Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  UK Pigeon SalesUK Pigeon Sales  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» When in doubt !!!.
by halcanada Today at 2:41 am

» One loft y/b
by halcanada Today at 2:29 am

» Is this Fair
by halcanada Today at 2:25 am

» Another storm.
by halcanada Today at 2:15 am

» Off to Edinburgh
by Knackered Today at 12:15 am

» breeding 2019
by chuda Yesterday at 10:40 pm

» Weather today
by oldstrain Yesterday at 7:49 pm

» Always in the loft
by Knackered Yesterday at 12:22 am

» expensive pigeons in the world
by Daz Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:43 am

Forum Syndicate
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 144 on Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:37 am
Bucktons 2017 Calendar
Pigeon World Forum, Fancier of the Year Trophy.
Top posting users this week
Knackered

MISTY

Daz

oldstrain

fieldwalker

David

peel bros

halcanada

barnie

Boosey

Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1161 registered users
The newest registered user is Eain

Our users have posted a total of 175336 messages in 11512 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
John Gibbs young pied/grizzle winner.
Top posters
David

Don Webb

oldstrain

IANYOUNG

peel bros

Knackered

Gaz b

birdy2011

Rene A

halcanada

Share | 

Write to the council

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Daz
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Write to the council    Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:08 pm

Only in Britain -Complaints to Councils
Extracts from letters written by council tenants:

1. It's the dogs mess that I find hard to swallow.

2. I want some repairs done to my cooker as it has backfired and burnt my knob off.

3. I wish to complain that my father twisted his ankle very badly when he put his foot in the hole in his back passage.

4. Their 18 year old son is continually banging his balls against my fence.

5. I wish to report that tiles are missing from the outside toilet roof. I think it was bad wind the other day that blew them off.

6. My lavatory seat is cracked, where do I stand?

7. I am writing on behalf of my sink, which is coming away from the wall.

8. Will you please send someone to mend the garden path. My wife tripped and fell on it yesterday and now she is pregnant.

9. I request permission to remove my drawers in the kitchen.

10. 50% of the walls are damp, 50% have crumbling plaster, and 50% are just plain filthy.

11. The next door neighbour has got this huge tool that vibrates the whole house and I just can't take it anymore.

12. The toilet is blocked and we cannot bath the children until it is cleared.

13. Will you please send a man to look at my water, it is a funny colour and not fit to drink.

14. Our lavatory seat is broken in half and now is in three pieces.

15. I want to complain about the farmer across the road. Every morning at 6am his cock wakes me up and it's now getting too much for me.

16. The man next door has a large erection in the back garden, which is unsightly and dangerous.

17. Our kitchen floor is damp. We have two children and would like a third, so please send someone round to do something about it.

18. I am a single woman living in a downstairs flat and would you please do something about the noise made by the man on top of me every night.

19. Please send a man with the right tool to finish the job and satisfy my wife..

20. I have had the clerk of works down on the floor six times but I still have no satisfaction.

21. This is to let you know that our lavatory seat is broke and we can't get BBC2.

22. My bush is really overgrown round the front and my back passage has fungus growing in it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boosey
Youngbird
Youngbird
Boosey

PostSubject: Re: Write to the council    Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:12 pm

Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fieldwalker
Youngbird
Youngbird
fieldwalker

PostSubject: Re: Write to the council    Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:28 pm

lol! sound like some of knackereds complaints....do they have councils in oz Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Write to the council    Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:41 pm

fieldwalker wrote:
lol! sound like some of knackereds complaints....do they have councils in oz Wink
Steady on lol! lol! lol! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes show some respect etc please FW Wink Wink Knackered lives, now Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad in little China town Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes I have that many high rise buildings going up with the blessing of my local council as such here. Forget about bounce bounce  crap roads/footpaths/rubbish Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad just let the peasant types suffer lol! lol! lol! as we have to find 70 odd million dollars by the bean counter types there now for a new convention centre, that 1% of the peasant local types will ever use as such. Society Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rotten Wink Wink Big time, at the highest level Wink Wink Rotten in the middle Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad & rotten at a local level Smile Smile, Thankfully thou Smile Smile I still have my little green belt type area here, where I can escape too fortunately Wink Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fieldwalker
Youngbird
Youngbird
fieldwalker

PostSubject: Re: Write to the council    Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:18 am

Pleased you can still find sanctuary knackered lol!
Here in the motherland we are running out of room queen
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Write to the council    Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:50 am

fieldwalker wrote:
Could be heading the same way here FW etc Wink Wink I suspect. Been listening to music from my new neighbour here  today Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes all Chinese music Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad I'm affraid Smile Smile. Oh for the days bounce bounce of the Supremes as such Smile Smile or even old Elvis Wink Wink on a good day.  cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Write to the council    Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:47 pm

fieldwalker wrote:

and theres more of them coming f/walker.........we have signed up to a new deal called the Marrakesh declaration which allows large numbers of Africans in to the country, we have had all the eastern Europeans , now its the Africans.

this country has had it, and its our own government which has been part of the plan, and allowed it to happen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MISTY
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Write to the council    Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:47 pm

Good to see you back David.

A certain gentleman said not too long ago that eventually an Englishman would feel foreign in his own country.

My son recently visited an area where he could not find anyone that spoke English to an extent they could be understood.

All that is involved in attempting to be impartial and humanitarian makes it impossible to have a system that is fair to all, it is just not POSSIBLE for many reasons.

Everyone who enters our country has ideas and beliefs that do not correspond with our own, in fact some are in direct conflict.

You can try every trick in the book but it is beyond man kinds capabilities to find a solution and matters can only get worse.

What one of the main reasons being, too many have only short term benefit for themselves at heart and could not care les about anything else.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Write to the council    Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:27 pm

thing is misty, our governments are to blame for destroying our country, as much as I hate this massive influx of people from all over the world, you cant actually blame them for wanting to come here, simple fact is "you leave your door open a rat will come in" . Our government has meddled throughout the world in other countries, removing their leaders and sticking their noses in to business that doesn't concern them, and in the process destroying the country......mostly their reason for doing this is oil, and also, dare I say it......Israel Suspect study
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Write to the council    Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:49 pm

David wrote:
thing is misty, our governments are to blame for destroying our country, as much as I hate this massive influx of people from all over the world, you cant actually blame them for wanting to come here, simple fact is "you leave your door open a rat will come in" . Our government has meddled throughout the world in other countries, removing their leaders and sticking their noses in to business that doesn't concern them, and in the process destroying the country......mostly their reason for doing this is oil, and also, dare I say it......Israel Suspect study
Israel Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Huge success Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad depending Wink Wink on which side of the wall your on etc Smile Smile. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
halcanada
Youngbird
Youngbird
halcanada

PostSubject: Re: Write to the council    Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:10 am

Israel has the will to overcome and retaliate. Does not hesitate. Good for them!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MISTY
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Write to the council    Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:44 am

AS meddlers I do not think we could be beaten.

Took other native peoples lands by force, enslaved many, took their natural resources on a gigantic scale, educated some to the extent that they realized eventually the fact they had been taken for a ride.

Do not blame anyone for wanting better life but mixing too many different people with often directly opposing views is not a reasonable means of obtaining it.

As for Israel, they at least have learned how to look after themselves amid all the turmoil and good luck to them.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Write to the council    Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:56 am

MISTY wrote:
AS meddlers I do not think we could be beaten.

Took other  native peoples lands by force, enslaved many, took their natural resources on a gigantic scale, educated some to the extent that they realized eventually the fact they had been taken for a ride.

Do not blame anyone for wanting better life but mixing too many different people with often directly opposing  views is not a reasonable means of obtaining it.

As for Israel, they at least have learned how to look after themselves amid all the turmoil and good luck to them.

Regards.    
Smile Smile Love thy neighbour Wink Wink & treat all as an equal etc Misty bounce bounce just doesn't wash with Israel, one could suggest. Just wonder also Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes how brave they would be, if they didn't just have the backing of America there Smile Smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MISTY
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Write to the council    Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:19 am

As a believer I feel the Jews have afar better backer than America, time will tell.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Write to the council    Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:47 am

MISTY wrote:
As a believer I feel the Jews have afar better backer than America, time will tell.

Regards.  

who said the jews are "gods chosen people" ?

answer...........THE JEWS

who wrote the bible ?

who are the biggest war mongers and liars ?

answer..........THE JEWS

who slow hung british soldiers who were there as a peace keeping force in Israel after ww2 ?

answer ........THE JEWS

enough said
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MISTY
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Write to the council    Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:23 am

Those without sin etc;

I take it David that you do not like the Jews.

Time will tell.

Could think of far more unpleasant and down right diabolical actions taken by others including our selves that would make the Jews appear the most likeable people on earth.

The only thing the Jews did wrong was Biblical and they have paid the price for doing so until they realise their mistake , and they will.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
redrog
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Write to the council    Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:42 pm

David wrote:
MISTY wrote:

Regards.  

who said the jews are "gods chosen people" ?

who wrote the bible ?

who are the biggest war mongers and liars ?

answer..........THE JEWS

who slow hung british soldiers who were there as a peace keeping force in Israel after ww2 ? lol! lol! lol! you got real downer on these boys david,

answer ........THE JEWS

enough said
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daz
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Write to the council    Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:46 pm

The Jews are no longer Gods' chosen people. He disowned them. As has his son Jesus. He has taken out a Peoples of all races, culture  and peoples world wide for his name. So of course there are some Jews in his new nation, as there are Chinese, Indian, African etc. world wide.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MISTY
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Write to the council    Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:33 pm

God does not change his mind.

The Jews chose not to take the blame for the rejection of Jesus and his ultimate death.

When they do accept it once again they will return to the fold and that will be the start of ARMAGEDDON.

Regards.

Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Write to the council    Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:53 pm

any proof anywhere that god said they were the chosen people ? any proof apart from them themselves saying they are ...?

why would a devil worshipping nomadic cult be gods chosen people ?  scratch scratch study
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MISTY
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Write to the council    Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:03 pm

Exodus 19:5

Deuteronomy 7;6-8

1 Kings 10;9

Isaiah 44;21

And at least 30 other examples.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Write to the council    Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:30 pm

MISTY wrote:
Exodus 19:5

Deuteronomy 7;6-8

1 Kings 10;9

Isaiah 44;21

And at least 30 other examples.

No No , Bible, who wrote this, and who is continually re writing it, interpreting it to suit their own ends........... Suspect Suspect
Back to top Go down
View user profile
halcanada
Youngbird
Youngbird
halcanada

PostSubject: Re: Write to the council    Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:51 pm

Mormons have their own version. As do many other religions, cults. Bible is a guide written by man for mankind. Any part of it is open to interpration. Facts stated. Cannot be verified. Groups of like minded people get together to worship along certain lines, certain beleifs. None are wrong. None may be right. Individual choice how one worships if at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Write to the council    Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:17 pm

halcanada wrote:
Mormons have their own version. As do many other religions, cults. Bible is a guide written by man for mankind. Any part of it is open to interpration. Facts stated. Cannot be verified. Groups of like minded people get together to worship along certain lines, certain beleifs. None are wrong. None may be right. Individual choice how one worships if at all.

yes you are right hal, all interpreted differently , in a way that suits them.

who is right and who is wrong, is it all fake or truth, no one can say.......all we have to go on is the word of men,

make of it what you will.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Write to the council    Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:35 pm

David wrote:
halcanada wrote:

yes you are right hal, all interpreted differently , in a way that suits them.

who is right and who is wrong, is it all fake or truth, no one can say.......all we have to go on is the word of men,

make of it what you will.
Boy oh Boy Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes lol! lol! lol! this is getting a wee bit heavy I suggest bounce bounce. Think I will just  stick with the Songs of Praise scenario of a Sunday here Smile Smile. Some what less complicated etc Wink Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Write to the council    

Back to top Go down

Write to the council
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next