Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Good Morning
Credit where Due !!!. Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 3:08 pm

» good luck weekend
Credit where Due !!!. Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 1:44 pm

» Ian Evans BHW Letter
Credit where Due !!!. Emptyby Knackered Today at 1:17 am

» birds on loan
Credit where Due !!!. Emptyby Knackered Today at 12:40 am

» photo of Morgan
Credit where Due !!!. Emptyby Knackered Today at 12:20 am

» Weather today
Credit where Due !!!. Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 5:23 pm

» Hotting up in the Middle East
Credit where Due !!!. Emptyby David Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:35 pm

» Homing World Stud Book
Credit where Due !!!. Emptyby George & Morgan Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:46 am

» York Road & District Results 2024
Credit where Due !!!. Emptyby David Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:39 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Credit where Due !!!. 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 91 Guests :: 2 Bots

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Credit where Due !!!. Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
Credit where Due !!!. Vote_lcapCredit where Due !!!. Voting_barCredit where Due !!!. Vote_rcap 
David
Credit where Due !!!. Vote_lcapCredit where Due !!!. Voting_barCredit where Due !!!. Vote_rcap 
Knackered
barnie
oldstrain
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222394 messages in 13991 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Credit where Due !!!. Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Credit where Due !!!. Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Credit where Due !!!.

Go down 
+4
fieldwalker
oldstrain
halcanada
Knackered
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

Credit where Due !!!. Empty
PostSubject: Credit where Due !!!.   Credit where Due !!!. EmptyThu Oct 18, 2018 1:20 am

Big day here Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Not Wink Wink Harry has hit town etc  bounce  bounce along with the lovely Meghan as such Wink Wink. Town is jumping for joy lol! lol! lol! Not Smile Smile. Talk about a pair of blow in's lol! lol! lol! Blink as such Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes & you have missed the circus scenario from my perspective Wink Wink. On average Smile Smile the Royals, by my standards aren't worth a crumpet lol! lol! lol! with me being a republican type down here Smile Smile. But Harry Smile Smile with what he is on about & doing with the Invictus games here now & because off his experiences has my blessing "Big time". So Wink Wink Credit, where credit due Smile Smile. cheers
Back to top Go down
halcanada
Youngbird
Youngbird
halcanada

PostSubject: Re: Credit where Due !!!.   Credit where Due !!!. EmptyThu Oct 18, 2018 2:13 am

Agree 100%.
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Credit where Due !!!.   Credit where Due !!!. EmptyThu Oct 18, 2018 7:42 am

indeed credit where due
Back to top Go down
fieldwalker
Youngbird
Youngbird
fieldwalker

PostSubject: Re: Credit where Due !!!.   Credit where Due !!!. EmptyThu Oct 18, 2018 8:23 am

You after a knighthood knackered ??? lol!
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Credit where Due !!!.   Credit where Due !!!. EmptyThu Oct 18, 2018 8:55 am

another scrounger for the tax payer to feed when their offspring is born, bunch of saps..........also another wedding just gone with a minor "princess" getting married at the expense of the tax payer, always money available for them isn't there, no austerity when its for them..........plus I hear the other week megan markel/engelson/Windsor`s mother is coming to live in the uk, so that's another sponger who will be given a palace and kept in luxury for the rest of her life.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Credit where Due !!!.   Credit where Due !!!. EmptyThu Oct 18, 2018 9:39 am

Yes lets get rid of a Family that has made our country one that the whole world looks towards as a base for democracy and have a big fat dictator.

Of course if one is not happy here then why not move to Syria, or any other such country.

Some people do not appreciate what they have and if note is not taken of what the snowflakes are attempting they will not have it much longer.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Credit where Due !!!.   Credit where Due !!!. EmptyThu Oct 18, 2018 10:40 am

Syria ...? afganistan, libya, Iraq .......places our government stuck there noses in, caused disruption and overturned there leaders, then their people are coming here in droves .......I think people need to open their eyes and see reality, who, and what is running the world we live in, and where we are heading....... study study

democracy.........? lol! lol! lol! the uk is not a democracy, we are under the illusion it is, but its not........... No No No study
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Credit where Due !!!.   Credit where Due !!!. EmptyThu Oct 18, 2018 10:56 am

Agree 90%. The actual Royal Family bring in a lot of visitors and spenders of their money. Prince Charles for example also pays his taxes (over 20 million) but he can afford it. AS FOR THE REST Nowt! Princess Michael of Kent example costs us dear... Like Most do. This should never have happen, got started let alone carried on. But then we are the Biggest Cannabis dealers in the world. The second biggest arms dealers next to the U.S.A.! We spend £billions on war fare. Give billions to foreign aid (7% OF OUR WEALTH) JUST TO BIULD BRIDGES FOR THE WEALTHY SCROUNGERS KIDS - THE GOVERMENT MAKE IT NIGH IN POSSIBLE FOR THE NORMAL KIDS TO GET TO UNIVERSITIES with COSTs etc. - I hear now… Too many want something for nothing and we should pay for it! Yep WHAT ABOUT THOSE THAT can AFFORD IT? LIKE THE la - di - dar scroungers I hear.
America waiting to buy the NHS. already have quite an investment there. Richard Branson just invested another £2 billion (Why) that's just the tip of our - and other - corrupt government.
Why is Syria still being bombed killing women and kids... Not any so called freedom fighters or terrorists. I bet ALL them there believe we and co are terrorists, and rightly so.
The Muslims stated is and was made by us and the U.S.A. Whom like the 'Marshland People of Iraq deployed and used to do our dirty work! Force promises and then told to get stuffed. IYes just the tip of the Iceberg.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Credit where Due !!!.   Credit where Due !!!. EmptyThu Oct 18, 2018 11:24 am

excellent post daz, I agree with 99% of it............not sure the royal family bring in the amounts we are led to believe, but true facts and figures will never be published.

one thing I do know, is the royals make a lot of money out of the people of the uk for doing very little, and they live a very nice life style indeed.........there personal wealth is in the billions, but yet the tax payer still foots the bills.
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Credit where Due !!!.   Credit where Due !!!. EmptyThu Oct 18, 2018 12:57 pm

Yes. In real terms the queen actually owns countries etc.
Without taxing her interests her actual wealth is stood to be more than £177 TRILION!
But if a new paint job, or structure needs mending etc. 'Who pays?! Not her but the TAX payer, which actually mean the those lucky enough to have a job at the bottom of the ladder.

which will be passed onto Charles and his multi £billions interests.
As to the money brought in I would say you are right Dave. Also if she and the hangers on were no longer, the history it's self would bring many, if not more visiting!
Back to top Go down
barnie
Youngbird
Youngbird
barnie

PostSubject: Re: Credit where Due !!!.   Credit where Due !!!. EmptyThu Oct 18, 2018 1:11 pm

Nowt wrong with Charles, working away a few years ago I was a couple quid short in the fish shop (didn't realise the cost in London) and he paid the extra, didn't even ask for it back.
And he waited his turn in the queue.
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Credit where Due !!!.   Credit where Due !!!. EmptyThu Oct 18, 2018 2:15 pm

barnie wrote:
Nowt wrong with Charles, working away a few years ago I was a couple quid short in the fish shop (didn't realise the cost in London) and he paid the extra, didn't even ask for it back.

I'd believe that of him actually. He volunteered to pay his taxes. Amid turmoil it caused the rest. But stood by his guns.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Credit where Due !!!.   Credit where Due !!!. EmptyThu Oct 18, 2018 2:25 pm

barnie wrote:

hard to believe Charles was stood in a chip shop colin...........he doesn't even wipe his own arse.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Credit where Due !!!.   Credit where Due !!!. EmptyThu Oct 18, 2018 3:14 pm

I feel there is a misunderstanding regarding the duties of the Royal Family, they have nothing to do with the Law of the land nor many of the things mentioned as detrimental.

The Law is determined by a set of misfits that you have to vote for, not chosen by the majority but by a few party members, recent exposures indicate clearly the nu,ber of ????? amongst them.

I would not have exchanged my life with that of ANY Royal.

It is how you use wealth that counts and all Royal properties are well distributed in that respect.

Just exactly do those who condemn the Royals think disposing of them would improve matters? who do you think would end up more wealthy by disputable means?.

The Royals do not sell arms, nor interfere with foreign policy etc' they provide a means of parcial stability and are the ennvy of the majority of nations.

I wish fanciers would be as concerned about the future of our sport as they are about the Royal Family.

Regards.

Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
barnie
Youngbird
Youngbird
barnie

PostSubject: Re: Credit where Due !!!.   Credit where Due !!!. EmptyThu Oct 18, 2018 3:36 pm

David wrote:
barnie wrote:

hard to believe Charles was stood in a chip shop colin...........he doesn't even wipe his own arse.

Absolutely 100% true David mate: he was waiting of Camilla coming out of Primark and was feeling peckish cos his regular wetherspoons was shut.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Credit where Due !!!.   Credit where Due !!!. EmptyThu Oct 18, 2018 4:52 pm

barnie wrote:
David wrote:
barnie wrote:

Absolutely 100% true David mate:  he was waiting of Camilla coming out of Primark and was feeling peckish cos his regular wetherspoons was shut.

lol! lol! lol! now I know your winding us up.........Camilla coming out of primark ?????

yes, course she was lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
barnie
Youngbird
Youngbird
barnie

PostSubject: Re: Credit where Due !!!.   Credit where Due !!!. EmptyThu Oct 18, 2018 8:28 pm

Laughing  Laughing
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Credit where Due !!!.   Credit where Due !!!. EmptyThu Oct 18, 2018 9:40 pm

David wrote:
barnie wrote:
David wrote:
barnie wrote:

Absolutely 100% true David mate:  he was waiting of Camilla coming out of Primark and was feeling peckish cos his regular wetherspoons was shut.

lol! lol! lol!  now I know your winding us up.........Camilla coming out of primark ?????

yes, course she was lol! lol! lol!
lol! lol! lol! the gorgeous Camilla Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes "Queen in waiting etc" sort of Wink Wink Boy oh Boy lol! lol! lol! how lucky can one be Wink Wink so to speak Smile Smile. cheers
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Credit where Due !!!.   Credit where Due !!!. EmptyThu Oct 18, 2018 10:30 pm

MISTY wrote:
I feel there is a misunderstanding regarding the duties of the Royal Family, they have nothing to do with the Law of the land nor many of the things mentioned as detrimental.

The Law is determined by a set of misfits that you have to vote for, not chosen by the majority but by a few party members, recent exposures indicate clearly the nu,ber of ????? amongst them.

I would not have exchanged my life with that of ANY Royal.

It is how you use wealth that counts and all Royal properties are well distributed in that respect.

Just exactly do those who condemn the Royals think disposing of them would improve matters? who do you think would end up more wealthy by disputable  means?.

The Royals do not sell arms, nor interfere with foreign policy etc' they provide a means of parcial stability and are the ennvy of the majority of nations.

I wish fanciers would be as concerned about the future of our sport as they are about the Royal Family.

Regards.

Glad that you appear a royalist type Misty Smile Smile here. Nothing wrong with that from my perspective Wink Wink in fact, even I have certain kind thoughts about your Queen there at times in how she attends her daily chores so to speak for your country. Unfortunately Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes not much value down here thou from my perspective sadly, for her clan of disfunctional's Wink Wink being a republican type of bloke that I'm Smile Smile down here. cheers
Back to top Go down
halcanada
Youngbird
Youngbird
halcanada

PostSubject: Re: Credit where Due !!!.   Credit where Due !!!. EmptyFri Oct 19, 2018 2:10 am

Saudia Arabia has a royal family. Many other countries also. Just figureheads? Not so with the Saudis. They are rich and promote war. The prince running the country is an asshole. Freind of Trump. But Trump has a billion dollar arms deal with them. So he is careful what he says. Canada supplies them with armored vehicles.
Britain. Royal family and all. People ask me were I am from I tell them. Originally UK. PROUD TO SAY IT!!!! The British can adapt any were in the world. They can do anything they set their minds to. Or used to. Knocking Royalty for tax evasion is pointless. They have their money in whatever. Money makes money.  How about the big money makers? No will not get started on something that I may regret later. But if you choose to live in a country then for chrissakes support it at least! Misty, Daz, Knackered have all been around. UK and abroad. Some one mentioned bad people on an estate. Nothing really changes. Mables Stable North dock road Liverpool. Quite a place back then. Schipper Street in Amsterdam Wincklestrauser in Germany. Many others, Barlinnie for a visit etc,. Be friggin proud of yourselves and quit bitching!
Same as racing pigeons. Negativity does not bring results!
As for people, goverments taking over the World, another aspect that has been around since time began. Will never happen. History repeats itself.
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Credit where Due !!!.   Credit where Due !!!. EmptyFri Oct 19, 2018 8:38 am

Some truth there Misty... However the rich and Powerful do influence government's. The list is endless with out the Lobbying. Murdoc telling May to Re - instate Groves to the Cabinet etc, too. Many members have self concerns to protect. Lining their own pockets etc. !
Councils being controlled by 'Names! Even land owners are accountable to high names. The biggest here about is the 'Spencer' family ( Diane Brother Charlie, call me ChucK) 1
Nathan Rothchilds' told Queen Victoria and the government 'I don't care whose bum sits where Throne etc. I' (Money) rules.
Aston Pub, a beautiful building owned by Lady Rothchilds decided it would never open again. It has sat rotting for nigh 50 years.
A concern wanted to have a Caravan Site etc. Applied for 3 times for planning permission on his land ... Council said 'Neil, you will never get permission … Lady Rothchild has said no! etc. etc.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Credit where Due !!!.   Credit where Due !!!. EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 11:43 am

anyone who thinks our governments and prime minister run things is sadly mistaken, those behind the scenes are running things, and running the world,

it always gets me thinking, the uk and most of the world are in debt, the people of the uk are supposedly paying off the national debt, we all have to "tighten our belts" ( joe public do anyway) , but who do we owe the money to ...? who is that wealthy they load a country money...?

what have our politicians put up as collateral for the "loans" , all this when our queen is the richest woman in the world eh......... Suspect Suspect

plenty of money for certain other things,

corruption at its finest I say.
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Credit where Due !!!.   Credit where Due !!!. EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 1:16 pm

Gordon Brown got laced from the Tory's. (a few years after), for selling some of our gold and paying off money we've lent! Failing to explain that it had crippling interests attached.
So paying off the debt meant no interests to be paid every week etc. Tories spout the rubbish that he could have waiting till the Gold prices went up! What trollop, the interest alone was far more than waiting etc/
We have 2440 tons of prime gold left under the bank of England alone. How much it is worth varies as to the price of gold. But even sky rocketing wouldn't cover the costs on the interest, let alone getting shot of.

The taxation, oil we pinch from Irag, the drug money, the gas we are taking from Athghnaston goes to line the wealthy pockets even mope… The wealthy have increase another 33%  richer and the wage gap between the wealthy and the poorer … who pay the bills.

The war in Afghanistan is part of the larger War on Terror led by the United States and the United Kingdom with support from other military organizations. The intention of the war was to remove terrorist groups such as Al Qaeda from the country as well as ending the Taliban regime to create a democratic country. wELL THAT IS THE EXCUSE. Also from women's rights to be made lawful... Mind we, France and the U.S.A. etc. saying on that on the one hand... on the other banning their dress code, Berka's etc.  
England Iis rated  always in the top 3 wealthiest country in the world. China, India, the U.S.A. ( THE u.s.a.  don't need gold as they control the dollar … why Saddam and Ghaddith were murdered. Still fighting and bombing there!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Credit where Due !!!.   Credit where Due !!!. Empty

Back to top Go down

Credit where Due !!!.
Page 1 of 1