Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» good luck weekend
Dark, dark type Day. Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 1:44 pm

» Good Morning
Dark, dark type Day. Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 10:13 am

» Ian Evans BHW Letter
Dark, dark type Day. Emptyby Knackered Today at 1:17 am

» birds on loan
Dark, dark type Day. Emptyby Knackered Today at 12:40 am

» photo of Morgan
Dark, dark type Day. Emptyby Knackered Today at 12:20 am

» Weather today
Dark, dark type Day. Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 5:23 pm

» Hotting up in the Middle East
Dark, dark type Day. Emptyby David Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:35 pm

» Homing World Stud Book
Dark, dark type Day. Emptyby George & Morgan Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:46 am

» York Road & District Results 2024
Dark, dark type Day. Emptyby David Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:39 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Dark, dark type Day. 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 82 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 81 Guests :: 2 Bots

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Dark, dark type Day. Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
Dark, dark type Day. Vote_lcapDark, dark type Day. Voting_barDark, dark type Day. Vote_rcap 
David
Dark, dark type Day. Vote_lcapDark, dark type Day. Voting_barDark, dark type Day. Vote_rcap 
Knackered
barnie
oldstrain
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222393 messages in 13991 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Dark, dark type Day. Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Dark, dark type Day. Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Dark, dark type Day.

Go down 
+3
FlyAwayHome
MISTY
Knackered
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

Dark, dark type Day. Empty
PostSubject: Dark, dark type Day.   Dark, dark type Day. EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 9:31 pm

Awoke this morning to a dark, dark type day here sadly. Switched on the TV & on the news it was all about the aussies caught cheating in the cricket over in South Africa etc with tampering with the ball. Excuse was  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes they just wanted to win as such, going by our captain there  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad. I just put it down to the heritage factor Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes as an excuse, seeing as we are bred down from a bunch of crook types here I'm  affraid  200 odd years ago sort of thing Wink Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Dark, dark type Day.   Dark, dark type Day. EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 6:31 pm

Knackered,
I doubt very mutch if there is one sport where some individuals
do not cheat.

I, and I am sure you and our like cannot understand their mentality, for one thing, if they win they know it is by cheating, and what possible pleasure could they get from doing so.

I would rather come last than first by cheating.

However, there are several fanciers I would not trust as far as I could throw them and some hold quite a bit of weight.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
FlyAwayHome
Chipping
Chipping
FlyAwayHome

PostSubject: Re: Dark, dark type Day.   Dark, dark type Day. EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 6:41 pm

MISTY wrote:
Knackered,
               I doubt very mutch if there is one sport where some individuals
do not cheat.

I, and I am sure you and our like cannot understand their mentality, for one thing, if they win they know it is by cheating, and what possible pleasure could they get from doing so.

I would rather come last than first by cheating.

However, there are several fanciers I would not trust as far as I could throw them and some hold quite a bit of weight.

Regards.

My thoughts exactly.
Back to top Go down
blueskylofts
Youngbird
Youngbird
blueskylofts

PostSubject: Re: Dark, dark type Day.   Dark, dark type Day. EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 6:46 pm

Unfortunately - Humans are only out for themselves a lot of the time and if they can find a way 'Around the Rules', they will.

In the F1 world, they pay people hundreds of thousands of dollars/pounds a year to 'Cheat'. They call it "Stretching the Envelope" or "Exploiting the Rules", but at the end of the day - it is CHEATING.

There we have it - humans will be humans and along with that, you will get the occasional cheat!

Phil
Back to top Go down
http://www.philongold.net
fieldwalker
Youngbird
Youngbird
fieldwalker

PostSubject: Re: Dark, dark type Day.   Dark, dark type Day. EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 7:22 pm

in cricket they have always done it just not so blatant , sticky sweets,sharpe fingernails
dirt in pockets.... Basketball the aussies taught us all Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Dark, dark type Day.   Dark, dark type Day. EmptyMon Mar 26, 2018 9:32 am

blueskylofts wrote:
Unfortunately - Humans are only out for themselves a lot of the time and if they can find a way 'Around the Rules', they will.

In the F1 world, they pay people hundreds of thousands of dollars/pounds a year to 'Cheat'.  They call it "Stretching the Envelope" or "Exploiting the Rules", but at the end of the day - it is CHEATING.

There we have it - humans will be humans and along with that, you will get the occasional cheat!

Phil
True Phil I suggest in regards to the formula one scenario Wink Wink. Utter disgrace at times how they manipulate the result to get a certain result in a team there. Blatant cheating even if it is within the rules as such & would/has never passed the pub test, test etc I'm  affraid  Wink Wink. cheers

Last edited by Knackered on Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Dark, dark type Day.   Dark, dark type Day. EmptyMon Mar 26, 2018 9:43 am

fieldwalker wrote:
in cricket they have always done it just not so blatant , sticky sweets,sharpe fingernails
Smile Smile Talk about sticking the boots in Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Smile Smile FW  when the whole country here "bar a few" are looking for a rock to hide under etc Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes. Going cheap, cheap Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad 1 cricket coach & 12 pretenders as such bounce bounce any offer, no matter how small lol! lol! lol! just happy to accept Wink Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Dark, dark type Day.   Dark, dark type Day. EmptyMon Mar 26, 2018 12:58 pm

Over at loft, ybs out.... Got me protection ready
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Dark, dark type Day.   Dark, dark type Day. EmptyMon Mar 26, 2018 1:39 pm

all in, happy with them.............(so far silent )
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Dark, dark type Day.   Dark, dark type Day. EmptyMon Mar 26, 2018 2:04 pm

fieldwalker wrote:

lol! lol! lol! pirat pirat
Back to top Go down
fieldwalker
Youngbird
Youngbird
fieldwalker

PostSubject: Re: Dark, dark type Day.   Dark, dark type Day. EmptyMon Mar 26, 2018 2:31 pm

Aussie team getting new sponsorship. .gorilla tape... lol!
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Dark, dark type Day.   Dark, dark type Day. EmptyMon Mar 26, 2018 2:38 pm

It is just not cricket.

Regards.

Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Dark, dark type Day.   Dark, dark type Day. EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 3:52 am

MISTY wrote:
It is just not cricket.

Regards.

Smile Smile Absolutely agree Wink Wink.
Back to top Go down
fieldwalker
Youngbird
Youngbird
fieldwalker

PostSubject: Re: Dark, dark type Day.   Dark, dark type Day. EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 8:28 am

It will all blow over eventually Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Just not in our lifetime Razz Razz Razz Just a loads of Sticky balls,hoe im not Rubbing anyone up the wrong way Razz Razz Razz Razz Think im going out before the next match....il just Tape it lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Dark, dark type Day.   Dark, dark type Day. EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 9:34 am

fieldwalker wrote:
It will all blow over eventually Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Just not in our lifetime Razz Razz Razz Just a loads of Sticky balls,hoe im not Rubbing anyone up the wrong way Razz Razz Razz Razz Think im going out before the next match....il just Tape it lol! lol! lol! lol!
True Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 35 odd years thou since the under arm ball fiasco the Chapple brothers bowled against New Zealand etc here FW & its still a talking point & that was a legal delivery as such back then. Warner & Smith I'm affraid took the spirit of the sport of cricket to a whole new level I suggest Wink Wink & their grand kids sadly will feel the ramifications by what my bones here are telling me unfortunately. cheers
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Dark, dark type Day.   Dark, dark type Day. EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 11:06 am

It would be interesting to know just what goes through a persons mind when they know they have only won by cheating, what pleasure can they get?

Regards.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Dark, dark type Day.   Dark, dark type Day. EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 6:07 pm

Knackered wrote:
Awoke this morning to a dark, dark type day here sadly. Switched on the TV & on the news it was all about the aussies caught cheating in the cricket over in South Africa etc with tampering with the ball. Excuse was  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes they just wanted to win as such, going by our captain there  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad. I just put it down to the heritage factor Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes as an excuse, seeing as we are bred down from a bunch of crook types here I'm  affraid  200 odd years ago sort of thing Wink Wink. cheers

you get crooks and bullsh*tters in all walks of life knackeroo, just be aware of them...... Suspect Suspect study
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Dark, dark type Day.   Dark, dark type Day. EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 7:38 am

David wrote:
Knackered wrote:

you get crooks and bullsh*tters in all walks of life knackeroo, just be aware of them...... Suspect Suspect study
Ok, Ok Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes thanks for the warning David etc Wink Wink I will be wary as such now bounce bounce of all spin doctors & weasel word broker types from now on Smile Smile. cheers
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Dark, dark type Day.   Dark, dark type Day. EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 8:48 am

I`m sure you need my advise knackeroo........ No No No

I doubt ive told you something you don't already know eh Razz Razz study lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark, dark type Day.   Dark, dark type Day. Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark, dark type Day.
Page 1 of 1