Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
Live Feed 3rd Hot Spot Emptyby peel bros Today at 8:24 pm

» Welcome !!!.
Live Feed 3rd Hot Spot Emptyby peel bros Today at 8:23 pm

» Winter a coming!
Live Feed 3rd Hot Spot Emptyby peel bros Today at 8:22 pm

» South shields central
Live Feed 3rd Hot Spot Emptyby peel bros Today at 8:21 pm

» Leeds in a riot
Live Feed 3rd Hot Spot Emptyby MISTY Today at 7:57 pm

» When David!
Live Feed 3rd Hot Spot Emptyby Daz Today at 11:45 am

» Partner of many
Live Feed 3rd Hot Spot Emptyby Daz Today at 8:12 am

» Money in dogs?
Live Feed 3rd Hot Spot Emptyby MISTY Today at 7:53 am

» Syndicate 2020
Live Feed 3rd Hot Spot Emptyby David Yesterday at 9:39 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud. Live Feed 3rd Hot Spot Syndic11
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Live Feed 3rd Hot Spot Resise10
Who is online?
In total there are 20 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests :: 2 Bots

Boosey, David, Daz

Most users ever online was 182 on Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:09 am
Bucktons 2017 Calendar
Live Feed 3rd Hot Spot 20465466-214830
Pigeon World Forum, Fancier of the Year Trophy.
Live Feed 3rd Hot Spot Resize10
Top posting users this week
David
Live Feed 3rd Hot Spot Vote_lcapLive Feed 3rd Hot Spot Voting_barLive Feed 3rd Hot Spot Vote_rcap 
Daz
Live Feed 3rd Hot Spot Vote_lcapLive Feed 3rd Hot Spot Voting_barLive Feed 3rd Hot Spot Vote_rcap 
MISTY
halcanada
markevans
oldstrain
peel bros
Knackered
Don Webb
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1181 registered users
The newest registered user is paul1966

Our users have posted a total of 180196 messages in 11873 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Live Feed 3rd Hot Spot Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Live Feed 3rd Hot Spot Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
Don Webb
oldstrain
IANYOUNG
peel bros
Knackered
Gaz b
birdy2011
halcanada
Rene A

Live Feed 3rd Hot Spot

Go down 
AuthorMessage
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

Live Feed 3rd Hot Spot Empty
PostSubject: Live Feed 3rd Hot Spot   Live Feed 3rd Hot Spot EmptyTue Aug 20, 2019 10:14 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed 3rd Hot Spot   Live Feed 3rd Hot Spot EmptyTue Aug 20, 2019 10:20 am

excellent ...thanks david
Back to top Go down
View user profile
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed 3rd Hot Spot   Live Feed 3rd Hot Spot EmptyTue Aug 20, 2019 10:22 am

just sorting lynn out, then i`ll be watching to see them come home, come on our birds !!!!! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
barnie
Hatchling
Hatchling
barnie

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed 3rd Hot Spot   Live Feed 3rd Hot Spot EmptyTue Aug 20, 2019 10:38 am

Due @10:45 am according to website
Back to top Go down
View user profile
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed 3rd Hot Spot   Live Feed 3rd Hot Spot EmptyTue Aug 20, 2019 11:21 am

one of our birds 192, getting better ............. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed 3rd Hot Spot   Live Feed 3rd Hot Spot EmptyTue Aug 20, 2019 11:30 am

both back, 279 for our second bird.....................100% returns, on to the next cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed 3rd Hot Spot   Live Feed 3rd Hot Spot EmptyTue Aug 20, 2019 11:33 am

will have been a good test for ybs today and we got both of ours so well happy with that ,the finals the place to be in the hunt ...1 more hotspot then the final beckons bounce bounce pirat pirat
Back to top Go down
View user profile
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed 3rd Hot Spot   Live Feed 3rd Hot Spot EmptyTue Aug 20, 2019 11:38 am

yes i agree darren, we can ask no more of them at this stage in my opinion, the final is the one that counts ..........and the birds are getting better every hot spot cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
barnie
Hatchling
Hatchling
barnie

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed 3rd Hot Spot   Live Feed 3rd Hot Spot EmptyTue Aug 20, 2019 1:39 pm

both back so still in it cheers

watched a few drop in on the live feed and they knew they'd had a fly, stumbling on their legs and wings down. Not an easy day for them even over a short distance. Good test for them anyway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed 3rd Hot Spot   Live Feed 3rd Hot Spot EmptyTue Aug 20, 2019 1:48 pm

yes i noticed a few of them stumbling colin, looks to have been tester for them ..........100% returns for us, so happy with that .
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed 3rd Hot Spot   Live Feed 3rd Hot Spot EmptyTue Aug 20, 2019 6:12 pm

still 130 birds away at present from todays race it just shows you how difficult it is as the best of the best birds were sent from all over Britain and eire and at present just 35% of the original entries are still in it ,1500 entries at the start
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed 3rd Hot Spot   Live Feed 3rd Hot Spot EmptyTue Aug 20, 2019 11:39 pm

I know its great but if It was me I would only look in on the final race to see what is left because you can have pigeons right up to the last but one race and if they are lost then you will be well unhappy being so close to being in the final race

But if you let the pigeons do what they have to come the final then check if we have any left and if we have pigeons left then that's great cheers cheers cheers cheers

Sorry for being a sad act😢 Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed 3rd Hot Spot   Live Feed 3rd Hot Spot EmptyWed Aug 21, 2019 8:35 am

keep the faith don lol! lol! lol! tbh I like to follow the hotspots its all part and parcel of it for me m8 ,just a bit of extra interest and if they don't come in next weeks final hotspot and they don't reach the final then so be it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed 3rd Hot Spot   Live Feed 3rd Hot Spot EmptyWed Aug 21, 2019 8:45 am

i always try to look in on the hotspots, its a race at the end of the day, plus the winner gets 1,000 pounds ...........i know the most important one is the final, but if we lost all our entries before the final and didnt watch the hot spots, whats the fun in that, we paid for nowt . Razz Razz Razz scratch study flower afro alien
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed 3rd Hot Spot   Live Feed 3rd Hot Spot EmptyWed Aug 21, 2019 9:21 am

oldstrain wrote:
still 130 birds away at present from todays race it just shows you how difficult it is as the best of the best birds were sent from all over Britain and eire and at present just 35% of the original entries are still in it ,1500 entries at the start
Always work/play the percentage game here O/S Smile Smile when looking at the outcome of a race etc. Tells a different story at times some what I've found Wink Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed 3rd Hot Spot   Live Feed 3rd Hot Spot EmptyWed Aug 21, 2019 9:35 am

barnie wrote:
both back so still in it cheers

watched a few drop in on the live feed and they knew they'd had a fly, stumbling on their legs and wings down. Not an easy day for them even over a short distance. Good test for them anyway.
Stumbling Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Barnie Smile Smile time for the magic potions maybe Wink Wink or maybe even the electrolyte scenario I suggest Smile Smile. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MISTY
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed 3rd Hot Spot   Live Feed 3rd Hot Spot EmptyWed Aug 21, 2019 11:11 am

Come on, we have two pigeons left in the mix, bet there are plenty wishing they had one, if all goes reasonably well we should have two in the final, if not they have still done better than many and oldstrain should be proud.

I am for him and his loft manager Alfie.

Regards.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed 3rd Hot Spot   Live Feed 3rd Hot Spot EmptyWed Aug 21, 2019 1:31 pm

MISTY wrote:
Come on, we have two pigeons left in the mix, bet there are plenty wishing they had  one, if all goes reasonably well we should have two in the final, if not they have still done better than many and oldstrain should be proud.

I am for him and his loft manager Alfie.

Regards.

we sent 2 to the mnfc one loft last year and had 2 in the final and one was 30th in the final ,if these 2 get to the final I may have a wee dram as me and Alfie would indeed be quietly proud ,thanks misty pirat pirat
Back to top Go down
View user profile
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed 3rd Hot Spot   Live Feed 3rd Hot Spot EmptyWed Aug 21, 2019 2:47 pm

yes, darren should be proud alright, to get both his birds this far is an achievement in its self .........so would be great to once again have a bird / birds in the final.

i`m happy to say i bought our last years mnfc bird, its a quality bird alright ........
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Boosey
Youngbird
Youngbird
Boosey

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed 3rd Hot Spot   Live Feed 3rd Hot Spot EmptyWed Aug 21, 2019 8:40 pm

Great going lads fingers crossed for you all in the last two races.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed 3rd Hot Spot   Live Feed 3rd Hot Spot Empty

Back to top Go down

Live Feed 3rd Hot Spot
Page 1 of 1