. Being a pigeon forum thou it all means little to me from my perspective as such or to your pigeons there also I believe, maybe. Now !!!. Rich or poor bounce bounce Smart or Dumb. Atheist or a believer type  Wink  Wink all I'm interested in (good or bad) is the value of ones posts here & the enjoyment factor that I can gain from them at the end of the day Smile Smile. My resume now  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes I will keep rather short here for obvious reasons  lol! lol!  lol! as brains I had none   Smile  Smile Wink  Wink & the best I could do for a profession sadly was deal in sh*te "Big time" unfortunately, day in day out for 50 odd years as a Plumber. Just for the enjoyment factor  Smile  Smile.  cheers
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

So much activity! Empty
PostSubject: Re: So much activity!   So much activity! EmptyThu Mar 15, 2018 10:29 am

maybe you could advise fw on his leak at the allotments knackered....... Razz Razz cheers
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

So much activity! Empty
PostSubject: Re: So much activity!   So much activity! EmptyThu Mar 15, 2018 10:43 am

David wrote:
maybe you could advise fw on his leak at the allotments knackered....... Razz Razz cheers
I did. Miserable git thou lol! lol! lol! would you believe David, wouldn't pay transport costs involved with me doing the job there Wink Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
fieldwalker
Youngbird
Youngbird
fieldwalker

So much activity! Empty
PostSubject: Re: So much activity!   So much activity! EmptyThu Mar 15, 2018 11:02 am

You told me to put a CORK in it knackeroo...maybe i got confused in translation....
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

So much activity! Empty
PostSubject: Re: So much activity!   So much activity! EmptyThu Mar 15, 2018 11:47 am

blueskylofts wrote:

My other career was as a Jewellery Maker and Designer, working in gold, silver and platinum.  I have made jewellery for royalty and pop singers and rock stars, namely Mark Knopfler and Stevie Winwood, plus thousands of beautiful pieces for normal folks like you and me.

Phil

mark knopfler always said he prefered love over gold pirat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

So much activity! Empty
PostSubject: Re: So much activity!   So much activity! Empty

Back to top Go down

So much activity!
Page 1 of 1