Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
data protection act Emptyby barnie Yesterday at 7:58 pm

» new hen for speed
data protection act Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 6:51 pm

» Good Morning
data protection act Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 10:21 am

» sorting birds out
data protection act Emptyby David Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:33 am

» new rules from Defra
data protection act Emptyby David Sun Mar 24, 2024 8:30 pm

» RPRA Auction ........
data protection act Emptyby David Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:40 pm

» overnight and multiple nights basket
data protection act Emptyby Knackered Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:21 pm

» Loft Location
data protection act Emptyby David Thu Mar 21, 2024 7:43 pm

» RPRA , WHAT DO THEY DO ?
data protection act Emptyby David Thu Mar 21, 2024 9:43 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) data protection act 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 64 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 63 Guests :: 2 Bots

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.data protection act Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
data protection act Vote_lcapdata protection act Voting_bardata protection act Vote_rcap 
David
data protection act Vote_lcapdata protection act Voting_bardata protection act Vote_rcap 
oldstrain
barnie
Knackered
Similar topics
    Statistics
    We have 1293 registered users
    The newest registered user is Meddy78

Our users have posted a total of 221961 messages in 13973 subjects
    Username:
    Password:
    :: I forgot my password
    Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
    data protection act Winnerofwin
    From Fed Topper to Master Chef
    data protection act Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
    Top posters
    David
    oldstrain
    Don Webb
    Knackered
    peel bros
    IANYOUNG
    MISTY
    George & Morgan
    Gaz b
    birdy2011

data protection act

Go down 
    +2
    David
    markevans
    6 posters
    AuthorMessage
    markevans
    Youngbird
    Youngbird
    markevans

data protection act Empty
    PostSubject: data protection act   data protection act EmptySun Feb 17, 2019 7:31 pm

had the paper work to day from our sec to sign for the data protection act and downloaded the other forms for the other members to fill in from the rpra each member in a club must fill these forms in and the partners must complete one or that member or loft will not be allowed to race our fed sec said that if a member dose not fill in the sheet that club he/she belongs to will not be allowed to race has any one else had to fill these in
    Back to top Go down
    David
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    David

PostSubject: Re: data protection act   data protection act EmptySun Feb 17, 2019 7:41 pm

never heard of it mark, although it doesn't surprise me, the world ahs gone mad..........

whats the reason they need you to sign something for data protection ...how can the rpra force someone to do something with the threat of not racing ...?

very interesting topic. Suspect Suspect
    Back to top Go down
    MISTY
    Oldbird
    Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: data protection act   data protection act EmptySun Feb 17, 2019 7:42 pm

This is another government means of hiding anything they want to keep a secret.

Can remember when three people threatened to take legal action regarding the disabled and the ETS.

The RPRA refused to say who they were on the same grounds.

The whole membership were entitled to know who they were being threatened by but it was in thje Councils best interest and the three peoples for them to hide.

Regards.
    Back to top Go down
    http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
    Knackered
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    Knackered

PostSubject: Re: data protection act   data protection act EmptySun Feb 17, 2019 7:42 pm

markevans wrote:
    had the paper work to day from our sec to sign for the data protection act and downloaded the other forms for the other members  to fill in from the rpra each member in a club must fill these forms in and the partners must complete one or that member or loft will not be allowed to race our fed sec said that if a member dose not fill in the sheet that club he/she belongs to will not be allowed to race has any one else had to fill these in
    Brings to mind Mark  Smile  Smile a special local Race down here coming up down the road. $100,000 to go to the winner type of thing. No cash or cheques will be accepted for the entry's as such as they will only except electronic banking type of thing there now Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes. Modern times, modern ways with all its flaws attached maybe Wink Wink one could just suggest Smile Smile. cheers
    Back to top Go down
    markevans
    Youngbird
    Youngbird
    markevans

PostSubject: Re: data protection act   data protection act EmptySun Feb 17, 2019 7:59 pm

first heard of this last monday night at our fed meeting who explained it like this if one member rings him for another members phone number and the two members know each other and he gives the first member the number the second member could sew him for passing on information with out consent so this is the reason for the form our secretary had the form sent to him by our regional secretary all the forms must be kept by the club sec not sure if any are sent to the regional sec
    Back to top Go down
    oldstrain
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: data protection act   data protection act EmptySun Feb 17, 2019 8:04 pm

filled ours in a month ago
    Back to top Go down
    markevans
    Youngbird
    Youngbird
    markevans

PostSubject: Re: data protection act   data protection act EmptySun Feb 17, 2019 8:11 pm

yes we should have done this as well but never new anything about them until last monday night
    Back to top Go down
    David
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    David

PostSubject: Re: data protection act   data protection act EmptySun Feb 17, 2019 9:15 pm

seems a bit over the top for a pigeon club, all they know is your name and address, and maybe your phone number, they don't know your date of birth, or anything which is personal to you...... Suspect

I know for a fact businesses, council, banks, internet providers etc, sell our information on, what about data protection then...?

Back to top Go down
    MISTY
    Oldbird
    Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: data protection act   data protection act EmptySun Feb 17, 2019 9:50 pm

David, they are trying to shut us up, they have us on video from the time we leave our home, we cannot comment lest we be accused of discrimination, can understand one could be annoyed if certain confidential information necessary for your employment were to be given ad lib but as you say bank details and other more personal information is widely offered for sale by the thousands or more.

Cannot imagine where it will end unless people wake up.

Regards.
    Back to top Go down
    http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
    oldstrain
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: data protection act   data protection act EmptySun Feb 17, 2019 9:57 pm

David wrote:
    seems a bit over the top for a pigeon club, all they know is your name and address, and maybe your phone number, they don't know your date of birth, or anything which is personal to you...... Suspect

I know for a fact businesses, council, banks, internet providers etc, sell our information on, what about data protection then...?

absolutely crazy just to race a few birds Suspect
    Back to top Go down
    David
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    David

PostSubject: Re: data protection act   data protection act EmptySun Feb 17, 2019 10:05 pm

police state, eroding our rights by the day.........they will be charging us for the air we breath soon. Suspect study
    Back to top Go down
    Daz
    Youngbird
    Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: data protection act   data protection act EmptyMon Feb 18, 2019 2:54 pm

Truth again David. We have the worlds' finest and best Marshall law IN constant use.
    90% DON'T even realise it.

Back in the late sixties for an example, my brother was at Oxford University. He was a member of the Labour Party. He thought about this and that and decided to go to the U.S.A. for - I forget the fundamental reason. Within a week a letter came which had to be signed. It simply stated 'Sorry, your visa to come to the U.S.A. has been declined, due to your political thoughts. Etc.
    My wife - and her family to be honest, are bit of the 'Old saying brigade. Like4 filling a form in! 'Weer they don't need to know that! they'll want to know the ins and outs of a Donkey's arse next! etc. etc.

Any way I warned her times that they already know the ins and outs of the donkey's arse. they just want you to confirm it.
    Long story short we had to fill in some forms to the Dss when I reached 60. Was conflabbing whether to take retirement or go on the dole till after we came back from Canada. Told her repeatedly to PUT every bank account down. Her reply was 'I have'! I told her bluntly that I didn't believe her, and that 'DON'T NEED TO KNOW' crap wouldn't do. No I didn't claim for anything,which I let them know I wasn't.
    Any way getting home we had a letter stating, which had actually arrived the week we left. I had to go for a interview. Wasn't perturbed. thought it was a chat regards taking early retirement etc.

Got there and it was about money in the bank which was in her name!
    I told them the truth! Take it up with her!
    They did. said that the intention was there to defraud the govement. Indeed She could go to prison. Now she knows and believes that they know every thing.

Put you National I in and every thing comes up on the screen.
    Friend took early - like me - and was paid by a private pension. This meant the £40.000 he had saved and taken out meant he couldn't claim for this or that!
    So the 'Cow' said - Which is in progress - if you work for 40 -5- years and can't put enough by to support you, you CAN'T expect the goverment to look after you!
    So you pay a 'Privat Pension'. the Philips Greens of this world spend it - thatcher made that law, whereas it use to be they couldn't, and pension funds were protected by law.
    she hollared in parliment that These companies were run by compentent, proven clever people and could look after your safe keeping pensions'!
    Now. she continued ' If it is a betterment for those in it, they can use that money' etc. etc. Twisting again Tony Benn's law.
    So now thay spend it, goe bust and 'Bog off to you'.
    If you pay for one and fortnately have it when working days are done Great! But they other pension - Goverment - you paid every week for, has little clout and most, if not all is lost. etc. etc.
    Back to top Go down
    Knackered
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    Knackered

PostSubject: Re: data protection act   data protection act EmptyMon Feb 18, 2019 10:21 pm

David wrote:

True Wink Wink & they then spruik Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes that they have the best data protection system in place so no one can hack it type of thing. Any time I see a spruiker type, waffling on about their data protection system I cringe with despair unfortunately down here David. Now  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  lol!  lol!  lol! I see  bounce  bounce a wee bit of disharmony in the labour ranks there it appears  Wink  Wink. New group forming  Smile  Smile to lead the way forward now to the promised land type of thing, maybe. cheers
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: data protection act   data protection act Empty

Back to top Go down

data protection act
    Page 1 of 1