Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Good Morning
London Bridge Tragedy !!!. Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 9:05 am

» Weather today
London Bridge Tragedy !!!. Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 7:42 am

» King removes Patronage
London Bridge Tragedy !!!. Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 8:46 pm

» escaped birds return
London Bridge Tragedy !!!. Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 10:25 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
London Bridge Tragedy !!!. Emptyby George & Morgan Mon May 06, 2024 4:58 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
London Bridge Tragedy !!!. Emptyby David Mon May 06, 2024 4:53 pm

» Scandalous .......
London Bridge Tragedy !!!. Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 7:31 am

» yb national winner
London Bridge Tragedy !!!. Emptyby George & Morgan Sat May 04, 2024 9:30 am

» good luck weekend
London Bridge Tragedy !!!. Emptyby Knackered Thu May 02, 2024 9:16 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) London Bridge Tragedy !!!. 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 67 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 66 Guests :: 2 Bots

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.London Bridge Tragedy !!!. Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
London Bridge Tragedy !!!. Vote_lcapLondon Bridge Tragedy !!!. Voting_barLondon Bridge Tragedy !!!. Vote_rcap 
David
London Bridge Tragedy !!!. Vote_lcapLondon Bridge Tragedy !!!. Voting_barLondon Bridge Tragedy !!!. Vote_rcap 
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222765 messages in 14003 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
London Bridge Tragedy !!!. Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
London Bridge Tragedy !!!. Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

London Bridge Tragedy !!!.

Go down 
+2
barnie
Knackered
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

London Bridge Tragedy !!!. Empty
PostSubject: London Bridge Tragedy !!!.   London Bridge Tragedy !!!. EmptySun Dec 01, 2019 12:06 am

My thoughts here go out etc to all those effected with what has just happened sadly there. Just hope thou Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes those that chose to release the perpetrator on the general public as such, Ring those close to the ones here killed & maimed & explain why Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes they did such a thing with his past record, after only 5 years Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad. cheers
Back to top Go down
barnie
Youngbird
Youngbird
barnie

PostSubject: Re: London Bridge Tragedy !!!.   London Bridge Tragedy !!!. EmptySun Dec 01, 2019 9:04 am

Should have been bullet to the head first time around then this wouldn't have happened knackered. It's terrible, no one ever seems to be accountable for these mistakes in the mad judiciary system we have. Far too lenient, not just with terrorism but crime in general.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: London Bridge Tragedy !!!.   London Bridge Tragedy !!!. EmptySun Dec 01, 2019 10:16 am

watched a couple of videos of this, and to me theres something not quite right about it ..............and a few things which ive spotted that dont ring true .

but then again, we have the police and news media involved, what do we expect ........ Question Question Question study
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: London Bridge Tragedy !!!.   London Bridge Tragedy !!!. EmptySun Dec 01, 2019 10:37 am

send the daleks in I say
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: London Bridge Tragedy !!!.   London Bridge Tragedy !!!. EmptySun Dec 01, 2019 10:52 am

The problem of crime in many aspects will never be solved until the punishment meets the crime.

Too many little old ladies and self interested parties have been listened to and the thought of punishment gone out the window and replaced by the attempt to reform.

Our prisons are like first class hotels, the warders dare not say anything to the prisoners or they will be charged themselves Etc;

Recent case when released from prison the man immediately committed another crime to get back in.

Make prison any cushier and we will all want to be in.

Bring back slopping out and mail bags etc; soon stop the rot for most crimes and the real thugs could be kept like the animals they are.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: London Bridge Tragedy !!!.   London Bridge Tragedy !!!. EmptySun Dec 01, 2019 11:12 am

how can anyone be surprised this is happening, our government is warmongering and meddling in other countries, and importing people from those countries here to the uk........these people will automatically be hostile to the uk, and are totally alien to our culture, why be surprised when this happens ............???

now we will get all the middle class do gooders holding hands, lighting candles and singing songs, and saying multi culturism is good for the country .......and we welcome immigrants .
Back to top Go down
halcanada
Youngbird
Youngbird
halcanada

PostSubject: Re: London Bridge Tragedy !!!.   London Bridge Tragedy !!!. EmptySun Dec 01, 2019 2:38 pm

Nut megs everywere. Ice on the roads is called 'black ice' because it is dangerous and hard to see. Now the word 'black ice' is getting challenged!
Aussi land. All the bush fires. One young fellow just charged with setting some. Volunteer fire fighter yet!
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: London Bridge Tragedy !!!.   London Bridge Tragedy !!!. EmptySun Dec 01, 2019 4:54 pm

Another aspect that is blood curdling is that hundreds of working families do not earn enough to afford the life style of those in prison.

The law should say and be, YOU GET PUNISHED for a crime not mollycoddled and given the chance to be radicalised and taught how not to get caught next time.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: London Bridge Tragedy !!!.   London Bridge Tragedy !!!. EmptySun Dec 01, 2019 10:48 pm

barnie wrote:
Should have been bullet to the head first time around then this wouldn't have happened knackered. It's terrible, no one ever seems to be accountable for these mistakes in the mad judiciary system we have. Far too lenient, not just with terrorism but crime in general.
For me etc Barnie Wink Wink watching it unfold on TV down here, I actually thought it was an episode out of Yanky land as such sadly. When watching the police there pull one of the public of the man & then shoot the perpetrator dead as such, just did not fit well with me I'm affraid. That innocent till proving guilty scenario playing out for me here Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes & by doing what they did there, they just made him a martyr to his believer types I suggest. End of the day Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes a tragic event, sadly Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad & what makes it worse Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes is you have 60/70 of the same types given early release in your back yard with your system there & I just asked myself Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes how could such a system meant to look after the general public on average, be so stupid to allow such a thing to happen unfortunately. But then, I sadly thought of your Brexit fiasco Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad in play as I speak here & it all then become clear to me, why it is so Wink Wink as such. cheers
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: London Bridge Tragedy !!!.   London Bridge Tragedy !!!. EmptySun Dec 01, 2019 10:58 pm

halcanada wrote:
Nut megs everywere. Ice on the roads is called 'black ice' because  it is dangerous and hard to see. Now the word 'black ice' is getting challenged!
Aussi land. All the bush fires. One young fellow just charged with setting some. Volunteer fire fighter yet!
Is there ever etc Hal Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Nutmeg types are running rampant across the world for what I see Wink Wink Face book/twitter Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes & their world now is a large oyster to them I suggest, with some/many of there crackpot ideas & beliefs as such. cheers
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: London Bridge Tragedy !!!.   London Bridge Tragedy !!!. EmptyTue Dec 03, 2019 8:33 am

Knackered wrote:
barnie wrote:
For me etc Barnie Wink Wink watching it unfold on TV down here, I actually thought it was an episode out of Yanky land as such sadly. When watching the police there pull one of the public of the man & then shoot the perpetrator dead as such, just did not fit well with me I'm affraid. That innocent till proving guilty scenario playing out for me here Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes & by doing what they did there, they just made him a martyr to his believer types I suggest. End of the day Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes a tragic event, sadly Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad & what makes it worse Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes is you have 60/70 of the same types given early release in your back yard with your system there & I just asked myself Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes how could such a system meant to look after the general public on average, be so stupid to allow such a thing to happen unfortunately. But then, I sadly thought of your Brexit fiasco Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad in play as I speak here & it all then become clear to me, why it is so Wink Wink as such. cheers

very good post knackered, i agree with everything you said .............i said a couple of days ago something wasnt right about this whole scenario . I had a video on my phone from the internet shortly after it happened, it has a couple of things in it which made me very suspicious of the whole thing, it has probably been removed now, but if i can upload it onto the forum im sure it will set alarm bells ringing for others too.

same with the grenfell towers fire, early interviews from neighbours told a different story to that we were told, but those interviews were never seen again, and i have been unable to find them on the internet .
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: London Bridge Tragedy !!!.   London Bridge Tragedy !!!. EmptyTue Dec 03, 2019 9:23 am

I saw those early interviews on Grenfell one said they were woken by a neighbour saying his kitchen appliance had caught fire and were told to get out asap on looking in the corridor the guys bags were packed and ready to go Shocked never heard or saw that interview again there was another similar interview but not seen either since Suspect
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: London Bridge Tragedy !!!.   London Bridge Tragedy !!!. EmptyTue Dec 03, 2019 9:42 am

We can argue and have different views regarding terrorism and ideology etc; but the fact is there is no overall answer, it would take everyone being of the same faith and opinion on everything to have an ideal civilisation.

So we have to have Laws to prevent things going to the dogs.

In most cases they work and are a deterrent to bad behaviour.

However, you cannot control the minds or actions of fanatics.

No Government can legislate to either prevent or control the likes of the idiot shot dead.

Unless they are under close supervision at all times (and unfortunately the only way is to confine them permanently) there is NO WAY YOU CAN PREVENT THE SAME HAPPENING OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

The Law must be changed to do so.

Regards.

Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: London Bridge Tragedy !!!.   London Bridge Tragedy !!!. EmptyTue Dec 03, 2019 10:38 am

something wrong with a system that finds a man guilty of terror offences, and gives him 16 years in prison, but lets him out after 6 years ......... Suspect Suspect Suspect scratch study
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: London Bridge Tragedy !!!.   London Bridge Tragedy !!!. EmptyTue Dec 03, 2019 11:57 pm

David wrote:
something wrong with a system that finds a man guilty of terror offences, and gives him 16 years in prison, but lets him out after 6 years ......... Suspect Suspect Suspect scratch study
All, comes about unfortunately David Smile Smile from my perspective down here bounce bounce because of the do-gooder brigade etc running rampant at the highest level when such a thing is allowed to happen. Spin the bottle Very Happy Very Happy any which way with them & they will come up with some flaky/fairy & ridiculous conclusion for these terrorist types I suggest. Truth be told, when they are prepared at times to put bomb vests on small children for their idiot cause they deserve no mercy  from the general public or pity I feel & should just rot in jail till eternity like Robert Stroud Wink Wink maybe, the birdman of Alcatraz. Final word here  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes & me being me  Wink  Wink to pass the time while there  Very Happy  Very Happy I would give our Christian bible to them, as the only reading matter & no TV also type of thing, Tripe as the main meal every day & if they wish for an extra treat  Very Happy  Very Happy bread & dripping be their only choice as such &  lol!  lol!  lol! to conclude the monthly regime, A total hose down  bounce  bounce in place of a monthly shower with a large fire hose etc to just maybe help keep their idiot spirit/faith up & alive  Smile  Smile.     cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: London Bridge Tragedy !!!.   London Bridge Tragedy !!!. Empty

Back to top Go down

London Bridge Tragedy !!!.
Page 1 of 1