Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Good Morning
Kid's !!!. Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 10:21 am

» Weather today
Kid's !!!. Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 8:51 am

» sorting birds out
Kid's !!!. Emptyby David Yesterday at 11:33 am

» new rules from Defra
Kid's !!!. Emptyby David Sun Mar 24, 2024 8:30 pm

» RPRA Auction ........
Kid's !!!. Emptyby David Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:40 pm

» overnight and multiple nights basket
Kid's !!!. Emptyby Knackered Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:21 pm

» Loft Location
Kid's !!!. Emptyby David Thu Mar 21, 2024 7:43 pm

» RPRA , WHAT DO THEY DO ?
Kid's !!!. Emptyby David Thu Mar 21, 2024 9:43 am

» RPRA Auction
Kid's !!!. Emptyby David Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:04 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Kid's !!!. 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 96 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 95 Guests :: 2 Bots

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Kid's !!!. Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
Kid's !!!. Vote_lcapKid's !!!. Voting_barKid's !!!. Vote_rcap 
David
oldstrain
Knackered
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1293 registered users
The newest registered user is Meddy78

Our users have posted a total of 221952 messages in 13972 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Kid's !!!. Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Kid's !!!. Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Kid's !!!.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

Kid's !!!. Empty
PostSubject: Kid's !!!.   Kid's !!!. EmptyMon May 13, 2019 1:02 am

Watching TV earlier this morning down here etc & an ad come on the screen in relation to kids having mental health issues & a phone number for them to ring if requiring help as such. Only kids Wink Wink between the age of 5 & 25  Smile  Smile to ring for assistance/help  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes. cheers
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

Kid's !!!. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kid's !!!.   Kid's !!!. EmptyMon May 13, 2019 9:16 am

Same here Knackered, not only children but all ages, mental problems on the increase, is there any wonder?????

We have grown ups now who have been bombarded with a load of self destructive none sense by the media and the pc brigade whose children are not being given either the attention or necessary information to make sensible choices and are lost as to what is right or wrong, see no future and do not know which way to turn.

SAD.

Regards.

Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

Kid's !!!. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kid's !!!.   Kid's !!!. EmptyMon May 13, 2019 11:47 am

yes pandering too much to minority groups ...we all know who they are and its ludicrous this country has gone too far left and not for the better we need to be somewhere in the middle and the current crop in parliament don't care about the country but simply their own pockets ,is it any wonder everybodys depressed and messed up with the current situation Evil or Very Mad all you can do is teach your kids whats right and wrong and whats normal and keep them occupied ,I don't mean shoving their face in a screen 24/7 but proper play actually being involved with them physically and mentally Basketball
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

Kid's !!!. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kid's !!!.   Kid's !!!. EmptyMon May 13, 2019 2:35 pm

Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

Kid's !!!. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kid's !!!.   Kid's !!!. EmptyTue May 14, 2019 2:31 am

oldstrain wrote:
yes pandering too much to minority groups ...we all know who they are and its ludicrous this country has gone too far left and not for the better we need to be somewhere in the middle and the current crop in parliament don't care about the country but simply their own pockets ,is it any wonder everybodys depressed and messed up with the current situation Evil or Very Mad all you can do is teach your kids whats right and wrong and whats normal and keep them occupied ,I don't mean shoving their face in a screen 24/7 but proper play actually being involved with them physically and mentally Basketball
Smart lot us humans etc O/S Wink Wink I suggest. Watched a show just recently, about kids teeth problems as such & the harm that is being done to many of them with what we do with our general life style now bounce bounce & then Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad watched another show on kids eye problems which are becoming a major issue for many unfortunately it appears. Mental issues Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes teeth problems Wink Wink & kids going blind as such. So Smile Smile as I said bounce bounce how smart are we as parents now, on average Smile Smile. Now  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad Pigeon talk etc. Rome is burning down here & in a big big way at my Fed level as such  bounce  bounce Crisis type meetings all over the place in my Fed. The sh*t has really hit the fan in regard to how we are going to pay off our debt of over 150,000 thousand odd dollars. Have faith thou  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad that they will find a solution  lol!  lol!  lol! as they have only been discussing  bounce  bounce sponges for over 12 months now do with our water drinkers when the birds go away on race day  Wink  Wink. Final word  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes A/S, please resign as our Fed President  bounce  bounce as you are the worst Fed President I have ever ever seen in my 60 odd years here with your mis-management style  Smile  Smile.   cheers
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

Kid's !!!. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kid's !!!.   Kid's !!!. EmptyThu May 16, 2019 9:47 am

We have wonderful television adverts, every few minutes you have some old idiot in his/her 60s advertising funeral plans, and how wonderful it is to leave something for your family etc;

Only £1.50 a month, etc; can have £25,000 to leave to your young ones etc;

Very nice for the elderly not in the best of health to have thrown at them constantly.

Now proposals for meetings to discuss death and how to deal with it.

It needs thousands of people to ring the free numbers constantly to shut these idiots up.

Asked for a monthly payment to have £25,000 to leave to my loved ones, still waiting.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

Kid's !!!. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kid's !!!.   Kid's !!!. EmptyThu May 16, 2019 9:47 am

We have wonderful television adverts, every few minutes you have some old idiot in his/her 60s advertising funeral plans, and how wonderful it is to leave something for your family etc;

Very nice for the elderly not in the best of health to have thrown at them constantly.

Now proposals for meetings to discuss death and how to deal with it.

It needs thousands of people to ring the free numbers constantly to shut these idiots up.

Asked for a monthly payment to have £25,000 to leave to my loved ones, still waiting.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

Kid's !!!. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kid's !!!.   Kid's !!!. EmptyThu May 16, 2019 10:05 am

Nigh every 'News' so- called has information of mental illness. From babies to 25 - 30 olds. This being added to the 'Me
ntal' illnesses of all those above that age already well cater for.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

Kid's !!!. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kid's !!!.   Kid's !!!. EmptyFri May 17, 2019 2:23 am

MISTY wrote:

Now proposals for meetings  to discuss death and how to deal with it.

Regards.  
Smile Smile Wouldn't Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes have the phone number handy would you etc Misty Smile Smile I'm looking for the odd 25,000 odd lol! lol! lol! to help pay for my racing fees coming up shortly down here Wink Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

Kid's !!!. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kid's !!!.   Kid's !!!. EmptyFri May 17, 2019 8:01 am

Only one SLIGHT problem Knackered, you would have to be in heaven to collect.

No problem though, as things are we will all be shortly in one place or the other.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kid's !!!. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kid's !!!.   Kid's !!!. Empty

Back to top Go down

Kid's !!!.
Page 1 of 1