Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  UK Pigeon SalesUK Pigeon Sales  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» derby italy racing pigeon
by Knackered Yesterday at 10:11 pm

» Weather today
by Knackered Yesterday at 9:43 pm

» Corn almost off.
by Knackered Yesterday at 9:28 pm

» rpra one loft
by Knackered Yesterday at 9:20 pm

» Winter breeding.
by Daz Yesterday at 2:37 pm

» The Chocolate man !!!.
by Knackered Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:34 am

» Different slant.
by Knackered Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:29 am

» Has been a while.
by Knackered Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:19 am

» Ventilation
by oldstrain Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:49 am

Forum Syndicate
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
Who is online?
In total there are 20 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 20 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 144 on Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:37 am
Bucktons 2017 Calendar
Pigeon World Forum, Fancier of the Year Trophy.
Top posting users this week
Statistics
We have 1155 registered users
The newest registered user is whiteashbob

Our users have posted a total of 172849 messages in 11385 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
John Gibbs young pied/grizzle winner.
Top posters
David

Don Webb

oldstrain

IANYOUNG

peel bros

Knackered

Gaz b

birdy2011

Rene A

halcanada

Share | 

New legislation.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
halcanada
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: New legislation.   Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:04 pm

As of mid-October cannabis will be legal here. For over 18's. Smoke it any were you smoke cigarettes.
Dec 1st. No antibiotics of any kind, wormer etc, no longer available over the counter. Vet certificate needed for each purchase!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
David
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: New legislation.   Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:48 pm

best get a big crop planted hal, be ready for Christmas......... Razz Razz cheers santa santa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MISTY
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: New legislation.   Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:46 pm

It would, under the present circumstances pay society to make all drugs legal.

Those intent on using it will do so irrespective of any laws and making it legal will not encourage sensible people to do so just because it is legal.

Then the police could start doing the job of detecting the real criminals which we pay them to do.

It would do away with the drug barons who would have to reduce their prices etc; and make it a none viable financial proposition, as legal enterprises would start selling at reasonable prices.

In addition anyone wanting treatment for the problem caused by recreational drugs should have to pay for it.

DREAM ON.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
David
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: New legislation.   Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:01 pm

I think the powers that be should concentrate more on the "legal highs" that seems to be the trend at the moment, these actually do kill people, but yet the word "legal" tends to make users gravitate more to it, than say cannabis , which as far as I know, doesn't kill anyone..........and as far as I know doesn't make the user aggressive, un like alcohol , which is freely available....the thing is, the powers that be just don't want joe public using a weed that is a natural cure all for many things, this would put the big pharmaceutical companies out of business.

personally I believe our government are instrumental in the import of drugs, such as heroin from afganistan, they and the usa control the country, and therfor the supply of heroin......I know of soldiers serving there, and they are told not to stop the people growing the poppies as they are taking them to sell, they have to stand back and let them pass.....why, because out governemt control the drugs supply, they always have done ...they are the biggest criminals/gang in the uk, with the police as their henchmen.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
David
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: New legislation.   Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:10 pm

also, while I`m on one, why have the british government allowed isis fighters back into the uk, given them houses and benefit money....? answer is, because they are mercenaries for the british government, causing unrest in Syria, in the hope of outing bashar al-assad, which will be one more step to create a greater Israel.

isis are the uk and usa`s mercenaries armed and trained by us, fighting for us, ever wondered why "terrorists" who attack us in the uk, bombs at pop concerts, cars running people over in London etc, don't attack jewish schools or targets in the uk ...? you would think they would wouldn't you.....reason is the "terrorists" work for the uk, usa, Israel and Saudi Arabia, trained and funded by them......

rant over lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MISTY
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: New legislation.   Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:06 pm

If the truth be known David, the biggest criminals are in power because the general public have no chance of putting the honest people in positions for real change, they have to vote for puppets put forward by even worse political animals.

Just consider all those in the Labor party who are awaiting taking over prime positions if they ever got into power and think what a useless lot they are.

Then look at the other party who are in power, if there is a genuine one and normal one amongst them they would be hard to find.

Cover ups, they have a blanket that stretches from here to eternity.

Will it change, yes but not in the way many think.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
halcanada
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: New legislation.   Sat Sep 29, 2018 2:02 am

Misty. Politics has always been the same. Will continue this way for the forseeable future. To change the system one needs a ground swell of pissed off voters. Demanding change. Doubt if that will happen soon. Go with the flow mentality is prevelant always. US gropers, Aussie and other leaders gropers, Churches not all Catholic, all have their problems. Mormons, Mennonites whatever. No one person or group can reverse the issues. Go with the flow.
David. I honestly do not understand were you are coming from. Regarding Jews etc,. Your theories of world domination, no schools bombed etc,. Probably because the schools, churches are not significant. Know many Israelis. Jews. Or used to. Many good guys and many assholes. They never struck me as wanting to rule the world. Just fit in and move on. Make money. Same as most folks. Second world war they suffered. Gassed etc,. But so were many other people from different countries, religions. The Allied war planes overflew the camps and took pics. The camp population prayed for bombing! To end the misery. Not in the war efforts game plan so did not happen.
No matter each has their own view on circumstances. But I do beleive Abe Lincoln should be out of the history books! He was seens stroking an udder! When milking a cow! Pervert!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MISTY
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: New legislation.   Sat Sep 29, 2018 2:37 pm

Agree Hal, most politics have a load of t**s amongst them.

Regards.

Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: New legislation.   Sat Sep 29, 2018 2:52 pm

halcanada wrote:
Misty. Politics has always been the same. Will continue this way for the forseeable future. To change the system one needs a ground swell of pissed off voters. Demanding change. Doubt if that will happen soon. Go with the flow mentality is prevelant always. US gropers, Aussie and other leaders gropers, Churches not all Catholic, all have their problems. Mormons, Mennonites whatever. No one person or group can reverse the issues. Go with the flow.
David. I honestly do not understand were you are coming from. Regarding Jews etc,. Your theories of world domination, no schools bombed etc,. Probably because the schools, churches are not significant. Know many Israelis. Jews. Or used to. Many good guys and many assholes. They never struck me as wanting to rule the world. Just fit in and move on. Make money. Same as most folks. Second world war they suffered. Gassed etc,. But so were many other people from different countries, religions. The Allied war planes overflew the camps and took pics. The camp population prayed for bombing! To end the misery. Not in the war efforts game plan so did not happen.
No matter each has their own view on circumstances. But I do beleive Abe Lincoln should be out of the history books! He was seens stroking an udder! When milking a cow! Pervert!

hal, for an elderly gentleman, you really must educate your self to whats really going on in the world, life is not as we are led to believe, dark forces rule the world, and our governments..... do not believe all you see and hear on the television, newspapers etc, most is propaganda and lies.

do your own research, the world as we know it is an illusion ......also, I hate to inform you, the moon is not made of cheese, and father Christmas isn't real No No
Back to top Go down
View user profile
halcanada
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: New legislation.   Sat Sep 29, 2018 6:40 pm

You are correct! People have lied to me! I am now withdrawing my application to go to the moon! I love cheese! Father Xmas I knew about. Years ago. How the heck could the fat bugger get down a row house chimney?
TV seldom watch. Pointless. Truth from fiction. Hard to seperate.
"whats really going on in the world, life is not as we are led to believe, dark forces rule the world, and our governments.." basically aware of that. But nothing will change soon. No matter who comes out on top.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
David
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: New legislation.   Sat Sep 29, 2018 7:30 pm

correct hal, we cannot change this corrupt world.................its too entwined in society now.

I also like cheese, and would like to think father Christmas is real too cheers cheers cheers lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MISTY
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: New legislation.   Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:14 pm

I pray that enlightenment may not be far away.

All you have to do is look in the right place and consider past and present situations.

Anyone who thinks the world can go on as it is must not only believe in Farther Chrismas but little Elves at the bottom of the garden, along with fairies and I do not mean those in politics as we all recognise the lattter.

Regards.

Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: New legislation.   Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:05 am

MISTY wrote:
I pray that enlightenment may not be far away.

All you have to do is look in the right place and consider past and present situations.

Anyone who thinks the world can go on as it is must not only believe in Farther Chrismas but little Elves at the bottom of the garden, along with fairies and I do not mean those in politics as we all recognise the lattter.

Regards.

Little Elves/Fairies Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes etc lol! lol! lol! Smile Smile I'm a big believer in them Misty bounce bounce as my other half here has a garden full of them in the front garden as such Wink Wink & the strange thing is lol! lol! lol! they are always moving every which way Smile Smile when the local kinder kid types, run rampant there Smile Smile for the enjoyment factor. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MISTY
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: New legislation.   Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:56 am

Yep, Knackered, and they are all imitations, just like all the politicians.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New legislation.   

Back to top Go down

New legislation.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Racing Pigeons,Show & Fancy Pigeons :: General Pigeon News :: Weather-
Jump to: