Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
Just bit of fun....... Emptyby David Today at 2:49 pm

» Good Morning
Just bit of fun....... Emptyby David Today at 2:48 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
Just bit of fun....... Emptyby David Today at 1:35 pm

» APHA Forms .......
Just bit of fun....... Emptyby David Fri May 17, 2024 11:38 am

» come join us
Just bit of fun....... Emptyby David Thu May 16, 2024 10:21 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Just bit of fun....... Emptyby David Tue May 14, 2024 8:20 pm

» RPRA Partnerships
Just bit of fun....... Emptyby David Sun May 12, 2024 11:48 am

» BHW Subscriptions
Just bit of fun....... Emptyby David Sat May 11, 2024 10:36 pm

» King removes Patronage
Just bit of fun....... Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 8:46 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Just bit of fun....... 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 30 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 28 Guests :: 1 Bot

David, George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Just bit of fun....... Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
Just bit of fun....... Vote_lcapJust bit of fun....... Voting_barJust bit of fun....... Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
Just bit of fun....... Vote_lcapJust bit of fun....... Voting_barJust bit of fun....... Vote_rcap 
barnie
Statistics
We have 1298 registered users
The newest registered user is Marcdvc11

Our users have posted a total of 222882 messages in 14007 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Just bit of fun....... Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Just bit of fun....... Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Just bit of fun.......

Go down 
+2
David
barnie
6 posters
AuthorMessage
barnie
Youngbird
Youngbird
barnie

Just bit of fun....... Empty
PostSubject: Just bit of fun.......   Just bit of fun....... EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 4:27 pm

5 of these 6 are pretty closely related although non are nestmates. One is a totally different family, can you pick the odd one out and how do you come to that conclusion? Just for fun pass the time.

Just bit of fun....... Img_2051

Just bit of fun....... Img_2052
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Just bit of fun.......   Just bit of fun....... EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 5:34 pm

middle one in top picture, no bronze on it ............ Question Question Question Suspect study
Back to top Go down
barnie
Youngbird
Youngbird
barnie

PostSubject: Re: Just bit of fun.......   Just bit of fun....... EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 6:21 pm

Good try David but .......nope Surprised
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Just bit of fun.......   Just bit of fun....... EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 6:28 pm

is the dark one at top too obvious ..... Suspect Suspect
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Just bit of fun.......   Just bit of fun....... EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 6:34 pm

Beautiful, absolutely beautiful. Cast with envy lol.
Back to top Go down
barnie
Youngbird
Youngbird
barnie

PostSubject: Re: Just bit of fun.......   Just bit of fun....... EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 6:44 pm

David wrote:
is the dark one at top too obvious ..... Suspect Suspect

Too obvious David pal, keep going Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Just bit of fun.......   Just bit of fun....... EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 7:41 pm

At a guess different beak and make up, the blue on left hand side bottom picture.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Just bit of fun.......   Just bit of fun....... EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 8:06 pm

I feel it is the blue Pied left on the top of picture one.

Not because it is older, but has a different stance … and some white of course. matbe a throw back, (If wrong) lol.
Back to top Go down
barnie
Youngbird
Youngbird
barnie

PostSubject: Re: Just bit of fun.......   Just bit of fun....... EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 8:21 pm

Still no one got it, although one comment hit the post.............
Unfair because I know, but someone will notice something different soon I'm sure Very Happy
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Just bit of fun.......   Just bit of fun....... EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 8:43 pm

middle chequer bottom picture ..........nehu / whu ring ?? not gb ring . cheers study
Back to top Go down
barnie
Youngbird
Youngbird
barnie

PostSubject: Re: Just bit of fun.......   Just bit of fun....... EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 8:58 pm

David wrote:
middle chequer bottom picture ..........nehu / whu ring ?? not gb ring . cheers study

cheers cheers got it David, it's nothing to do with the rings, they're all same consecutive numbers too.

Spot a couple of differences to the other birds, sure you'll crack it now between you!
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Just bit of fun.......   Just bit of fun....... EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 9:39 pm

Think because all the others have been nominated it must be right hand cheq bottom picture but have no idea why.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
barnie
Youngbird
Youngbird
barnie

PostSubject: Re: Just bit of fun.......   Just bit of fun....... EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 9:50 pm

David is correct, middle cheq 2nd photo, but it' s not the rings issue, all rings are same batch.
I'll tell you tomorrow, but I reckon someone will crack it before then......
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Just bit of fun.......   Just bit of fun....... EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 10:29 pm

half right then colin, will get my magnifyer out ...... lol!
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Just bit of fun.......   Just bit of fun....... EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 10:32 pm

different distance colin, short / long etc ...?
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Just bit of fun.......   Just bit of fun....... EmptyThu Apr 16, 2020 1:34 am

barnie wrote:
David wrote:

cheers cheers  got it David, it's nothing to do with the rings, they're all same consecutive numbers too.

Spot a couple of differences to the other birds, sure you'll crack it now between you!
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Wink Wink Was never very good at school here etc Barnie Smile Smile I'm  affraid spent more time in the corner to fill my time in Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad & as such bounce bounce I wouldn't have a clue what the differences may be as such  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes.
cheers & take care.
Back to top Go down
barnie
Youngbird
Youngbird
barnie

PostSubject: Re: Just bit of fun.......   Just bit of fun....... EmptyThu Apr 16, 2020 8:32 am

I probably wouldn't notice if I didn't already know, it's just something I can see in photos, misty hit post when he mentioned beak...........
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Just bit of fun.......   Just bit of fun....... EmptyThu Apr 16, 2020 11:05 am

cheq in the middle of pic 2 ...slightly different build and shorter beak ? nice ybs colin Smile
Back to top Go down
barnie
Youngbird
Youngbird
barnie

PostSubject: Re: Just bit of fun.......   Just bit of fun....... EmptyThu Apr 16, 2020 12:11 pm

that's pretty much it Darren, smaller, darker beak and if you look closely the rest have a tiny light colour tip on their beaks, this one hasn't. Also it's not so clear on images but this hen has darker pigmentation on its toes and shins, what you usually get with smokey blues, meaningless I know but just a bit fun.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Just bit of fun.......   Just bit of fun....... EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 6:01 am

barnie wrote:
that's pretty much it Darren, smaller, darker beak and if you look closely the rest have a tiny light colour tip on their beaks, this one hasn't. Also it's not so clear on images but this hen has darker pigmentation on its toes and shins, what you usually get with smokey blues, meaningless I know but just a bit fun.
We call them black feet down here etc Barnie Smile Smile. Was the first little secret (for success) I was told while at school here Wink Wink by the expert of the day there Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad sucked it all in thou for the knowledge tree lol! lol! lol! but in the end  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes it was all total bollocks as most theories are on average Very Happy Very Happy. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just bit of fun.......   Just bit of fun....... Empty

Back to top Go down

Just bit of fun.......
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Racing Pigeons,Show & Fancy Pigeons :: General Pigeon News :: Weather-
Jump to: