Forum for Pigeon Fanciers
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  UK Pigeon SalesUK Pigeon Sales  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
2019 RPRA Oneloft Syndicate Emptyby oldstrain Today at 5:20 pm

» Young so far.
2019 RPRA Oneloft Syndicate Emptyby oldstrain Today at 5:16 pm

» Old birds May 4th start.
2019 RPRA Oneloft Syndicate Emptyby fieldwalker Today at 3:08 pm

» Come to the UK and live for Free
2019 RPRA Oneloft Syndicate Emptyby Daz Today at 2:33 pm

» Taking a holiday! So what!
2019 RPRA Oneloft Syndicate Emptyby Daz Today at 12:52 pm

» 2019 RPRA One Loft Update.
2019 RPRA Oneloft Syndicate Emptyby David Yesterday at 4:21 pm

» Peel bros south shields central Newark
2019 RPRA Oneloft Syndicate Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 2:02 am

» Warnock Charge disgrace
2019 RPRA Oneloft Syndicate Emptyby MISTY Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:50 pm

» Free Speach under Attack......
2019 RPRA Oneloft Syndicate Emptyby Daz Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:41 pm

Forum Syndicate
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud. 2019 RPRA Oneloft Syndicate Syndic11
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.2019 RPRA Oneloft Syndicate Resise10
Who is online?
In total there are 33 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 29 Guests :: 2 Bots

barnie, Boosey, David, MISTY

Most users ever online was 144 on Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:37 am
Bucktons 2017 Calendar
2019 RPRA Oneloft Syndicate 1zflxrb
Pigeon World Forum, Fancier of the Year Trophy.
2019 RPRA Oneloft Syndicate Resize10
Top posting users this week
Daz
2019 RPRA Oneloft Syndicate Vote_lcap2019 RPRA Oneloft Syndicate Voting_bar2019 RPRA Oneloft Syndicate Vote_rcap 
David
2019 RPRA Oneloft Syndicate Vote_lcap2019 RPRA Oneloft Syndicate Voting_bar2019 RPRA Oneloft Syndicate Vote_rcap 
fieldwalker
2019 RPRA Oneloft Syndicate Vote_lcap2019 RPRA Oneloft Syndicate Voting_bar2019 RPRA Oneloft Syndicate Vote_rcap 
MISTY
2019 RPRA Oneloft Syndicate Vote_lcap2019 RPRA Oneloft Syndicate Voting_bar2019 RPRA Oneloft Syndicate Vote_rcap 
halcanada
2019 RPRA Oneloft Syndicate Vote_lcap2019 RPRA Oneloft Syndicate Voting_bar2019 RPRA Oneloft Syndicate Vote_rcap 
Knackered
2019 RPRA Oneloft Syndicate Vote_lcap2019 RPRA Oneloft Syndicate Voting_bar2019 RPRA Oneloft Syndicate Vote_rcap 
peel bros
2019 RPRA Oneloft Syndicate Vote_lcap2019 RPRA Oneloft Syndicate Voting_bar2019 RPRA Oneloft Syndicate Vote_rcap 
redrog
2019 RPRA Oneloft Syndicate Vote_lcap2019 RPRA Oneloft Syndicate Voting_bar2019 RPRA Oneloft Syndicate Vote_rcap 
oldstrain
2019 RPRA Oneloft Syndicate Vote_lcap2019 RPRA Oneloft Syndicate Voting_bar2019 RPRA Oneloft Syndicate Vote_rcap 
barnie
2019 RPRA Oneloft Syndicate Vote_lcap2019 RPRA Oneloft Syndicate Voting_bar2019 RPRA Oneloft Syndicate Vote_rcap 
Statistics
We have 1167 registered users
The newest registered user is Adipose123

Our users have posted a total of 176988 messages in 11619 subjects
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
2019 RPRA Oneloft Syndicate Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
2019 RPRA Oneloft Syndicate Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
John Gibbs young pied/grizzle winner.
2019 RPRA Oneloft Syndicate Johngriz3-1
Top posters
David
2019 RPRA Oneloft Syndicate Vote_lcap2019 RPRA Oneloft Syndicate Voting_bar2019 RPRA Oneloft Syndicate Vote_rcap 
Don Webb
2019 RPRA Oneloft Syndicate Vote_lcap2019 RPRA Oneloft Syndicate Voting_bar2019 RPRA Oneloft Syndicate Vote_rcap 
oldstrain
2019 RPRA Oneloft Syndicate Vote_lcap2019 RPRA Oneloft Syndicate Voting_bar2019 RPRA Oneloft Syndicate Vote_rcap 
IANYOUNG
2019 RPRA Oneloft Syndicate Vote_lcap2019 RPRA Oneloft Syndicate Voting_bar2019 RPRA Oneloft Syndicate Vote_rcap 
peel bros
2019 RPRA Oneloft Syndicate Vote_lcap2019 RPRA Oneloft Syndicate Voting_bar2019 RPRA Oneloft Syndicate Vote_rcap 
Knackered
2019 RPRA Oneloft Syndicate Vote_lcap2019 RPRA Oneloft Syndicate Voting_bar2019 RPRA Oneloft Syndicate Vote_rcap 
Gaz b
2019 RPRA Oneloft Syndicate Vote_lcap2019 RPRA Oneloft Syndicate Voting_bar2019 RPRA Oneloft Syndicate Vote_rcap 
birdy2011
2019 RPRA Oneloft Syndicate Vote_lcap2019 RPRA Oneloft Syndicate Voting_bar2019 RPRA Oneloft Syndicate Vote_rcap 
Rene A
2019 RPRA Oneloft Syndicate Vote_lcap2019 RPRA Oneloft Syndicate Voting_bar2019 RPRA Oneloft Syndicate Vote_rcap 
halcanada
2019 RPRA Oneloft Syndicate Vote_lcap2019 RPRA Oneloft Syndicate Voting_bar2019 RPRA Oneloft Syndicate Vote_rcap 

Share
 

 2019 RPRA Oneloft Syndicate

Go down 
AuthorMessage
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

Posts : 33297
Join date : 2009-03-18
Location : Leeds

2019 RPRA Oneloft Syndicate Empty
PostSubject: 2019 RPRA Oneloft Syndicate   2019 RPRA Oneloft Syndicate EmptyTue Nov 06, 2018 1:43 pm

now mark has every ones money for the entry fee to the 2019 rpra one loft, have members any thoughts on which ybs we will be sending, I suggest we ask Darren to breed 2 again for us, as the 2 he bred for the mnfc did us proud......so if every one is happy with that, this means we need a member to breed 2 more to bring the team up to 4 birds.

any thoughts ...?
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

Posts : 8819
Join date : 2013-03-11

2019 RPRA Oneloft Syndicate Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2019 RPRA Oneloft Syndicate   2019 RPRA Oneloft Syndicate EmptyTue Nov 06, 2018 10:50 pm

David wrote:
now mark has every ones money for the entry fee to the 2019 rpra one loft, have members any thoughts on which ybs we will be sending, I suggest we ask Darren to breed 2 again for us, as the 2 he bred for the mnfc did us proud......so if every one is happy with that, this means we need a member to breed 2 more to bring the team up to 4 birds.

any thoughts ...?
Thoughts Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes they can get you into trouble at times David Wink Wink I could suggest Smile Smile. For me thou bounce bounce if Mark could find a spare 2 there in his loft I would be happy as such. Reward for effort type of thing Smile Smile. Now Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes where has our chinese type posts lol! lol! lol! gone etc Wink Wink. Thought for a moment there Smile Smile I had found a new friend as they say Wink Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

Posts : 14345
Join date : 2009-03-27
Age : 46
Location : Tipton

2019 RPRA Oneloft Syndicate Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2019 RPRA Oneloft Syndicate   2019 RPRA Oneloft Syndicate EmptyWed Nov 07, 2018 12:13 am

I will put my name forward but i will wait for the OK
Back to top Go down
View user profile
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

Posts : 33297
Join date : 2009-03-18
Location : Leeds

2019 RPRA Oneloft Syndicate Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2019 RPRA Oneloft Syndicate   2019 RPRA Oneloft Syndicate EmptyWed Nov 07, 2018 12:16 am

Knackered wrote:
David wrote:
now mark has every ones money for the entry fee to the 2019 rpra one loft, have members any thoughts on which ybs we will be sending, I suggest we ask Darren to breed 2 again for us, as the 2 he bred for the mnfc did us proud......so if every one is happy with that, this means we need a member to breed 2 more to bring the team up to 4 birds.

any thoughts ...?
Thoughts Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes they can get you into trouble at times David Wink Wink I could suggest Smile Smile. For me thou bounce bounce if Mark could find a spare 2 there in his loft I would be happy as such. Reward for effort type of thing Smile Smile. Now Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes where has our chinese type posts lol! lol! lol! gone etc Wink Wink. Thought for a moment there Smile Smile I had found a new friend as they say Wink Wink. cheers

I was thinking our Chinese type member was you in disguise knackered........ Razz Razz cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
halcanada
Youngbird
Youngbird
halcanada

Posts : 3791
Join date : 2014-03-11
Age : 79
Location : Southern Ontario. Canada.

2019 RPRA Oneloft Syndicate Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2019 RPRA Oneloft Syndicate   2019 RPRA Oneloft Syndicate EmptyWed Nov 07, 2018 2:25 am

Don and Mark. One each?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

Posts : 8819
Join date : 2013-03-11

2019 RPRA Oneloft Syndicate Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2019 RPRA Oneloft Syndicate   2019 RPRA Oneloft Syndicate EmptyWed Nov 07, 2018 6:17 am

David wrote:
Knackered wrote:
David wrote:
now mark has every ones money for the entry fee to the 2019 rpra one loft, have members any thoughts on which ybs we will be sending, I suggest we ask Darren to breed 2 again for us, as the 2 he bred for the mnfc did us proud......so if every one is happy with that, this means we need a member to breed 2 more to bring the team up to 4 birds.

any thoughts ...?
Thoughts Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes they can get you into trouble at times David Wink Wink I could suggest Smile Smile. For me thou bounce bounce if Mark could find a spare 2 there in his loft I would be happy as such. Reward for effort type of thing Smile Smile. Now Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes where has our chinese type posts lol! lol! lol! gone etc Wink Wink. Thought for a moment there Smile Smile I had found a new friend as they say Wink Wink. cheers

I was thinking our Chinese type member was you in disguise knackered........ Razz Razz cheers
Afraid not Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes lol! lol! lol! I'm a man of few words etc David Smile Smile Long, lengthy drawn out topics bounce bounce as posted by our chinese type friend, are not my style Wink Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
markevans
Youngbird
Youngbird
markevans

Posts : 2554
Join date : 2015-01-25
Age : 53
Location : Wolverhampton

2019 RPRA Oneloft Syndicate Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2019 RPRA Oneloft Syndicate   2019 RPRA Oneloft Syndicate EmptyWed Nov 21, 2018 6:15 pm

Just to let all no that we have got into the 2019 rpra one loft race I had the acceptance form back today but had to give them a ring as they had us down only paying £240 and owing £200 so I rang them and said I sent a check for the full amount for four birds so they are now sending me the pink form to say we are fully paid up this pink form must accompany the birds on entry to the loft
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MISTY
Youngbird
Youngbird


Posts : 1759
Join date : 2018-01-28
Age : 84
Location : SCARBOROUGH

2019 RPRA Oneloft Syndicate Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2019 RPRA Oneloft Syndicate   2019 RPRA Oneloft Syndicate EmptyWed Nov 21, 2018 6:27 pm

Well done I am sure on behalf of all involved.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com Online
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

Posts : 8819
Join date : 2013-03-11

2019 RPRA Oneloft Syndicate Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2019 RPRA Oneloft Syndicate   2019 RPRA Oneloft Syndicate EmptyWed Nov 21, 2018 10:31 pm

markevans wrote:
Just to let all no that we have got into the 2019 rpra one loft race I had the acceptance form back today but had to give them a ring as they had us down only paying £240  and owing £200 so I rang them and said I sent a check for the full amount for four birds so they are now sending me the pink form to say we are fully paid up this pink form must accompany the birds on entry to the loft
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Wink Wink Bit of a wee heart stopper type moment there, one could suggest maybe, Mark for you Smile Smile lol! lol! lol! Glad you sorted it all out thou etc bounce bounce & now, onwards & upwards Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes to the next little type drama moment with our OLR, maybe Smile Smile. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

Posts : 12143
Join date : 2011-01-03

2019 RPRA Oneloft Syndicate Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2019 RPRA Oneloft Syndicate   2019 RPRA Oneloft Syndicate EmptyThu Nov 22, 2018 7:52 am

great news mark well done and thankyou
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lofty
Youngbird
Youngbird


Posts : 2008
Join date : 2015-10-07
Location : Swansea

2019 RPRA Oneloft Syndicate Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2019 RPRA Oneloft Syndicate   2019 RPRA Oneloft Syndicate EmptyThu Nov 22, 2018 8:18 am

Fantastic news guys, so pleased you got in this year, hope you all get the big one
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

Posts : 14345
Join date : 2009-03-27
Age : 46
Location : Tipton

2019 RPRA Oneloft Syndicate Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2019 RPRA Oneloft Syndicate   2019 RPRA Oneloft Syndicate EmptyThu Nov 22, 2018 10:10 pm

cheers cheers cheers FANTASTIC NEWS cheers cheers cheers

Thanks for the work you have done getting the money together and sorting things out Mark
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

Posts : 8819
Join date : 2013-03-11

2019 RPRA Oneloft Syndicate Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2019 RPRA Oneloft Syndicate   2019 RPRA Oneloft Syndicate EmptyFri Nov 23, 2018 12:30 am

Don Webb wrote:
cheers cheers cheers FANTASTIC NEWS cheers cheers cheers

Thanks for the work you have done getting the money together and sorting things out Mark
cheers cheers cheers FANTASTIC NEWS cheers cheers cheers True Don Smile Smile easy to forget type of thing etc at times Wink Wink that some one like Mark does the work behind the scenes as such bounce bounce so many can enjoy the benefit so to speak Smile Smile.  cheers
*****
Back to top Go down
View user profile
halcanada
Youngbird
Youngbird
halcanada

Posts : 3791
Join date : 2014-03-11
Age : 79
Location : Southern Ontario. Canada.

2019 RPRA Oneloft Syndicate Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2019 RPRA Oneloft Syndicate   2019 RPRA Oneloft Syndicate EmptyFri Nov 23, 2018 1:22 am

Knackered wrote:
Don Webb wrote:
cheers cheers cheers FANTASTIC NEWS cheers cheers cheers

Thanks for the work you have done getting the money together and sorting things out Mark
cheers cheers cheers FANTASTIC NEWS cheers cheers cheers True Don Smile Smile easy to forget type of thing etc at times Wink Wink that some one like Mark does the work behind the scenes as such bounce bounce so many can enjoy the benefit so to speak Smile Smile.  cheers
*****
Agree!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

Posts : 33297
Join date : 2009-03-18
Location : Leeds

2019 RPRA Oneloft Syndicate Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2019 RPRA Oneloft Syndicate   2019 RPRA Oneloft Syndicate EmptyFri Nov 23, 2018 9:47 am

that's great news mark, well done for getting us in and sorting everything out.....one thing tho` about the pink form, how many forms are there, 1 ,2 ?

if we enter birds from more than one loft what happens ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
markevans
Youngbird
Youngbird
markevans

Posts : 2554
Join date : 2015-01-25
Age : 53
Location : Wolverhampton

2019 RPRA Oneloft Syndicate Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2019 RPRA Oneloft Syndicate   2019 RPRA Oneloft Syndicate EmptyFri Nov 23, 2018 8:10 pm

They only send one pink form dave but when I receive it I will ring then again and ask if I can photo copy the form or get some more to go to the fanciers that provide the birds but as long as they have our I'd number it shouldn't be a problem but I will sort that at a latter date
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




2019 RPRA Oneloft Syndicate Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2019 RPRA Oneloft Syndicate   2019 RPRA Oneloft Syndicate Empty

Back to top Go down
 
2019 RPRA Oneloft Syndicate
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Racing Pigeons,Show & Fancy Pigeons :: Message Forum :: Forum One Loft Syndicate 2018-
Jump to: