Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Good Morning
Weather today - Page 35 Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 10:21 am

» Weather today
Weather today - Page 35 Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 8:51 am

» sorting birds out
Weather today - Page 35 Emptyby David Yesterday at 11:33 am

» new rules from Defra
Weather today - Page 35 Emptyby David Sun Mar 24, 2024 8:30 pm

» RPRA Auction ........
Weather today - Page 35 Emptyby David Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:40 pm

» overnight and multiple nights basket
Weather today - Page 35 Emptyby Knackered Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:21 pm

» Loft Location
Weather today - Page 35 Emptyby David Thu Mar 21, 2024 7:43 pm

» RPRA , WHAT DO THEY DO ?
Weather today - Page 35 Emptyby David Thu Mar 21, 2024 9:43 am

» RPRA Auction
Weather today - Page 35 Emptyby David Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:04 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Weather today - Page 35 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 87 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 86 Guests :: 2 Bots

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Weather today - Page 35 Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
Weather today - Page 35 Vote_lcapWeather today - Page 35 Voting_barWeather today - Page 35 Vote_rcap 
David
Weather today - Page 35 Vote_lcapWeather today - Page 35 Voting_barWeather today - Page 35 Vote_rcap 
oldstrain
Knackered
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1293 registered users
The newest registered user is Meddy78

Our users have posted a total of 221952 messages in 13972 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Weather today - Page 35 Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Weather today - Page 35 Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Weather today

Go down 
+10
barnie
fieldwalker
jet2013uk
peel bros
David
markevans
halcanada
redrog
oldstrain
Knackered
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

Weather today - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weather today   Weather today - Page 35 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2018 8:41 am

cold here early this morning, had to de ice the car windows.........forecast snow for this weekend affraid
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Weather today   Weather today - Page 35 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2018 10:04 am

redrog wrote:
Knackered wrote:
redrog wrote:
just back from hols, dark, damp, and fffffreezin, cuba but a distant memory, and me team out of cup and the effin manager done a bunk to tossers across border so welcome ome Rolling Eyes Suspect Evil or Very Mad
lol! lol! lol! Oh Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes how we can complain etc Rog Smile Smile. Like, maybe to talk about Brexit as such lol! lol! lol! here. Could just bounce  bounce cheer you up type of thing lol! lol! lol!. cheers
knacker mate haven't a clue on Brexit, voted to remain but that "junkers" bloke is getting right up my snotter so would vote out if given the choice again, anyway its still miserable here and lot colder Rolling Eyes
Ok Rog Wink Wink no body else has a clue also it appears Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad from what I see, so you shouldn't feel lonely as such Smile Smile. Been absolutely belted here in the last hour or so, with a storm of Armageddon nature  bounce  bounce  nearly Smile Smile. Roads are rivers & houses awash with water etc Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad. cheers
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Weather today   Weather today - Page 35 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2018 10:23 am

miserable again. Cold and overcast.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Weather today   Weather today - Page 35 EmptySat Dec 15, 2018 1:49 am

Daz wrote:
miserable again. Cold and overcast.
Miserable Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes I know the feeling Daz Wink Wink Wild summer storm hit here around 3 am etc this morning Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad buckets, towels & what ever else in use bounce bounce to hold back the tide in the house so to speak. Lasted about 30 minutes, but have spent all morning sadly, just cleaning up the mess it left  behind here Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes. cheers
Back to top Go down
halcanada
Youngbird
Youngbird
halcanada

PostSubject: Re: Weather today   Weather today - Page 35 EmptySat Dec 15, 2018 1:50 am

Easier than shovelling snow. 9 pm here. Time to get off.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Weather today   Weather today - Page 35 EmptySat Dec 15, 2018 2:05 am

halcanada wrote:
Easier than shovelling snow. 9 pm here. Time to get off.
Suggest true Hal Wink Wink 1 pm here Smile Smile afternoon nap time  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes Smile Smile. cheers
Back to top Go down
redrog
Youngbird
Youngbird
redrog

PostSubject: Re: Weather today   Weather today - Page 35 EmptySat Dec 15, 2018 10:39 am

cold, wet and dark Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Weather today   Weather today - Page 35 EmptySat Dec 15, 2018 11:00 am

A ground hog day here.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Weather today   Weather today - Page 35 EmptySat Dec 15, 2018 12:23 pm

very cold here, snow forecast for today / weekend , went for corn earlier roads been gritted..... affraid
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Weather today   Weather today - Page 35 EmptySat Dec 15, 2018 12:37 pm

Funny thing our weather, well not so much the weather as the manner we deal or do not deal with it.

In many countries they have dealt with many feet of snow every year with little problem.

Get a couple of inches here and everything stops.

The forecast now is for snow and very cold weather and all that goes with it.

Today is freezing and also with a biting wind, the dog said do you mind going on your own this morning I had to point out the reaon he has to going for a walk, I cannot do that for him.

After a dirty look we were on our way and back as soon as possible.

Regards.

Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Weather today   Weather today - Page 35 EmptySat Dec 15, 2018 9:33 pm

MISTY wrote:
Funny thing our weather, well not so much  the weather as the manner we deal or do not deal with it.

In many countries they have dealt with many feet of snow every year with little problem.

Get a couple of inches here and everything stops.

The forecast now is for snow and very cold weather and all that goes with it.

Today is freezing and also with a biting wind, the dog said do you mind going on your own this morning I had to point out the reaon he has to going for a walk, I cannot do that for him.

After a dirty look we were on our way and back as soon as possible.

Regards.

Nearest lamp post Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes was it Misty Wink Wink. Snow, wonderful stuff lol! lol! lol! Rain Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad dry out time here, sadly. Some local type folk Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes have had 3/4ft of water through their properties etc. cheers
Back to top Go down
halcanada
Youngbird
Youngbird
halcanada

PostSubject: Re: Weather today   Weather today - Page 35 EmptySun Dec 16, 2018 2:43 am

My dogs love the snow. The short haired Mastiffs also. All a question of cold that gets them in. Find after it gets below 30 C they want back in. All creatures adapt. Heat or cold. If one knows heat or cold is coming in extremes then one makes arrangements. Pigeons adapt as do all wild birds/critters. No point in trying to avoid the inevitable.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Weather today   Weather today - Page 35 EmptySun Dec 16, 2018 7:44 am

During the past few years we have seen numerous properties flooded in many parts of the country.

A more disruptive and heart breaking event to ones home I cannot imagine.

Some have been affected more than once within a few years.

Choose how mankind tries he will never have all the answers.

Great pity Knackered that many have to suffer to prove a point.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Weather today   Weather today - Page 35 EmptySun Dec 16, 2018 9:05 am

MISTY wrote:
During the past few years we have seen numerous properties flooded in many parts of the country.

A more disruptive and heart breaking event to ones home I cannot imagine.

Some have been affected more than once within a few years.

Choose how mankind tries he will never have all the answers.

Great pity Knackered that many have to suffer to prove a point.

Regards.
Who ever created Mr weather etc Misty Smile Smile has a lot to answer for I suggest Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Some places here Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad have just had bounce bounce over 24 inches of rain, in less than 24 hours as such. Roads covered in crocodiles  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes looking for some relief there type of thing. cheers
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Weather today   Weather today - Page 35 EmptySun Dec 16, 2018 10:55 am

Ground soaked... But now sky nicely blue with some cloud patterns.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Weather today   Weather today - Page 35 EmptySun Dec 16, 2018 8:27 pm

Problem is, Knackered, in the first place the weather could have been ideal in every respect, then along came mankind with pollution etc; ??????.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Weather today   Weather today - Page 35 EmptySun Dec 16, 2018 9:43 pm

MISTY wrote:
Problem is, Knackered, in the first place the weather could have been ideal in every respect, then along came mankind with pollution etc; ??????.

Regards.
True Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Even have a program now I see bounce bounce to clean up all the junk, floating around in space etc, it's that bad up there now. Poverty, Pollution, Brexit, Trump bounce bounce Wink Wink some thing gone wrong some where I'm  affraid I would suggest Misty Smile Smile. cheers
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Weather today   Weather today - Page 35 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2018 7:49 am

mild and dry this morning just aswell as I have been nominated to do the school march with the kids to the church for some carol singing santa jocolor albino rendeer
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Weather today   Weather today - Page 35 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2018 8:43 am

oldstrain wrote:
mild and dry this morning just aswell as I have been nominated to do the school march with the kids to the church for some carol singing santa jocolor albino rendeer
Hope you don't mind O/S WinkWink heard rumours about your vocal cords etc Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes  lol! lol! lol! so will give that one a miss as such Smile Smile. cheers
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Weather today   Weather today - Page 35 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2018 9:16 am

Still wet after the nights / early morning Rain. Red clouds this morning so not too good to come eh! However it is clear blue skies at present.
Back to top Go down
redrog
Youngbird
Youngbird
redrog

PostSubject: Re: Weather today   Weather today - Page 35 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2018 1:32 pm

clear and cold here
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Weather today   Weather today - Page 35 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2018 1:43 pm

Knackered wrote:
oldstrain wrote:
Hope you don't mind O/S WinkWink heard rumours about your vocal cords etc Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes  lol! lol! lol! so will give that one a miss as such Smile Smile. cheers

akin to lemmy of motorhead oz lol! ...my rendition of ace of spades is that of angels singing pirat
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Weather today   Weather today - Page 35 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2018 9:11 pm

oldstrain wrote:
Knackered wrote:
oldstrain wrote:

akin to lemmy of motorhead oz lol! ...my rendition of ace of spades is that of angels singing pirat
I just knew Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes lol! lol! lol! eventually here Smile Smile I would become totally confused etc O/S Wink Wink. Bad enough bounce bounce trying to understand the Geordie types as such Smile Smile & now with the Bristonion types joining in Wink Wink the same way, I'm in real trouble I'm affraid here maybe I suggest now  Smile  Smile. cheers
Back to top Go down
halcanada
Youngbird
Youngbird
halcanada

PostSubject: Re: Weather today   Weather today - Page 35 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2018 2:55 am

Flooding. Ahem. If people did not build or buy houses on a flood plain or area prone to floods...problem solved.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Weather today   Weather today - Page 35 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2018 8:28 am

halcanada wrote:
Flooding. Ahem. If people did not build or buy houses on a flood plain or area prone to floods...problem solved.
Oh how we forget Hal Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Smile Smile Cane country here bounce bounce your old stomping ground I believe, is one big flood plain as such Wink Wink when the wet season arrives there. Smart people thou Wink Wink live down south here etc lol! lol! lol! if they have any brains Smile Smile. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weather today   Weather today - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

Weather today
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next