Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
Mark Caudwell System FREE !!! Emptyby barnie Yesterday at 7:58 pm

» new hen for speed
Mark Caudwell System FREE !!! Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 6:51 pm

» Good Morning
Mark Caudwell System FREE !!! Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 10:21 am

» sorting birds out
Mark Caudwell System FREE !!! Emptyby David Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:33 am

» new rules from Defra
Mark Caudwell System FREE !!! Emptyby David Sun Mar 24, 2024 8:30 pm

» RPRA Auction ........
Mark Caudwell System FREE !!! Emptyby David Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:40 pm

» overnight and multiple nights basket
Mark Caudwell System FREE !!! Emptyby Knackered Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:21 pm

» Loft Location
Mark Caudwell System FREE !!! Emptyby David Thu Mar 21, 2024 7:43 pm

» RPRA , WHAT DO THEY DO ?
Mark Caudwell System FREE !!! Emptyby David Thu Mar 21, 2024 9:43 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Mark Caudwell System FREE !!! 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 63 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 62 Guests :: 2 Bots

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Mark Caudwell System FREE !!! Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
Mark Caudwell System FREE !!! Vote_lcapMark Caudwell System FREE !!! Voting_barMark Caudwell System FREE !!! Vote_rcap 
David
Mark Caudwell System FREE !!! Vote_lcapMark Caudwell System FREE !!! Voting_barMark Caudwell System FREE !!! Vote_rcap 
oldstrain
barnie
Knackered
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1293 registered users
The newest registered user is Meddy78

Our users have posted a total of 221961 messages in 13973 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Mark Caudwell System FREE !!! Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Mark Caudwell System FREE !!! Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Mark Caudwell System FREE !!!

Go down 
+2
redrog
David
6 posters
AuthorMessage
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

Mark Caudwell System FREE !!! Empty
PostSubject: Mark Caudwell System FREE !!!   Mark Caudwell System FREE !!! EmptyThu Sep 06, 2018 5:23 pm

I have this system somewhere in the house, never used it, but I see mark Caudwell has posted it for other fanciers to read free of charge, used to charge £10 at one time, anyway here it is, might be of interest to someone....... cheers cheers

The system that as taken many to the top, here for you all to see and read, enjoy.

Supreme Old Bird Widowhood System

By
Mark Caudwell

Dear Fellow Fancier.
I thank you for purchasing my racing methods. The following is a precise detailed analysis of how I apply my methods with devastating results over these last few years.
I realise that it is not always possible to totally re-create another's methods to precise detail, yet the information provided within will certainly educate along the same lines and give you the insight and possibilities of what can be achieved.

When all said and done the best system in the world will only produce average or lesser results if the birds it is to be used with are only average. Another major factor is that I can only help by telling you how I do it; it is you that needs to apply the information. Hopefully I have laid it all down in such a manner that you can turn it to your advantage and gain enough knowledge and confidence to take it to the top.

For those of you who are not familiar with my results these last few years I have highlighted a few of my “moments” to add credence to the methods within.
If you are unsure about any area please feel free to contact me and I shall help out where I can.
Yours

Mark. 01709 641690/ 077618 13997
Caudwell3@aol.com
www.markcaudwell.com

The Loft;
My race loft is a wooden affair (not palatial, but attractive) with a tiled roof. It is 30ft (x 7ft wide) in total length with a 6ft wide opening outwards double door. The rest of the front is made up with wood & Perspex, allowing plenty of light in for the cocks. The interior is split into 2 x 12ft for the cocks and a 6ft section for the hens. A corridor runs the full length so each section is narrowed down to 5ft wide which seems to keep the cocks quieter and a little tamer. The nest boxes are not typical widow style, they are the German type “up and over“. These work just as well if preferred. Each 12ft section holds 16 boxes. Trapping is through open doors directly into their nest box. There is nothing out of the ordinary within.
Ventilation;
Comprises of nothing but the roof! There are no ventilation inlets at levels lower than the roof and apart from the very small amount that is drawn in through the natural gaps of the timber frame all air exchanges above the birds. A false ceiling allows control of air flow throughout the changing months.

Pre-Season Medication
I pair my race team in the middle of January. So allowing enough time before pairing I will Canker, Worm & Cocci all my birds. I will also treat for respiratory & bacterial infections just in case. I will list my choice of products used later.
Feeding at this time of year will consist of an all round
mixture, but never farm corn!
The mixture I prefer is the Concorde mix (No maize)

Pairing;
If paired in the middle of January the cocks will be sitting come the beginning of February. As soon as they are sitting it is time to start building an exercise routine. Many fanciers fail to realise that we need the cocks as fit as possible to take on and win from the first race. So I exercise the cocks in the morning only, before it is their stint at sitting, and, only on the better days.
They are reluctant at first and you may only get 10 or so minutes the first couple of days, but as they get used to the routine they will gradually build up to a 45 min period by the time the eggs are starting to hatch. It is important to decide the time in which you allow the cocks out and stick to this always.
It is imperative that you lock the hens away in their box before liberation as they would soon wish to return to their eggs, bringing the cocks down with them. It is also a better idea for motivational tactics to never allow the cocks to know that the hens go out, i.e. they can only be found in the loft, and good trapping will always ensue when the time comes. As the weather can be nasty at this time of year be sure to pick the brighter, less wet days.
By the time the eggs have hatched and the youngsters (2 if you wish) are rung the cocks should be well onto their routine, i.e. 45 mins, and I mean 45 mins exercise in the morning. If they do drop get them in, don’t allow them to hang around the loft at all. REMEMBER, HENS LOCKED IN WHILST COCKS OUT.
Whilst out, the cocks should be flying well, not on the loft or garden.
By the time the youngsters are 15 days or so old the cocks will be looking to drive the hens again. Now is the time to remove the young and the hens, taking them to the young bird loft and weaning them onto a bed of straw/shavings to keep them warm. The hens will take good care of the young which will develop as normal. They are fed the Concorde mix throughout the breeding season. Grit & pick blocks are available to the birds at just about all stages of the year.

Widowed Period;
Once the hens/young are away the nest boxes are cleaned and closed half off with nest bowls turned over.
Keep the cocks exercising just once per day for the 45mins. They may react a little differently by sulking for their mates and young, but they soon get over this. Approx. 10 days after being widowed the cocks are then put straight on to 100% Race mix. The race mix I use is “Ruby” which is a pretty unique mixture, no peas or beans (apart from a few small mung beans) but it contains lots of high energy grains including Paddey Rice and the superb Ruby Maize. This is also the best time to cover the team, hens included, for any louse/mite problems that may occur. Product choice is Ivomectin. One single drop directly on the skin at the back of the neck keeps them louse free for months.
We have now hit March and the cocks will soon start to show health & fitness. In the 2nd week of March we are going to start training the cocks, but only on the better days as the weather can still be bleak. Dull, damp and misty days are the ones to avoid. Although still very cold the brighter days are the ones to choose as the cold will not affect them in the same way as damp, dull & wet days can, they just look miserable.
So we will now exercise the cocks in the morning as usual but train in the evening, but only to a maximum of 12 miles on this system.

Pre-Race Training;
Drawing a line from the first race point choose a training point approx. 12 miles. You will have to stick to this throughout, so make sure it is an ideal spot for the team.
Starting at approx. 4 miles I build them up to 12 miles max over a period of approx. 10/15 days remembering to pick the days carefully. Don’t go straight in at 12 miles; give the cocks a little more confidence. Keep the cocks training as often as possible right up to the 1st of April. The cocks are only flying to the loft, NOT BACK TO THE HENS at this stage. So 45 mins morning exercise, 12 miles trainer in Eve. Last year my cocks received approx. 30+ tosses.

From the 1st of April we will now train the cocks back to the hens on; Mon, Tues, Weds & Thurs, still from the 12 miles point. THERE IS TO BE NO CONTACT!! The hens will be locked in their side of the box, and, DO NOT SHOW THE HENS BEFORE THEY TRAIN. By the time you have taken the cocks on their 3rd toss they will be breaking the back of the loft trying to trap. They should be performing the 12 miles in 12 to 14 minutes NO MATTER WHAT THE WIND.
We also take the cocks on the Friday toss, but this time NO hens will be waiting, this keeps the cocks on their toes and makes them think.
On the Sat toss open up all the boxes, turning the bowls upright allowing the cocks to roar throughout their box. The yearlings will now be learning that something is going to happen!!!!!
Put all the cocks in the basket and train at 12 miles and watch them break their necks for home.
The hens WILL be waiting on this day, so let the cocks have 15 mins FULL CONTACT. After this remove the hens, upturn the nest bowl and close the hens half off again.
Sunday, the week before the first race, exercise 45 mins as usual with a 12 mile toss just back to the loft. Remember!! All this exercise and training must be carried out at the set time you chose at the beginning of the program, not fluctuating at all, as close to the exact minute as possible, so make a plan and stick to it. The benefits are not apparent to start with but the results will reflect your efforts every time.

Pre-1st Race Week;
45 mins morning exercise as normal, Train, Mon, Tues, Weds & Thurs at 12ml but back to loft only. NO HENS
Friday, (day of basketing) 45 mins exercise in morning.
Friday Eve, start by opening all the boxes, turning the bowls upright and allow the cocks to roar into their box. NOW CLOSE OFF ALL THE BOXES WITH THE COCKS INSIDE, leaving them for approx. 10 mins, they will be calling and getting lower in their bowls. One by one take each cock carefully from the bowl/box and place them in the basket, doing each cock in turn.
NOTE; THE HENS WERE NOT SHOWN AT ALL. It is then very important to cover the basket with a dark cloth to keep them calm. Many fanciers make the mistake of taking their cocks to the marking station too excited, in doing so burning up lots of nervous and physical energy calling and fighting. By the time liberation takes place much energy has been wasted. Cocks treated any other way will be totally disadvantaged, so keep yours as calm as possible. Just about any type of basket can be used, but I prefer the normal communal type rather than the single section “Aluminum” design.

On return from the race allow them to go in with the hens that have been waiting. They will strut their stuff before finally settling down in the bowl. Once all is calmer feed the cocks a Diet mix (NOT DEPURATIVE) in their boxes and also a pot of water which contains electrolytes. Top up feed with 50% Diet, 50% Race mix
Leave the hens with the cocks for approx. 4 hours then remove, up-turning all the bowls and closing half of the box with the cock sitting only in his own half.
On the day after the race, (usually Sunday) do not let the cocks out in the morning. Clean out as normal. Remove any un-eaten feed from their pot and refresh with an eggcup full feed. 100% race mix.
On the Sunday evening allow the cocks liberty from the loft, but we are not trying to make them fly, just open the door and try to get them to have a bath. The use of a few peanuts will temp them from their boxes onto the floor and into the bath on the landing board. (Or just outside your loft)
Empty and top up the pots again with 100% race mix.

On the Monday let them out for their 45mins exercise as normal. This is when the fun of my racing kicks in!! NO MORE TRAINING!!!!! (I hate it). From now on we will just let the cocks out for 45 mins morning and evening
No way should they be allowed to “toss it off” on the floor around the loft, or on it. They are either in the skies or in the loft. If all is going to plan your cocks should now be screaming around the loft like young birds, “Mine always do”.
Remember, Mon, Tues, Weds & Thurs two 45 min exercise sessions per day, Friday just 45 mins in the morning. Friday evening basket for the race as previously described, not showing the hens at all, ensuing the cocks go to the next race as calm as possible.

Feeding.

Much emphasis should be put on feeding of the cocks (and hens to that matter) as this will play a vital role in how the team performs. At all times, no matter which mix you use, nutritionally balanced mixes with quality grains, given at the correct time can make the difference between 123 Fed or clock straight in the cupboard!!! I cannot stress this point enough. The difference between good feed and “Top Quality” feed is a matter of maybe two quid a bag. Buy the best you can, then you have done your part by offering the best to your birds. You have to meet the birds at least halfway!!!!!!!!

After many trials with feeding various measured amounts and in different presentations, by far the best results (or should I say “Out of this World results”) have come from a form of hopper feeding. Not hopper as a big feeder on the floor but by hopper feeding to individual pots in each box. Every morning and evening each pot is emptied and refreshed with an eggcup full of whichever mix they are on at that period. (Any un-eaten feed found later in the pots is given to the stock birds, so no wastage)

Feeding Calendar;
Pre-Pairing= Before they are paired they would be on an all round mix such as Concorde This mix is quite heavy in quality maples and lots of small oil seeds, This mix will give everything nutritionally and create a great breeding condition.
At this stage the team is fed on the floor in communal feeding troughs etc.

Breeding;= Any top quality, high protein mixes should be OK, but personally I stick with the Concorde When feeding young in the nest most pigeons tend not to go for a great deal of maize, so I would like to guide you to purchase mixes that have small amounts or no maize, Concorde is high in protein.
Again, it is only necessary to feed on the floor through this period, but you might like to add pots of peas to each nest box when the youngsters are at the discovering stage.

On Removal of Hens & Young;= As soon as the hens and young birds have been removed it is now time to start feeding the cocks in their nest box. Each day I will empty out the pots in the morning and evening and replace with an eggcup full of fresh mix each time. The cocks will be given approx. 10 days on the Concorde before being fed the 100% race mix, which we will now use each and every time apart from when they return from the race, when they will receive 100% Diet mix (not depurative) on arrival from race, followed by 50%/50% diet and race mix for their evening meal. At all other times the feeding will be exactly the same.

After every morning exercise period the cocks will trap into the loft finding approx. one teaspoon per bird of conditioner mix waiting for them. This I feed just on the floor of the loft. As soon as they have eaten this they will go to their boxes and top up with the race mix in their individual pots. They will do this every day and will really show a good appetite, but never be what we could call very hungry. (HUNGRY BIRDS WILL NEITHER PERFORM NOR LAST OUT THE SEASON)
When you first try this method the cocks will eat for England, but within a few days they will realise that food is always available and then their intake will steady down. This creates a great balance of energy input versus output. As the cocks work harder they will take in the grains “they” need to keep the balance equal, never taking more than they require, resulting in perfectly weighted and balanced athleticism.
Each day there will be a few grains left in the pots. Just empty them out and feed to the stock team to prevent any wastage.
INCIDENTALS;
Hold Overs;
Should a hold over occur I can only suggest that you use your own initiative. Points to remember are not to fore-sake the medication as this is more important than the rest. So use which ever are the first two days for medications if it applies to that particular week, followed by the later days of the week to make up the remaining days left.
No Race Weekend;
There may be race weekends where longer races apply that you prefer not to compete in. With such a weekend I would prefer to just let the team go through the normal procedure, i.e. Exercise and Feed just as if you had raced, but miss out on the exercise period that would clash with local flyers expected times of arrival. You will have enough enemies without aggravating the situation. In many cases the cocks will benefit as a result of the rest. My own racing records show that I have topped the fed against thousands the week following this rest. I hope it will do the same for you.

Health Program.
Pre-Pairing Period;
In the 2/3 weeks before pairing I worm, canker and cocci my team. The wormer I use is either Moxidectin or Panacur Liquid wormer. Both are via the drinker and both are just 24 hour treatments. These are the easiest to use and both work the same.

For Canker & Cocci I use a dual performance product called Gambacoccid R.O. This works really well. The team will be on it for a total of six days.

I also like to make sure there are no under-laying respiratory or bacterial infections going on in there, so I will treat with the best (and least harshest) broad spectrum anti-biotic I have found. Doxycycline. 1ml to 3 pints for 5 to 7 days.

REMEMBER, that the hens need treating in exactly the same way; failure to treat the hens can result in cross-infection when they get together.

Throughout the Racing Period;
Sundays and Mondays are set aside for the use of supplements/medications that I wish to use. Every week that I do not treat with medication I use “Trans-Form” (see below)
Medications used as follows;
These can be either cocci/canker or respiratory/bacterial treatments.
I cannot stress enough that unless the team is kept clear and free of the diseases that are widespread throughout the race panniers they will not perform with success.
Ask yourself how many times your birds have performed well only to be looking pretty rough come the following basket day, when they should be at their best. Time and expense does not permit testing of the team after each race, so consider the use of proper medications. Given at the right time they will kill off anything picked up in the crates ensuing the team will be 100% plus come the next race.

I suggest a cocci & canker treatment after every 3rd Race. 2 days with Gamba R.O. will prevent any nasty picked up, grabbing a hold. Hit it early and it will not become a problem.
Equally the same with respiratory/bacterial infections. Treating every 3rd week will also ensure the team are kept 100%. Product choice to me would be alternate use of Doxycycline and Linco Spectin

Other products I have found to be excellent are Brux, Nazaline, “Trans-Form”, Red-Cell, Sedachol & Vita Pro. There uses are listed below and in the weekly chart.

Brux is an antiseptic eye ointment which when used on the team after the race (Sat) and cleans out the eyes preventing any infections brought about by fighting in the crates and from dirt or dusts that may have been picked up on route. This product works well, pretty cheap and well worth the effort. Used after each race.

Nazaline is used solely in the nostrils, (NOT IN EYES) breaking up and clearing out the solidified “gunge” that builds up in the sinus cavity, allowing the bird to breathe efficiently and preventing re-infection of respiratory problems such as Ornithosis, One Eyed Colds, Coryza and Mycoplasma. Nazaline works like nothing else you have ever seen. You will be totally “GobSmacked” at what comes out of a birds head!!!!!
Used Weds or Thursday every other week

Red-Cell
This product is used extensively throughout Race Horse Stables. Along with providing just about every vitamin and mineral imaginable it also helps in the production of extra Red Blood Cells which carry oxygen through the blood stream to feed the muscles. The more efficient this is performed the more prolonged and better the output. A very good product that works well.
The source I use carries an endorsement stating that it does not contravene any Jockey Club or F. E. I. rules and regs. Used every Thurs & Friday

“Trans-Form”
This is another great product used extensively in racing stables, primarily to give an undeniable lift/boost after competition. All in one, it cleans the digestive and blood system, replaces depleted energy resources and “kick-starts” the metabolism, enabling the bird fully utilise the given nutrients (feed) to their best effect. As a result the bird will “Blow Out”, become lighter in the hand and cast lots of down feathers. It contains natural products only and is one of the best kept secrets in the world of pigeon racing.
Come Tuesday the bird is ready and capable, come Sat the same bird is about to explode!!!
Try it for one season and see what I mean. As with all the rest of these products they work just the same with young birds. Used Sun & Monday on all weeks where there is no medication

Sedachol;
This product is used in human form as a de-tox for addicts of various contrabands and more recently as a de-tox for pigeons. Proven to work in human terms and now proven in pigeon terms. Not always easy to get though. Used every Weds.

Vita-Pro Combo;
Vita-Pro is a product developed in the USA and is a combination of Amino Acids, Pro-Biotics, Electrolytes and Multi-Vitamins. This is also an ideal product for use in the stock loft. An excellent product used by many top named fanciers. Used every Tuesday

IMPORTANT NOTE
There has been a lot of controversy over the use of Brux & Nazaline in recent years with all kinds of allegations of drugging. Both Brux and Nazaline (from this source) have been recently tested (Nov 2003) by the official drugs committee of the R.P.R.A. utilizing Gent University in Belgium and both have found to be free of any form of Performance Enhancing Substance. I stress that Brux & Nazaline from this source has been tested, but I cannot account for the same products obtained from any other source.

To add a little credence to the methods above I have listed just a few of the many high class performances gained utilizing this simple but very affective system.

2003 results include (in the order they were won)

12. 4. 03 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 12th, 22nd, 23rd Fed 5,556 birds
19. 4. 03 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th Fed 5,179 birds
26. 4. 03 1st, 2nd Fed 4,433 birds
3. 5. 03 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 7th, 8th, 12th Fed 4,955 birds
24. 5. 03 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th Fed 1,472 birds
31. 5. 03 1st, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 10th Fed 3,783 birds
28. 6 03 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 8th, 9th Fed 2,426 birds
5. 7. 03 1st, 5th, 7th Fed 964 birds
26. 7. 03 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th Fed 3,365 birds
2. 8. 03 1st, 2nd, 3rd Fed 3,706 birds
16. 8. 03 1st 2nd Fed 3,202 birds

Breaking my own record (of 7 x 1st Fed in one season) winning 8 x 1st Fed in the mighty Derbyshire Fed from just 15 races, plus winning 2 x 1st fed in the South Yorks Fed (from only 3 races entered) whilst the Derbyshire Fed were at the longer channel events.

2003 Results equal 30 x 1st and 10 x 1st Fed, 1st Regional R.P.R.A. Sprint Award and 2nd National Sprint Award.
2004 Results equal 37x1sts and 11x1st fed 1stRegional R.P.R.A award and 1st National Sprint Champion of Great Britain.

Other top results include;

1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th Fed 5,004 birds
1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th Fed 2,622 birds
1st, 2nd, 3rd, 5th Fed 3,423 birds
1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th Fed 2,478 birds
1st, 3rd, 13th 14th Fed 4,189 birds
1st 7th Fed 4.153 birds
1st 3rd Fed 3,559 birds

R.P.R.A. Awards Include;

1997 1st Regional Sprint Award
1997 2nd National Sprint Award
1997/99 Y.B. Award/4TH Olympiad 1999
1997 2nd Racing Pigeon £10,000 Award
1998 3RD Racing pigeon £10,000 Award
2002 1st Regional Sprint Award
2002 3rd National Sprint Award
2003 1st Regional Sprint Award
2003 2nd National Sprint Award
2004 1st Regional Sprint Award
2004 1st National Sprint Award

100’s of prizes won at club level competing against top fanciers. And more important the caudwell van reets win for other people to.

What follows is the complete week’s program of feeding and supplements. This to be used each and every week. Pin this up in your loft.

Morning | Evening | Drinker | Exercise |
MONDAY |100% RACE |100% RACE | Medications 45 am 45 pm |
|T/spoon Seed | | or | |
|per bird | |“Trans-Form” | |
| | | | |
TUESDAY | 100% RACE| 100% RACE| VITA-PRO | 45 am 45 pm |
|Seed | | | |
| | | | |
| | | | |
WED’s |100% RACE | 100% RACE| SEDOCHOL| 45 am 45 pm|
|Seed | | | |
| | | | |
| | | | |
THURSDAY |100% RACE | 100% RACE| RED CELL | 45am 45 pm |
|Seed | | | |
| | | | |
| | | | |
FRIDAY | 100% RACE| 100% RACE| RED CELL | 45 am Only |
|Seed | | | |
| | | | |
| | | | |
SATURDAY | 100% DIET | 50/50 d/race | Electrolytes |None |
| | | | |
| | | | |
| | | | |
SUNDAY | 100% RACE| 100% RACE| Medications |Bath day |
| | | or | |
| | |“Trans-Form” | |
| | | |

“Trans-form” Sunday & Monday on the weeks that no medications are used

Brux is used every week on return from the race.

Nazaline is used on Weds or Thurs every other week. (No need every week)
Note;
Some fanciers are of the mistaken believe that “Diet Mix” is a depurative.
Diet mixes are extremely high in oil energies, unlike Depurative which carries little energy.

I WISH YOU THE BEST FOR THE SEASON AHEAD, MARK
01709 641690 / 07761813997
caudwell3@aol.com
www.markcaudwell.com

THE HOME OF THE R.P.R.A CHAMPIONS

MARK CAUDWELL
4 BROOMVALE WALK EDLINGTON
DONCASTER
SOUTH YORKSHIRE
DN12 1QQ
ENGLAND
01709 641690
07761 813997
CAUDWELL3AOL.COM.
www.markcaudwell.com

THE CAUDWELL VAN REETS

CHAMPION APACHIE

1ST CLUB1ST FED BUCKINGHAM 1077b
1ST CLUB 1ST FED MARLBOROUGH 2622b
1ST CLUB 1ST FED SALISBURY 4955b
1ST CLUB 1ST FED WARWICK 5556b
1ST CLUB 1ST FED NEWBURY 1885b
1ST CLUB 1ST FEDNEWBURY 1472b
1ST CLUB BUCKINGHAM,1ST CLUB SALISBURY,1ST CLUB WARWICK,1ST CLUB SALISBURY,1ST CLUB POOLE,1ST CLUB WARWICK,1ST CLUB POOLE.
1ST CLUB WINDRUSH,1ST CLUB SALISBURY.
WINNER OF 2003 RPRA REGIONAL AWARD, 2ND NATIONAL AWARD.

SIRE/GSIRE OF OVER 300 1ST PRIZE WINNERS INCLUDING 1ST BICC NATIONAL

A TRULY WORLD CLASS RACING AND BREEDING STAF VAN REET.

CHAMPION 44.

1ST CLUB 1ST FED POOLE 5004b
1ST CLUB1ST FED SALISBURY 3783b
1ST CLUB 1ST FED MARLBOROUGH 2426b
1ST CLUB 1ST FED NEWBURY 1298b
1ST CLUB 1ST FED SALISBURY 4189b
1ST CLUB MARLBOROUGH,1ST CLUB POOLE, 1ST CLUB WINDRUSH,
1ST CLUB WARWICK,1ST CLUB CHELTENHAM,1ST CLUB MARLBOROUGH,
1ST CLUB WINDRUSH, 1ST CLUB SALISBURY,1ST CLUB SALISBURY, 1ST CLUB MARLBOROUGH,
WINNER OF THE 2002 REGIONAL RPRA AWARD,3RD NATIONAL AWARD.

SIRE OF 27X 1ST INDIVIDUAL FEDERATION WINERS AND NATIONAL SPRINT CHAMPION THE GREATEST LIVING STAF VAN REET .THE NUMBER ONE BREEDING STAFF VAN REET IN THE WORLD TODAY.

CHAMPION MR PRESIDENT

1ST CLUB 1ST FED WARWICK 4552b
1ST CLUB 1ST FED WINDRUSH 5092b
1ST CLUB 1ST FED SALISBURY 3202b
1ST CLUB 1ST FED NEWBURY 1712b
1ST CLUB 1ST FED MARLBOROUGH 2578b
1ST CLUB POOLE,1ST CLUB POOLE,1ST CLUB SALISBURY,1ST CLUB NEWBURY,1ST CLUB SALISBURY 1ST WARWICK 1ST CLUB POOLE,
1ST CLUB POOLE,1ST CLUB SALISBURY, 1ST CLUB SALISBURY.
CHAMPION MR PRESIDENTWINNER OF 2004 RPRA REGIONAL CHAMPION.
AND 1ST RPRA NATIONAL CHAMPION 2004.
THAT’S A RECORD BREAKING 21 X 1STS AND THE PRESIDENT WAS RETIRED AS
A YEARLING.

YES A YEARLING AND RETIRED, WORLD CLASS CAUDWELL VAN REET.

CHAMPION WARRINGTON WINNER OF 6 X 1ST CLUBS 2 X 1ST FED WINS

CHAMPION UNLUCKY WINNER OF 9 X 2ND FED WINS 3 X 1ST FED WINS

CHAMPION DICKIE WINNER OF 2 X 1ST FEDERATION WINS BROTHER TO
CHAMPION UNLUCKY DIRECT FROM 50 X KAITLYN TOP BREEDING PAIR.

CHAMPION COEYES WINNER OF 7 X 1ST CLUBS 3 X 1ST EFD WINS AND
ALSO SIRE OF 3 X 1ST FED WINNERS IN FIRST SEASON BREEDING.
DIRECT FROM THE GOLDEN HEN, HALF BROTHER TO CHAMPION
WARRINGTON.

CHAMPION MR CONSISTANT WINNER OF
11 X 1ST CLUBS A TRULY FANTASTIC RACING MACHINE FOR ME!
SIRE OF WINNERS UPTO FEDERATION LEVEL, BEING A GRAND SON OF
THE GOLDEN HEN.

THE 27 A DIRECT DAUGHTER FROM THE
GOLDEN HEN, DAM OF MANY WINNERS, TOTAL CLASS.

KAITLYN ONE OF THE BEST BREEDING
HENS, FROM THE GOLDEN HEN, SHE IS DAM OF THE UNLUCKY COCK
WINNER OF 9 X 2ND FEDERATION , 3 X 1ST FEDERATION WINS.

CHAMPION STOCK COCK THE RECORDER
DIRECT FROM THE CHAMPION STOCK COCK RECORD, THE RECORDER IS
SIRE OF THE UNLCKY COCK!

THE 38, SIRE OF CHAMPION 44, 3RD
NATIONAL SPRINT CHAMPION 2002, AND GRAND SIRE OF CHAMPION MR
PRESIDENT WINNER OF 2004 NATIONAL SPRINT CHAMPION.

THE LADY, DAM OF CHAMPION 44,3RD
NATIONAL SPRINT CHAMPION 2002, GRAND DAM, OF MR PRESIDENT
2004 NATIONAL SPRINT CHAMPION.

THE SHEFFIELD HEN, DAM OF CHAMPION
APACHIE, WINNER OF 2003 NATIONAL SPRINT CHAMPION,THIS HEN IS
PRICELESS!

CHAMPION STOCK COCK BOB, SIRE OF
COUNTLESS WINNERS, INCLUDING CHAMPION APACHIE, WINNER OF
2003 NATIONAL SPRINT CHAMPION.

THE GOLDEN HEN.
WHAT THIS HEN HAS NOT BRED IS NOT WORTH TALKING ABOUT, SHE IS
DAM OF OVER 30 X 1ST FEDERATION WINNERS, NOT COUNTING HER
CHILDREN , AS HER NAME SAYS, THE GOLDEN HEN,

MONICA, DAM OF MANY WINNERS
WHEN PAIRED TO THE CHAMPIONSTOCK AND RACE COCK MR
PRESIDENT, WINNER OF THE 2004 NATIONAL SPRINT CHAMPION.

CHAMPION 1ST LADY, TOTAL CLASS
RACING HEN AND BREEDING HEN, FULL NEST SISTER TO CHAMPION
MR PRESIDENT, WINNER OF THE 2004 NATIONAL SPRINT CHAMPION.

CHAMPION KEITH, A TOP STOCK COCK
SIRE OF MANY WINNERS, BEING A FULL BROTHER TO THE CHAMPION
APACHIE, WINNER OF 2ND NATIONAL SPRINT CHAMPION 2003.

THE GRAND HEN, THIS IS ONE OF MY
TOP BREEDING HENS, BEING FULL SISTER TO CHAMPION APACHIE
BUT MORE IMPORTANT, DAM OF MR PRESIDENT, WINNER OF THE
2004 NATIONAL SPRINT CHAMPION.

CHAMPION STOCK COCK TIMMY
SIRE OF COUNTLESS WINNERS, UPTO THE HIGHEST LEVEL, BEING
A FULL BROTHER TO APACHIE AND THE GRAND HEN.

BECKY, DAM OF MANY WINNERS SHE
IS TOTAL CLASS, BEING A DIRECT DAUGHTER OF THE GOLDEN HEN,
TOTAL CLASS BRREDING!!!!

THE BELGI HEN, DAM OF WINNERS
SHE IS DIRECT FROM VAN REETS DE WITPEN THE ONLY ONE IN THE UK.
SHE IS SHEER CLASS AND BREEDING CHAMPIONS UPTO THE HIGEST
LEVEL.

CHAMPION MIDGET BRED AND RACED BY ME, WINNER OF MANY WINS, UPTO THE HIGHEST LEVEL, 1997, 2 ND NATIONAL SPRINT CHAMPION, DIRECT FROM THE GOLDEN HEN.
THE DADDY, THE SIRE OF THE LOFT NEED I SAY ANY MORE!!!!!!!!!!

THE CAUDWELL SYSTEM

www.markcaudwell.com

TO ORDER YOUR CAUDWELL VAN REETS
CALL MARK ON

01709 641690 OR 07761813997,

OR EMAIL ON CAUDWELL3@AOL.COM.
YOUNGSTERS START FROM £50.00 EACH

THE RPRA AWARD WINNING LOFT
QUALITY ALWAYS PREVAILS!

www.markcaudwell.com

Staf Van Reet, truly one of the all-time Master Breeders and Racing Champions winning over 600 times 1st prizes. The world renowned Piet DeWeerdt has said that the Van Reet pigeons are the fastest and most intelligent pigeons in the world.
Van Reet has had the fastest sprint pigeon in the province more than 22 times vs. over 100,000 pigeons.
The Van Reet pigeons have been winning worldwide. In Thailand, where they specialize in young bird racing, the weather is unbelievably hot and the Van Reet pigeons have shown they are up to the task winning multiple 1st's. In England it's the same story. Since the introduction of the Van Reet birds by Dean Pallet they have become the rage of the sport winning at all distances.
Staf has created his family based on the Old Line Janssens coming down from the "Half Fabry" of the Janssen Brothers. These are strong, tenacious pigeons that fly week after week and recuperate quickly. Champions like Daniel, 57x's 1st, Dikke Prinz, 26x's 1st, Prinz, 32x's 1st, Donkere Witpen Daniel, 17x's 1st, Bliksem, 18x's 1st, The Goode 53, 9x's 1st, Den Don, 10 x's 1st and Favorie, 8x's 1st and 37x's top 10 and their progeny have dominated the sport worldwide.
When asked about his health program, Staf replied he only treats for canker. My pigeons are naturally healthy and those that are not are culled. I select by performance. They must win and fly week after week. Daniel once won three races in one week! You must have a healthy, vigorous strain to begin with. If you have to treat them with drugs, all is lost. After so many years of racing, culling, and not medicating, my pigeons are naturally healthy. They win against as many as 8,000 birds with no tricks or drugs. A well balanced mixture of sound grains and not too much protein, with plenty of clean fresh water. I change the water two or three times a day washing the fountains each time. Here is a man that has won over 600 races from 100 to 500 miles and two Nationals and he says, "There are no secrets, just good pigeons and handlers".
Over the years, Staf has introduced a few Super pigeons to his family. These new introductions would be paired to the best Van Reets and the off spring would be tested in the basket. Only the winning pigeons would be kept and bred back into the family. This is how Staf's Super racer and breeder, Favorie BELG-659426/92, was produced. After winning eight 1st's, Favorie was placed in the breeding loft. There he went on to sire generations of champion racers and breeders. With much negotiation, as Staf was reluctant to part with his Champion, I was able to purchase Favorie and bring him to the USA where he will be paired with other Van Reet imports.
Favorie's sire is Grote Tom. His sire, is bred from the Geschelpte Soontjens Cock from the famous loft of Joseph Soontjens, one of the greatest winning short distance champions in Belgium during the 1980's, and a daughter of Daniel, 57 x's 1st. His dam , Frou-Frouke, is a granddaughter of Donkere Witpen Daniel, 17x's 1st. Having access to the best Soontjens champions, Staf introduced these Janssen based pigeons into his family. Staf has said he has never had a better yearling than Favorie! "That is why you need to add a good cross once in a while". One thing Staf said was not to get caught up in the past! That is, always try to improve. That is why he adds new blood to his already successful family.
I've been racing since 1979 and over the past few years I have put together a good collection of proven breeders. Many have bred multiple 1st place winners or are winners themselves. What I can tell you is, as a family, the Staf Van Reet pigeons are very different! They have dominated all my lofts taking all the top nest boxes regardless of how long other birds have been here. They seem to be willing to fight till the death. When driving their hens, the cocks are very aggressive and intense. When released on training tosses, they make a 1/2 hook and head straight for home. Before I had these remarkable pigeons I have heard all of the wonderful things about them but being somewhat sceptical, I shrugged it off. Now that I have seen them in action, I can tell you they are for real. My complements to Staf Van Reet for developing this champion family of pigeons. The Van Reet pigeons will go down in history as one of the very best the sport has ever experienced.

� I hope this helps
If you feel the need a donation to children with cancer????
en with cancer
Back to top Go down
redrog
Youngbird
Youngbird
redrog

PostSubject: Re: Mark Caudwell System FREE !!!   Mark Caudwell System FREE !!! EmptyFri Sep 07, 2018 10:39 am

got a few of these in stock loft david, lad next door but one bought direct off cauldwell and flew like a god for numerous seasons, packed up now and wish I had got more off him when he offered them, he flew the system you have posted to the letter and those cocks would take the back of the loft out when trapping.....crackers
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Mark Caudwell System FREE !!!   Mark Caudwell System FREE !!! EmptyFri Sep 07, 2018 10:46 am

ive a loft full of Caudwell van reets r/rog, but unfortunately ive only sent them to one race ever, things didn't turn out very well for my first yb season back into racing Embarassed Embarassed Crying or Very sad

it was a case of the birds were ok, the fancier (me) and the management were crap ........as other fanciers I have bred birds for have raced them pretty good.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Mark Caudwell System FREE !!!   Mark Caudwell System FREE !!! EmptyFri Sep 07, 2018 11:38 am

You cannot dispute results.

However it is interesting that the man himself who actually founded the strain did not use any drugs or medication etc.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Mark Caudwell System FREE !!!   Mark Caudwell System FREE !!! EmptyFri Sep 07, 2018 12:36 pm

MISTY wrote:
You cannot dispute results.

However it is interesting that the man himself who actually founded the strain did not use any drugs or medication etc.

Regards.
Could be so Misty Smile Smile The part I found most interesting with the founder as you mentioned etc bounce bounce was the small loft his champions raced too type of thing there & how one had to get into the loft. Midget loft Wink Wink & one had to be midget type lol! lol! lol! to climb the stairs/steps to get into it as such it was that small.
Back to top Go down
halcanada
Youngbird
Youngbird
halcanada

PostSubject: Re: Mark Caudwell System FREE !!!   Mark Caudwell System FREE !!! EmptyFri Sep 07, 2018 2:19 pm

Copied a lot of it. Next years project with variations of course.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Mark Caudwell System FREE !!!   Mark Caudwell System FREE !!! EmptyFri Sep 07, 2018 3:09 pm

halcanada wrote:

glad you found something useful hal, let us know next season if it made any difference, better or worse ........
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Mark Caudwell System FREE !!!   Mark Caudwell System FREE !!! EmptySat Sep 08, 2018 1:11 am

David wrote:
halcanada wrote:

glad you found something useful hal, let us know next season if it made any difference, better or worse ........
Certainly was an interesting read David etc Smile Smile. Interesting thou for me Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes was how far he had moved away from the no medication program of the founder Van Reet as such. Never take any thing away from his performances as they were top grade by all accounts there. But one could ask Wink Wink maybe, if one had a curious factor about them Smile Smile how long did his rein at the top actually last there with his system that he had in place. 5/10/20/40/50 years Smile Smile. cheers
Back to top Go down
halcanada
Youngbird
Youngbird
halcanada

PostSubject: Re: Mark Caudwell System FREE !!!   Mark Caudwell System FREE !!! EmptySat Sep 08, 2018 1:38 am

Different country so many variations needed. Mating up time etc,. Our first race is around May 1st or week later. As for medications I ignored that. As for what he feeds ignored that also. I regressed and medicated a week ago. Neccesity. Apple cider vinegar occasionally will do.
Depending on returns next week have very few to cull. The 8 x 8 footer I intended to pull down. I put in a new floor. Working on refurbishing the nest boxes right now.
Enough room for all. Stable Boy as a floor dressing. Always worked in the past. DME too bloody expensive. Lime too much of an irritant.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Mark Caudwell System FREE !!!   Mark Caudwell System FREE !!! EmptySat Sep 08, 2018 8:55 am

Knackered wrote:
David wrote:
halcanada wrote:

Certainly was an interesting read David etc Smile Smile. Interesting thou for me Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes was how far he had moved away from the no medication program of the founder Van Reet as such. Never take any thing away from his performances as they were top grade by all accounts there. But one could ask Wink Wink maybe, if one had a curious factor about them Smile Smile how long did his rein at the top actually last there with his system that he had in place. 5/10/20/40/50 years Smile Smile. cheers

mark Caudwell hasn't raced for over 10 years knackered, and I suppose methods have moved on a lot in that time.......it would be interesting to see how he would compete now, compared to then, although I think he would still be competitive using this system.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Mark Caudwell System FREE !!!   Mark Caudwell System FREE !!! EmptySat Sep 08, 2018 9:27 am

I am with you Knacklered, could be he took advantage of the breeders good practice until he ruined it by bad practice, and enjoyed the interim period.

It takes many years to produce pigeons with a good immune system and far fewer to ruin it

Having had my pigeons in my youth in the area concerned I know the competition was always of the highest quality and success as he gained would not have been a push over, so inicially the pigeons must have been of the highest quality.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Mark Caudwell System FREE !!!   Mark Caudwell System FREE !!! EmptySat Sep 08, 2018 10:13 am

thanks for posting david its a very simple system not too much messing with feed either,more fats would be required for our programme though but as a basic guide I like it...the van reets are good pigeons but would think marks are getting a bit inbred now ...I have some lovely blues off david a really nice type that have done well here and I am going to cross them with another family that have done reasonably well this yb season and see what the cross brings Basketball have never found them to need much medication other than a canker treatment during racing they are very healthy birds generally
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mark Caudwell System FREE !!!   Mark Caudwell System FREE !!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Mark Caudwell System FREE !!!
Page 1 of 1