Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
Welcome aboard !!!. Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 5:52 pm

» Good Morning
Welcome aboard !!!. Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 5:29 pm

» good luck weekend
Welcome aboard !!!. Emptyby David Today at 5:25 pm

» Ian Evans BHW Letter
Welcome aboard !!!. Emptyby Knackered Today at 1:17 am

» birds on loan
Welcome aboard !!!. Emptyby Knackered Today at 12:40 am

» photo of Morgan
Welcome aboard !!!. Emptyby Knackered Today at 12:20 am

» Hotting up in the Middle East
Welcome aboard !!!. Emptyby David Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:35 pm

» Homing World Stud Book
Welcome aboard !!!. Emptyby George & Morgan Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:46 am

» York Road & District Results 2024
Welcome aboard !!!. Emptyby David Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:39 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Welcome aboard !!!. 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 74 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 71 Guests :: 2 Bots

barnie, David, George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Welcome aboard !!!. Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
Welcome aboard !!!. Vote_lcapWelcome aboard !!!. Voting_barWelcome aboard !!!. Vote_rcap 
David
Welcome aboard !!!. Vote_lcapWelcome aboard !!!. Voting_barWelcome aboard !!!. Vote_rcap 
Knackered
barnie
oldstrain
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222405 messages in 13991 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Welcome aboard !!!. Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Welcome aboard !!!. Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Welcome aboard !!!.

Go down 
+5
Daz
halcanada
MISTY
oldstrain
Knackered
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

Welcome aboard !!!. Empty
PostSubject: Welcome aboard !!!.   Welcome aboard !!!. EmptyFri Dec 21, 2018 10:28 pm

Welcome David Swallow Smile Smile Good bunch here etc Wink Wink But Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes be careful thou of the Canadian on site here I suggest bounce bounce as he has just been given ammunition for xmas for his 22 as such Wink Wink. Then we have our beloved Ray Smile Smile & I've never seen any one who causes so much trouble on a site as he does, so just be wary there Smile Smile lol!  lol!  lol! also. cheers
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Welcome aboard !!!.   Welcome aboard !!!. EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 8:47 am

welcome to the forum …...indeed oz and very eloquently put
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Welcome aboard !!!.   Welcome aboard !!!. EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 9:46 am

oldstrain wrote:
welcome to the forum …...indeed oz and very eloquently put
Just trying O/S Wink Wink Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes to set a classy high standard as such lol! lol! lol! here. Hard thou Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad with the infiltration of those Geordie types etc we have Smile Smile. Fortunately bounce bounce the Bristol pirat types lol! lol! lol! balance things out here I've found on average, thankfully Wink Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Welcome aboard !!!.   Welcome aboard !!!. EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 11:47 am

It is always nice to welcome new members and have different views expressed, but it is also nice to know a few facts regarding the person concerned.

It helps to see where they are coming from.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Welcome aboard !!!.   Welcome aboard !!!. EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 10:11 pm

MISTY wrote:
It is always nice to welcome new members and have different views expressed, but it is also nice to know a few facts regarding the person concerned.

It helps to see where they are coming from.

Regards.  
True Wink Wink one must always look to the youth/young brigade bounce bounce I suggest Misty Smile Smile Unfortunately thou lol! lol! lol! I'm affraid here Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes it's the old f**t types  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad on their last leg on average I suspect, that tends to keep the wheel turning over as such Smile Smile here. cheers
Back to top Go down
halcanada
Youngbird
Youngbird
halcanada

PostSubject: Re: Welcome aboard !!!.   Welcome aboard !!!. EmptyMon Dec 24, 2018 2:22 am

New members? They just look on here checking stuff out. They should apply to join. They never ever have input any of them. Well perhaps one or two. I assume that some apply, read the posts and if on another site with a member here (unknown) retaliate or boost. JMO!
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Welcome aboard !!!.   Welcome aboard !!!. EmptyMon Dec 24, 2018 3:24 am

The Official Pigeon Chat site is typical of a organization run for the benefit of the few who are allowed to say anything they feel fit but are not interested when others get down to the nitty gritty of the truth.

It is the Old Pals Act Brigade and not fit for purpose.

I feel anyone should be allowed to express their opinions providing they are based on the truth
and those expressing them make themselves known.

Also allow a response to anything disputable.

Now them you interlopers, digest that.

Regards.

Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Welcome aboard !!!.   Welcome aboard !!!. EmptyMon Dec 24, 2018 11:51 am

Often have stated that many won't, don't post for fear of put downs and ridicule. The main reason I agree of not having to place your real name when posting.
Me! Well I'm thick skinned and ignorant so not intelligent enough to realise, let alone worry ... But ...
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Welcome aboard !!!.   Welcome aboard !!!. EmptyMon Dec 24, 2018 7:23 pm

Cannot see why anyone should be ridiculed, Daz, we all make mistakes, those that do not never do anything.

What bugs me are the back biters, spread their evil under false names etc; behind the backs of those concerned.

Some brilliant ideas have arisen from first seemingly dubious ideas, would never disregard anything put forward for the betterment of the sport, time some ideas were forthcoming, if the sport is to be saved.

Regards.

Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Welcome aboard !!!.   Welcome aboard !!!. EmptyMon Dec 24, 2018 10:30 pm

Daz wrote:
Often have stated that many won't, don't post for fear of put downs and ridicule. The main reason I agree of not having to place your real name when posting.
Me! Well I'm thick skinned and ignorant so not intelligent enough to realise, let alone worry ... But ...
Real name or a Psuedonym type as such, means little to me here Daz etc Smile Smile Content is all I'm concerned about as such. Waffle/tripe/wisdom/experience or some one just looking to learn here with their content is what helps keep the wheel of knowledge turning over I suggest on a forum, such as this one. Now Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes lol! lol! lol! under the tripe waffle bit Wink Wink my other half has just asked me Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Me, the worst cook in the world Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad how long to cook our roast for lunch for xmas in the oven etc here as I waffle on Smile Smile. cheers
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: Welcome aboard !!!.   Welcome aboard !!!. EmptyMon Dec 24, 2018 11:13 pm

Welcome to the site hope you enjoy and have input
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Welcome aboard !!!.   Welcome aboard !!!. EmptyMon Dec 24, 2018 11:41 pm

welcome.........anything you have to say, we would be most interested to hearm santa santa santa
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Welcome aboard !!!.   Welcome aboard !!!. EmptyTue Dec 25, 2018 11:03 am

Ridicule? no Misty :
What bugs me are the back biters, spread their evil under false names etc; behind the backs of those concerned.
That has and does stop many posting. But I enjoy 90 odd 5cent so am happy.

Welcome all and any newcomers. I do hope that thay post, or ask. this is a very good site for that … well outside of me lol bounce Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: Welcome aboard !!!.   Welcome aboard !!!. EmptyTue Dec 25, 2018 1:35 pm

Welcome
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Welcome aboard !!!.   Welcome aboard !!!. EmptyTue Dec 25, 2018 2:06 pm

So Welcome David Swallow. Look forward to your thoughts, views and tales mate Very Happy
Back to top Go down
blueskylofts
Youngbird
Youngbird
blueskylofts

PostSubject: Re: Welcome aboard !!!.   Welcome aboard !!!. EmptyThu Dec 27, 2018 7:39 am

Welcome David Swallow - I don't get on here as much as I used to but still like reading some of the posts.

We are a great bunch in general and like to see members post items now and again. So don't be worried - tell it like you feel.

Happy New Year to ALL.

Phil
Back to top Go down
http://www.philongold.net
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Welcome aboard !!!.   Welcome aboard !!!. EmptyFri Dec 28, 2018 12:00 am

blueskylofts wrote:
Welcome David Swallow - I don't get on here as much as I used to but still like reading some of the posts.

We are a great bunch in general and like to see members post items now and again.  So don't be worried - tell it like you feel.

Happy New Year to ALL.

Phil
Same, same to you Phil there also Smile Smile with the new year thing etc. Now Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes getting back to xmas type of thing Wink Wink My eldest daughter here bounce bounce gave me a present with a message inside the story so to speak I suspect. A Book "non pigeon related" & one all should read, if one can lay your hands on it type of thing Wink Wink. Called Smile Smile The Dunny man Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes taking care of business x John D Gardner. Life story lol! lol! lol! of a man bounce bounce proud of his trade type of thing Wink Wink Smile Smile & one of those real class type books with a message attached with the stories inside from my perspective here Smile  Smile. cheers
Back to top Go down
blueskylofts
Youngbird
Youngbird
blueskylofts

PostSubject: Re: Welcome aboard !!!.   Welcome aboard !!!. EmptyFri Dec 28, 2018 7:11 am

Hi Knackered - I have looked up your Dunny Man book. It seems it can be bought from Amazon but the price is over 90 bucks US. One can get a second hand one in paperback for around 25 buck US.

I think I would need to know a lot more about the book before I spent even £18.00 on it.

All the best.
Phil
Back to top Go down
http://www.philongold.net
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Welcome aboard !!!.   Welcome aboard !!!. EmptyFri Dec 28, 2018 9:03 am

blueskylofts wrote:
Hi Knackered - I have looked up your Dunny Man book.  It seems it can be bought from Amazon but the price is over 90 bucks US.  One can get a second hand one in paperback for around 25 buck US.

I think I would need to know a lot more about the book before I spent even £18.00 on it.

All the best.
Phil
90 bucks Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Trump taking his bit there I suggest I'm affraid at that price etc Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes. Mines just a cheapy paper back as such Phil Smile Smile so more in line with 18 pound I suspect if not much less. End of the day bounce bounce 150 odd pages of laughs & memories from my perspective, for this old fella here Wink Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Welcome aboard !!!.   Welcome aboard !!!. EmptyFri Dec 28, 2018 5:39 pm

Knackered wrote:
blueskylofts wrote:

We are a great bunch in general and like to see members post items now and again.  So don't be worried - tell it like you feel.

Happy New Year to ALL.

Phil
Same, same to you Phil there also Smile Smile with the new year thing etc. Now Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes getting back to xmas type of thing Wink Wink My eldest daughter here bounce bounce gave me a present with a message inside the story so to speak I suspect. A Book "non pigeon related" & one all should read, if one can lay your hands on it type of thing Wink Wink. Called Smile Smile The Dunny man Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes taking care of business x John D Gardner. Life story lol! lol! lol! of a man bounce bounce proud of his trade type of thing Wink Wink Smile Smile & one of those real class type books with a message attached with the stories inside from my perspective here Smile  Smile. cheers

I thought a "dunny" was a name given to the toilet in your part of the world knackered........??? scratch study flower
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Welcome aboard !!!.   Welcome aboard !!!. EmptyFri Dec 28, 2018 8:07 pm

Knackered, looked the Dunny Man up, seems more than a bog standard read.

Bet there are some hilarious stories in the book according to the write ups of those who have read it.

Some of the dummies are a sight to behold, at the same time as using them I feel you would have to hold them up, like one or two pigeon lofts of long ago.

We could do with a bit of up lifting at the present time and I do not mean the dunny seat.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Welcome aboard !!!.   Welcome aboard !!!. EmptySat Dec 29, 2018 12:21 am

MISTY wrote:
Knackered, looked the Dunny Man up, seems more than a bog standard read.

Bet there are some hilarious  stories in the book according to the write ups of those who have read it.

Some of the dummies are a sight to behold, at the same time as using them I feel you would have to hold them up, like one or two pigeon lofts of long ago.

We could do with a bit of up lifting at the present time and I do not mean the dunny seat.

Regards.
True, One story that took my fancy Misty there etc Wink Wink Toorak toff type Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes "Thatcher type" Wink Wink dropped her jewellery Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes some how while having a Toorak bog so to speak down into the can Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes then offered him 100 pounds lol! lol! lol! "Big money" to go dunny diving type of thing for her Smile Smile to retrieve it. Now have this picture of her Wink Wink showing off her bling to her Toorak set as such Smile Smile but not telling them what experiences it has had in it's travels so to speak Smile Smile. cheers
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Welcome aboard !!!.   Welcome aboard !!!. EmptySat Dec 29, 2018 7:03 am

I bet Knackered that although it was not a job many would tackle at the end of the day they could provide a multitude of incidents like the one quoted and have a good laugh and hope the following day would provide a means of perhaps helping a fair ladies problems out.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Welcome aboard !!!.   Welcome aboard !!!. EmptySat Dec 29, 2018 9:29 am

MISTY wrote:
I bet Knackered that although it was  not a job many would tackle at the end of the day they could provide a multitude of incidents like the  one quoted and have a good laugh and hope the following day would provide a means of perhaps helping a fair ladies problems out.

Regards.  
True Wink Wink end of the day etc I suggest Misty bounce bounce he is no different than we are as pigeon
flyers/lovers as such. He may have a fancy lol! lol! lol! type name with a certain type status Wink Wink but the dedication to the job is just as us pigeon flyers are on average Smile Smile I suspect. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome aboard !!!.   Welcome aboard !!!. Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome aboard !!!.
Page 1 of 1