Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Ian Evans BHW Letter
Building an Immunity - Page 2 Emptyby Knackered Today at 1:17 am

» birds on loan
Building an Immunity - Page 2 Emptyby Knackered Today at 12:40 am

» Good Morning
Building an Immunity - Page 2 Emptyby Knackered Today at 12:29 am

» photo of Morgan
Building an Immunity - Page 2 Emptyby Knackered Today at 12:20 am

» Weather today
Building an Immunity - Page 2 Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 5:23 pm

» Hotting up in the Middle East
Building an Immunity - Page 2 Emptyby David Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:35 pm

» Homing World Stud Book
Building an Immunity - Page 2 Emptyby George & Morgan Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:46 am

» York Road & District Results 2024
Building an Immunity - Page 2 Emptyby David Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:39 am

» pigeonchat closing down
Building an Immunity - Page 2 Emptyby David Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:55 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Building an Immunity - Page 2 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 83 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 82 Guests :: 2 Bots

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Building an Immunity - Page 2 Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
Building an Immunity - Page 2 Vote_lcapBuilding an Immunity - Page 2 Voting_barBuilding an Immunity - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
David
Building an Immunity - Page 2 Vote_lcapBuilding an Immunity - Page 2 Voting_barBuilding an Immunity - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Knackered
barnie
oldstrain
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222389 messages in 13991 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Building an Immunity - Page 2 Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Building an Immunity - Page 2 Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Building an Immunity

Go down 
+4
MISTY
oldstrain
Knackered
Daz
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
halcanada
Youngbird
Youngbird
halcanada

Building an Immunity - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Building an Immunity   Building an Immunity - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2018 1:55 pm

Daz. You are confusing me! I have never called anyone a liar. Not sure were that came from. As for sick birds. As mentioned on here few months ago. Young birds (every ones) had some sickies when they returned from a race. Fed sent out an email asking fanciers to not ship off colour birds. They also stated from that point on they would power wash and disinfect the trailer on every return. I treated for one day with Oxytetracycline then quit using it. I lost 5 birds in 4 days then nothing since. The birds that died were 4 young and one stock bird in another loft. None of them except one looked sick. The stock cock ex racer, was father of 2 of the dead young. I have no idea what killed them. Normal, healthy looking then dead. Why I quit treating. Did not know what I was treating for. Many fanciers lost many pigeons those weeks. Many treated regularly. They do what they want and I will do what I want. They may be right or maybe wrong. I do not tar everyone with the same brush! Fail to see were you get that impression from.
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Building an Immunity   Building an Immunity - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2018 2:03 pm

Hal I never called you a liar. I fail to see where YOU get that impression from! Nor have I inferred you to be so. Indeed never a word was typed in regards of you. So I won't offer an apology as it isn't needed Razz  Maybe you should re read and take the gist, etc.
Mind I might have thought you grand dad was involved with hanging a monkey lol Shocked Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
halcanada
Youngbird
Youngbird
halcanada

PostSubject: Re: Building an Immunity   Building an Immunity - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2018 2:12 pm

""Hal, you have had many come down with Many things, and the y/b sickness etc. and etc. And so have we, and most other nations.
However many lofts, very many haven't and don't!

It is easy therefor to tar all with the same brush! Indeed make it a foresaid thing and happening in most eyes.

However it is a great unmerited insult to tar those that haven't or don't get / have it. Many done get many other ailments that many do!

But to insult, and call 'LIARS' and poor fanciers enblock does the so call sport a grave injustice and tarnishing of many undeservedly so.""
My apologies. Must have is read it.
Think it was Knackereds father that hung the monkey! Why they went to Aussie!
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Building an Immunity   Building an Immunity - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2018 3:15 pm

Ok Hal, yes, in a way I see that you could take it that I was replying to you. Sorry... However it wasn't meant for you but for Barnie, and Fieldwalker. I had copied and pasted their comments etc. and was again, after your post relitigating what I had posted to them earlier. Yes I did use a broad spectrum in the reply, so I can now see where you came from.

Building an immunity to what ? those who don't treat for youngbird sickness what immunity to they build up?
Don't treat let good old nature take its coarse lose 50% or more watch them 1 by 1 go in a corner vacating multi coloured
crap until they die.
Makes no difference if your treating every other week blind or have never treat they get it.
Who vaccinates wild birds for bird flu ? no one but they can still get it.

barnie
Hatchling

Subject: Re: Building an Immunity Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:39 pm

Might be co-incidence? But the fanciers who I know that say "I never worm/canker/respo/cocci or treat for anything" just let them get over ailments (and I believe them) are the ones without cards at the end of each season. Same ones say never get YB sickness but strangely pack in racing after a couple of races and you see their batches just a fraction of what they were leading up to YB racing, flying around like old crows. Not advocating pumping pigeons full of crap but you have to be on the ball, keep them right or you're an also ran, at least that's how it is round here.

Back to top Go down
barnie
Youngbird
Youngbird
barnie

PostSubject: Re: Building an Immunity   Building an Immunity - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2018 6:07 pm

Daz wrote:
Ok Hal, yes, in a way I see that you could take it that I was replying to you. Sorry... However it wasn't meant for you but for Barnie, and Fieldwalker. I had copied and pasted their comments etc. and was again, after your post relitigating what I had posted to them earlier. Yes I did use a broad spectrum in the reply, so I can now see where you came from.

Building an immunity to what ? those who don't treat for youngbird sickness what immunity to they build up?
Don't treat let good old nature take its coarse lose 50% or more watch them 1 by 1 go in a corner vacating multi coloured
crap until they die.
Makes no difference if your treating every other week blind or have never treat they get it.
Who vaccinates wild birds for bird flu ? no one but they can still get it.

barnie
Hatchling

Subject: Re: Building an Immunity   Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:39 pm

Might be co-incidence? But the fanciers who I know that say "I never worm/canker/respo/cocci or treat for anything" just let them get over ailments (and I believe them) are the ones without cards at the end of each season. Same ones say never get YB sickness but strangely pack in racing after a couple of races and you see their batches just a fraction of what they were leading up to YB racing, flying around like old crows. Not advocating pumping pigeons full of crap but you have to be on the ball, keep them right or you're an also ran, at least that's how it is round here.

Hang on! Where do call anyone a liar?? I clearly say "I believe them" so not sure where you're coming from there. Nor do I infer my opinion is of all fanciers in general. I say "fanciers who I know". How do I know them, because we went to school together many many moons ago, infact I had a couple of pints with one only last night. I also know who can be economical with the truth. I also know they stopped racing YBs at exactly the same time that many other lads who admitted to having young bird sickness which was rife through the fed at that time. But look, again I state "might be co-incidence". How do I know the batches were smaller and the birds wouldn't exercise? My eyesight might be failing quickly but I can still see a batch of pigeons and estimate how many birds are in it, how well they exercise and see pigeons pulling out and landing on the new houses built behind the allotments.

It's clearly obvious you've disected my post in order to put your slant on things, state things out of context, maybe some of my opinions differ to yours, however that is allowed!! But that doesn't give you the right to paint me as some sort of bad guy.

That's all I have to say on the matter.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Building an Immunity   Building an Immunity - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2018 6:25 pm

There appears to be many misconceptions regarding the health or otherwise of our feathered friends.

None of my pigeons for many years were subject to any ill health.

That does not mean they were not affected and came into contact with the usual problems just that they were able to contend with them without being adversely affected and showed no outside affects.

By using natural conditions and not subjecting them to a load of commercial nonsense.

It is a little annoying when fanciers who have to treat their pigeons with a load of rubbish every year, lose most of their pigeons every year and attempt to decry those who win at both racing and showing and use no commecial bunkum.

The last ever show held at Cleethorps, where some of the best fanciers showed I won Best Opposite Sex with a hen that had won several races and first with yearling hen and other minor cards, there was over 400 birds in the show.

The last time I raced I have already stated, 18 yearlings, no training straight into the first two races, never seen a basket previously, all back in good time, never raced again until the first water race 365 miles, sent4 of the yearlings, timed two and one returned later in the afternoon.

So if those who attempt to decry those do not have health problems and think they know it all just try and do the same with with18 yearlings that have never see a basket prior to going to 65milerace and then 4 of them to350 miles, then I will think they know better than me.

I think I will have a long wait.
Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
barnie
Youngbird
Youngbird
barnie

PostSubject: Re: Building an Immunity   Building an Immunity - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2018 6:41 pm

Hang on! Where do I call anyone a liar?? I clearly say "I believe them" so not sure where you're coming from there. Nor do I infer my opinion is of all fanciers in general, I say"fanciers who I know". How do I know them? Because we went to school together many, many moons ago, infact I had a couple of pints with one only last night. I also know who can be economical with the truth. I also know they stopped racing YBs at exactly the same time that many other lads who admitted to having young bird sickness which was rife through the fed at that time. But look again, I state "might be co-incidence". How do I know the batches were smaller and the birds wouldn't exercise? My eyesight might be failing quickly but I can still see a batch of pigeons and estimate how many birds are in it, how well they exercise and see them pulling out and landing on the new houses behind the allotments.

It's clearly obvious you've disected my post in order to put your slant on things, state things out of context, maybe some of my opinions differ to yours, however that is allowed!! But that doesn't give you the right to paint me as some sort of bad guy.

That's all I have to say on the matter, life's too short. Best wishes.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Building an Immunity   Building an Immunity - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2018 9:23 pm

barnie, You are entitled to your opinions but you will find that for every example of any ones success there will be an alternative and just as successful but Just as you can train an animal with love and mutual respect, you can, and some do, the same by abuse of one kind or another.

We should all be attempting to solve the sports problems to give future generations the chance to enjoy all that it has to offer.

Kind Regards and best wishes.

Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Building an Immunity   Building an Immunity - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2018 11:13 pm

halcanada wrote:
""Hal, you have had many come down with Many things, and the y/b sickness etc. and etc. And so have we, and most other nations.

It is easy therefor to tar all with the same brush! Indeed make it a foresaid thing and happening in most eyes.

However it is a great unmerited insult to tar those that haven't or don't get / have it. Many done get many other ailments that many do!

But to insult, and call 'LIARS' and poor fanciers enblock does the so call sport a grave injustice and tarnishing of many undeservedly so.""
lol! lol! lol! OK. Blame me Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Wink Wink if it will some harmony back here Smile Smile as I have the mindset of a brick lol! lol! lol! & so it's just like water of a ducks back so to speak Smile Smile. cheers
Back to top Go down
fieldwalker
Youngbird
Youngbird
fieldwalker

PostSubject: Re: Building an Immunity   Building an Immunity - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 18, 2018 7:25 am

Misty,remind us how long ago since you had and or raced pigeons...
Times change everything wasn't better in the good old days.
How many 1000 yard days do you get now...very few under 500 mile.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Building an Immunity   Building an Immunity - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 18, 2018 9:13 am

Gave all my pigeons away just over two years ago, raced the 18 yearlings that year.

Everything was better in the good old days, pigeons, fanciers and life in general.

Regards,
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Building an Immunity   Building an Immunity - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 18, 2018 11:15 am

Should be 16 yearlings.

Regards,

Back to top Go down
redrog
Youngbird
Youngbird
redrog

PostSubject: Re: Building an Immunity   Building an Immunity - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 18, 2018 11:47 am

Knackered wrote:
halcanada wrote:

lol! lol! lol! OK. Blame me Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Wink Wink if it will some harmony back here Smile Smile as I have the mindset of a brick lol! lol! lol! & so it's just like water of a ducks back so to speak Smile Smile. cheers
some things don't need saying lol! , good boy leading with yer chin, normality restored lol!
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Building an Immunity   Building an Immunity - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 18, 2018 1:41 pm

Sorry barnie, I should say 'others infer, others say.... etc.
Who, because they can't, daren't mostly, try a proven and very healthy and reliable occurrence)then poo-  hoo and degenerate those that do!! Those that have, and are having great success. Now of course  has a reasoning ability, capable of thoughts etc. and do things that they believe in and feel it is in theirs and the pigeons and sports best interest.  Further I guess lol, no know thaty a 2012 Mazda, Ferrari,  Jag, lotus etc. would be better in many regards than ones say of 50 years ago! I have no problem there then!
But then they cars, mechanical etc. etc Built with steel, Rubber etc, WHICH much runs out and has to be replace Engine wise.. But these are  creatures of Nature. Creatures of habit, creatures that excel in nature and certainly best if left a lone without Mankind's interferences.

Does one really believe that via mismanagement, needless mistreating, and then are, at great costs, trying to get them as good was they were,. Does one really believe that it is a way forward?  A better way?

Sorry, I fail, for love or MONEY, see that!
Back to top Go down
fieldwalker
Youngbird
Youngbird
fieldwalker

PostSubject: Re: Building an Immunity   Building an Immunity - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2018 10:58 am

Watched an old dvd the other night.
Keep em Fit.
Armand Sheers n Tony Cowan.
If you don't treat for anything and still can win then yours was the fittest sick pigeon...
Theres always a winner. study
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Building an Immunity   Building an Immunity - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2018 11:19 am

You always get idiots that do not understand health, nor many other things for that matter, on that basis there would be nothing healthy, all must be sick, including all animals and humans.

It is better to realize the implications of statements prior to putting pen to paper as it were.

Regards.

Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Building an Immunity   Building an Immunity - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2018 4:10 pm

Well must say in all honesty, I have walked the fields for 65 years odd. Only ever seen One sick wood pigeon.... Likewise seldom if ever any in their natural element and environment.
But seen mixy Rabbits… sorry man made. Seen scruffy, mangy foxes eating the grand meals provided by man... Ooh sorry Townie foxes plight man made.
Etc etc. the cheetah runs just as fast, fit and healthy as always. The lion still has its strength of … a lion. Percy hits nigh 200 miles an hour etc. etc.

Oh the mountain lion started in some area's to become deformed… Shorter and twisted trails. Losing their natural vigour and stifling!
Why? Oh of course when MAN! When he introduce them into their habitat fine and dandy they deturpated fast... Why? Aye, yes it was due to the motorways! Yes, they wouldn't cross them! etc...
Hence after 10 years or so they were mating with close family members.... could get away from each other... So they took the males away and replaced them. Then the had tunnels under the roads. Hence they could get around and away from family members in another territory. Problem solved.
So in the main nature has looked after itself wonderfully with no ills … well that is till man and his remedies take a hand.

Has mankind with all it's radical wonders improved? No a jot. Yes better technics, better Time / professionalism etc. have meant a little faster, stronger etc in chosen fields.
Overall the fact is that mankind, regardless has, and is deteriating year upon year, mentally and physically in real terms.
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Building an Immunity   Building an Immunity - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2018 4:38 pm

fieldwalker wrote:
Keep em Fit.
If you don't treat for anything and still can win then yours was the fittest sick pigeon...

lol! lol! lol! respect your view f/w but cant see the whole transporter being sick and would never trust an auctioneer,i am very sceptical about pigeon films by fanciers as some tell lies lol! atb
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Building an Immunity   Building an Immunity - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2018 2:24 am

oldstrain wrote:
fieldwalker wrote:
Keep em Fit.

lol! lol! lol! respect your view f/w but cant see the whole transporter being sick and would never trust an auctioneer,i am very sceptical about pigeon films by fanciers as some tell lies lol! atb
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes lies Smile Smile No, no never O/S I suggest Wink Wink Maybe some thou bounce bounce just tend to stretch the truth some what at times lol! lol! lol! maybe Smile Smile. cheers
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Building an Immunity   Building an Immunity - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2018 11:00 am

You know, I was per usual in the doctor's surgery again this morning. How times have changed!
was a time when as a kid one could go in a sit there catching up with latest Beano / Dandy comic etc. Now, after waiting weeks for an appointment the surgery is packed. LIKEWISE the hospitals. Now even with immigration etc. The actual percentage of them and more has risen if even by just 10% or so. It goes to show, sadly just how much various ailments etc. have risen. Why! Not saying the 'Get Out' that were are more aware, for that simply bares no merit.
If ill 20 - 100 years ago, you was ill. So 20 years ago you went to the doctors!
Back to top Go down
halcanada
Youngbird
Youngbird
halcanada

PostSubject: Re: Building an Immunity   Building an Immunity - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2018 8:23 pm

Somewhat related. Took one of my daughters to the hospital week ago. Waiting room was full of people with hang nails, blackheads and other ailments that could have been looked after and fixed at home. Fortunately here first in is not first looked at. Priorities take precedence. She was suffering from stomach pains, apparently an old ailment she was hospitalized before. Many years ago she was working with pigs. Old and young and came in to contact with E.Coli as we all did. Few years at it. Never got sick. Then she worked off the farms for many years. Year ago she got divorced and moved back to this area. She got a job on a Quail farm. They raise them and butcher them. After 2 weeks she got really sick. She was diagnosed with E.Coli. Workplace Safety people checked the place out. Many employees there. They made the owners install hand washing facilities and a host of other improvements. Daughter was fired. So. Does one (pigeons also) eventually lose their immunity? Or a different strain of E.Coli? At the present time Romaine lettuce is banned in stores due to people getting sick with E.Coli from it.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Building an Immunity   Building an Immunity - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2018 10:04 pm

Daz wrote:
You know, I was per usual in the doctor's surgery again this morning. How times have changed!
was a time when as a kid one could go in a sit there catching up with latest Beano / Dandy comic etc.  Now, after waiting weeks for an appointment the surgery is packed. LIKEWISE the hospitals. Now even with immigration etc. The actual percentage of them and more has risen if even by just 10%  or so. It goes to show, sadly just how much various ailments etc. have risen. Why! Not saying the 'Get Out' that were are more aware, for that simply bares no merit.
If ill 20 - 100 years ago, you was ill. So 20 years ago you went to the doctors!
Lot of time waster types hit our hospitals down here Daz also unfortunately Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes when some could as easliy go to their local doctor which are easily available on average here. The best of them Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes sadly, even ring for an emergency type ambulance Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad to get there. Local story, a local scumbag type recently, was asked by a doctor not to smoke in a non smoking area at the local hospital. Absolute SCUMBAG type king hit him, knocking him to the ground where he hit his head badly. 30 odd days on life support & then sadly they turned it all off Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad with much grievance to his family & all the hospital staff which knew him. SCUMBAGS excuse Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes had a bad day bounce bounce & so required a smoke  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes. cheers
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Building an Immunity   Building an Immunity - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2018 11:01 pm

Live about 300 yards from our hospital and visited it numerous times over the past few years and the main cause of the problem is self inflicted problems, if those concerned had to pay then they would probably think again about their habits, outside our chemist there is always the drug addicts waiting for their next fix and the drunken yobs causing problems in the Accident and Emergency Dept.

Of course these matters are interesting but not Pigeon Orientated, but I like to consider everything that affects fanciers and their lives.

Regards.

Back to top Go down
halcanada
Youngbird
Youngbird
halcanada

PostSubject: Re: Building an Immunity   Building an Immunity - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 24, 2018 1:20 am

Misty. Here now we have safe injection site were users can shoot up and if overdose get Maloxin. Some places will not have it. Others will. Same as Gay Pride days. Most cities have them now.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Building an Immunity   Building an Immunity - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 24, 2018 8:52 am

MISTY wrote:
Live about 300 yards from our hospital and visited it numerous times over the past few years and the main cause of the problem is self inflicted problems, if those concerned had to pay then they would probably think again about their habits, outside our chemist there is always the drug addicts waiting for their next fix and the drunken yobs causing problems in the Accident and Emergency Dept.

Of course these matters are interesting but not Pigeon Orientated, but I like to consider everything  that affects fanciers and their lives.

Regards.

True Wink Wink non pigeon related Smile But Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes half the wisdom/crap I suggest Misty  bounce  bounce that we talk down at the club at times etc, fit's into that type of category I've found  Smile  Smile. Like  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad today here  Wink  Wink we have just re-alected a bunch of crooks  lol!  lol!  lol! to run our state today again for another 4 years as such & the reason being  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad the opposition were bigger type crooks, when they were last in government  Smile  Smile unfortunately.  cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Building an Immunity   Building an Immunity - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Building an Immunity
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next