Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  UK Pigeon SalesUK Pigeon Sales  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» 1st,2nd,3rd,4th Kingsdown
Warnock Charge disgrace Emptyby Boosey Today at 5:19 pm

» Racing this Weekend
Warnock Charge disgrace Emptyby MISTY Today at 3:05 pm

» Greetings etc,.
Warnock Charge disgrace Emptyby halcanada Today at 2:13 pm

» GB19R30437 Found...
Warnock Charge disgrace Emptyby oldstrain Today at 1:56 pm

» Weather today
Warnock Charge disgrace Emptyby redrog Today at 12:25 pm

» Peel bros oakham
Warnock Charge disgrace Emptyby jet2013uk Today at 11:26 am

» 3rd 5th 6th oldland hs pontefract 19.5.19
Warnock Charge disgrace Emptyby oldstrain Today at 8:58 am

» kingsdown/portland
Warnock Charge disgrace Emptyby redrog Yesterday at 7:51 pm

» race long distance for a union safi in morocco
Warnock Charge disgrace Emptyby alzajilalmaghribi Yesterday at 6:17 pm

Forum Syndicate
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud. Warnock Charge disgrace Syndic11
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Warnock Charge disgrace Resise10
Who is online?
In total there are 19 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests :: 2 Bots

barnie, oldstrain

Most users ever online was 144 on Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:37 am
Bucktons 2017 Calendar
Warnock Charge disgrace 1zflxrb
Pigeon World Forum, Fancier of the Year Trophy.
Warnock Charge disgrace Resize10
Top posting users this week
oldstrain
Warnock Charge disgrace Vote_lcapWarnock Charge disgrace Voting_barWarnock Charge disgrace Vote_rcap 
David
Warnock Charge disgrace Vote_lcapWarnock Charge disgrace Voting_barWarnock Charge disgrace Vote_rcap 
halcanada
Boosey
jet2013uk
MISTY
Daz
redrog
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1170 registered users
The newest registered user is pigeonboy52

Our users have posted a total of 177575 messages in 11667 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Warnock Charge disgrace Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Warnock Charge disgrace Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
John Gibbs young pied/grizzle winner.
Warnock Charge disgrace Johngriz3-1
Top posters
David
Don Webb
oldstrain
IANYOUNG
peel bros
Knackered
Gaz b
birdy2011
Rene A
halcanada

Warnock Charge disgrace

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

Warnock Charge disgrace Empty
PostSubject: Warnock Charge disgrace   Warnock Charge disgrace EmptyFri Apr 12, 2019 3:36 pm

The Football Association has charged Cardiff City manager Neil Warnock over controversial remarks he made about Premier League officials.

He spoke the truth...! The officials were diabolical. A game with 6 minutes to go and winning the so-called ref and terrible linesman decisions cost a club whose player gave everything and were deservedly beating Chelsea only to see Bias official steal and take the 3 points from them.

Relegation-threatened Cardiff had been on course for a much-needed three points before Chelsea's 84th-minute equaliser which was headed home by Cesar Azpilicueta from a clear offside position.

Antonio Rudiger yellow carded for a blatant and dangerous foul. Should have been sent off. No two ways about that!

Relegation-threatened Cardiff had been on course for a much-needed three points before Chelsea's 84th-minute equaliser which was headed home by Cesar Azpilicueta from a clearly offside position.

Warnock was also unhappy Antonio Rudiger was not sent off after bringing down Kenneth Zohore shortly afterwards.
Now he will be censused and will have pay fine. The officials will have laugh and joke amongst themselves escaping scot free.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Warnock Charge disgrace   Warnock Charge disgrace EmptyFri Apr 12, 2019 4:18 pm

it seems the norm nowadays to make a balls up of everything and if frowned upon the frowner gets punished ...look at parliament ,I just wonder where society is heading today
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Warnock Charge disgrace   Warnock Charge disgrace EmptyFri Apr 12, 2019 4:34 pm

the world has gone mad, the pc brigade have taken over........freedom of speech is under threat, democracy is also under threat, the employees are telling the employers what they can and cannot do.

right is wrong, and wrong is right.

reading something today, it seems the public can be fined £100 if they are walking the dog, and do not have a minimum of 3 bags with them to put the sh**e in, why is one not enough ....?

yes, the dog may do more than one sh**e, but why cant it all be put into one bag....,.?

take a carrier bag out with you, will fit plenty in that, and no need for a minimum of 3 bags.

I think something really does need doing about these fools who make these rules up...... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MISTY
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Warnock Charge disgrace   Warnock Charge disgrace EmptyFri Apr 12, 2019 7:06 pm

The problem is lads and lasses we have allowed it to happen.

The present Brexit situation is just one example.

Anyone with one iota of common sense can see that the rabble running our affairs are not fit for purpose, breaking every accepted rule and precedent in the pursuit of what THEY WANT.

The pc brigade are mainly little groups of unnatural or self indulgent idiots who latch on to anything they think will get attention and the other idiots running things pander to them in the name of discrimination.

Free speech is a basic right in any democracy, as long as something is not libellous, or a lie anyone should be able to express an opinion.

As for the football fiasco, the manager should not have had to say anything, the offending officials should have been at least reprimanded or sacked, the effect the results had on the clubs concerned is no laughing matter.

But, Hey Hoe, DOWN THE DRAIN WE GO.

Regards.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Warnock Charge disgrace   Warnock Charge disgrace EmptyMon Apr 15, 2019 3:16 pm

Again I saw his side robbed. First goal disallowed when was on side... later in exactly same way, Man u's second was nigh identical  but even more off side. If Cardiff's goal was offside, then Man U's second goal - from the penalty spot - was gained by a more so off side!
We have all seen and noticed the REF watching the So called great side and always err on their side.
Like refs and Judges in all sports I guess. Boxing when  the so - call under dog did well it was ignored as lucky... but every move and hit from the 'Better' fighter you would see the judges faces light up and ooze...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Warnock Charge disgrace   Warnock Charge disgrace EmptyMon Apr 15, 2019 4:29 pm

thing that makes me angry daz, is bias commentators they have on tv for boxing, they comment on every punch the "house fighter" throws, listening to them we get a distorted view of what is really happening, they rarely mention the good work the "journeyman" does.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Warnock Charge disgrace   Warnock Charge disgrace EmptyMon Apr 15, 2019 4:51 pm

I couldn't agree more David. The 'Name' boxer is applauded as great and the opponent 'Lucky'.
When I trained the boxers, I took some lads aside and encouraged them to move with their hands down. Save energy for starters and - If able and confident enough they will just move away from trouble instead of blocking and staying. .. getting overwhelmed and hurt. Of course, not all were capable of such.
I trained for a little while a European Kick Boxing champ who wanted to learn to box. He was 6 foot 7 inches and lithe. I showed him how to move and sustain balance etc. Explained that most opponents would fall for the fallacy - as so many poor trainers do - indeed most are a disgrace if I'm honest. When I moved, he went to my old gym. Every time he put his hands down to move or punch they kept say 'Stop' hands up. He packed up though no boxer could land a punch on him and went back to Kick Boxing. Another, friend of my son and me to an extent, liked to train and sometimes spar. I took him to one side and got him moving a treat with his hands down. He was quick on his feet and could punch from any angle. They made - or tried to make him box with his hands up. He packed up saying to me... 'When I move with my hands down they don't / can't hit me,. Yet I can pick them off easily! But hands up and I get hit... He packed up! Remember Prince Naseem coming to box at Northampton as a schoolboy. He hopped over the top rope lol. Boxing. He was told to stop and put his hands up! As Sandy would often relate - he was the Ref - he stops this time in the second round and asked 'Hands Up... Why'! Sandy said I told him 'Protect yourselves at all times'. He never forgot Naseem's retort. ' tell me that when he hits me'! Lol

Same as these bias commentators on football ... You would think only one side was on the field.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Warnock Charge disgrace   Warnock Charge disgrace EmptyTue Apr 16, 2019 10:30 am

Another thing that gets me is when the commentators think it is safe to say things that the Public and boxing fans know and agree with...
Like ' His doing well.... But he needs to keep his hands up... even higher! these see the lad out boxing his opponent with ease and say crap things like that!
You know it amazes me that the lad has a first class trainer training him. Probably knows 10 times more than the comentator!

I'd wager 8 out of 10 'Greats' in past 20 -30 years box with hands down mostly. Yes move them up coming out of clinches etc.
Indeede nigh all heavy wieghts have one hand down and the other coming up to feel - test the opponents.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
MISTY
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Warnock Charge disgrace   Warnock Charge disgrace EmptyTue Apr 16, 2019 2:50 pm

Cannot understand the amount paid to pundits for rabbiting on about matches already over and done with,
talk a load of ????? and nothing they say can change the result nor influence anything else.

Good to watch some action from different matches but could be undertaken by a six year old, without all the clap trap.

Regards.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warnock Charge disgrace   Warnock Charge disgrace Empty

Back to top Go down

Warnock Charge disgrace
Page 1 of 1