Forum for Pigeon Fanciers
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  UK Pigeon SalesUK Pigeon Sales  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» This morning on loft.
by halcanada Today at 2:37 am

» Praise for a change. OFF TOPIC
by MISTY Yesterday at 11:54 pm

» Club meeting today
by MISTY Yesterday at 11:35 pm

» Another off topic...
by MISTY Yesterday at 11:25 pm

» Weather today
by Knackered Yesterday at 9:47 pm

» Different methods.
by Knackered Yesterday at 8:57 pm

» Mnfc olr 2018
by oldstrain Yesterday at 7:01 am

» Hen show coming?
by Boosey Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:47 am

» Write to the council
by Knackered Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:50 am

Forum Syndicate
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
Who is online?
In total there are 18 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests :: 2 Bots

Boosey

Most users ever online was 144 on Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:37 am
Bucktons 2017 Calendar
Pigeon World Forum, Fancier of the Year Trophy.
Top posting users this week
Knackered
 
MISTY
 
peel bros
 
halcanada
 
Daz
 
fieldwalker
 
oldstrain
 
Boosey
 
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1155 registered users
The newest registered user is whiteashbob

Our users have posted a total of 172678 messages in 11377 subjects
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
John Gibbs young pied/grizzle winner.
Top posters
David
 
Don Webb
 
oldstrain
 
IANYOUNG
 
peel bros
 
Knackered
 
Gaz b
 
birdy2011
 
Rene A
 
halcanada
 

Share | 
 

 Control, I have a problem !!!.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 8113
Join date : 2013-03-11

PostSubject: Control, I have a problem !!!.    Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:34 pm

Smile Smile Bit of a problem with my computer here  now Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes everything is about half the size it was before etc for some unknown reason when I read some thing or post as such on different sites. Doing my head in "Big time" Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes I'm affraid as I have no idea how to fix it type of thing being a complete useless twit Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad with all computer issues as such  Smile Smile. So bounce bounce Control lol! lol! lol! or any body with the smarts. Help, Help Help Smile Smile if possible. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 32768
Join date : 2009-03-18
Location : Leeds

PostSubject: Re: Control, I have a problem !!!.    Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:02 pm

could be the screen % in bottom right corner knackered, make sure it says 100% , if not click on it and alter it.


moral of the story knackered, is.......DO NOT GO ON OTHER FORUMS, JUST THIS ONE Razz Razz lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
halcanada
Youngbird
Youngbird
avatar

Posts : 3437
Join date : 2014-03-11
Age : 78
Location : Southern Ontario. Canada.

PostSubject: Re: Control, I have a problem !!!.    Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:29 pm

Top right for me usually. 125%
Back to top Go down
View user profile
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 32768
Join date : 2009-03-18
Location : Leeds

PostSubject: Re: Control, I have a problem !!!.    Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:38 pm

yes hal, probably different dependant on machine or if your using google chrome or internet explorer etc..........I just keep mine on 100&, but like you say, it goes up to around 400 ish.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
morb
Chipping
Chipping
avatar

Posts : 149
Join date : 2018-03-03
Location : Saskatchewan Canada

PostSubject: Re: Control, I have a problem !!!.    Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:27 am

Knackered wrote:
Smile Smile Bit of a problem with my computer here  now Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes everything is about half the size it was before etc for some unknown reason when I read some thing or post as such on different sites. Doing my head in "Big time" Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes I'm affraid as I have no idea how to fix it type of thing being a complete useless twit Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad with all computer issues as such  Smile Smile. So  bounce  bounce  Control lol! lol! lol! or any body with the smarts. Help, Help Help Smile Smile if possible. cheers


DOES THIS HELP? LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 8113
Join date : 2013-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Control, I have a problem !!!.    Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:58 am

morb wrote:
Knackered wrote:
Smile Smile Bit of a problem with my computer here  now Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes everything is about half the size it was before etc for some unknown reason when I read some thing or post as such on different sites. Doing my head in "Big time" Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes I'm affraid as I have no idea how to fix it type of thing being a complete useless twit Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad with all computer issues as such  Smile Smile. So  bounce  bounce  Control lol! lol! lol! or any body with the smarts. Help, Help Help Smile Smile if possible. cheers


DOES THIS HELP? LOL
No, No No Morb I'm affraid Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes lol! lol! lol! needs to be far far bigger etc sadly I suggest Wink Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 8113
Join date : 2013-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Control, I have a problem !!!.    Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:12 am

halcanada wrote:
Top right for me usually. 125%
Thanks Hal Wink Wink easy, easy Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes when some one holds your hand etc bounce bounce & points you in the right direction Smile Smile. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 32768
Join date : 2009-03-18
Location : Leeds

PostSubject: Re: Control, I have a problem !!!.    Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:59 pm

Knackered wrote:
halcanada wrote:
Top right for me usually. 125%
Thanks Hal Wink Wink easy, easy Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes when some one holds your hand etc bounce bounce & points you in the right direction Smile Smile. cheers


careful knackeroo, members will be talking..............you`ll both want your names in pink next Razz Razz Razz cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Control, I have a problem !!!.    

Back to top Go down
 
Control, I have a problem !!!.
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Downy Mildew and basil problem
» New Member; New Question pest control and vertical garden
» any help on tomato and pepper problem
» fwd control 101
» Stink bug control

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Racing Pigeons,Show & Fancy Pigeons :: General Pigeon News :: Weather-
Jump to: