Forum for Pigeon Fanciers
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  UK Pigeon SalesUK Pigeon Sales  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Building an Immunity
by barnie Today at 7:39 pm

» Ray Peel Happy Birthday.
by barnie Today at 7:27 pm

» A Big Thank You to Darren
by friendsloft Today at 5:08 pm

» US elections.
by David Today at 2:53 pm

» I am away for a few days
by oldstrain Today at 1:29 pm

» Good pigeons.
by Daz Today at 9:48 am

» Weather today
by oldstrain Today at 9:34 am

» Rat Blocks....
by markevans Yesterday at 7:01 pm

» blueskylofts pigeons??
by markevans Yesterday at 6:51 pm

Forum Syndicate
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
Who is online?
In total there are 37 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 33 Guests :: 2 Bots

barnie, David, johnnorm2, markevans

Most users ever online was 144 on Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:37 am
Bucktons 2017 Calendar
Pigeon World Forum, Fancier of the Year Trophy.
Top posting users this week
David
 
oldstrain
 
Knackered
 
Daz
 
MISTY
 
halcanada
 
fieldwalker
 
markevans
 
friendsloft
 
barnie
 
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1154 registered users
The newest registered user is Geordie79

Our users have posted a total of 171938 messages in 11333 subjects
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
John Gibbs young pied/grizzle winner.
Top posters
David
 
Don Webb
 
oldstrain
 
IANYOUNG
 
peel bros
 
Knackered
 
Gaz b
 
birdy2011
 
Rene A
 
halcanada
 

Share | 
 

 new for 2018

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
morb
Chipping
Chipping
avatar

Posts : 149
Join date : 2018-03-03
Location : Saskatchewan Canada

PostSubject: Re: new for 2018   Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:41 am

one step forward and 2 steps back so far this year, i found my first young one this year out of the nest bowl and dead on the floor of the nest box today. on a good note the other birds are dropping eggs almost daily now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 7967
Join date : 2013-03-11

PostSubject: Re: new for 2018   Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:06 am

morb wrote:
one step forward and 2 steps back so far this year, i found my first young one this year out of the nest bowl and dead on the floor of the nest box today. on a good note the other birds are dropping eggs almost daily now.
Maybe not such a bad thing you lost it Morb I suggest etc. Out of kilter with your main breeding circle there as such Smile Smile. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
morb
Chipping
Chipping
avatar

Posts : 149
Join date : 2018-03-03
Location : Saskatchewan Canada

PostSubject: Re: new for 2018   Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:11 am

Knackered wrote:
morb wrote:
one step forward and 2 steps back so far this year, i found my first young one this year out of the nest bowl and dead on the floor of the nest box today. on a good note the other birds are dropping eggs almost daily now.
Maybe not such a bad thing you lost it Morb I suggest etc. Out of kilter with your main breeding circle there as such Smile Smile. cheers

i hear ya but it still sucks. things are starting to roll now, hopefully all the bad stuff is out the way now
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 7967
Join date : 2013-03-11

PostSubject: Re: new for 2018   Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:19 am

morb wrote:
Knackered wrote:
morb wrote:
one step forward and 2 steps back so far this year, i found my first young one this year out of the nest bowl and dead on the floor of the nest box today. on a good note the other birds are dropping eggs almost daily now.
Maybe not such a bad thing you lost it Morb I suggest etc. Out of kilter with your main breeding circle there as such Smile Smile. cheers

i hear ya but it still sucks. things are starting to roll now, hopefully all the bad stuff is out the way now
One would hope so Morb Smile Smile. If you just happen thou to running short type of thing Wink Wink Hal always has a few feral types to spare etc Smile Smile I hear. cheers
*****
Back to top Go down
View user profile
morb
Chipping
Chipping
avatar

Posts : 149
Join date : 2018-03-03
Location : Saskatchewan Canada

PostSubject: Re: new for 2018   Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:23 am

Knackered wrote:

One would hope so Morb Smile Smile. If you just happen thou to running short type of thing Wink Wink Hal always has a few feral types to spare etc Smile Smile I hear. cheers
*****

lol. i would be happy with any one of hal's ferals
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 7967
Join date : 2013-03-11

PostSubject: Re: new for 2018   Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:34 am

morb wrote:
Knackered wrote:

One would hope so Morb Smile Smile. If you just happen thou to running short type of thing Wink Wink Hal always has a few feral types to spare etc Smile Smile I hear. cheers
*****

lol. i would be happy with any one of hal's ferals
OK, OK Wink Wink I will just wisper sweet things in his ear as such lol! lol! lol! & promise him a Big, Big man hug etc bounce bounce & so we will just see how it all turns out hopefully I suggest Wink Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fieldwalker
Youngbird
Youngbird
avatar

Posts : 1505
Join date : 2011-10-01
Age : 58
Location : BOLDON COLLIERY TYNE&WEAR

PostSubject: Re: new for 2018   Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:31 am

Good luck with the man hug...he's heard about you aussie types flower flower flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 7967
Join date : 2013-03-11

PostSubject: Re: new for 2018   Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:20 am

fieldwalker wrote:
Good luck with the man hug...he's heard about you aussie types flower flower flower
Smile Smile Careful FW Wink Wink One day Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes I may just turn up in Geordie land etc lol! lol! lol! & spread the flower flower flower power enjoyment factor, your way there Smile Smile as such. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fieldwalker
Youngbird
Youngbird
avatar

Posts : 1505
Join date : 2011-10-01
Age : 58
Location : BOLDON COLLIERY TYNE&WEAR

PostSubject: Re: new for 2018   Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:04 am

Knackered wrote:
fieldwalker wrote:
Good luck with the man hug...he's heard about you aussie types flower flower flower
Smile Smile Careful FW Wink Wink One day Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes I may just turn up in Geordie land etc lol! lol! lol! & spread the flower flower flower power enjoyment factor, your way there Smile Smile as such. cheers

lol! knackeroo no...to cold here for you it would shrivel your little weedy flower lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
morb
Chipping
Chipping
avatar

Posts : 149
Join date : 2018-03-03
Location : Saskatchewan Canada

PostSubject: Re: new for 2018   Thu May 03, 2018 1:13 am

my bars fell off



my first barless pigeon in my 15 years of keeping pigeons. he's a bit of runt though

barless nest mate, looking real good

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 7967
Join date : 2013-03-11

PostSubject: Re: new for 2018   Thu May 03, 2018 2:46 am

morb wrote:
my bars fell off



my first barless pigeon in my 15 years of keeping pigeons. he's a bit of runt though

barless nest mate, looking real good

Smile Smile early days Morb Wink Wink but pay to keep an open mind & think what the end goal is I suggest.  Gave me the thought thou Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes he felt as if he was behind bars as such there Smile Smile. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
morb
Chipping
Chipping
avatar

Posts : 149
Join date : 2018-03-03
Location : Saskatchewan Canada

PostSubject: Re: new for 2018   Thu May 03, 2018 2:54 am

Knackered wrote:

Smile Smile early days Morb Wink Wink but pay to keep an open mind & think what the end goal is I suggest.  Gave me the thought thou Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes he felt as if he was behind bars as such there Smile Smile. cheers

yep, early days yet. got 8 more young in nests and a bunch in eggs yet, things are starting to shape up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 14296
Join date : 2009-03-27
Age : 45
Location : Tipton

PostSubject: Re: new for 2018   Thu May 03, 2018 10:41 pm

Mob it is early days but fingers crossed load more to have in the team
Back to top Go down
View user profile
halcanada
Youngbird
Youngbird
avatar

Posts : 3344
Join date : 2014-03-11
Age : 78
Location : Southern Ontario. Canada.

PostSubject: Re: new for 2018   Fri May 04, 2018 12:24 am

Always remember, you only need a few good ones.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 7967
Join date : 2013-03-11

PostSubject: Re: new for 2018   Fri May 04, 2018 12:56 am

halcanada wrote:
Always remember, you only need a few good ones.
True Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes But Smile Smile I'm like our beloved Ray here lol! lol! lol! Hal bounce bounce I require a mob etc Wink Wink to find those few good ones as such Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
morb
Chipping
Chipping
avatar

Posts : 149
Join date : 2018-03-03
Location : Saskatchewan Canada

PostSubject: Re: new for 2018   Fri May 04, 2018 2:31 am

yep it takes a bunch to get one, for me anyway
Back to top Go down
View user profile
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 32697
Join date : 2009-03-18
Location : Leeds

PostSubject: Re: new for 2018   Sat May 05, 2018 11:43 am

halcanada wrote:
Always remember, you only need a few good ones.

ive only got 17 ybs in my team, not a lot really.......ill be surprised if I have a dozen to race the program once training is over and racing starts, but its a start I suppose, after not racing for years .


I could have had more, just sent 16 to new homes, but didn't want to over crowd my 6 x 6 section.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 7967
Join date : 2013-03-11

PostSubject: Re: new for 2018   Sun May 06, 2018 2:17 am

David wrote:
halcanada wrote:
Always remember, you only need a few good ones.

ive only got 17 ybs in my team, not a lot really.......ill be surprised if I have a dozen to race the program once training is over and racing starts, but its a start I suppose, after not racing for years .


I could have had more, just sent 16 to new homes, but didn't want to over crowd my 6 x 6 section.
MMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmm Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Smile Smile 17 birds Wink Wink most down here David, wouldn't bother to put them in a basket as such. Different strokes  bounce  bounce  for different folks etc Smile Smile. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
morb
Chipping
Chipping
avatar

Posts : 149
Join date : 2018-03-03
Location : Saskatchewan Canada

PostSubject: Re: new for 2018   Tue May 22, 2018 2:43 am

been a very busy spring this year, don't get in the house till almost dark. anyway got 12 young birds banded with 6 in the young bird loft so far, next week should be able to move another 4.
something odd this year, i got 3 hens sitting on 3 eggs each. haven't had this before the extra egg is not from another hen cause my breeders are locked in their boxes. anyone else seen this before?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: new for 2018   

Back to top Go down
 
new for 2018
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Need hotel/B&B recommendations for February 2018
» Mid-Atl - Jan 2018 - Brrrrrrrrrr! and Happy New Year
» RIBERA MEDICAL CENTER HOSPITAL - GROUND-BREAKING EVENT - 03.17.2018
» ADVENTURE OVERLAND 'SPRING' SHOW: 28-29 April 2018
» SUGA 2018

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Racing Pigeons,Show & Fancy Pigeons :: Message Forum :: General Discussions-
Jump to: