Forum for Pigeon Fanciers
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  UK Pigeon SalesUK Pigeon Sales  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» hi everyone
by David Today at 10:44 pm

» Weather today
by David Today at 10:02 pm

» UK future of the sport.
by Boosey Today at 9:34 pm

» Young bird bath
by Boosey Today at 9:22 pm

» Any Race Results This Weekend .
by Boosey Today at 3:05 pm

» RAPTORS ARE LOVEABLE
by MISTY Today at 1:39 pm

» Welcome Daz....
by Knackered Today at 5:18 am

» YB Dead....
by Knackered Today at 5:09 am

» mnfc one loft 2018
by Knackered Today at 4:55 am

Forum Syndicate
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
Who is online?
In total there are 22 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests :: 2 Bots

Boosey, chuda, David, Rene A

Most users ever online was 144 on Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:37 am
Bucktons 2017 Calendar
Pigeon World Forum, Fancier of the Year Trophy.
Top posting users this week
David
 
Boosey
 
redrog
 
Knackered
 
MISTY
 
halcanada
 
Rene A
 
Statistics
We have 1138 registered users
The newest registered user is Daz

Our users have posted a total of 168312 messages in 11146 subjects
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
John Gibbs young pied/grizzle winner.
Top posters
David
 
Don Webb
 
IANYOUNG
 
oldstrain
 
peel bros
 
Knackered
 
Gaz b
 
birdy2011
 
Rene A
 
Alex
 

Share | 
 

 racing this weekend

Go down 
AuthorMessage
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 11338
Join date : 2011-01-03

PostSubject: racing this weekend   Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:09 pm

where are members racing from this weelend ...we are at Coventry our first race this season ,just shy of 84 miles to me and a headwind forecast ...good luck to all members racing this weekend also my first run on the t3 clocks affraid lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 32100
Join date : 2009-03-18
Location : Leeds

PostSubject: Re: racing this weekend   Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:44 pm

good luck Darren, hope you have a good race, with good returns.......cheers

good luck to all our members racing this weekend ...... cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
redrog
Youngbird
Youngbird


Posts : 1199
Join date : 2012-12-02
Age : 62
Location : rhos, wrexham

PostSubject: Re: racing this weekend   Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:49 pm

Hereford, 70miles to me. atb lads
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jet2013uk
Hatchling
Hatchling
avatar

Posts : 242
Join date : 2017-08-06
Age : 30
Location : york

PostSubject: Re: racing this weekend   Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:42 pm

Newark 60mil first race of the season bounce ..just short of 500 club birds
Back to top Go down
View user profile
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 32100
Join date : 2009-03-18
Location : Leeds

PostSubject: Re: racing this weekend   Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:57 pm

jet2013uk wrote:
Newark 60mil first race of the season bounce  ..just short of 500 club birds


good luck scaife brothers, let us know how you go on......
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
halcanada
Youngbird
Youngbird
avatar

Posts : 3052
Join date : 2014-03-11
Age : 78
Location : Southern Ontario. Canada.

PostSubject: Re: racing this weekend   Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:27 am

Cannot beleive how there are so many short races in the UK. What does it prove?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 7465
Join date : 2013-03-11

PostSubject: Re: racing this weekend   Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:22 am

halcanada wrote:
Cannot beleive how there are so many short races in the UK. What does it prove?
Bit of a mystery to me also Hal Wink Wink why they appear to have so many short ones type of thing. Maybe thou Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes we shouldn't be so judge mental etc as we do see things from afar & our ways on average are some what different I suggest Wink Wink.
*****
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 11338
Join date : 2011-01-03

PostSubject: Re: racing this weekend   Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:01 am

just the early races soon stretch out ,we have a 13 race old bird programme have to keep all happy short,medium and long ...less birdage now on the longer races so theirs fewer of them just not viable with cost I suppose ,like the medium distance races best 200-400
Back to top Go down
View user profile
redrog
Youngbird
Youngbird


Posts : 1199
Join date : 2012-12-02
Age : 62
Location : rhos, wrexham

PostSubject: Re: racing this weekend   Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:49 am

Knackered wrote:
halcanada wrote:
Cannot beleive how there are so many short races in the UK. What does it prove?
Bit of a mystery to me also Hal Wink Wink why they appear to have so many short ones type of thing. Maybe thou Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes we shouldn't be so judge mental etc as we do see things from afar & our ways on average are some what different I suggest Wink Wink.
*****
we got nowhere to go boys, 70mile where ever you live and you paddling, one turn round loft and you go from 1st to 6th in this club lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
halcanada
Youngbird
Youngbird
avatar

Posts : 3052
Join date : 2014-03-11
Age : 78
Location : Southern Ontario. Canada.

PostSubject: Re: racing this weekend   Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:53 am

Yes I suppose it depends on location and number of fliers. Here the longer races cost extra to ship because of lack of numbers. Old birds out today open loft. On the ground then fielding. Then flying over an hour. Then another hours as a Cooper hawk started to take an interest. Then at least 15 buzzards sitting on the shed roof. Looking at the cat carcasses in the field. Open loft again tomorrow. Then first toss Monday. 20 miles. Regardless of weather. 1st race May 5. 115 miles.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 7465
Join date : 2013-03-11

PostSubject: Re: racing this weekend   Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:39 am

redrog wrote:
Knackered wrote:
halcanada wrote:
Cannot beleive how there are so many short races in the UK. What does it prove?
Bit of a mystery to me also Hal Wink Wink why they appear to have so many short ones type of thing. Maybe thou Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes we shouldn't be so judge mental etc as we do see things from afar & our ways on average are some what different I suggest Wink Wink.
*****
we got nowhere to go boys, 70mile where ever you live and you paddling, one turn round loft and you go from 1st to 6th in this club lol!
Ok, Ok Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 70 miles & I'm paddling here also O/S lol! lol! lol! & my paddling scenario  Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad at times is some what longer than yours bounce bounce I suggest  Smile  Smile. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 11338
Join date : 2011-01-03

PostSubject: Re: racing this weekend   Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:32 am

Knackered wrote:
redrog wrote:
Knackered wrote:
halcanada wrote:
Cannot beleive how there are so many short races in the UK. What does it prove?
Bit of a mystery to me also Hal Wink Wink why they appear to have so many short ones type of thing. Maybe thou Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes we shouldn't be so judge mental etc as we do see things from afar & our ways on average are some what different I suggest Wink Wink.
*****
we got nowhere to go boys, 70mile where ever you live and you paddling, one turn round loft and you go from 1st to 6th in this club lol!
Ok, Ok Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 70 miles & I'm paddling here also O/S lol! lol! lol! & my paddling scenario  Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad at times is some what longer than yours bounce bounce I suggest  Smile  Smile. cheers

more paddling than redrog oz not jolly rog pirat reason i fly north to get distance inland ...even the racepoint fraserburgh which is inland but in scotland and where the liberation point is situated means they have more water to cover than some parts of the english channel and nothing more testing than a lerwick pigeon ours do 600 mile not the 500 or less that most nrcc winners do atb
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 7465
Join date : 2013-03-11

PostSubject: Re: racing this weekend   Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:58 am

oldstrain wrote:
Knackered wrote:
redrog wrote:
Knackered wrote:
halcanada wrote:
Cannot beleive how there are so many short races in the UK. What does it prove?
Bit of a mystery to me also Hal Wink Wink why they appear to have so many short ones type of thing. Maybe thou Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes we shouldn't be so judge mental etc as we do see things from afar & our ways on average are some what different I suggest Wink Wink.
*****
we got nowhere to go boys, 70mile where ever you live and you paddling, one turn round loft and you go from 1st to 6th in this club lol!
Ok, Ok Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 70 miles & I'm paddling here also O/S lol! lol! lol! & my paddling scenario  Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad at times is some what longer than yours bounce bounce I suggest  Smile  Smile. cheers

more paddling than redrog oz not jolly rog pirat reason i fly north to get distance inland ...even the racepoint fraserburgh which is inland but in scotland and where the liberation point is situated means they have more water to cover than some parts of the english channel and nothing more testing than a lerwick pigeon ours do 600 mile not the 500 or less that most nrcc winners do atb
Extra 100 miles Wink Wink don't all birds  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes fly in a straight line etc O/S Smile Smile. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: racing this weekend   

Back to top Go down
 
racing this weekend
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Racing Pigeons,Show & Fancy Pigeons :: General Pigeon News :: Weather-
Jump to: