Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» new hen for speed
the conclusion (truth).  Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 4:05 pm

» Weather today
the conclusion (truth).  Emptyby oldstrain Today at 4:00 pm

» Good Morning
the conclusion (truth).  Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 10:21 am

» sorting birds out
the conclusion (truth).  Emptyby David Yesterday at 11:33 am

» new rules from Defra
the conclusion (truth).  Emptyby David Sun Mar 24, 2024 8:30 pm

» RPRA Auction ........
the conclusion (truth).  Emptyby David Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:40 pm

» overnight and multiple nights basket
the conclusion (truth).  Emptyby Knackered Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:21 pm

» Loft Location
the conclusion (truth).  Emptyby David Thu Mar 21, 2024 7:43 pm

» RPRA , WHAT DO THEY DO ?
the conclusion (truth).  Emptyby David Thu Mar 21, 2024 9:43 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) the conclusion (truth).  20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 91 Guests :: 2 Bots

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.the conclusion (truth).  Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
the conclusion (truth).  Vote_lcapthe conclusion (truth).  Voting_barthe conclusion (truth).  Vote_rcap 
David
the conclusion (truth).  Vote_lcapthe conclusion (truth).  Voting_barthe conclusion (truth).  Vote_rcap 
oldstrain
Knackered
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1293 registered users
The newest registered user is Meddy78

Our users have posted a total of 221956 messages in 13973 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
the conclusion (truth).  Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
the conclusion (truth).  Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

the conclusion (truth).

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

the conclusion (truth).  Empty
PostSubject: the conclusion (truth).    the conclusion (truth).  EmptyTue Mar 05, 2019 5:47 pm

Jesus speaks about Armageddon and the conclusion of the system of things

While Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples approached him privately, saying: 'Tell us, when will these things be, and what will be the sign of your presence and of the conclusion of the system of things'? 4 In answer Jesus said to them: 'Look out that nobody misleads you, (False religions) 5 for many will come on the basis of my name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will mislead many. 6 You are going to hear of wars and reports of wars. See that you are not alarmed, for these things must take place, but the end is not yet. 7 'For nation will rise against nation and kingdom against kingdom, and there will be food shortages and earthquakes in one place after another. 8 All these things are a beginning of pangs of distress. 9 'Then people will hand you over to tribulation and will kill you, and you will be hated by all the nations on account of my name. 10 Then, too, many will be stumbled and will betray one another and will hate one another. 11 Many false prophets will arise and mislead many; 12 and because of the increasing of lawlessness, the love of the greater number will grow cold. 13 But the one who has endured to the end will be saved. 14 And this good news of the Kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come. (The Jehovah witnesses are in all the lands now preaching)

The theme of the bible has never changed. It is simply about God finally having a world (and earth THAT HE INTENDED and looked after as it should be).

Those deserving WILL live forever in a world of paradise - Some will even go to heaven.

Remember how you used to recite the 'Lord's prayer?!
Matthew Ch. 6 v 9: 'Our father who art in heaven. Hallowed be your' NAME!  (So the Name is foremost in first and foremost of importance).  Then you asked, 'Let your Kingdom come. Let your will take place, as in heaven, also on earth'!  
   ( Well we know in heaven everything is perfect, and will be here on earth.  

Romans 16:20 says: 'When all things will have been subjected to him, then the Son himself (Jesus) will also subject himself to the One who subjected all things to him, that God may be all things to everyone'.
1st Corinthians 15:28: 'For his part, the God who gives peace, will crush Satan under your feet shortly'. (the cause of so much suffering and leading mankind away)

Galatians 3:16, 29: 'Now the promises were spoken to Abraham and to his offspring ..., who is Christ. Moreover, if you belong to Christ, you are really Abraham’s offspring'.    

Revelation Ch. 11:15:  The seventh angel blew his trumpet. And there were loud voices in heaven, saying: 'The kingdom of the world has become the Kingdom of our Lord and of his Christ, and he will rule as king for ever and ever.                                      
Revelation 12:9:  'So down the great dragon was hurled, the original serpent, the one called Devil and Satan, who is misleading the entire inhabited earth; he was hurled down to the earth, and his angels were hurled down with him'.  (That was in 1914 as Daniels prophecy was fulfilled.)

Revelation 20:2: 'He seized the dragon, the original serpent, who is the Devil and Satan, and bound him for 1,000 years'.
Rev  5 :  3. With that I heard a loud voice from the throne say: “Look! The tent of God is with mankind, and he will reside with them, and they will be his people. And God himself will be with them. And he will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. The former things have passed away'.  5.  And the One seated on the throne said: “Look! I am making all things new.” Also he says: “Write, for these words are faithful and true.” 6 And he said to me: “They have come to pass! I am the Alʹpha and the O·meʹga, the beginning and the end.  Then the beginning of paradise for all deserving.
Back to top Go down
halcanada
Youngbird
Youngbird
halcanada

PostSubject: Re: the conclusion (truth).    the conclusion (truth).  EmptyWed Mar 06, 2019 12:36 am

My fingers would not last that long typing the above. I go my own way. No harmintended to any one. Halp when needed. What happens when I snuff it?
Well, cannot post on here anymore!
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: the conclusion (truth).    the conclusion (truth).  EmptyWed Mar 06, 2019 2:05 pm

I think the above stating from the Bible is very much different than most had realised.
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: the conclusion (truth).    the conclusion (truth).  EmptyThu Mar 07, 2019 3:41 pm

Realistically, like I say to my elder son who has now two children, eight months and six years of age. 'Wayne, you are Luke warm, and think, as so very many do Just what is God's purpose - if any - and why do people die? You also find it hard to understand the wickedness of people, and why does god -  if there is a God - allow it.
Look at the state of the world you are bringing your' kids up!
If there is a God who has made promises, don't you think 10 or 15 minutes of your time a week to find out isn't worth it!
No obligation, no costs, but to find out if the Bible is God's word! What are the truth of God's word and promises and why oh why does mankind rebel and try to be smarter.
Over a month the time added up would be an hour. Now I think, as a caring, and loving parent one should spend that hour ... then come or go whatever way you want, BUT at least you will realise how false religion has blinded humankind as they serve their wants and greeds and spout falsehoods galore. Would have given yourself the chance to decide and not others and decide whether your children deserve to know! After all you are THE responsible for their up keep and betterment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the conclusion (truth).    the conclusion (truth).  Empty

Back to top Go down

the conclusion (truth).
Page 1 of 1