Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» good luck weekend
One Loft Race 2019 Emptyby oldstrain Today at 6:18 pm

» Weather today
One Loft Race 2019 Emptyby oldstrain Today at 6:16 pm

» Good Morning
One Loft Race 2019 Emptyby oldstrain Today at 6:15 pm

» Ian Evans BHW Letter
One Loft Race 2019 Emptyby Knackered Today at 1:17 am

» birds on loan
One Loft Race 2019 Emptyby Knackered Today at 12:40 am

» photo of Morgan
One Loft Race 2019 Emptyby Knackered Today at 12:20 am

» Hotting up in the Middle East
One Loft Race 2019 Emptyby David Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:35 pm

» Homing World Stud Book
One Loft Race 2019 Emptyby George & Morgan Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:46 am

» York Road & District Results 2024
One Loft Race 2019 Emptyby David Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:39 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) One Loft Race 2019 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 101 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 99 Guests :: 2 Bots

David, George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.One Loft Race 2019 Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
One Loft Race 2019 Vote_lcapOne Loft Race 2019 Voting_barOne Loft Race 2019 Vote_rcap 
David
One Loft Race 2019 Vote_lcapOne Loft Race 2019 Voting_barOne Loft Race 2019 Vote_rcap 
Knackered
barnie
oldstrain
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222408 messages in 13991 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
One Loft Race 2019 Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
One Loft Race 2019 Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

One Loft Race 2019

Go down 
+4
peel bros
oldstrain
David
Don Webb
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

One Loft Race 2019 Empty
PostSubject: One Loft Race 2019   One Loft Race 2019 EmptySat Sep 01, 2018 7:53 pm

I shall be the first to say go with R.P.R.A 2019

Don't want to miss out like last year
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

One Loft Race 2019 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Loft Race 2019   One Loft Race 2019 EmptySun Sep 02, 2018 10:13 am

I do think the rpra one loft is better, organised better, updates are better, in fact everything about it is better......although I don't think the mnfc was quite as bad as I originally thought it would be, if I`m honest.
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

One Loft Race 2019 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Loft Race 2019   One Loft Race 2019 EmptySun Sep 02, 2018 12:44 pm

the mnfc olr needs more coverage I think the loft boys did a great job if I am honest and were always happy to give info on the phone it a shame they never had a live feed of the races the rpra definitely has more info maybe the mnfc might look into it atb
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

One Loft Race 2019 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Loft Race 2019   One Loft Race 2019 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2018 4:18 pm

yes Darren, the rpra definitely run and organised better, always updates or video`s from the rpra......you didn't have to go chasing info .

but then again, I think the rpra have been going longer, so the mnfc may learn as they get more experience each year.
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

One Loft Race 2019 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Loft Race 2019   One Loft Race 2019 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2018 6:09 pm

Not bothered where I go as long as we do. It's been great being involved
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

One Loft Race 2019 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Loft Race 2019   One Loft Race 2019 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2018 7:07 pm

No, have not kicked the bucket yet.

These Lap Tops are good when they work but ??? when they go wrong.

Only had It since Christmas and had to send it back twice.

This time they lost everything and I have not a clue how they work but have got it going by luck and bad judgement.

Well done in the OLR you have done better than most.

The racing will be soon over, and I know I go on a bit but now is the time to consider what can be done to make racing better next year and the possible changes that will save the sport for the future.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

One Loft Race 2019 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Loft Race 2019   One Loft Race 2019 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2018 7:37 pm

glad to see you back misty, I was getting a bit concerned that you were awaol ............was nearly at the point where I was going to post up on the forum you hadn't been on lately.

glad to have you back cheers
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

One Loft Race 2019 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Loft Race 2019   One Loft Race 2019 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2018 9:03 pm

welcome back misty glad all is ok good to hear from you
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

One Loft Race 2019 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Loft Race 2019   One Loft Race 2019 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2018 9:54 pm

MISTY wrote:
No, have not kicked the bucket yet.

These Lap Tops are good when they work but ??? when they go wrong.

Only had It since Christmas and had to send it back twice.

This time they lost  everything and I have not a clue how they work but have got it going by luck and bad judgement.

Well done in the OLR you have done better than most.

The racing will be soon over, and I know I go on a bit but now is the time to consider what can be done to make racing better next year and the possible changes that will save the sport for the future.

Regards.  
Hang on to your perch there Wink Wink as long as you can I suggest Misty Smile Smile & don't let a little computer get the best of you etc. After all Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes end of the day, its not human as such lol! lol! lol! just a bit of scrap metal bounce bounce when it's time runs out so to speak Smile Smile. cheers
Back to top Go down
halcanada
Youngbird
Youngbird
halcanada

One Loft Race 2019 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Loft Race 2019   One Loft Race 2019 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2018 1:55 am

Misty. Copied this from another site.
Tom Makowecki
10 hrs
I would like to give a THANK YOU to Sharon from Stettler. One of my YBs followed her into her garage and she went through the trouble to find this FB page and report the situation. The pigeon was my own and because my team has just come down with YB Sickness, I could see and knew that it would not make it back to my loft on its own.
I decided to drive the 200 kms and retrieve this bird last night. Well, Sharon offered to meet me halfway Smile We arrived at our meeting place just before dark and the hand off was made and although I tried to give her some money for her expense and effort; she refused !. All she wanted was an opportunity to bring her young daughters over to see my birds....An obvious invitation was given for next summer and I do hope to see them make the trip.
Anyway, THANK YOU, SHARON ! People like you are very rare.....and as fanciers we should always make an effort to retrieve or instruct those concerned people who go through the trouble to report one of our birds.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

One Loft Race 2019 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Loft Race 2019   One Loft Race 2019 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2018 8:23 am

halcanada wrote:
Tom Makowecki
10 hrs
I would like to give a THANK YOU to Sharon from Stettler. One of my YBs followed her into her garage and she went through the trouble to find this FB page and report the situation. The pigeon was my own and because my team has just come down with YB Sickness, I could see and knew that it would not make it back to my loft on its own.
I decided to drive the 200 kms and retrieve this bird last night. Well, Sharon offered to meet me halfway Smile We arrived at our meeting place just before dark and the hand off was made and although I tried to give her some money for her expense and effort; she refused !. All she wanted was an opportunity to bring her young daughters over to see my birds....An obvious invitation was given for next summer and I do hope to see them make the trip.
Anyway, THANK YOU, SHARON ! People like you are very rare.....and as fanciers we should always make an effort to retrieve or instruct those concerned people who go through the trouble to report one of our birds.
Win, win scenario Smile Smile I would suggest Hal Wink Wink for all concerned etc I suspect. cheers
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

One Loft Race 2019 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Loft Race 2019   One Loft Race 2019 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2018 9:53 am

We should be grateful for all the people who show concern when confronted by a problem involving our feathered friends (or any other matter) and there are many of the kind about, the problem is you only hear about the adverse kinds.

Just hope the sport has found another enthusiast we could do with many more like.

I feel we maybe do not spread our wings far enough and just keep matters within the sports membership which inhibits the possible benefits we could get from outside sources.

In any case it lifts the heart when you hear such events and well done to all concerned.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
redrog
Youngbird
Youngbird
redrog

One Loft Race 2019 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Loft Race 2019   One Loft Race 2019 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2018 10:46 am

halcanada wrote:
Tom Makowecki
10 hrs
had more birds reported by non fanciers than those in the sport, always grateful for getting bird home, had one boy wait 2days to catch my bird in factory, sent for it and still keep in touch with lad, good people Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

One Loft Race 2019 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Loft Race 2019   One Loft Race 2019 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2018 1:17 am

redrog wrote:
halcanada wrote:
Tom Makowecki
10 hrs
had more birds reported by non fanciers than those in the sport, always grateful for getting bird home, had one boy wait 2days to catch my bird in factory, sent for it and still keep in touch with lad, good people Very Happy
Weird scenario I suggest Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes when it comes to having birds reported etc Rog. Last 3 weeks here, we have lost around 3/3500 odd birds in racing Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad & the inside information from our local Fed ring secretary, is he has had about 50 odd birds reported Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

One Loft Race 2019 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Loft Race 2019   One Loft Race 2019 Empty

Back to top Go down

One Loft Race 2019
Page 1 of 1