Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» new hen for speed
Rooney! Who! Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 4:05 pm

» Weather today
Rooney! Who! Emptyby oldstrain Today at 4:00 pm

» Good Morning
Rooney! Who! Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 10:21 am

» sorting birds out
Rooney! Who! Emptyby David Yesterday at 11:33 am

» new rules from Defra
Rooney! Who! Emptyby David Sun Mar 24, 2024 8:30 pm

» RPRA Auction ........
Rooney! Who! Emptyby David Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:40 pm

» overnight and multiple nights basket
Rooney! Who! Emptyby Knackered Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:21 pm

» Loft Location
Rooney! Who! Emptyby David Thu Mar 21, 2024 7:43 pm

» RPRA , WHAT DO THEY DO ?
Rooney! Who! Emptyby David Thu Mar 21, 2024 9:43 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Rooney! Who! 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 80 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 79 Guests :: 2 Bots

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Rooney! Who! Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
Rooney! Who! Vote_lcapRooney! Who! Voting_barRooney! Who! Vote_rcap 
David
oldstrain
Knackered
barnie
Statistics
We have 1293 registered users
The newest registered user is Meddy78

Our users have posted a total of 221956 messages in 13973 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Rooney! Who! Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Rooney! Who! Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Rooney! Who!

Go down 
+2
oldstrain
Daz
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

Rooney! Who! Empty
PostSubject: Rooney! Who!   Rooney! Who! EmptyFri Mar 08, 2019 4:52 pm

Rooney's goals for England
Goals against very poor mediocre sides to say the least

MACEDONIA 1, LIECHESTEIN 2, ICELAND 3, ESTONIA 2, KAZAKHSTAN 4, BELARUS 3,
SLOVAKIA 4, ANDORRA 3, BULGARIA 3, (UKRAINE 1 BORDER LINE ?) SAN MARINO 6!!! MONTENGRO 2 , ECUADOR 2, LITHUANIA 2, 40 of Rooney's 51 goals.
Gosh that is a sad joke!

THAT'S WITHOUT COUNTING THE PENALTIES EH!

Hardly enterprise or of any calibre surely. Country's smaller than a large town often etc.
One searches for the goals against Spain, Germany, Italy, France, etc. etc. Keep looking they aren't there.
Bobby Charlton never had the luxury of such team to play against ...
Likewise Greaves and Lofthouse etc.
Nor have Rooney any where near the ration of goals to games played! Lofthouse 30 from 33 starts, let alone Greaves!

EVEN Peter Crouch who many times score as a sub and yet has a far better ratio even!

Same as in the premier, seldom scores against the top half teams …

Top Man they spout lol. Top scorer? That's a joke.
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

Rooney! Who! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooney! Who!   Rooney! Who! EmptyFri Mar 08, 2019 6:51 pm

booby Charlton my all time fav for England and united cheers cantona a bit of a devil but brought the kids on and brought the title back to old Trafford he was my fav of my era scoring memorable goals and seeing Liverpool off for the double in the fa cup final Very Happy ,as you say rooney was good against lesser opposition and never quite reached his potential for me on the international stage but still a united legend although not the flair of cantona or prowess of van nistleroy
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

Rooney! Who! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooney! Who!   Rooney! Who! EmptyFri Mar 08, 2019 10:05 pm

Daz wrote:
Rooney's goals for England
Goals against very poor mediocre sides to say the least

MACEDONIA 1, LIECHESTEIN 2, ICELAND 3, ESTONIA 2, KAZAKHSTAN 4, BELARUS 3,
SLOVAKIA 4, ANDORRA 3, BULGARIA 3, (UKRAINE 1 BORDER LINE ?) SAN MARINO 6!!! MONTENGRO 2 , ECUADOR 2, LITHUANIA 2, 40 of Rooney's 51 goals.
Gosh that is a sad joke!

THAT'S WITHOUT COUNTING THE PENALTIES EH!

Hardly enterprise or of any calibre surely. Country's smaller than a large town often etc.
One searches for the goals against Spain, Germany, Italy, France, etc. etc. Keep looking they aren't there.
Bobby Charlton never had the luxury of such team to play against ...  
Likewise Greaves and Lofthouse etc.
Nor have Rooney any where near the ration of goals to games played! Lofthouse 30 from 33 starts, let alone Greaves!

EVEN Peter Crouch who many times score as a sub and yet has a far better ratio even!

Same as in the premier, seldom scores against the top half teams …

Top Man they spout lol. Top scorer? That's a joke.
Smile Smile Suggest maybe, you barricade you house their Daz Wink Wink after putting sh**e as such on Rooney etc. Legend what your rabble soccer supporters get up too there when some one may just upset them with your way of thinking I suggest Smile Smile. cheers
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

Rooney! Who! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooney! Who!   Rooney! Who! EmptySat Mar 09, 2019 11:41 am

Oldstrain Rooney would be my first name on ANY sheet of any club. Yes Bobby was an all time great, and also a very good role model. Like many others. Nat Lofthouse 30 GOALS in 33 matches. Even Peter Crouch score more goals, often as a sub in less game ratio.
Jimmy greave next best ratio … who were scoring again real opposition.

Bobby Charlton states that the best player he every knew, let alone play against was the great Duncan Edwards. He says he had the lot. in the air, tackles and reading the game and so forceful. A natural leader who every one bar every one on the field followed... and what a hard kick of the ball.

Rooney and co Cost Cappello his job. When he dropped him and a few others and put 'Youngsters' in to play the world cup winners Spain they Beat Spain1 the interfering board was told by Nike that as they sponsored both the F.A. and Rooney he had to play him and others.
His reply was 'Rooney can only understand Scottish' lol. True... Also to his utter shame he came on for England over weight and unfit!

But if he had took more care of himself he could still be playing for any premier side and most likely England.
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

Rooney! Who! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooney! Who!   Rooney! Who! EmptySat Mar 09, 2019 6:17 pm

yes a few were lost to munich air crash ...the busby babes ,its ironic how history repeated itself regards fergies fledglings ...its a young mans game at heart but a mix of youth and experience is the pinnacle of most sides atb
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

Rooney! Who! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooney! Who!   Rooney! Who! EmptySat Mar 09, 2019 8:06 pm

Very True. Busby babes were obviously great side with many greats... many still household names in reality! … Reminds me of 'Out the ashes (Pheonix) … it made Man U the most famous and richest club in the world.   Adored word wide.  Fergie was one of the greatest too.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

Rooney! Who! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooney! Who!   Rooney! Who! EmptyTue Mar 12, 2019 8:30 pm

If Rooney could control his behaviour as well as he did a football he would be far more popular than he is.

You can only beat your opponents, not those past  or those in the future when too old to compete.

He was outstanding in his era, Just as many other athletes etc;

It is impossible to compare those long gone or those in the future, many changes occur that have great influence on performances etc;

For myself I would rather be involved in playing any game than watching.

The pundits on television are pain.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

Rooney! Who! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooney! Who!   Rooney! Who! EmptyWed Mar 13, 2019 11:56 am

I know absolutely nothing about football, but my personal opinion is that wayne rooney is/was greatly over rated as a player, and is a dirty little pervert and cheat........

plus footballers are disgustingly over paid .......make them work (if you can call it that) for the minimum wage like the vast majority of people have to do.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

Rooney! Who! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooney! Who!   Rooney! Who! EmptyWed Mar 13, 2019 12:34 pm

Well, David, you obviously have Rooney weighed up regarding his general behaviour, much like many in other overpaid occupations, BBC paying Millions on pundits and second rate entertainment along with those with morals of gutter rats.

Just wonder what the likes of Mathews think looking down on the present pansies prancing around kicking a balloon about, £14.00 a week he got.

Sad but it is a sign of the times, do not think things will improve, too many in the clans with only self interest involved.

Tanks for the remarks regarding my wife, hopefully on the way to better health.

Regards.

Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

Rooney! Who! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooney! Who!   Rooney! Who! EmptyWed Mar 13, 2019 1:07 pm

glad to hear she is on the way to being better misty, not nice for you both when illness is lurking....

thing that confuses me misty, is we (the people) have had to tighten our belts for "austerity" we have to work for low wages and accept services will be cut, and budgets will be cut..........but yet the top brass at the bbc, the mp`s / government , footballers and celebrities etc etc are multi millionares or raking it in, so wheres the money come from...?

when you think of the amount of income tax and council tax, along with other made up taxes we pay in every day, where are all these millions or rather billions, going...? not on the nhs, housing, houses/homeless , education etc etc

billions do go over seas in foreign aid, which should stop, but wheres the rest going ...?

in a few pockets I reckon.
Back to top Go down
fieldwalker
Youngbird
Youngbird
fieldwalker

Rooney! Who! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooney! Who!   Rooney! Who! EmptyWed Mar 13, 2019 1:55 pm

Siphoned off by the snouts in the trough.
Wonder why the EU are so worried about the uk leaving ???
Got my yella vest ready Mad
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

Rooney! Who! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooney! Who!   Rooney! Who! EmptyWed Mar 13, 2019 5:21 pm

What I cannot understand is why people want millions of pounds they can never spend in a understandable manner.

You can only be on one place at a time, eat so much, if they want to buy pleasure of any kind then it soon becomes meaningless over time and many turn to drugs etc; as recent events confirm.

There is the fact that the money can, and often is, used for ulterior motives which is detrimental to others by influence and back handers etc;

But I feel there are many very rich, very unhappy people.

That in no way excuses the lack of information as to where all the taxes etc; go.

I would agree to helping other countries ( providing the monies are monitored as to their use) after our own peoples needs are attended to.

The vast majority of monitory aid goes in administration, (the pockets of the officials of the countries concerned.)

Do not know the answer, David, but the public are presently being taken on a ride to ???????.

Regards.

Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

Rooney! Who! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooney! Who!   Rooney! Who! EmptyWed Mar 13, 2019 6:43 pm

I think the simple answer to that misty, is corruption.......our government and mp`s are in the job to line their own pockets, and to gain from the job, they seem to forget all to easily they are paid by the tax payers / people of this country to run things, that's their job, which they are paid very well to do.

the man known as tommy robinson, who many follow, and believe he speaks for them re Pakistani / muslims etc, is being victimised now simply because he is speaking out.....not about muslims, which the government let him do, so he could be the boogy man, but now hes speaking out against the establishment, government judiciary system.......which they do not like, so now they are trying to destroy him, simply because they cannot risk the public turning against them.

Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

Rooney! Who! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooney! Who!   Rooney! Who! EmptyThu Mar 14, 2019 9:32 am

There has always been a kind of Mafia within any organisation that has great influence, David.

It comes to light many years after the events.

The present state regarding what is normal etc; is a good example.

We are just pawns with the pretence that we have any say in anything, even MPs are in the hands of those who nominate them and know if they do not toe the line they will be de- selected.

Think mankind is looking in the wrong place for answers.

Regards.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rooney! Who! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooney! Who!   Rooney! Who! Empty

Back to top Go down

Rooney! Who!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Racing Pigeons,Show & Fancy Pigeons :: General Pigeon News :: Weather-
Jump to: