Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» good luck weekend
Price of delivery Emptyby oldstrain Today at 6:18 pm

» Weather today
Price of delivery Emptyby oldstrain Today at 6:16 pm

» Good Morning
Price of delivery Emptyby oldstrain Today at 6:15 pm

» Ian Evans BHW Letter
Price of delivery Emptyby Knackered Today at 1:17 am

» birds on loan
Price of delivery Emptyby Knackered Today at 12:40 am

» photo of Morgan
Price of delivery Emptyby Knackered Today at 12:20 am

» Hotting up in the Middle East
Price of delivery Emptyby David Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:35 pm

» Homing World Stud Book
Price of delivery Emptyby George & Morgan Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:46 am

» York Road & District Results 2024
Price of delivery Emptyby David Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:39 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Price of delivery 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 73 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 71 Guests :: 2 Bots

David, George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Price of delivery Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
Price of delivery Vote_lcapPrice of delivery Voting_barPrice of delivery Vote_rcap 
David
Price of delivery Vote_lcapPrice of delivery Voting_barPrice of delivery Vote_rcap 
Knackered
barnie
oldstrain
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222408 messages in 13991 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Price of delivery Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Price of delivery Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Price of delivery

Go down 
+5
barnie
halcanada
oldstrain
MISTY
Boosey
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Boosey
Youngbird
Youngbird
Boosey

Price of delivery Empty
PostSubject: Price of delivery   Price of delivery EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 7:49 pm

I saved all my Xmas money to buy some sloping back perches that I’d seen on redstars website. I allowed £20 for delivery.
How wrong I was Razz
I rang to order a set of 15 if I remember rightly.
The lovely lady on the other end said that it would be a full pallet so It may be better if someone else in my club ordered something aswell.
But I said no, that’s ok ived saved ip for the delivery money too Very Happy

Bye the way how much is delivery.
£58 she said pale pale pale
£58 are you sure.

So I said how much for a set of 12, she said that will be cheaper as it’s only half a palett £49 pale pale pale
£49 are you sure.

The delivery is nearly as much as the perches.
So I went down the timberyard got them to cut all the wood to size and made a set of 12 normal square perches for £25 including the screws and fixings.
I’m no Joiner but very happy with them Smile
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

Price of delivery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Price of delivery   Price of delivery EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 7:56 pm

And the pigeons, Boosey, will not know the difference and when you see them you can think all my own work.

Think many fanciers waste money when they could do it themselves.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

Price of delivery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Price of delivery   Price of delivery EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 7:57 pm

crazy that eh steve ...looks like you saved a fair few quid in the end ,there loss your gain cheers I am sure the birds will appreciate them just the same atb
Back to top Go down
Boosey
Youngbird
Youngbird
Boosey

Price of delivery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Price of delivery   Price of delivery EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 8:42 pm

Price of delivery D8345b10
Price of delivery D8345b10
Back to top Go down
halcanada
Youngbird
Youngbird
halcanada

Price of delivery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Price of delivery   Price of delivery EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 8:46 pm

Look good! Wish I had birds that did not crap!LOL!
Back to top Go down
Boosey
Youngbird
Youngbird
Boosey

Price of delivery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Price of delivery   Price of delivery EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 8:53 pm

lol!
Make the planks thin enough and they crap over the side knackered.
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

Price of delivery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Price of delivery   Price of delivery EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 8:55 pm

nice job steve ...birds look well to atb
Back to top Go down
barnie
Youngbird
Youngbird
barnie

Price of delivery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Price of delivery   Price of delivery EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 9:02 pm

Job done ! And change for a few bags of corn  Wink
Back to top Go down
Boosey
Youngbird
Youngbird
Boosey

Price of delivery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Price of delivery   Price of delivery EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 9:07 pm

Darren, the dark checker is the granddaughter of one of the birds you gifted me.
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

Price of delivery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Price of delivery   Price of delivery EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 9:27 pm

Boosey wrote:
Darren, the dark checker is the granddaughter of one of the birds you gifted me.

nice hen m8 great to hear the bloodline is still their in the loft cheers
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

Price of delivery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Price of delivery   Price of delivery EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 10:10 pm

job well done steve, saved money too...........birds look spot on cheers
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

Price of delivery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Price of delivery   Price of delivery EmptyThu Feb 07, 2019 3:53 am

Nice job Boosey, pigeons in immaculate condition, would grace any show, look far more intelligent than the idiots running our affairs.

Should have no problem holding your own down at the club, have a heart though and do not win everything.

Regards.

Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

Price of delivery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Price of delivery   Price of delivery EmptyThu Feb 07, 2019 3:56 am

See you have bought a manicure set.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Boosey
Youngbird
Youngbird
Boosey

Price of delivery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Price of delivery   Price of delivery EmptyThu Feb 07, 2019 6:27 am

Ha ha thanks Misty, I will try not to win everything, it hasn’t been a problem before Razz
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

Price of delivery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Price of delivery   Price of delivery EmptyThu Feb 07, 2019 7:17 pm

Boosey wrote:
Ha ha thanks Misty, I will try not to win everything, it hasn’t been a problem before Razz
lol! lol! lol! That's the spirit etc Boosey I suggest Smile Smile No fun Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes if one had a loft full of winners as such Wink Wink. Not a bad job for a novice in the perch making field I suggest  bounce  bounce So well done I say. Present will be sent next xmas here thou  lol!  lol!  lol! from down under etc  Smile  Smile a ******  Wink  Wink  Smile  Smile Just to slightly help improve your next great adventure in the perch department there maybe  Smile  Smile.  cheers
Back to top Go down
Boosey
Youngbird
Youngbird
Boosey

Price of delivery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Price of delivery   Price of delivery EmptyThu Feb 07, 2019 7:37 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

Price of delivery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Price of delivery   Price of delivery EmptyThu Feb 07, 2019 9:41 pm

whats all the lights at the back steve do you live near a airport lol!
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

Price of delivery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Price of delivery   Price of delivery EmptyThu Feb 07, 2019 11:01 pm

Boosey wrote:
I saved all my Xmas money to buy some sloping back perches that I’d seen on redstars website. I allowed £20 for delivery.
How wrong I was Razz
I rang to order a set of 15 if I remember rightly.
The lovely lady on the other end said that it would be a full pallet so It may be better if someone else in my club ordered something aswell.
But I said no, that’s ok ived saved ip for the delivery money too  Very Happy

Bye the way how much is delivery.
£58 she said pale  pale  pale
£58 are you sure.

So I said how much for a set of 12, she said that will be cheaper as it’s only half a palett £49 pale  pale  pale
£49 are you sure.

The delivery is nearly as much as the perches.

So I went down the timberyard got them to cut all the wood to size and made a set of 12 normal square perches for £25 including the screws and fixings.
I’m no Joiner but very happy with them Smile

Steve if you had said I would have said give my friend Shaun Daly a message on Facebook his work is top quality and at a working mans price mate
Back to top Go down
Boosey
Youngbird
Youngbird
Boosey

Price of delivery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Price of delivery   Price of delivery EmptyFri Feb 08, 2019 6:33 am

Ha ha, I back on to some garages Darren.
That’s a shame Don, I will let you know next time, thanks.
Back to top Go down
fieldwalker
Youngbird
Youngbird
fieldwalker

Price of delivery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Price of delivery   Price of delivery EmptyFri Feb 08, 2019 5:10 pm

Look good Very Happy so do the birds Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Price of delivery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Price of delivery   Price of delivery Empty

Back to top Go down

Price of delivery
Page 1 of 1