Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Good Morning
Got My Message .... Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 9:05 am

» Weather today
Got My Message .... Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:42 am

» King removes Patronage
Got My Message .... Emptyby David Yesterday at 8:46 pm

» escaped birds return
Got My Message .... Emptyby David Yesterday at 10:25 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Got My Message .... Emptyby George & Morgan Mon May 06, 2024 4:58 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
Got My Message .... Emptyby David Mon May 06, 2024 4:53 pm

» Scandalous .......
Got My Message .... Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 7:31 am

» yb national winner
Got My Message .... Emptyby George & Morgan Sat May 04, 2024 9:30 am

» good luck weekend
Got My Message .... Emptyby Knackered Thu May 02, 2024 9:16 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Got My Message .... 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 87 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 86 Guests :: 2 Bots

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Got My Message .... Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
Got My Message .... Vote_lcapGot My Message .... Voting_barGot My Message .... Vote_rcap 
David
Got My Message .... Vote_lcapGot My Message .... Voting_barGot My Message .... Vote_rcap 
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222765 messages in 14003 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Got My Message .... Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Got My Message .... Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Got My Message ....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

Got My Message .... Empty
PostSubject: Got My Message ....   Got My Message .... EmptyTue Mar 24, 2020 9:39 am

got the message yesterday, got to stay home for 12 weeks ......... affraid

ive been identified as a person at risk ....... flower study

Got My Message .... Img_0410

Got My Message .... Img_0411
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Got My Message ....   Got My Message .... EmptyTue Mar 24, 2020 10:01 am

stay safe david Wink just phoned rpra and very concerned about our entries after the latest goverment advice ,she said they will make a decision soon Rolling Eyes it should be cancelled imo as i cannot see any racing this season at all now ,thing is some things are more important than pigeons and both me and the wife are in the at risk category...anyway will be phoning again tomorrow to see if they have an answer for me ,was really annoyed as she said "you have had until now to get yer entries in" i said "was hoping to deliver in person next wednesday and the cut off point is not until 31st march so why you saying that " she got off her horse and realised i think what she had said but talk about money grabbing Evil or Very Mad i gave our entry number also as she never even asked for it Evil or Very Mad and said for her to take note of it ,will update tomorrow lads after i have phoned them atb
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Got My Message ....   Got My Message .... EmptyTue Mar 24, 2020 10:34 am

Had mine too. But then to think some fanciers feel that the 'Race Season' or part could go on! If banned then 'Why' can't they collect fanciers birds and do it them selves!
Yes, I can understand the disappointment, but not the logic.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Got My Message ....   Got My Message .... EmptyTue Mar 24, 2020 1:06 pm

The new regulations if nothing else should indicate the serious manner the Government view the situation and pigeon racing will not be on the agenda.

Common sense indicates to have any racing would be impossible or totally impracticable.

I think fanciers should be making arrangements and changes to that effect and reduce numbers accordingly etc;

I know the disappointment fanciers will feel but you have to face the FACTS.

Regards.

Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Got My Message ....   Got My Message .... EmptyTue Mar 24, 2020 8:25 pm

MISTY wrote:
The new regulations if nothing else should indicate the serious manner the Government view the situation and pigeon racing will not be on the agenda.

Common sense indicates  to have any racing would be impossible or totally impracticable.

I think fanciers should be making arrangements and changes to that effect and reduce numbers accordingly etc;

I know the disappointment fanciers will feel but you have to face  the FACTS.

Regards.

Very Happy Very Happy & the facts are Wink Wink Boris is in charge etc I suggest Misty on your home front there at the moment. Love him or loath him bounce bounce he will be remembered in time by his actions now & what he achieves for the common type folk as such. Now, Boris/Trump/Thatcher Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes hard one to call Wink Wink maybe Smile Smile but I feel I would just vote for Boris on average & after all things being considered  Wink  Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Got My Message ....   Got My Message .... EmptyTue Mar 24, 2020 9:19 pm

me and the mrs both had text messages today but a little different to yours david with a different headed link
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Got My Message ....   Got My Message .... EmptyTue Mar 24, 2020 9:22 pm

oldstrain wrote:
me and the mrs both had text messages today but a little different to yours david with a different headed link

are they advising you isolate for 12 weeks darren .......?

chemist delivered some of my medication today, more due in about 10 - 12 days so hopefully they will deliver again.......... cheers
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Got My Message ....   Got My Message .... EmptyTue Mar 24, 2020 9:26 pm

just says about social distance and only make important journeys basically what boris said last night
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Got My Message ....   Got My Message .... EmptyTue Mar 24, 2020 9:29 pm

ah right, ive had about 4 more today telling me what else to do to stay safe ......... scratch scratch afro
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Got My Message ....   Got My Message .... EmptyTue Mar 24, 2020 9:39 pm

take care of yourselves david
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Got My Message ....   Got My Message .... EmptyWed Mar 25, 2020 4:07 am

Yes, just take all the possible precautions lads.

Sad but not unpredictable times.

Had to get up not in the mood for sleep too much to think about.

All the best to one and all in these trying times.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Got My Message ....   Got My Message .... EmptyWed Mar 25, 2020 7:25 am

yes , normally im one of those who can put worries to the back of my mind, i think about pigeons or other things that make me happy .......the wife says i can do it because theres not a lot in my head lol! lol! lol!

but this has slowly been getting to me the last few days, the government are not to be trusted anyway, and things will not be exactly as they tell us, but people need to realise this isnt a joke or a conspiracy , the threat is real.

on another note, i read that some people will test positive for corona virus , IF THEY HAVE HAD A FLU JAB !!!!

so the figures are not quite accurate we are being given ........makes you wonder eh .
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Got My Message ....   Got My Message .... EmptyWed Mar 25, 2020 10:38 am

I see it is now thought that 50% actually have this virus. Not surprised there none personally.

If out, and have a hand or such to touch...
When out last, a week over, I carried a nigh wet rag soaked Disinfectant. Put my card in the hole in the wall. Paid the bills and took out some cash.
Then taking the card out via the cloth I well wiped it!
Some looks did I get eh! But the card before mine going in could have been put in by a hand having the virus!
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Got My Message ....   Got My Message .... EmptyWed Mar 25, 2020 11:51 am

got to be extra careful daz, 3 - 4 days ago i went to put air in car tyre, went prepared with gloves, mask and spray ........got all kitted up to find machine was out of order ....... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad scratch
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Got My Message ....   Got My Message .... EmptyWed Mar 25, 2020 9:33 pm

Daz wrote:
I see it is now thought that 50% actually have this virus. Not surprised there none personally.

If out, and have a hand or such to touch...
When out last, a week over, I carried a nigh wet rag soaked Disinfectant. Put my card in the hole in the wall. Paid the bills and took out some cash.
Then taking the card out via the cloth I well wiped it!
Some looks did I get eh! But the card before mine going in could have been put in by a hand having the virus!
The money issue is a bit of a tricky one I suggest Daz Smile Smile under our present type climate. Short time ago here they were telling us money was back in favour, virus then comes along & no body wants to touch it now type of thing. cheers & take care Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes as another one fell of the perch here last night I'm affraid a 69 year old male that was on a cruise ship, just hoping to have a trip of a life time sort of thing  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got My Message ....   Got My Message .... Empty

Back to top Go down

Got My Message ....
Page 1 of 1