Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
Not complaining! Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 4:18 pm

» Good Morning
Not complaining! Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 3:17 pm

» RPRA Partnerships
Not complaining! Emptyby David Yesterday at 11:48 am

» BHW Subscriptions
Not complaining! Emptyby David Sat May 11, 2024 10:36 pm

» King removes Patronage
Not complaining! Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 8:46 pm

» escaped birds return
Not complaining! Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 10:25 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Not complaining! Emptyby George & Morgan Mon May 06, 2024 4:58 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
Not complaining! Emptyby David Mon May 06, 2024 4:53 pm

» Scandalous .......
Not complaining! Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 7:31 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Not complaining! 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 57 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 55 Guests :: 2 Bots

David, George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Not complaining! Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
Not complaining! Vote_lcapNot complaining! Voting_barNot complaining! Vote_rcap 
David
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222809 messages in 14005 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Not complaining! Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Not complaining! Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Not complaining!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
halcanada
Youngbird
Youngbird
halcanada

Not complaining! Empty
PostSubject: Not complaining!   Not complaining! EmptySun Oct 06, 2019 1:02 am

Today seperated the birds I am about to get rid of. About 30 racers. They will be picked up tomorrow. Had to focus. 2 of the better ones in the stock loft. Plus 2 that I gave away and came back few weeks ago. 2 young birds. Unflown. I need their inteligence. Plus genetic diversity. Of course, parents of racers are in the stock loft. They are racers themselves. Why they are there. So just young birds for next year.
8 white hens. Others mostly red. Heck, why not? My age time to explore different avenues. Rewards? Personal satisfaction.
Of course, less to feed and take care of! Could not start putting plastic outsde on house windows today. Too much wind. Early yet but electricy seems to go up monthly.
Back to top Go down
halcanada
Youngbird
Youngbird
halcanada

Not complaining! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not complaining!   Not complaining! EmptySun Oct 06, 2019 6:00 pm

30 birds went this morning. He kept 15 of the young he picked up last time. He is going to try and break them and race them next year. They were all untrained.
I wish him luck. He will bring corn and wheat in a few weeks. Once the corn is off. Fair deal.
Back to top Go down
halcanada
Youngbird
Youngbird
halcanada

Not complaining! Empty
PostSubject: Pot buds.   Not complaining! EmptySun Oct 06, 2019 6:52 pm

One small plant.
Not complaining! 000_0954
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

Not complaining! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not complaining!   Not complaining! EmptySun Oct 06, 2019 7:40 pm

ah ,never gave that bit to the pigeons did ya pirat afro
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

Not complaining! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not complaining!   Not complaining! EmptySun Oct 06, 2019 9:09 pm

3 - 4 ounce depending on density there hal ...?
Back to top Go down
halcanada
Youngbird
Youngbird
halcanada

Not complaining! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not complaining!   Not complaining! EmptyMon Oct 07, 2019 12:58 am

David. Do not know. Have 3 larger ones to cut the buds off. Actually my wife does it. Wears plastic gloves. Thought maybe it affected her today though. Flies are a problem before winter. She complained about them. So swatted one. She asked me if it was dead? Held it between thumb and forefinger and put it against my ear. Told her I could not hear a heartbeat. Ahem..got a talking to for being so bloody whatever! Yup! She is feeling better!
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

Not complaining! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not complaining!   Not complaining! EmptyMon Oct 07, 2019 8:20 am

excellent hal, glad to hear she is feeling better ........... cheers cheers

have you tried blending the plant into butter, then using it to make cakes, biscuits etc .
Back to top Go down
halcanada
Youngbird
Youngbird
halcanada

Not complaining! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not complaining!   Not complaining! EmptyMon Oct 07, 2019 4:32 pm

No. My son and daughter in law do all that stuff. I never use the stuff. Last one I had was in Jamaica, 1956.
New mix. 2 kg a dollar. Peas, yellow, green, white. Lentils, rice, barley, pea beans etc,. So far birds just look at it!
Not complaining! Beans11
Back to top Go down
halcanada
Youngbird
Youngbird
halcanada

Not complaining! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not complaining!   Not complaining! EmptyTue Oct 08, 2019 12:39 am

She picked the last buds today. Bigger plant.
Not complaining! Buds_a10
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

Not complaining! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not complaining!   Not complaining! EmptyWed Oct 09, 2019 6:57 am

halcanada wrote:
No. My son and daughter in law do all that stuff. I never use the stuff. Last one I had was in Jamaica, 1956.
New mix. 2 kg a dollar. Peas, yellow, green, white. Lentils, rice, barley, pea beans etc,. So far birds just look at it!
Not complaining! Beans11
Interesting Hal Smile Smile Top flyer here, one of the best I've ever seen in my time etc Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes will only purchase human grade standard grains, from those that supply the supermarkets as such. cheers
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

Not complaining! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not complaining!   Not complaining! EmptyWed Oct 09, 2019 11:49 am

Beginning to think I am on the wrong medications Hal.

Just had another session at the hospital regarding breathing and lack of energy problems.

Put on two more tablets.

If all the idiots bringing our Capital to a stand still (said to be many on drugs etc;)
and can jump around like a set of chimps, maybe a re-think is necessary.

Programme the other day said the drug trade indicated an amount involved as representing the amount of people on drugs to be ???????.

May make a little plot and grow some unusual looking veg.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
halcanada
Youngbird
Youngbird
halcanada

Not complaining! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not complaining!   Not complaining! EmptyWed Oct 09, 2019 1:44 pm

As you probably know, pot is legal here. 4 plants per person if not needed for medical use.Cannabis stores, Goverment run, sell it for $10 a portion. Ounce? They take off taxes etc,. Illegal trade it goes for $5 for the same amount. Not nicely packaged as the legal stuff but the packaging does not get smoked. The idea was to get pot off the streets. Not working so far.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Not complaining! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not complaining!   Not complaining! Empty

Back to top Go down

Not complaining!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Racing Pigeons,Show & Fancy Pigeons :: Message Forum :: Forum One Loft Syndicate 2018-
Jump to: