Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  UK Pigeon SalesUK Pigeon Sales  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» derby italy racing pigeon
by Knackered Yesterday at 10:11 pm

» Weather today
by Knackered Yesterday at 9:43 pm

» Corn almost off.
by Knackered Yesterday at 9:28 pm

» rpra one loft
by Knackered Yesterday at 9:20 pm

» Winter breeding.
by Daz Yesterday at 2:37 pm

» The Chocolate man !!!.
by Knackered Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:34 am

» Different slant.
by Knackered Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:29 am

» Has been a while.
by Knackered Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:19 am

» Ventilation
by oldstrain Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:49 am

Forum Syndicate
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 144 on Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:37 am
Bucktons 2017 Calendar
Pigeon World Forum, Fancier of the Year Trophy.
Top posting users this week
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1155 registered users
The newest registered user is whiteashbob

Our users have posted a total of 172849 messages in 11385 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
John Gibbs young pied/grizzle winner.
Top posters
David

Don Webb

oldstrain

IANYOUNG

peel bros

Knackered

Gaz b

birdy2011

Rene A

halcanada

Share | 

Seasonal change.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
halcanada
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Seasonal change.    Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:31 am

Air conditioner on last month or so. Heater on this morning. From 40 plus C down to 11 C. Tail end of hurricane will hit tomorrow. Rain and more rain. Oh well. Cannot change it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Seasonal change.    Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:59 am

halcanada wrote:
Air conditioner on last month or so. Heater on this morning. From 40 plus C down to 11 C. Tail end of hurricane will hit tomorrow. Rain and more rain. Oh well. Cannot change it.
You picked your little spot their Hal lol! lol! lol! so suffer Smile Smile I say  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes Wink Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MISTY
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Seasonal change.    Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:52 pm

How on earth do either you or the animals survive in such hostile conditions?

Come back home and help to save our country from the pc brigade because before long if you are a normal person with Christian values you will be burnt at the stake.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
David
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Seasonal change.    Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:06 pm

not far off now misty, the snowflake pc brigade are gathering momentum .....right is wrong, and wrong is right, the lunatics are running the asylum . freedom of speech is under attack, there are certain cult groups we cannot speak of , for fear of incarceration ........soon, we will be unable to say anything the powers that be don't like, they hold on to power at all costs.

paedophilia will soon be acceptable, they are working on it as we speak, they will be just another minority group who are being victimised,  who only want their human rights upheld ....the lgbt brigade will give them their foothold.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
halcanada
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Seasonal change.    Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:59 pm

One has to adapt to the weather. Actually this was my plan after leaving the British Merchant Marine. Spent a few years in the UK after getting married. But was restless. Two kids by that time. Shipley at that time. Worked in factories in Bradford etc,. I was a minority. White. Part of the British Empire. So all came from Empire countries. No controls. Anyway moved to a job in Bermuda. Managing a dairy operation. Cows etc,. Met a guy on vacation there from New York State. Dairy farmer. He offered me a job. Took it eventually moved there. Two years later as my final US papers were to be signed by him he said he would not sign. Unless I signed a contract for 3 years to work for him. So as I do not like being black mailed went to the Canadian Border crossing. Talked with those folks. Month later crossed the border. Got a job. After 44 years here finally applied for and got citizenship. That was quite a few years back now. Same wife, 4 kids now, multitudes og grand kids and so on. As stated, my original plan was to get to Aussie. Lived there before. Finally settled here. Winters are 40 below C. Summers 40 plus C. In this area.
As for immigrants and sex deviants and the like, have seen them all over the world. Canada is too permissive!! UK also I beleive. Immigrants make more from the Goverment than war veterans and the poor and disabled. Queers (sorry, deviants) get their own parades. I would not ban them all. Deport all queers to Asia. Or the Roman Catholic Church enclaves!
Trump did something I agreed with the other day. Cut off millions in aid to Pakistan. Other places also. But apart from that..asshole.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Seasonal change.    Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:07 am

halcanada wrote:
One has to adapt to the weather. Actually this was my plan after leaving the British Merchant Marine. Spent a few years in the UK after getting married. But was restless. Two kids by that time. Shipley at that time. Worked in factories in Bradford etc,. I was a minority. White. Part of the British Empire. So all came from Empire countries. No controls. Anyway moved to a job in Bermuda. Managing a dairy operation. Cows etc,.  Met a guy on vacation there from New York State. Dairy farmer. He offered me a job. Took it eventually moved there. Two years later as my final US papers were to be signed by him he said he would not sign. Unless I signed a contract for 3 years to work for him. So as I do not like being black mailed went to the Canadian Border crossing. Talked with those folks. Month later crossed the border. Got a job. After 44 years here finally applied for and got citizenship. That was quite a few years back now. Same wife, 4 kids now, multitudes og grand kids and so on. As stated, my original plan was to get to Aussie. Lived there before. Finally settled here. Winters are 40 below C. Summers 40 plus C. In this area.
As for immigrants and sex deviants and the like, have seen them all over the world. Canada is too permissive!! UK also I beleive. Immigrants make more from the Goverment than war veterans and the poor and disabled. Queers (sorry, deviants) get their own parades. I would not ban them all. Deport all queers to Asia. Or the Roman Catholic Church enclaves!
Trump did something I agreed with the other day. Cut off millions in aid to Pakistan. Other places also. But apart from that..asshole.
Smile Smile Same wife Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad lol! lol! lol! what are we doing wrong Hal etc lol! lol! lol! I suggest. I've been trying to get rid of my wife here I'm affraid for 45 odd years Wink Wink & she won't have a bar of it sadly, unfortunately Smile Smile.  cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
David
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Seasonal change.    Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:51 am

maybe your wife has been trying to get rid of you for the last 45 years knackered, have you thought of that.......??? scratch lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Seasonal change.    Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:16 am

David wrote:
maybe your wife has been trying to get rid of you for the last 45 years knackered, have you thought of that.......???  scratch lol! lol! lol!
Bit simple Wink Wink that type of thinking David Smile Smile I suggest. Actually she told me many moons ago lol! lol! lol! she wanted my body etc Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes little did I know at the time lol! lol! lol! it was as a slave as such bounce bounce unfortunately Smile Smile. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MISTY
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Seasonal change.    Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:30 pm

David,
Just read in the paper.

A woman is taking children in canoes dressed in full Islamic dress including full veil.

A picture shows her looking like a freak and if she fell in the river she nor child she should be in a position to save would survive.

She would be unable to swim or speak.

I bet when she gets home she has a good laugh and thinks she is taking us for a right ride.

ROLL ON ARMAGEDDON'

Are you keeping an eye on the Israel situation David ?.

Regards.

Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Seasonal change.    Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:51 pm

MISTY wrote:
David,

Are you keeping  an eye on the Israel situation David ?.

Regards.

always misty, the inhuman treatment gets worse every day, and the world stands by and says nothing........a greater Israel is the plan, all surrounding countries are in turmoil , civil wars instigated by "agent provocateurs " , to out their chosen leaders.......isis fighters welcomed back into the uk, why ? the reason why is because they are mercenaries fighting on the side of our corrupt government, who are controlled by Israel / Zionists, who want rid of countries such as Syria and iran `s leaders......gaddafi was a great man for his people and his country, but they killed him, his country is in turmoil now, destroyed, but the usa, uk and Israel have there hands on his oil, and his country.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
halcanada
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Seasonal change.    Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:06 am

David you are probably right. I met Iraelis in the Congo. Worked for Mad Mike Hoare. So did many nationalities. Even met one in Barlinnie! Glasgow. I was in for a week. Bar fighting. Not sure what he was in for. They put me on the upper deck because of space. Murderers etc, up there. Worst jail I have been in! Was only there a week. Africa no toilets, hole in floor. Rockhampton in Aussie the opposite. Clean and well kept. Durham jail not too bad. Thinking back..not many I have not had a one nighter in! Most countries. Trump pulled aid from Palestine I beleive. So assume riots will evolve. But again, way of the world. Not much changes. Unfortunately have to live with it.
I am surprised Israel does not have an old fashioned pigeon messengerr service. Just in case.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MISTY
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Seasonal change.    Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:38 pm

Sorry Hal, wrong attitude, you do not have to live with it if enough are concerned, just as with our sport.
as long as things do not directly affect one, then why bother being the attitude.

But I am afraid things have gone beyond recall in many respects, SADLY.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
halcanada
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Seasonal change.    Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:30 am

Misty. Not posting past episodes of my life to garner flattering response or popularity. You and probably many others have had similar experiences. Just post to add a little humour etc,. As for the Israelis, they had the Six Day war and did well. Credit were credit is due. Posts not pigeon related, within reason, keep many interested I assume. Perhaps not. Did you read about the cities in the Sothern US? The growing number of people keeping chickens in urban areas? Los Angeles etc,. Biggest seller now is chicken harnesses. Chicken diapers re usable are $18 each. US money. Sales are taking off! Chicken whisperer will come to your home and evaluate and talk with your chicken. $250 an hour. The world, or the folks in it are changing!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MISTY
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Seasonal change.    Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:44 am

Never advocated gaining popularity, anyone can do it just be all things to all men, oh and women.

I have many friends from all walks of life, never bother with the FAIR WEATHER ONES.

Some are well off others are not, never based them on their cloth.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Daz
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Seasonal change.    Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:10 am

A high up ranker in the forces told me... 'Anything (Messages) electric etc. can be traced and hacked … Seems the Pigeon has a cause for the future again'.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MISTY
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Seasonal change.    Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:42 pm

According to a video I had regarding China, they think pigeons are well worth keeping in mind.

They have tried them in nuclear conditions and over 1,000 miles.

I just wish the person I loaned the video to would return it.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seasonal change.    

Back to top Go down

Seasonal change.
Page 1 of 1