Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Good Morning
Catching up on Blueskylofts Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 10:13 am

» Ian Evans BHW Letter
Catching up on Blueskylofts Emptyby Knackered Today at 1:17 am

» birds on loan
Catching up on Blueskylofts Emptyby Knackered Today at 12:40 am

» photo of Morgan
Catching up on Blueskylofts Emptyby Knackered Today at 12:20 am

» Weather today
Catching up on Blueskylofts Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 5:23 pm

» Hotting up in the Middle East
Catching up on Blueskylofts Emptyby David Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:35 pm

» Homing World Stud Book
Catching up on Blueskylofts Emptyby George & Morgan Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:46 am

» York Road & District Results 2024
Catching up on Blueskylofts Emptyby David Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:39 am

» pigeonchat closing down
Catching up on Blueskylofts Emptyby David Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:55 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Catching up on Blueskylofts 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 75 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 74 Guests :: 2 Bots

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Catching up on Blueskylofts Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
Catching up on Blueskylofts Vote_lcapCatching up on Blueskylofts Voting_barCatching up on Blueskylofts Vote_rcap 
David
Catching up on Blueskylofts Vote_lcapCatching up on Blueskylofts Voting_barCatching up on Blueskylofts Vote_rcap 
Knackered
barnie
oldstrain
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222390 messages in 13991 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Catching up on Blueskylofts Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Catching up on Blueskylofts Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Catching up on Blueskylofts

Go down 
+2
oldstrain
blueskylofts
6 posters
AuthorMessage
blueskylofts
Youngbird
Youngbird
blueskylofts

Catching up on Blueskylofts Empty
PostSubject: Catching up on Blueskylofts   Catching up on Blueskylofts EmptyFri Dec 28, 2018 8:50 am

Hi everyone,

Well the latest is:- We had hoped to be in our new house by now - BUT - we seem to have lots our vendor!

We made an offer on a really nice place with underfloor heating and solar panels on the roof and a garden just about big enough for our need. Our offer was accepted within an hour, so we thought we could push on quickly. By the way the house has been empty for a couple of months, so it has no onward chain attached to it.

But since we made the offer, no one has heard much from the seller and NOTHING from her for at least the past 3/4 weeks. Emails, texts and phone calls have been sent and made by the estate agents and our and her solicitors, but not a word has anyone heard.

So we don't know what is going on, and we have been advised by our solicitors to start looking again for a suitable house we can make into a home.

It is really going to mess everything up regarding the birds and there breeding and I'm really not sure what to do.

Has anyone any idea of how late you can breed and still have young birds ready for the y/b racing season?

We have been able to buy some new stock birds over the past few weeks, thanks to the 'heads-up' we got from a good friend. We have bought one pair from Dirk Van Den Bulck and two pairs direct from Wim Muller and a pair out of a bird called 'Kittle' from Leonard & Deridder. Only time will tell if these are going to be any good. But we now that these few are from the best around.

To be honest, I don't really know much about any of the people we have bought from, but I have good friends that know these people really well, and I trust their word and recommendations.

We will see.

That's it for now. Happy New Year to one-and-all.

Phil

Back to top Go down
http://www.philongold.net
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Catching up on Blueskylofts   Catching up on Blueskylofts EmptyFri Dec 28, 2018 10:54 am

end of march would be my cut off point for pairing up ,end of may ybs are fine to race had a few last year myself that were weaned mid to late may atb
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Catching up on Blueskylofts   Catching up on Blueskylofts EmptyFri Dec 28, 2018 1:40 pm

I hope all works out ok for you soon bluesky, and you get settled in a new home...... flower
Back to top Go down
barnie
Youngbird
Youngbird
barnie

PostSubject: Re: Catching up on Blueskylofts   Catching up on Blueskylofts EmptyFri Dec 28, 2018 2:07 pm

Hope you get sorted with house, I know from experience can be stressing time! Could chance just move in and claim squatters rights, seems to work for some  Neutral Neutral.
You'll be wanting to get the new stock tried out, maybe consider pairing in next few weeks to get some babies into breeder buyers, futurities etc if you won't be in a position to settle and race YB yourself? Or into your good friends teams, this way you will get feedback on your recent investment and hopefully find a pair or two of good breeders.
I know some people say they've sent youngsters to races still squeaking but I think they need enough age on them to have flown well around home for several weeks at least. So in this case the youngsters off the parents by late May early  June. Good luck whatever happens!
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: Catching up on Blueskylofts   Catching up on Blueskylofts EmptySat Dec 29, 2018 8:38 am

Good luck phil
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Catching up on Blueskylofts   Catching up on Blueskylofts EmptySat Dec 29, 2018 9:15 am

peel bros wrote:
Good luck phil
Same, same Smile Smile One of those stressful type moments I suggest when one moves Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes etc & more so if one is forever on the move type of thing I suspect Wink Wink. Picked my little spot bounce bounce 50 odd years ago here & not one day Smile Smile have I ever regretted that decision as such Wink Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Catching up on Blueskylofts   Catching up on Blueskylofts Empty

Back to top Go down

Catching up on Blueskylofts
Page 1 of 1