Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
"Prince Harry" Starts New Job Today . Emptyby David Today at 9:16 pm

» Good Morning
"Prince Harry" Starts New Job Today . Emptyby David Today at 2:48 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
"Prince Harry" Starts New Job Today . Emptyby David Today at 1:35 pm

» APHA Forms .......
"Prince Harry" Starts New Job Today . Emptyby David Fri May 17, 2024 11:38 am

» come join us
"Prince Harry" Starts New Job Today . Emptyby David Thu May 16, 2024 10:21 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
"Prince Harry" Starts New Job Today . Emptyby David Tue May 14, 2024 8:20 pm

» RPRA Partnerships
"Prince Harry" Starts New Job Today . Emptyby David Sun May 12, 2024 11:48 am

» BHW Subscriptions
"Prince Harry" Starts New Job Today . Emptyby David Sat May 11, 2024 10:36 pm

» King removes Patronage
"Prince Harry" Starts New Job Today . Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 8:46 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) "Prince Harry" Starts New Job Today . 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 33 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 33 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud."Prince Harry" Starts New Job Today . Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
"Prince Harry" Starts New Job Today . Vote_lcap"Prince Harry" Starts New Job Today . Voting_bar"Prince Harry" Starts New Job Today . Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
"Prince Harry" Starts New Job Today . Vote_lcap"Prince Harry" Starts New Job Today . Voting_bar"Prince Harry" Starts New Job Today . Vote_rcap 
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1298 registered users
The newest registered user is Marcdvc11

Our users have posted a total of 222884 messages in 14007 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
"Prince Harry" Starts New Job Today . Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
"Prince Harry" Starts New Job Today . Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

"Prince Harry" Starts New Job Today .

Go down 
+2
halcanada80
David
6 posters
AuthorMessage
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

"Prince Harry" Starts New Job Today . Empty
PostSubject: "Prince Harry" Starts New Job Today .   "Prince Harry" Starts New Job Today . EmptyFri Mar 06, 2020 4:36 pm

"Prince Harry" Starts New Job Today . Harry_10
Back to top Go down
halcanada80
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: "Prince Harry" Starts New Job Today .   "Prince Harry" Starts New Job Today . EmptyFri Mar 06, 2020 7:03 pm

Royalty!! Always get the high paying quality positions! Shame!!
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: "Prince Harry" Starts New Job Today .   "Prince Harry" Starts New Job Today . EmptyFri Mar 06, 2020 10:25 pm

halcanada80 wrote:
Give the man credit I say Smile Smile at least he is having a go putting bread on the table type of thing etc lol! lol! lol! & not hiding under a large rock bounce bounce like his sleeze bag uncle Andrew as such. cheers
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: "Prince Harry" Starts New Job Today .   "Prince Harry" Starts New Job Today . EmptyFri Mar 06, 2020 11:15 pm

There will be a lot we will never know about this saga.

My opinion, it will not last.

Good idea having a child so soon, Harry being a decent chap will always do the right thing.

However, one can be lead to breaking point and his wife ?????????.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: "Prince Harry" Starts New Job Today .   "Prince Harry" Starts New Job Today . EmptyFri Mar 06, 2020 11:30 pm

i doubt very much harry will ever have to do a days work in his life, he will be a multi millionaire who could live off his millions for the rest of his life, without ever having to lift a finger.

these royals and politicians dont know the meaning of work or getting their hands dirty, get them doing some manual work i say, for minimum wage too, the lot of them are worthless ..........
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: "Prince Harry" Starts New Job Today .   "Prince Harry" Starts New Job Today . EmptySat Mar 07, 2020 9:30 am

I lack the understanding of why people want millions and millions more when they already have more than enough to last a life time.

It does give them clout in the right places but they can only have 24 hours in a day like everyone else and eat and wear so much and looking after themselves in every other way is the same as every one else.

There are far more happy and contented people doing a normal job and having an ordinary life than those chasing money, all you have to do is read all about the rich and the problems many have.

As for the Royals, they are a real asset to the country, there are just too many of them, on the pay roll.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: "Prince Harry" Starts New Job Today .   "Prince Harry" Starts New Job Today . EmptySat Mar 07, 2020 1:04 pm

Knackered wrote:
halcanada80 wrote:
Give the man credit I say Smile Smile at least he is having a go putting bread on the table type of thing etc lol! lol! lol! & not hiding under a large rock bounce bounce like his sleeze bag uncle Andrew as such. cheers

Yeah, give him credit … but not the 100's of £millions we will still pay-out to him. Private money is what Megan wants! What Megan wants she undoubtedly get. Including £millions of Tax Payers money still. Talk about having your cake and eat it.
Protection will cost us alone over £100.000 a year plus for starters. Abodes for when they come over still to visit - at great expense, eh!
He has joined the other leeches Like the Duke of Kent etc. Anyone who can proclaim a royal relation gets a lot of money too. The Dukes and earldoms etc.

Would be better spent on the ill and needy. The pensions. Police and law and order enforcement. Are we even repairing our potholes in the roadways! Surely the money would be better spent there! I believe.
So they wanted to be self-provision, but still want some money for doing nowt in regards to their 'Royal Duties eh!
Talk about taking the Wee- Wee eh!
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: "Prince Harry" Starts New Job Today .   "Prince Harry" Starts New Job Today . EmptySat Mar 07, 2020 11:24 pm

Daz wrote:
Knackered wrote:
halcanada80 wrote:

Yeah, give him credit … but not the 100's of £millions we will still pay-out to him. Private money is what Megan wants! What Megan wants she undoubtedly get. Including £millions of Tax Payers money still. Talk about having your cake and eat it.
Protection will cost us alone over £100.000 a year plus for starters. Abodes for when they come over still to visit -  at great expense, eh!
He has joined the other leeches Like the Duke of Kent etc. Anyone who can proclaim a royal relation gets a lot of money too. The Dukes and earldoms etc.

Would be better spent on the ill and needy. The pensions. Police and law and order enforcement. Are we even repairing our potholes in the roadways! Surely the money would be better spent there!  I believe.
So they wanted to be self-provision, but still want some money for doing nowt in regards to their 'Royal Duties eh!
Talk about taking the Wee- Wee eh!
Smile Smile We have the same type pot holes etc Daz Wink Wink Had 28 years since our last recession here Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes & some pot holes are still waiting to be fixed as such Wink Wink. End of the day thou bounce bounce all minor issues Smile Smile as our main concern now is getting enough toilet rolls to out last the corona virus scenario Very Happy Very Happy. cheers
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: "Prince Harry" Starts New Job Today .   "Prince Harry" Starts New Job Today . EmptySun Mar 08, 2020 10:08 am

True that regards Bog Rolls lol.

We are, and always have been a nation of 'Haves and Have nots'. Have to tip out hat at the 'Superiors and well bred' lol
Borne in us to accept and behold. Still is and most very likely ever will be.
A blessed land accepting the Hidden 'Marshall Law' as it is needed and wanted. Yes the Rich get richer, to their shame... whilst the Plebs take the blame to add more riches to their name' eh!
Like thatcher, following Hilary Clinton to rob and take and sale off our council houses, Gs, Electric, Trains Coal etc. etc and keep the money.

Still happening here, following the U.S.A. as usual:

A $60 Billion Housing Grab by Wall Street!
Hundreds of thousands of single-family homes are now in the hands of giant companies — squeezing renters for revenue and putting the American dream even further out …
What American dream lol!
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: "Prince Harry" Starts New Job Today .   "Prince Harry" Starts New Job Today . EmptySun Mar 08, 2020 3:18 pm

I just wonder if every ones sins were published ??????????.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: "Prince Harry" Starts New Job Today .   "Prince Harry" Starts New Job Today . EmptySun Mar 08, 2020 3:40 pm

I think the main point regarding the selling of Council properties is, it makes no difference to the number of houses, just changes the ownership, if those people who bought, did not, then it would make no difference whatsoever to the whole situation.

The most Council properties have been taken over by private companies who rent out the same as previously but have taken on the maintenance etc;

There are some people who deserve the best possible attention they can be given because of real unavoidable circumstances, however, there are far more on the band wagon who should be given a kick up the backside and told to work like everyone else who want a decent living.

Maybe a cap on the amount any tenant has to pay by way of rent would be a start.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: "Prince Harry" Starts New Job Today .   "Prince Harry" Starts New Job Today . EmptySun Mar 08, 2020 7:16 pm

MISTY wrote:
I think the main point regarding the selling of Council properties is, it makes no difference to the number of houses, just changes the ownership, if those people who bought, did not, then it would make no difference whatsoever to the whole situation.

The most Council properties have been taken over by private companies who rent out the same as previously but have taken on the maintenance etc;    

There are some people who deserve the best possible attention they can be given because of real unavoidable circumstances, however, there are far more on the band wagon who should be given a kick up the backside and told to work like everyone else who want a decent living.

Maybe a cap on the amount any tenant has to pay by way of rent would be a start.

Regards.  
Don't quite understand a system etc Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes that doesn't encourage home owner ship as such Misty Smile Smile for normal folk. Back bone of our nation down here, thou getting much harder now for the average man/woman to achieve now sadly. Now Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes all that being said Wink Wink had the little fat bloke on the phone the other day here up in arms & ranting, nearly about new regulations with people that rent here, which is a large part of his business as he has a large portfolio of houses he does maintenance on for certain real estate offices. Now allowed by law there to keep cats/dogs/pigeons Very Happy Very Happy even if against the wishes of the owner of the house as such. End of the story, even without dogs/cats/pigeons, he classes many as feral types & utter pigs by the damage they do to the houses they rent, which is rather unfortunate for the home owners come the end of the day I suggest.  cheers
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: "Prince Harry" Starts New Job Today .   "Prince Harry" Starts New Job Today . EmptySun Mar 08, 2020 7:24 pm

MISTY wrote:
I just wonder if every ones sins were published ??????????.

Regards.
Steady on Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes do you really lol! lol! lol! etc bounce bounce wish to shut down our forum here as such Misty Very Happy Very Happy. cheers flower afro
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: "Prince Harry" Starts New Job Today .   "Prince Harry" Starts New Job Today . EmptySun Mar 08, 2020 8:16 pm

halcanada80 wrote:
I quite like Harry & his brother etc Hal Smile Smile & I'm a republican type of guy, as for their father/grand father & uncle Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Boy oh boy bounce bounce what a burden to place on ones shoulders as such Wink Wink. Final word  Wink  Wink for me, I suspect its the female side  Wink  Wink that won out in the end for them on average I suspect, thankfully. cheers
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: "Prince Harry" Starts New Job Today .   "Prince Harry" Starts New Job Today . EmptyMon Mar 09, 2020 8:05 am

Just another system for the 'Able' to fleece and make money, legally without a utterance of a conscience.
Now in France, most rent! But there the 'Law' protects the renter wholesomely! Yes on the renters side.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: "Prince Harry" Starts New Job Today .   "Prince Harry" Starts New Job Today . EmptyTue Mar 10, 2020 7:09 pm

Daz wrote:
Just another system for the 'Able' to fleece and make money, legally without a utterance of a conscience.
Now in France, most rent! But there the 'Law' protects the renter wholesomely! Yes on the renters side.
Maybe so Smile Smile appears thou to me bounce bounce Harry is in some ways attempting to escape the clan as such I suspect Daz Smile Smile. cheers
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: "Prince Harry" Starts New Job Today .   "Prince Harry" Starts New Job Today . EmptyWed Mar 11, 2020 9:39 am

Maybe more Megan Lol Knackered. Was but another plause to hit the 'Headlines I fear. That will never stop with her I guess. So swapping just one 'In the Limelight' for another … but one she controls … Well will up till now. But in reality will have less control over the 'Press', that's for sure. One of the main reason she absconded from the 'Royals' - or so they state!
Will keep much!
Personally ! Feel / believe, Harry is well under the thumb. Not the fun loving prince he once was.
Has abandoned ALL his friend of the past, so they are now in the past lol.
Ok growing up he did a lot of shall we say Stupid and silly things, but that is part and parcel of life I guess.
Now they will have added another string to the 'Bow' so to speak regards 'Publicity' etc. Yes What Megan stated if NOT what she wants! Publicity and being in the Lime Light. And the Band played 'Believe it if you Like' eh!
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: "Prince Harry" Starts New Job Today .   "Prince Harry" Starts New Job Today . EmptyWed Mar 11, 2020 10:43 am

Harry has done what many infatuated men do, fall hook line and sinker to very cunning females.

Many men's brains in the wrong place.

I want a Prince, use guile and cunning, when trapped have baby as soon as possible, make it harder to realise the trap.

Will be interesting to see the next few years, that is if there are a few left.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: "Prince Harry" Starts New Job Today .   "Prince Harry" Starts New Job Today . EmptyWed Mar 11, 2020 6:14 pm

Let them get on with it . If they want to leave our great country that's their choice but I don't think they should get whatever they got before. Likes of security. They should pay for it themselves... it's the same when people leave our country that shouldn't get NHS help ect .. I know people who live abroad and come home for treatment and medication..WRONG
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: "Prince Harry" Starts New Job Today .   "Prince Harry" Starts New Job Today . EmptyWed Mar 11, 2020 7:47 pm

MISTY wrote:
Harry has done what many infatuated men do, fall hook line and sinker to very cunning females.

Many men's brains in the wrong place.

I want a Prince, use guile and cunning, when trapped have baby as soon as possible, make it harder to realise the trap.

Will be interesting to see the next few years, that is if there are a few left.

Regards.
lol! lol! lol! it's always been a dangerous type world out there etc I suggest for a young bloke Misty Smile Smile. Hot blonde, big lips/boobs SmileSmile  & eyes done up to kill when in flashing mode as such lol! lol! lol! dangerous territory, come the end of the day from my perspective/experience Wink Wink. End of the story Smile Smile I missed out on all as mentioned above, but still in the end on my wedding day drove away with one cracking wife here fortunately Wink Wink Smile Smile even if today, she still thinks I'm still her slave toy boy type Very Happy Very Happy. Now  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes after all that being said, I'm  affraid after a discussion with her yesterday here I'm some what worried  lol!  lol!  lol! as she has just twigged  Smile  Smile after talking to her girl friends, when I finely die  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Smile  Smile my gold card benefits I have will just pass on to her to use at her leisure  Wink  Wink thanks to my government here. cheers
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: "Prince Harry" Starts New Job Today .   "Prince Harry" Starts New Job Today . EmptyThu Mar 12, 2020 10:33 am

Good Post Peel Brothers. and spot on. Should leave without any trimmings because quite simply they aren't earning them now here. Great leave and earn £millions, Fine, personally couldn't care less. But like millions of others in this country WE/I had to put a shift in in our jobs and PAY taxes etc. Yes we have a so called safety net when falling on not so good times, but then I paid my stamps/ dues from money I earned.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: "Prince Harry" Starts New Job Today .   "Prince Harry" Starts New Job Today . EmptyThu Mar 12, 2020 9:25 pm

Daz wrote:
Good Post Peel Brothers. and spot on. Should leave without any trimmings because quite simply they aren't earning them now here. Great leave and earn £millions, Fine, personally couldn't care less. But like millions of others in this country WE/I had to put a shift in in our jobs and PAY taxes etc. Yes we have a so called safety net when falling on not so good times, but then I paid my stamps/ dues from money I earned.
We have a safety net scenario here also Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Prime minister opened his mouth saying he would spend over 2 billion odd dollars helping people with their bush fire relieve that they required recently. Money Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes mostly, went no further than his mouth type of thing etc Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad I'm  affraid & yesterday he had a talk here to the nation on the corona issue bounce bounce & said he will spend 17 odd billion dollars helping those most in need as such. Average man in the street thou here Smile Smile I suspect, thinks it's like some one talking utter waffle talk at times like on a pigeon forum to just help one maybe have a feel good moment, moment on average Wink Wink Very Happy  Very Happy. cheers
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: "Prince Harry" Starts New Job Today .   "Prince Harry" Starts New Job Today . EmptyThu Mar 12, 2020 9:42 pm

peel bros wrote:
Let them get on with it . If they want to leave our great country that's their choice but I don't think they should get whatever they got before. Likes of security. They should pay for it themselves... it's the same when people leave our country that shouldn't get NHS help ect .. I know people who live abroad and come home for treatment and medication..WRONG
Should just do as we do down here Ray Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Wink Wink with our local criminal Kiwi types etc bounce bounce just kick them all out of town & shut the borders as such. 1,600 odd Very Happy Very Happy have been giving a free trip home by us local type folk type Very Happy Very Happy with their pass port stamped never to return as such. Another one, boat folk still attempting to sneak in here  bounce  bounce but 99% are given a turn around scenario well out to sea before they become a burden on our generosity factor & welfare system as such.  cheers  flower  afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Prince Harry" Starts New Job Today .   "Prince Harry" Starts New Job Today . Empty

Back to top Go down

"Prince Harry" Starts New Job Today .
Page 1 of 1