Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  UK Pigeon SalesUK Pigeon Sales  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Building an Immunity
by barnie Today at 7:39 pm

» Ray Peel Happy Birthday.
by barnie Today at 7:27 pm

» A Big Thank You to Darren
by friendsloft Today at 5:08 pm

» US elections.
by David Today at 2:53 pm

» I am away for a few days
by oldstrain Today at 1:29 pm

» Good pigeons.
by Daz Today at 9:48 am

» Weather today
by oldstrain Today at 9:34 am

» Rat Blocks....
by markevans Yesterday at 7:01 pm

» blueskylofts pigeons??
by markevans Yesterday at 6:51 pm

Forum Syndicate
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
Who is online?
In total there are 40 users online :: 6 Registered, 0 Hidden and 34 Guests :: 2 Bots

barnie, David, halcanada, johnnorm2, markevans, oldstrain

Most users ever online was 144 on Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:37 am
Bucktons 2017 Calendar
Pigeon World Forum, Fancier of the Year Trophy.
Top posting users this week
David

oldstrain

Knackered

Daz

MISTY

halcanada

fieldwalker

markevans

friendsloft

barnie

Statistics
We have 1154 registered users
The newest registered user is Geordie79

Our users have posted a total of 171938 messages in 11333 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
John Gibbs young pied/grizzle winner.
Top posters
David

Don Webb

oldstrain

IANYOUNG

peel bros

Knackered

Gaz b

birdy2011

Rene A

halcanada

Share | 

Seen it All Now !!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
David
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Seen it All Now !!!!   Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:45 pm

just looking on gumtree ads, and find this advertised...........the advert is offering a room in a shared house, but the criteria is that the person must be GAY !!! , well is this not discrimination ...???

if I were to offer a room and put no gays, only straight people need apply, then the pc brigade would be up in arms !!!!

https://www.gumtree.com/p/property-to-share/single-room-in-gay-flat-share/1301589391

I`ll post the link, knackered may be interested in applying Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Seen it All Now !!!!   Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:58 pm

Totally agree. Same with the racist card they pull out , but I will not get into that one lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Seen it All Now !!!!   Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:27 pm

the lunatics have taken over ...we must pander to the minority groups at the expense of the norm at each and every turn ....society has gone too far left
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
MISTY
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Seen it All Now !!!!   Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:33 pm

Why on earth is anyone shocked at such events?.

The only people who have no rights now are the normal males and females who comply to what has always been accepted as the requirements of a human being.

The pc brigade have progressively got themselves into positions of power and we are now seeing the results.

The warning signs were there years ago but no one was bothered.

The same applies to the NHS, do away with all the none illness based problems and that are to satisfy vanity and there would be enough money to treat those who are actually ill.

Thimgs are going along nicely to ARMAGGEDON, roll on.

REgards.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Seen it All Now !!!!   Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:07 am

David wrote:
just looking on gumtree ads, and find this advertised...........the advert is offering a room in a shared house, but the criteria is that the person must be GAY !!! , well is this not discrimination ...???

if I were to offer a room and put no gays, only straight people need apply, then the pc brigade would be up in arms !!!!

https://www.gumtree.com/p/property-to-share/single-room-in-gay-flat-share/1301589391

I`ll post the link, knackered may be interested in applying Razz Razz Razz
lol! lol! lol! Dream on David Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Like the bloke that refused to bake a cake for a fancy pair Wink Wink in his shop. They then took him to court as they were some what upset etc. Fortunately the judge there bounce bounce was my kind of man as such & told them both to go fly a kite lol! lol! lol! in a big, big way Smile Smile. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
David
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Seen it All Now !!!!   Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:36 am

"a fancy pair " lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Seen it All Now !!!!   Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:26 am

David wrote:
"a fancy pair "   lol! lol! lol!
Only trying to be nice etc David Wink Wink. They were rather upset bounce bounce I suggest, when the the cake store owner, declined "Big time" making their wedding cake as such Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad so I would never wish to put the boots in lol! lol! lol! to make matters worse for the happy couple there Smile Smile. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MISTY
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Seen it All Now !!!!   Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:08 am

There was a case not so long ago when two GAY ( not happy) FELLOWS, purposely went to a guest house they new was run by devote Christians and wanted to book a room, they were refused on religious grounds.

They took the matter to court and got damages for the refusal as discrimination.

There was plenty of other alternatives that would have accommodated them.

I know what I would have done with them and also the Judge and I do not believe in vioulence.

Regrds.

Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Seen it All Now !!!!   Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:54 am

MISTY wrote:
There was a case not so long ago when two GAY ( not happy) FELLOWS, purposely went to a guest house they new was run by devote  Christians and wanted to book a room, they were refused on religious grounds.

They took the matter to court and got damages for the refusal as discrimination.

There was plenty of other alternatives that would have accommodated them.

I know what I would have done with them and also the Judge and I do not believe in vioulence.

Regrds.

The worlds gone to pot etc Misty I suggest Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad . Not even allowed now here bounce bounce by the do goodder fancy brigade Wink Wink to call my wife, my wife as such. Must introduce her now to all as my partner Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes so as not to offend any one. Crazy, crazy. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MISTY
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Seen it All Now !!!!   Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:24 pm

You could be in real trouble Knackered, it should be MY EQUAL PARTNER.

How on earth we have allowed the idiots into the realms of reality when they have no idea what it means. is beyond me, we must have been fast asleep to let the idiots in.

What about the rights of those who are more than upset about many other things?

It annoys and upsets me to see the pc brigade in action, should we put them in solitary confinement to stop the rot?.

The problem is they have infiltrated every avenue of influence and hold each others hands and possibly other things.

If the world actually goes on they will get their come upance eventually but not soon enough.

Regards.

Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Seen it All Now !!!!   Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:28 am

[quote="MISTY"]You could be in real trouble Knackered, it should be MY EQUAL PARTNER.

How on earth we have allowed the idiots into the realms of reality when they have no idea what it means. is beyond me, we must have been fast asleep to let the idiots in.

What about the rights of those who are more than upset about many other things?

It annoys and upsets me to see the pc brigade in action, should we put them in solitary confinement to stop the rot?.

The problem is they have infiltrated every avenue of influence and hold each others hands and possibly other things.

If the world actually goes on they will get their come upance eventually but not soon enough.

Regards.  

/quote]

Could be Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes unfortunately & sadly, I'm always in trouble here Misty Smile Smile. That love honour & obey thing lol! lol! lol! with my partner  Wink  Wink.  Why oh why Wink Wink was I so foolish, when I signed on the dotted line as such. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MISTY
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Seen it All Now !!!!   Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:42 pm

Knackered, bet you would do it all over again, they can be a pain in the kneck and other places but what would we do without them?.

Bless their little souls.

Regards.

Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Seen it All Now !!!!   Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:10 am

MISTY wrote:
Knackered, bet you would do it all over again, they can be a pain in the kneck and other places but what would we do without them?.

Bless their little souls.

Regards.

True Wink Wink But Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes would go for one of those beautiful Asian types lol! lol! lol! that bombard me consistently on the internet etc Misty Smile Smile 2nd time around. Their not interested in my money or assets as such I hear Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes but just wish to give and old fella type love, love love bounce bounce & the enjoyment factor Smile Smile I suggest/suspect. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seen it All Now !!!!   

Back to top Go down

Seen it All Now !!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Racing Pigeons,Show & Fancy Pigeons :: Message Forum :: General Discussions-
Jump to: