Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
Being honest/ethical !!!. Emptyby barnie Yesterday at 7:58 pm

» new hen for speed
Being honest/ethical !!!. Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 6:51 pm

» Good Morning
Being honest/ethical !!!. Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 10:21 am

» sorting birds out
Being honest/ethical !!!. Emptyby David Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:33 am

» new rules from Defra
Being honest/ethical !!!. Emptyby David Sun Mar 24, 2024 8:30 pm

» RPRA Auction ........
Being honest/ethical !!!. Emptyby David Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:40 pm

» overnight and multiple nights basket
Being honest/ethical !!!. Emptyby Knackered Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:21 pm

» Loft Location
Being honest/ethical !!!. Emptyby David Thu Mar 21, 2024 7:43 pm

» RPRA , WHAT DO THEY DO ?
Being honest/ethical !!!. Emptyby David Thu Mar 21, 2024 9:43 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Being honest/ethical !!!. 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 114 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 114 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Being honest/ethical !!!. Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
Being honest/ethical !!!. Vote_lcapBeing honest/ethical !!!. Voting_barBeing honest/ethical !!!. Vote_rcap 
David
Being honest/ethical !!!. Vote_lcapBeing honest/ethical !!!. Voting_barBeing honest/ethical !!!. Vote_rcap 
oldstrain
barnie
Knackered
Statistics
We have 1293 registered users
The newest registered user is Meddy78

Our users have posted a total of 221961 messages in 13973 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Being honest/ethical !!!. Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Being honest/ethical !!!. Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Being honest/ethical !!!.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

Being honest/ethical !!!. Empty
PostSubject: Being honest/ethical !!!.   Being honest/ethical !!!. EmptyMon Dec 03, 2018 10:42 pm

Big stink  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes going on down here with our legal system etc now. High profile legal eagle bounce bounce who has represented the worst of the worst type criminals when fighting the fight to keep our of jail as such, was at the same time  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad a paid informer for the local police it appears  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes. Will cost us millions in compensation I suspect bounce bounce I'm affraid & many may finish up back on the streets doing their normal type things of old I suspect in the end, sadly. cheers
Back to top Go down
halcanada
Youngbird
Youngbird
halcanada

PostSubject: Re: Being honest/ethical !!!.   Being honest/ethical !!!. EmptyTue Dec 04, 2018 2:38 am

As the world turns.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Being honest/ethical !!!.   Being honest/ethical !!!. EmptyWed Dec 05, 2018 3:51 pm

halcanada wrote:
As the world turns.
Working on the theory, maybe Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes I suggest Hal Smile Smile if it's good enough for those in government to be crook types bounce bounce any thing is acceptable etc Wink Wink. Already have the first appeal in motion here now, from a thug murderer type as such Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes.   cheers
Back to top Go down
halcanada
Youngbird
Youngbird
halcanada

PostSubject: Re: Being honest/ethical !!!.   Being honest/ethical !!!. EmptyThu Dec 06, 2018 2:13 am

Knackered. My view. Influenced by another post by a well known person. He said basicacally this. The Goverments and big Corporation heads play the circus.
Romans started it. Smart! Matters of State etc, take the minds of the populations off them. How? Circus. Get them all focussed on that. Today, meeting of world leaders, bankers etc, behind closed doors is not news. Yet they change the world. To get the attention of the masses diverted the biggest news maker will be an athlete getting a salary bump in to the millions. News flash! Man who can name third base player for some team. Bad lettuce or other food stuffs. It is news. Keeps the minds of the masses diverted. So no one knows the truev state of affairs.
Fellow here standing trial for 4 murders. 2 dead are cops. Said he was mentally incapable due to alcohol. Goes to trial. UNLESS the lawyer can post amendments or other motions to delay the case. Doubt it in this case but if not at trial in 18 mnths case thrown out. Roman circus.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Being honest/ethical !!!.   Being honest/ethical !!!. EmptyThu Dec 06, 2018 9:01 pm

halcanada wrote:
Knackered. My view. Influenced by another post by a well known person. He said basicacally this. The Goverments and big Corporation heads play the circus.
Romans started it. Smart! Matters of State etc, take the minds of the populations off them. How? Circus. Get them all focussed on that. Today, meeting of world leaders, bankers etc, behind closed doors is not news. Yet they change the world. To get the attention of the masses diverted the biggest news maker will be an athlete getting a salary bump in to the millions. News flash! Man who can name third base player for some team. Bad lettuce or other food stuffs. It is news. Keeps the minds of the masses diverted. So no one knows the truev state of affairs.
Fellow here standing trial for 4 murders. 2 dead are cops. Said he was mentally incapable due to alcohol. Goes to trial. UNLESS the lawyer can post amendments or other motions to delay the case. Doubt it in this case but if not at trial in 18 mnths case thrown out. Roman circus.
Good thing about our Parliament down here Hal Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes it's free to go & watch  bounce  bounce the circus in motion type of thing Wink Wink & a bigger lot of clowns  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad misfit types, would be hard to find I suspect. Unless Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes  lol!  lol!  lol! one wishes to start talking about Brexit type of thing Wink Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Being honest/ethical !!!.   Being honest/ethical !!!. EmptyThu Dec 06, 2018 11:13 pm

If one is feeling a little down hearted and in need of an alternative to deal with the problems and situations difficult to deal with, then, why not look in at Question time in Parliament.

Where on earth they find some of those involved, (perhaps sewers} is beyond me, there are enough abnormals amongst them to make any normal person sick to hear the drivel they spout.

It is certainly laughable until you realise these are the idiots making decisions that affect everyone.

MPs are elected to serve and represent the constituents in their constituency, once electd they represent the backers who enabled them to be elected.

It is laughable but at the same time very serious, I look in just to give me a break from the serious matters in life, I doubt if many have an IQ beyond 10. and it is far better than Jackanory as a means of childish entertainment.

Roll on ARMAGEDDON.

Regards.

Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Being honest/ethical !!!.   Being honest/ethical !!!. EmptyThu Dec 06, 2018 11:50 pm

MISTY wrote:
If one is feeling a little  down hearted and in need of an alternative to deal with the problems and situations difficult to deal with, then, why not look in at Question time in Parliament.

Where on earth they find some of those involved, (perhaps sewers} is beyond me, there are enough abnormals amongst them to make any normal person sick to hear the drivel they spout.

It is certainly laughable until you realise these are the idiots making decisions that affect everyone.

MPs are elected to serve and represent the constituents in their constituency, once electd they represent the backers who enabled them to be elected.

It is laughable but at the same time very serious, I look in just to give me a break from the serious matters in life, I doubt if many have an IQ beyond 10. and it is far better than Jackanory as a means of childish entertainment.

Roll on ARMAGEDDON.

Regards.

Smile Smile How Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes could I Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad but not agree  with you etc Misty Wink Wink Armageddon thou Smile Smile let him wait I suggest, please bounce bounce till after we are both placed in box as such Smile Smile. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Being honest/ethical !!!.   Being honest/ethical !!!. Empty

Back to top Go down

Being honest/ethical !!!.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Racing Pigeons,Show & Fancy Pigeons :: Message Forum :: Online Shows......-
Jump to: