Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Good Morning
Corona Virus .... Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 2:06 am

» come join us
Corona Virus .... Emptyby David Yesterday at 10:21 am

» Weather today
Corona Virus .... Emptyby David Yesterday at 9:45 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Corona Virus .... Emptyby David Tue May 14, 2024 8:20 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
Corona Virus .... Emptyby David Tue May 14, 2024 8:19 pm

» RPRA Partnerships
Corona Virus .... Emptyby David Sun May 12, 2024 11:48 am

» BHW Subscriptions
Corona Virus .... Emptyby David Sat May 11, 2024 10:36 pm

» King removes Patronage
Corona Virus .... Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 8:46 pm

» escaped birds return
Corona Virus .... Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 10:25 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Corona Virus .... 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 21 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 21 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Corona Virus .... Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
Corona Virus .... Vote_lcapCorona Virus .... Voting_barCorona Virus .... Vote_rcap 
David
Corona Virus .... Vote_lcapCorona Virus .... Voting_barCorona Virus .... Vote_rcap 
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222847 messages in 14006 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Corona Virus .... Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Corona Virus .... Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Corona Virus ....

Go down 
+6
barnie
oldstrain
Daz
MISTY
Knackered
David
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

Corona Virus .... Empty
PostSubject: Corona Virus ....   Corona Virus .... EmptyThu Mar 12, 2020 7:08 pm

seen this on another site, any thoughts anyone ........?

There is no Coronavirus. A percentage of the people that are being "tested", are simply being told that they're "infected", poisoned with vaccines, and a percentage of the people "infected" are being killed. This was created to reduce the population and crash the economy in order to introduce a new world currency. (my personal belief/ opinion. come to your own conclusions)

Let's start here: Who are the people confirming who does and who doesn't have Coronavirus? So, if I start feeling a little sick just go to the Doctor/ government officials, believe what they say, take it as fact, get locked up against my will/ quarantined, and be forced to take their "vaccines"?

I haven't taken a flu shot or any vaccinations in over 20 years. Am I sick? No. Dead? No. Have I gotten a little sick before? Sure. But I didn't go to a Doctor, in fact, I didn't even take any medicine, at all, and I was fine a week later. Are you ready to put your whole faith, trust, and life, in a man? In Doctors? The same Doctors that say a woman should abort (murder) their baby otherwise the baby will have a lifelong illness, only to find out the baby comes out completely healthy. In the government? The same government that can't even keep alive in a maximum security prison one of the most high-profile criminals in modern history, or provide a single surveillance video of Jeffrey Epstein's alleged suicide?

I know that I will never get Coronavirus. Because I will never let a stranger "diagnose" me. I don't care how many years they went to school. This world is run by satanists folks, and you never know who is one of them. I'll just put my Faith in God (Jesus) He's my Doctor. He doesn't only have the power to take my life, but He has the power to take my soul. Matthew 10:28 King James Version (KJV) And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

It's about creating fear.

It's about controlling people.

It's about forced vaccinations. ("vaccinations")

It's about forced martial law/ forced quarantine. (impose isolation on (a person, animal, or place); put in quarantine)

It's about reducing the population. Like it says in the Georgia Guidestones. (The Georgia Guidestones are a granite monument erected in 1980 in Elbert County, Georgia, in the United States. A set of 10 guidelines is inscribed on the structure in eight modern languages and a shorter message is inscribed at the top of the structure in four ancient language scripts.) One of those guidelines is to reduce the population to 500 million.

It's about crashing the economy so they can introduce a new currency. Why? This is why:

It's ultimately about a NWO. (New World Order) Meaning: 1 world government, 1 world currency and 1 world religion. That religion is worshiping satan. This is what it's all about. This world is run by satanists people. And everyone will be forced to take the mark of the beast, (the beast is satan) and the mark is 666. People who refuse to take the mark won't be able to buy or sell anything. All this is predicted in the Bible.

Revelation 13:16-18 King James Version (KJV) 16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: 17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. 18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

The good news is, I've read the last chapter, God wins!
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

Corona Virus .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corona Virus ....   Corona Virus .... EmptyThu Mar 12, 2020 8:41 pm

David wrote:
seen this on another site, any thoughts anyone ........?

There is no Coronavirus. A percentage of the people that are being "tested", are simply being told that they're "infected", poisoned with vaccines, and a percentage of the people "infected" are being killed. This was created to reduce the population and crash the economy in order to introduce a new world currency. (my personal belief/ opinion. come to your own conclusions)

Let's start here: Who are the people confirming who does and who doesn't have Coronavirus? So, if I start feeling a little sick just go to the Doctor/ government officials, believe what they say, take it as fact, get locked up against my will/ quarantined, and be forced to take their "vaccines"?

I haven't taken a flu shot or any vaccinations in over 20 years. Am I sick? No. Dead? No. Have I gotten a little sick before? Sure. But I didn't go to a Doctor, in fact, I didn't even take any medicine, at all, and I was fine a week later. Are you ready to put your whole faith, trust, and life, in a man? In Doctors? The same Doctors that say a woman should abort (murder) their baby otherwise the baby will have a lifelong illness, only to find out the baby comes out completely healthy. In the government? The same government that can't even keep alive in a maximum security prison one of the most high-profile criminals in modern history, or provide a single surveillance video of Jeffrey Epstein's alleged suicide?

I know that I will never get Coronavirus. Because I will never let a stranger "diagnose" me. I don't care how many years they went to school. This world is run by satanists folks, and you never know who is one of them. I'll just put my Faith in God (Jesus) He's my Doctor. He doesn't only have the power to take my life, but He has the power to take my soul. Matthew 10:28 King James Version (KJV) And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

It's about creating fear.

It's about controlling people.

It's about forced vaccinations. ("vaccinations")

It's about forced martial law/ forced quarantine. (impose isolation on (a person, animal, or place); put in quarantine)

It's about reducing the population. Like it says in the Georgia Guidestones. (The Georgia Guidestones are a granite monument erected in 1980 in Elbert County, Georgia, in the United States. A set of 10 guidelines is inscribed on the structure in eight modern languages and a shorter message is inscribed at the top of the structure in four ancient language scripts.) One of those guidelines is to reduce the population to 500 million.

It's about crashing the economy so they can introduce a new currency. Why? This is why:

It's ultimately about a NWO. (New World Order) Meaning: 1 world government, 1 world currency and 1 world religion. That religion is worshiping satan. This is what it's all about. This world is run by satanists people. And everyone will be forced to take the mark of the beast, (the beast is satan) and the mark is 666. People who refuse to take the mark won't be able to buy or sell anything. All this is predicted in the Bible.

Revelation 13:16-18 King James Version (KJV) 16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: 17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. 18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

The good news is, I've read the last chapter, God wins!
Reminds of some other posts here at times Smile Smile just some one having a wee type rant moment in time, which gives them that feel good moment etc David Very Happy Very Happy. Some truth Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes some untruth attached I suspect Wink Wink. End of the day thou, for the average man in the street bounce bounce it's just like water under a bridge I suspect Very Happy Very Happy. Now Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes on a more serious type nature lol! lol! lol! the boys & their toys are in town here this weekend (Formula 1) down at the local park & people have started arriving today for practice there & the bureaoucrat's are still trying to decide if the race will even go ahead because of the corona virus issue Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes. Weather here Smile Smile same as the last few days bounce bounce but we may just get a late thunderstorm towards evening as such Wink Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

Corona Virus .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corona Virus ....   Corona Virus .... EmptyThu Mar 12, 2020 8:50 pm

i hear tom hanks and his mrs have tested positive for the virus knackered, turns out they have been working down your side of the world........

self isolating reports are saying ......... Suspect Suspect Suspect
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

Corona Virus .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corona Virus ....   Corona Virus .... EmptyThu Mar 12, 2020 9:06 pm

David wrote:
i hear tom hanks and his mrs have tested positive for the virus knackered, turns out they have been working down your side of the world........  

self isolating reports are saying ......... Suspect Suspect Suspect
Sadly, true David Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes M'claren has also pulled out of the formula one race this weekend down here because one of it's team members has tested positive to the corona issue saga. Now Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes crazy world bounce bounce Trump has shut down all sporting type events where people mix in mass there & our Prime minister here, tells every one to mix & be merry as such at such type of events etc Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes. Final word  Wink  Wink any one looking for a safe place for a holiday experience  Very Happy  Very Happy try North Korea  Very Happy  Very Happy maybe, as it appears  bounce  bounce the safest place on the planet by all reports  Wink  Wink.  cheers
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

Corona Virus .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corona Virus ....   Corona Virus .... EmptyThu Mar 12, 2020 9:29 pm

same here knackered, boris has stuck his head in the sand, it seems uk citizens dying aint a concern.

then again, like i said weeks ago, top government officials and the royals wont die of it , thats for sure ..........maybe they were vaccinated before they released this man made virus .
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

Corona Virus .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corona Virus ....   Corona Virus .... EmptyThu Mar 12, 2020 9:55 pm

David wrote:
same here knackered, boris has stuck his head in the sand, it seems uk citizens dying aint a concern.

then again, like i said weeks ago, top government officials and the royals wont die of it , thats for sure ..........maybe they were vaccinated before they released this man made virus .
Very Happy Very Happy Please, please please Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes lol! lol! lol! where is your faith type of thing etc David Wink Wink I suggest in your system to manage things for Mr average as such. See also Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes it appears, Hal's man Wink (Trudeau) has shut himself away also apparently for safety sake as such there.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

Corona Virus .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corona Virus ....   Corona Virus .... EmptyThu Mar 12, 2020 10:24 pm

The virus originated (said to) in China.

The only odd thing so far as I can see, is how fast it went from country to country.

If there was a conspiracy it would have to involve all the major powers.

There would obviously be a major improvement in every respect if the aged and the infirm were disposed of by ulterior motives, including money.

However, were this the case you would ALWAYS get a whistle blower.

What we are seeing is the latter days as depicted in the Bible.

Those who decry this just read what the Bible says will happen in the latter days, and compare with reality as it is now.

If you think this is the worst that will happen you are in for areal eye opener.

ROLL ON.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

Corona Virus .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corona Virus ....   Corona Virus .... EmptyFri Mar 13, 2020 1:21 am

MISTY wrote:
The virus originated (said to) in China.

The only odd thing so far as I can see, is how fast it went from country to country.

If there was a conspiracy it would have to involve all the major powers.

There would obviously be a major improvement in every respect if the aged and the infirm were disposed of by ulterior motives, including money.

However, were this the case you would ALWAYS get a whistle blower.

What we are seeing is the latter days as depicted in the Bible.

Those who decry this just read what the Bible says will happen in the latter days, and compare with reality as it is now.

If you think this is the worst that will happen you are in for areal eye opener.  

Regards.

Maybe as you say etc Misty Wink Wink Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes what I do know thou bounce bounce when some one was asked how he felt being turned away at the gate here today from the formula one practice sessions, as the whole weekend has just been cancelled, he made the wise comment Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad what a total shambles of a scenario/decision & it's worse than Brexit back home as such Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes. End of the story, 100 million type event/exercise turned into a circus affair on the world stage bounce bounce because of our Prime minister here & his loyal clan of idiot types I'm affraid for what I see Wink Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

Corona Virus .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corona Virus ....   Corona Virus .... EmptyFri Mar 13, 2020 3:06 pm

something just dawned on me earlier today .....there has been reports of an mp testing positive for corona virus, hence self isolation at home probably .....next we hear tom hanks and wife have also tested positive for corona virus, his son gave an interview saying he is not concerned, they will be ok , and their symptums were sniffles and feeling tired .

i now read today there are around 500 + diagnosed with corona virus in the uk, with 8 i think dying from it .

also today, our leader boris announces they may be up to 10,000 people in the uk who have corona virus.

my suspicion is this ...........corona virus has been around for years, and is basically a cold, the actual virus that is apparently so deadly is covid 19 , but the powers that be are saying the mp, tom hanks, 500 people have tested positive for basically a cold.........so is it a scare tactic, using semantics , as they are not actually saying they have covid 19 .

any thoughts anyone
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

Corona Virus .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corona Virus ....   Corona Virus .... EmptyFri Mar 13, 2020 3:30 pm

Do not know David, but not too happy about the situation, do we ever know what those in charge of our affairs get up to?.

Too many contrary opinions.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

Corona Virus .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corona Virus ....   Corona Virus .... EmptyFri Mar 13, 2020 4:04 pm

personally misty, i dont believe a word our governments say ........they are either lying about it not being as serious as stated, or more dangerous than they are saying ......cant believe a word any of them say .
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

Corona Virus .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corona Virus ....   Corona Virus .... EmptyFri Mar 13, 2020 4:07 pm

About sums it up David.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

Corona Virus .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corona Virus ....   Corona Virus .... EmptyFri Mar 13, 2020 4:47 pm

Have seen as such David, on another site and the 'Conspiracy' thoughts and reasoning.
Any can, or cannot bear an semblance of truth or logic.

Trump saying it was all 'Fake News ' and 'Not real' till a couple of days ago or so.
Though I think there may be some truth in that David. Or not. lol

Mind I have many hospital appointments.. went again this morning. Then Monday etc. Think another 4-5 till end of March.
I am giving myself a self self imposed lock up. Yes I realise I have to go out. Mind on nice days across the fields will be looked forward to.

This Coronavirus is supposedly attack the old and week.
Attacks the Lunges tissue etc.
I have Diseased and also poisoned lunges. Likewise the Liver, with the added Legions … hence another M.R.I. end of March as a follow up. to see if the 20m has grown or not, or maybe able then to tell me the update etc. Plus many more ailment lo.

Now I feel, at my age and ailments, I would be foolish to tempt fate. So will spend some time doing a lot at home I have let go by lol. Fortunately I have a good wife and family. But am in the throes of asking them not to actually call on me. Phone etc. will be enough. Now I aint a soothsayer, but have to be sensible.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

Corona Virus .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corona Virus ....   Corona Virus .... EmptyFri Mar 13, 2020 5:38 pm

same here daz, i have COPD / scarring of the lungs , so its not something i`d like to catch .........the doctors phoned back the other day when we cancelled my wifes home visit, they were strangely in agreement, which was a surprise considering the immediate response when i phoned them ......... Suspect Suspect scratch study
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

Corona Virus .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corona Virus ....   Corona Virus .... EmptyFri Mar 13, 2020 6:21 pm

David wrote:
same here daz, i have COPD / scarring of the lungs , so its not something i`d like to catch .........the doctors phoned back the other day when we cancelled my wifes home visit, they were strangely in agreement, which was a surprise considering the immediate response when i phoned them ......... Suspect Suspect scratch study
Many have concerns about the issue I'm sure etc & one would be foolish not to be as such. Suspect a bit more than the normal type flue bounce bounce but in my time, hard to remember seeing such an over reaction to a similar type thing from my perspective. People will die & that's hard for them & their close family etc Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad but many thousands die each year from the common flue, poverty & killings/murders. Mega, mega trillions have been wiped of the share market scenario world wide & I suggest mainly because Wink Wink fools like my Prime minister down here, Trump & the likes of Boris etc just carn't keep their mouths shut unfortunately. Trump says one thing Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes & at the same time his chief medical officer says the complete opposite to a congress committee. My clown here Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad comes out & says bounce bounce crowds are still Ok till Monday, but then there must be no more than 500 in a group for safety sake as such Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes . Only good thing Wink Wink my man has going for him, is one of his close ministers has the virus now & their both been in close contact. End of the story/rant Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Oh to be young again Wink Wink as we all know us old folk types are the ones that are going to take the brunt of the sad sorry saga unfolding as I speak unfortunately Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes. cheers flower afro
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

Corona Virus .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corona Virus ....   Corona Virus .... EmptyFri Mar 13, 2020 10:33 pm

Just hope things go well for all concerned.

Of course I am concerned for myself and have no intention of keeping any hospital or surgery appointments, no good tempting fate.

However, I am more concerned for my children and grandchildren in the short term.

In the long term things will work out as ordained.

Regards.

Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

Corona Virus .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corona Virus ....   Corona Virus .... EmptyFri Mar 13, 2020 10:53 pm

MISTY wrote:
Just hope things go well for all concerned.

Of course I am concerned for myself and have no intention of keeping any hospital or surgery appointments, no good tempting fate.

However, I am more concerned for my children and grandchildren in the short term.

In the long term things will work out as ordained.

Regards.

End of the day Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes we all just hope matters turn out for the best I suspect Misty Smile Smile little else we can do at our age etc Wink Wink except maybe bounce bounce being a bit more careful with the/our hygiene factor & use soap, soap & more soap when we clean ourselves as such. Now Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Oh what a difference a week makes, Trump has now gone from calling the issue just part of the fake news scenario there to now calling it as it is Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes. Interesting thought Wink Wink he is now going to spend 80 odd million dollars (Aussie money) for 320 million people to combat the issue there. Here Smile Smile my man is prepared to spend 17 odd million dollars for 25 million people as such. Just wonder thou now Very Happy Very Happy what type of figure your Boris will pluck out of the air to combat the issue Wink Wink. cheers

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Very Happy Very Happy I do try etc lol! lol! lol! but my new glasses here require some attention I suspect Wink Wink so please just replace the millions mentioned above with billions as such & it then will appear more factual maybe, hopefully Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Very Happy Very Happy.  flower afro

Last edited by Knackered on Sat Mar 14, 2020 2:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

Corona Virus .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corona Virus ....   Corona Virus .... EmptyFri Mar 13, 2020 11:02 pm

Believe Boris indicated he would do all it takes Knackered.

Have a funny feeling throwing money at it will not resolve the problem in my opinion.

I have a feeling Boris thinks the best way is to let it run it's course in the quickest possible time and then deal with the consequences, instead of it building up over a long period.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

Corona Virus .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corona Virus ....   Corona Virus .... EmptyFri Mar 13, 2020 11:11 pm

And as Samuel said, AND SO TO BED.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

Corona Virus .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corona Virus ....   Corona Virus .... EmptyFri Mar 13, 2020 11:22 pm

MISTY wrote:
And as Samuel said, AND SO TO BED.

Regards.
Very Happy Very Happy Know nothing about Samuel type of thing Misty Wink Wink But suspect Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Boris is just like all of them etc bounce bounce being like a headless chook in a back yard running every which way, but not quite sure which way to turn is right I suspect Smile Smile. cheers
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

Corona Virus .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corona Virus ....   Corona Virus .... EmptySat Mar 14, 2020 12:48 am

the governments will welcome a "cull", its costing them too much money on the elderly, disabled and people on benefits ........thats the sort of people who are running the uk, and also other countries, they are one and the same .
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

Corona Virus .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corona Virus ....   Corona Virus .... EmptySat Mar 14, 2020 2:22 am

David wrote:
the governments will welcome a "cull", its costing them too much money on the elderly, disabled and people on benefits ........thats the sort of people who are running the uk, and also other countries, they are one and the same .
If so Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes my mob down here had better lift their game etc David Smile Smile. Just 200 known cases reported so far with less than 10 dead etc. cheers
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

Corona Virus .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corona Virus ....   Corona Virus .... EmptySat Mar 14, 2020 9:16 am

odd how children dont seem to be suffering when older people with compromised immune systems are most at risk ,nowadays the kids have a nasal spray hit as opposed to a jab but its still a vaccine its just administered differently ,makes you think if that nasal spray vaccine had corona covered ,just seems odd children dont seem to suffer with it Suspect i have copd to so dont really want to be catching it
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

Corona Virus .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corona Virus ....   Corona Virus .... EmptySat Mar 14, 2020 9:25 am

As a diversion from the virus Knackered.

Samuel Pepys was a political animal, who kept a diary of events.

The AND SO TO BED issue arose when Debora Swift wrote a book about him.

Regards.

Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

Corona Virus .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corona Virus ....   Corona Virus .... EmptySat Mar 14, 2020 10:50 am

Yes and Misty the 'Pale Horse' is riding out well now eh!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Corona Virus .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corona Virus ....   Corona Virus .... Empty

Back to top Go down

Corona Virus ....
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next