Forum for Pigeon Fanciers
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  UK Pigeon SalesUK Pigeon Sales  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» 1st,2nd,3rd,4th Kingsdown
Nehu show. Anyone going  Emptyby Boosey Today at 5:19 pm

» Racing this Weekend
Nehu show. Anyone going  Emptyby MISTY Today at 3:05 pm

» Greetings etc,.
Nehu show. Anyone going  Emptyby halcanada Today at 2:13 pm

» GB19R30437 Found...
Nehu show. Anyone going  Emptyby oldstrain Today at 1:56 pm

» Weather today
Nehu show. Anyone going  Emptyby redrog Today at 12:25 pm

» Peel bros oakham
Nehu show. Anyone going  Emptyby jet2013uk Today at 11:26 am

» 3rd 5th 6th oldland hs pontefract 19.5.19
Nehu show. Anyone going  Emptyby oldstrain Today at 8:58 am

» kingsdown/portland
Nehu show. Anyone going  Emptyby redrog Yesterday at 7:51 pm

» race long distance for a union safi in morocco
Nehu show. Anyone going  Emptyby alzajilalmaghribi Yesterday at 6:17 pm

Forum Syndicate
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud. Nehu show. Anyone going  Syndic11
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Nehu show. Anyone going  Resise10
Who is online?
In total there are 23 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 21 Guests :: 2 Bots

Boosey, oldstrain

Most users ever online was 144 on Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:37 am
Bucktons 2017 Calendar
Nehu show. Anyone going  1zflxrb
Pigeon World Forum, Fancier of the Year Trophy.
Nehu show. Anyone going  Resize10
Top posting users this week
oldstrain
Nehu show. Anyone going  Vote_lcapNehu show. Anyone going  Voting_barNehu show. Anyone going  Vote_rcap 
David
Nehu show. Anyone going  Vote_lcapNehu show. Anyone going  Voting_barNehu show. Anyone going  Vote_rcap 
halcanada
Nehu show. Anyone going  Vote_lcapNehu show. Anyone going  Voting_barNehu show. Anyone going  Vote_rcap 
Boosey
Nehu show. Anyone going  Vote_lcapNehu show. Anyone going  Voting_barNehu show. Anyone going  Vote_rcap 
jet2013uk
Nehu show. Anyone going  Vote_lcapNehu show. Anyone going  Voting_barNehu show. Anyone going  Vote_rcap 
MISTY
Nehu show. Anyone going  Vote_lcapNehu show. Anyone going  Voting_barNehu show. Anyone going  Vote_rcap 
Daz
Nehu show. Anyone going  Vote_lcapNehu show. Anyone going  Voting_barNehu show. Anyone going  Vote_rcap 
redrog
Nehu show. Anyone going  Vote_lcapNehu show. Anyone going  Voting_barNehu show. Anyone going  Vote_rcap 
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1170 registered users
The newest registered user is pigeonboy52

Our users have posted a total of 177575 messages in 11667 subjects
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Nehu show. Anyone going  Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Nehu show. Anyone going  Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
John Gibbs young pied/grizzle winner.
Nehu show. Anyone going  Johngriz3-1
Top posters
David
Nehu show. Anyone going  Vote_lcapNehu show. Anyone going  Voting_barNehu show. Anyone going  Vote_rcap 
Don Webb
Nehu show. Anyone going  Vote_lcapNehu show. Anyone going  Voting_barNehu show. Anyone going  Vote_rcap 
oldstrain
Nehu show. Anyone going  Vote_lcapNehu show. Anyone going  Voting_barNehu show. Anyone going  Vote_rcap 
IANYOUNG
Nehu show. Anyone going  Vote_lcapNehu show. Anyone going  Voting_barNehu show. Anyone going  Vote_rcap 
peel bros
Nehu show. Anyone going  Vote_lcapNehu show. Anyone going  Voting_barNehu show. Anyone going  Vote_rcap 
Knackered
Nehu show. Anyone going  Vote_lcapNehu show. Anyone going  Voting_barNehu show. Anyone going  Vote_rcap 
Gaz b
Nehu show. Anyone going  Vote_lcapNehu show. Anyone going  Voting_barNehu show. Anyone going  Vote_rcap 
birdy2011
Nehu show. Anyone going  Vote_lcapNehu show. Anyone going  Voting_barNehu show. Anyone going  Vote_rcap 
Rene A
Nehu show. Anyone going  Vote_lcapNehu show. Anyone going  Voting_barNehu show. Anyone going  Vote_rcap 
halcanada
Nehu show. Anyone going  Vote_lcapNehu show. Anyone going  Voting_barNehu show. Anyone going  Vote_rcap 

Share
 

 Nehu show. Anyone going

Go down 
AuthorMessage
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

Posts : 10243
Join date : 2009-03-27
Age : 54
Location : south shields

Nehu show. Anyone going  Empty
PostSubject: Nehu show. Anyone going    Nehu show. Anyone going  EmptyFri Nov 02, 2018 7:29 am

Yes anyone on here going tomorrow? . If so see you tomorrow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fieldwalker
Youngbird
Youngbird
fieldwalker

Posts : 1825
Join date : 2011-10-01
Age : 58
Location : BOLDON COLLIERY TYNE&WEAR

Nehu show. Anyone going  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nehu show. Anyone going    Nehu show. Anyone going  EmptyFri Nov 02, 2018 1:30 pm

Aye, getting a lift off ken young I just want a smash n grab hope hes not looking in the auction Sad
Hope i remember my list or it could be him waiting for me lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
barnie
Hatchling
Hatchling
barnie

Posts : 774
Join date : 2012-07-25

Nehu show. Anyone going  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nehu show. Anyone going    Nehu show. Anyone going  EmptyFri Nov 02, 2018 2:17 pm

yes be there most of the day probably, depends on bar prices drunken drunken
Back to top Go down
View user profile
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

Posts : 10243
Join date : 2009-03-27
Age : 54
Location : south shields

Nehu show. Anyone going  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nehu show. Anyone going    Nehu show. Anyone going  EmptyFri Nov 02, 2018 2:27 pm

Should be a canny show. It's getting better I think every year
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chuda
Chipping
Chipping
chuda

Posts : 147
Join date : 2017-09-24

Nehu show. Anyone going  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nehu show. Anyone going    Nehu show. Anyone going  EmptySat Nov 03, 2018 7:29 am

peel bros wrote:
Yes anyone on here going tomorrow? . If so see you tomorrow

yes I`m going Ray, got your sky light.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

Posts : 12198
Join date : 2011-01-03

Nehu show. Anyone going  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nehu show. Anyone going    Nehu show. Anyone going  EmptySat Nov 03, 2018 7:39 am

have a good day lads n lasses ...Uttoxeter for me next weekend just booked me driver last night so all systems go ,I am on a mission a smash n grab type scenario lol! bounce pirat pirat
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

Posts : 10243
Join date : 2009-03-27
Age : 54
Location : south shields

Nehu show. Anyone going  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nehu show. Anyone going    Nehu show. Anyone going  EmptySat Nov 03, 2018 7:40 am

chuda wrote:
peel bros wrote:
Yes anyone on here going tomorrow? . If so see you tomorrow

yes I`m going Ray, got your sky light.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

Posts : 10243
Join date : 2009-03-27
Age : 54
Location : south shields

Nehu show. Anyone going  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nehu show. Anyone going    Nehu show. Anyone going  EmptySat Nov 03, 2018 7:41 am

Ah it's you lol ..Excellent..thank you very much .see you shortly
Back to top Go down
View user profile
markevans
Youngbird
Youngbird
markevans

Posts : 2590
Join date : 2015-01-25
Age : 53
Location : Wolverhampton

Nehu show. Anyone going  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nehu show. Anyone going    Nehu show. Anyone going  EmptySat Nov 03, 2018 7:31 pm

Hope the show was a good one and you spent loads ray and met up with some members I'm going to uttoxeter next week then Doncaster looking forward to them both
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

Posts : 12198
Join date : 2011-01-03

Nehu show. Anyone going  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nehu show. Anyone going    Nehu show. Anyone going  EmptySun Nov 04, 2018 9:41 am

might see you there mark
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
markevans
Youngbird
Youngbird
markevans

Posts : 2590
Join date : 2015-01-25
Age : 53
Location : Wolverhampton

Nehu show. Anyone going  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nehu show. Anyone going    Nehu show. Anyone going  EmptySun Nov 04, 2018 10:02 am

Yes Darren will have to try to arrange it looking forward it this one as I have never been their before
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

Posts : 12198
Join date : 2011-01-03

Nehu show. Anyone going  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nehu show. Anyone going    Nehu show. Anyone going  EmptySun Nov 04, 2018 11:43 am

will be at the mnfc auction from about 12.30 onwards ,never been b4 either so looking forward to it
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

Posts : 10243
Join date : 2009-03-27
Age : 54
Location : south shields

Nehu show. Anyone going  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nehu show. Anyone going    Nehu show. Anyone going  EmptyMon Nov 05, 2018 7:20 am

Yes a decent show .a bit disappointed as a few sellers didn't turn up and one side of hall was empty but that cannot be predicted..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird


Posts : 1020
Join date : 2018-07-15
Location : Northants

Nehu show. Anyone going  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nehu show. Anyone going    Nehu show. Anyone going  EmptyMon Nov 05, 2018 2:32 pm

To be honest, I think that a good bargain can be bought at these One Loft auctions. I'd say, besides the ones entered on a whim and a prayer, many are / have been bred in the pink, even purple.
Maybe at sensible prices a new comer could buy in and set up a loft.
Like when one could buy in at very good price late bred from good lofts. Birds that were paired after a widowhood / widowerhood pairing. Many a good purchase was made.
Patience is a virtue and very much so in this so - called sport!

As for buying in! I will tell a story. Dave goes to a reputable and proven good fancier and buys some stock birds.
Peter, no relation, and 70 miles apart does like wise. Some others buy well from a renowned stud.
All have great hopes, dreams and wanting's.
Next season they breed the youngsters.
By coincidence Dave meets Peter. So they agree at seasons end they will swap with each other as to buying in... especially if losses are high... For the BLOOD, THE GENES!
They keep those bought for breeding and are enthusiastic about having a good foundation.
On the Wednesday, talking to other club members at a pre race season they put a high price on what they think these pigeons would fetch! What they hope to achieve over the next 2 -3 years. Dave believes his youngsters would be worth £100 - £150. Like wise Peter.
Then the Saturday after they lose a couple of the top of the loft each. What now would be the value of them birds? Later in the season Some youngster are lost racing, for whatever reason. Some would say Cull, if back end off! How much would they be worth now!

So one fine day Peter's prize youngster, they he held great store by meets up with another great way bred of Dave's'. How much would he say it would be worth now. But they pair up and have some lovely youngsters bred. Would they be Culls straight away?

Any way say they had swapped the same youngsters seasons end and were more than happy! Would these pigeons be any better bred on the church roof, than the if bred in a lovely warm loft?
Indeed such is the case that that very scenario is acted out time after time every season!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

Posts : 8870
Join date : 2013-03-11

Nehu show. Anyone going  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nehu show. Anyone going    Nehu show. Anyone going  EmptyTue Nov 06, 2018 12:54 am

Daz wrote:
To be honest, I think that a good bargain can be bought at these One Loft auctions. I'd say, besides the ones entered on a whim and a prayer, many are / have been bred in the pink, even purple.
Maybe at sensible prices a new comer could buy in and set up a loft.
Like when one could buy in at very good price late bred from good lofts. Birds that were paired after a widowhood / widowerhood pairing. Many a good purchase was made.
Patience is a virtue and very much so in this so - called sport!

As for buying in! I will tell a story. Dave goes to a reputable and proven good fancier and buys some stock birds.
Peter, no relation, and 70 miles apart does like wise.  Some others buy well from a renowned stud.
All have great hopes, dreams and wanting's.
Next season they breed the youngsters.
By coincidence Dave meets Peter. So they agree at seasons end they will swap with each other as to buying in... especially if losses are high... For the BLOOD, THE GENES!
They keep those bought  for breeding and are enthusiastic about having a good foundation.
On the Wednesday, talking to other club members at a pre race season they put a high price on what they think these pigeons would fetch! What they hope to achieve over the next 2 -3 years. Dave believes his youngsters would be worth £100 - £150. Like wise Peter.
Then the Saturday after they lose a couple of the top of the loft each. What now would be the value of them birds? Later in the season Some youngster are lost racing, for whatever reason. Some would say Cull, if back end off! How much would they be worth now!

So one fine day Peter's prize youngster, they he held great store by meets up with another great way bred of Dave's'. How much would he say it would be worth now. But they pair up and have some lovely youngsters bred. Would they be Culls straight away?
 
Any way say they had swapped the same youngsters seasons end and were more than happy! Would these pigeons be any better bred on the church roof, than the if bred in a lovely warm loft?
Indeed such is the case that that very scenario is acted out time after time every season!
Totally agree Daz Wink Wink about the bargain scenario etc Smile Smile especially for those that count their pennies as such. End of the day Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes one could suggest maybe, at least the survivor's up for sale have proving the have the brain power to at least find home  to a degree even if not winning as such Smile Smile. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




Nehu show. Anyone going  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nehu show. Anyone going    Nehu show. Anyone going  Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Nehu show. Anyone going
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» warwick show
» show me your pretty trellisses?
» Anyone catch Alton Brown's show on tomato?
» Proposed show 1 - now NOT taking place
» It's that time of the year again... 2011 CSSA Spring Show!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Racing Pigeons,Show & Fancy Pigeons :: General Pigeon News :: Weather-
Jump to: