Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Ian Evans BHW Letter
Stress factor. High !!!. Emptyby Knackered Today at 1:17 am

» birds on loan
Stress factor. High !!!. Emptyby Knackered Today at 12:40 am

» Good Morning
Stress factor. High !!!. Emptyby Knackered Today at 12:29 am

» photo of Morgan
Stress factor. High !!!. Emptyby Knackered Today at 12:20 am

» Weather today
Stress factor. High !!!. Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 5:23 pm

» Hotting up in the Middle East
Stress factor. High !!!. Emptyby David Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:35 pm

» Homing World Stud Book
Stress factor. High !!!. Emptyby George & Morgan Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:46 am

» York Road & District Results 2024
Stress factor. High !!!. Emptyby David Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:39 am

» pigeonchat closing down
Stress factor. High !!!. Emptyby David Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:55 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Stress factor. High !!!. 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 74 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 74 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Stress factor. High !!!. Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
Stress factor. High !!!. Vote_lcapStress factor. High !!!. Voting_barStress factor. High !!!. Vote_rcap 
David
Stress factor. High !!!. Vote_lcapStress factor. High !!!. Voting_barStress factor. High !!!. Vote_rcap 
Knackered
barnie
oldstrain
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222389 messages in 13991 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Stress factor. High !!!. Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Stress factor. High !!!. Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Stress factor. High !!!.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

Stress factor. High !!!. Empty
PostSubject: Stress factor. High !!!.   Stress factor. High !!!. EmptyFri Jul 27, 2018 7:03 am

Bloke that normally does the job of cocks & hens into our units we use here was in hospital. Replacement Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes old fella Smile Smile bad back, knee shot Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad & to boot an asthmatic type who had help bringing in his baskets he is that knackered etc Smile Smile. Unfortunately lol! lol! lol! it turns out thou I was the fit one amongst our group Wink Wink last night. Some couldn't bend to reach the lower tiers, some couldn't reach the higher tiers in our units & most were abusing me I'm affraid if I didn't let them all put the birds in the middle tiers we use because of their different health conditions/problems Smile Smile. The stress factor was high, let me tell you bounce bounce & what made my night a complete shambles, was when I went to pick my clock up & another flyer had taken it home, by mistake Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Smile Smile. cheers
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Stress factor. High !!!.   Stress factor. High !!!. EmptyFri Jul 27, 2018 7:57 am

lol! lol! lol! that's gratitude for you oz pirat
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Stress factor. High !!!.   Stress factor. High !!!. EmptyFri Jul 27, 2018 9:05 am

come back to the uk knackered, then you will be stressed, especially if you join the York road flying club......... lol!
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Stress factor. High !!!.   Stress factor. High !!!. EmptyFri Jul 27, 2018 10:49 am

David wrote:
come back to the uk knackered, then you will be stressed, especially if you join the York road flying club......... lol!
Silly I may be David Smile Smile but I'm not that silly etc Wink Wink lol! lol! lol! . Found a solution to my predicament here thou Smile Smile if I do it next week as such. Have a GP doctor on hand on basket night would you believe bounce bounce & will ask him Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes to give all a medical clearance lol! lol! lol! before they attempt to basket Smile Smile & if not Wink Wink I will resign on the spot, as the stress is more than I can handle Wink Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
redrog
Youngbird
Youngbird
redrog

PostSubject: Re: Stress factor. High !!!.   Stress factor. High !!!. EmptyFri Jul 27, 2018 12:20 pm

Knackered wrote:
Bloke that normally does the job of cocks & hens into our units we use here was in hospital. Replacement Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes old fella Smile Smile bad back, knee shot Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad & to boot an asthmatic type who had help bringing in his baskets he is that knackered etc Smile Smile. Unfortunately lol! lol! lol! it turns out thou I was the fit one amongst our group Wink Wink last night. Some couldn't bend to reach the lower tiers, some couldn't reach the higher tiers in our units & most were abusing me I'm affraid if I didn't let them all put the birds in the middle tiers we use because of their different health conditions/problems Smile Smile. The stress factor was high, let me tell you bounce bounce & what made my night a complete shambles, was when I went to pick my clock up & another flyer had taken it home, by mistake Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Smile Smile. cheers
stop it now, me sides aching here...... lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Stress factor. High !!!.   Stress factor. High !!!. EmptyFri Jul 27, 2018 1:05 pm

Can most certainly sympathise with your predicament, and your fellow club members I had the same problem regarding not being able to help at the transporter etc; but fortunate that the club had several fit fanciers who willingly let me sit it out but that did not suit me, I always wanted to do my bit, what was a real delight was the club had a young fancier, and a good one at that, he put a chair on one side and said just sit down, Oh, if only we had another 20,000 like him.

Having been Chairman for many years I have found that it is an impossibility to make every fancier happy, if you can make the club function in a relatively happy manner you are doing well.

If there is anything more baffleing than a human being then I do not want to meet it.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Stress factor. High !!!.   Stress factor. High !!!. EmptyFri Jul 27, 2018 9:56 pm

Do not jump from the frying pan into the fire knackered, matters here are in need of drastic action if the sport is to survive in any meaningful manner.

Most fanciers are just not concerned about the sport in general all they are worried about is being able to race their birds, that is until it is too late and things start to affect them.

Regards.

Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Stress factor. High !!!.   Stress factor. High !!!. EmptySat Jul 28, 2018 12:00 am

MISTY wrote:
Do not jump from the frying pan into the fire knackered, matters here are in need of drastic action if the sport is to survive in any meaningful manner.

Most fanciers are just not concerned about the sport in general all they are worried about is being able to race their birds, that is until it is too late and things start to affect them.

Regards.

Don't quite know about the frying pan/fire Misty Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes But Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad just about to jump off a cliff down here lol! lol! lol! for the enjoyment factor etc bounce bounce seeing things are that bad down my way in the sport Wink Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stress factor. High !!!.   Stress factor. High !!!. Empty

Back to top Go down

Stress factor. High !!!.
Page 1 of 1