Forum for Pigeon Fanciers
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  UK Pigeon SalesUK Pigeon Sales  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» derby italy racing pigeon
by Knackered Yesterday at 10:11 pm

» Weather today
by Knackered Yesterday at 9:43 pm

» Corn almost off.
by Knackered Yesterday at 9:28 pm

» rpra one loft
by Knackered Yesterday at 9:20 pm

» Winter breeding.
by Daz Yesterday at 2:37 pm

» The Chocolate man !!!.
by Knackered Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:34 am

» Different slant.
by Knackered Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:29 am

» Has been a while.
by Knackered Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:19 am

» Ventilation
by oldstrain Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:49 am

Forum Syndicate
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
Who is online?
In total there are 22 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 22 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 144 on Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:37 am
Bucktons 2017 Calendar
Pigeon World Forum, Fancier of the Year Trophy.
Top posting users this week
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1155 registered users
The newest registered user is whiteashbob

Our users have posted a total of 172849 messages in 11385 subjects
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
John Gibbs young pied/grizzle winner.
Top posters
David
 
Don Webb
 
oldstrain
 
IANYOUNG
 
peel bros
 
Knackered
 
Gaz b
 
birdy2011
 
Rene A
 
halcanada
 

Share | 
 

 bath 1/9/18

Go down 
AuthorMessage
redrog
Youngbird
Youngbird


Posts : 1385
Join date : 2012-12-02
Age : 62
Location : rhos, wrexham

PostSubject: bath 1/9/18   Sat Sep 01, 2018 8:16 pm

1st & 8th club, bubble gotta burst soon, but like a kid at Christmas right now bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 32788
Join date : 2009-03-18
Location : Leeds

PostSubject: Re: bath 1/9/18   Sat Sep 01, 2018 8:21 pm

cheers well done rog on taking 1st and 8th, your on fire at the moment .......... Razz Razz cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 11804
Join date : 2011-01-03

PostSubject: Re: bath 1/9/18   Sat Sep 01, 2018 8:37 pm

well done rog back to back ybs aint easy well done to ya m8 Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lofty
Youngbird
Youngbird


Posts : 2008
Join date : 2015-10-07
Location : Swansea

PostSubject: Re: bath 1/9/18   Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:59 pm

Nice result rog, coming well for you, like daz said back to back wins is hard to do
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 8153
Join date : 2013-03-11

PostSubject: Re: bath 1/9/18   Sun Sep 02, 2018 2:49 am

redrog wrote:
1st & 8th club, bubble gotta burst soon, but like a kid at Christmas right now bounce
Enjoy the moment Rog Smile Smile keep it up Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes lol! lol! lol! & we may just come a looking etc bounce bounce for a youngster or two for our next OLR venture here Smile Smile. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
redrog
Youngbird
Youngbird


Posts : 1385
Join date : 2012-12-02
Age : 62
Location : rhos, wrexham

PostSubject: Re: bath 1/9/18   Sun Sep 02, 2018 10:57 am

Lofty wrote:
Nice result rog, coming well for you, like daz said back to back wins is hard to do
thanks lads tho it's 3 on the bounce now, wont last going to stop most next week and send couple to the 2bird races , still happy as sam the birds have done well for me bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 8153
Join date : 2013-03-11

PostSubject: Re: bath 1/9/18   Sun Sep 02, 2018 11:44 pm

redrog wrote:
Lofty wrote:
Nice result rog, coming well for you, like daz said back to back wins is hard to do
thanks lads tho it's 3 on the bounce now, wont last going to stop most next week and send couple to the 2bird races , still happy as sam the birds have done well for me bounce
3 on the bounce bounce bounce Rog Wink Wink etc. Might just pay to be some what careful there thou lol! lol! lol! I suggest as new boundries may just appear there in your club, maybe Smile Smile I suspect. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
redrog
Youngbird
Youngbird


Posts : 1385
Join date : 2012-12-02
Age : 62
Location : rhos, wrexham

PostSubject: Re: bath 1/9/18   Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:06 pm

Knackered wrote:
redrog wrote:
Lofty wrote:
Nice result rog, coming well for you, like daz said back to back wins is hard to do
thanks lads tho it's 3 on the bounce now, wont last going to stop most next week and send couple to the 2bird races , still happy as sam the birds have done well for me bounce
3 on the bounce bounce bounce Rog Wink Wink etc. Might just pay to be some what careful there thou lol! lol! lol! I suggest as new boundries may just appear there in your club, maybe Smile Smile I suspect. cheers
lol! already had cross eyed looks, ride the wave pal, birds do all the work I just keep em happy, but gonna enjoy it all the same lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
halcanada
Youngbird
Youngbird
avatar

Posts : 3464
Join date : 2014-03-11
Age : 78
Location : Southern Ontario. Canada.

PostSubject: Re: bath 1/9/18   Tue Sep 04, 2018 2:01 am

Enjoy while you can. Congrats! Bubbles do not always burst.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 8153
Join date : 2013-03-11

PostSubject: Re: bath 1/9/18   Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:49 am

redrog wrote:
Knackered wrote:
redrog wrote:
Lofty wrote:
Nice result rog, coming well for you, like daz said back to back wins is hard to do
thanks lads tho it's 3 on the bounce now, wont last going to stop most next week and send couple to the 2bird races , still happy as sam the birds have done well for me bounce
3 on the bounce bounce bounce Rog Wink Wink etc. Might just pay to be some what careful there thou lol! lol! lol! I suggest as new boundries may just appear there in your club, maybe Smile Smile I suspect. cheers
 lol!  already had cross eyed looks, ride the wave pal, birds do all the work I just keep em happy, but gonna enjoy it all the same lol!
Smile Smile Make it 4 on the trot Rog Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Wink Wink & the cross eyed looks there lol! lol! lol! will have a certain agro look attached I suggest, maybe  Smile  Smile. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boosey
Youngbird
Youngbird
avatar

Posts : 1756
Join date : 2013-08-09
Age : 47
Location : Basildon, Essex

PostSubject: Re: bath 1/9/18   Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:36 am

Well done Redrog. Great going mate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: bath 1/9/18   

Back to top Go down
 
bath 1/9/18
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Hot Water Bath Canning
» Is 50 000 btu enough power for water bath canning?
» Bed Bath & Beyond
» softened water, is it bad for my garden?
» Rhubarb leaves left in garden???

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Racing Pigeons,Show & Fancy Pigeons :: General Pigeon News :: Weather-
Jump to: