Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» escaped birds return
BORIS, corbyne. - Page 2 Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:59 pm

» Weather today
BORIS, corbyne. - Page 2 Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 11:44 am

» Good Morning
BORIS, corbyne. - Page 2 Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 11:42 am

» King removes Patronage
BORIS, corbyne. - Page 2 Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 7:21 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
BORIS, corbyne. - Page 2 Emptyby George & Morgan Mon May 06, 2024 4:58 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
BORIS, corbyne. - Page 2 Emptyby David Mon May 06, 2024 4:53 pm

» Scandalous .......
BORIS, corbyne. - Page 2 Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 7:31 am

» yb national winner
BORIS, corbyne. - Page 2 Emptyby George & Morgan Sat May 04, 2024 9:30 am

» good luck weekend
BORIS, corbyne. - Page 2 Emptyby Knackered Thu May 02, 2024 9:16 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) BORIS, corbyne. - Page 2 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 96 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 96 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.BORIS, corbyne. - Page 2 Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
BORIS, corbyne. - Page 2 Vote_lcapBORIS, corbyne. - Page 2 Voting_barBORIS, corbyne. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
David
BORIS, corbyne. - Page 2 Vote_lcapBORIS, corbyne. - Page 2 Voting_barBORIS, corbyne. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222742 messages in 14003 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
BORIS, corbyne. - Page 2 Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
BORIS, corbyne. - Page 2 Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

BORIS, corbyne.

Go down 
+3
Daz
Knackered
MISTY
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

BORIS, corbyne. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BORIS, corbyne.   BORIS, corbyne. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 12, 2020 8:32 pm

oldstrain wrote:
when them feckers in parliament are all sat next to eachother on a full sit in at the houses of parliament then its safe for my boy to go back to school but until then theres no way Wink
Sounds OK to me here etc O/S Smile Smile not a bad thing bounce bounce to go by that gut feel at times of what's right, that one has when making a final conclusion on some matter's I suggest. cheers alien afro
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: BORIS, corbyne.   BORIS, corbyne. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 12, 2020 10:14 pm

Anyone with young children of school age are in a very complicated unenviable situation oldstrain, one they could well do without.

Cannot see how they could possibly be protected in a school situation, either from other children or staff.

Also cannot see matters changing in that respect until either a cure or vaccine is found and the prospect is not too bright at the moment.

Think almost every family has problems but the future (if there is any) rests with the children who should be the main concern.

The more one considers the whole situation the less sense can be made of it.

Just hope you find a safe means of Alfie avoiding any problems, the sport will need him in the future.

Regards.

Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: BORIS, corbyne.   BORIS, corbyne. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 12, 2020 10:56 pm

MISTY wrote:
Anyone with young children of school age are in a very complicated unenviable situation oldstrain, one they could well do without.

Cannot see how they could possibly be protected in a school situation, either from other children or staff.

Also cannot see matters changing in that respect until either a cure or vaccine is found and the prospect is not too bright at the moment.

Think almost every family has problems but the future (if there is any) rests  with the children who should be the main concern.

The more one considers the whole situation the less sense can be made of it.

Just hope you find a safe means of Alfie avoiding any problems, the sport will need him in the future.

Regards.  

True Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Day one here bounce bounce of stage one etc Misty Smile Smile of attempting to get back to normal type of thing. Kids will have a staggered start over the next month before all are back at school as such. May just change thou Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad as Wuhan is back in the news I see, unfortunately Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes as they are now planning on testing 11 million odd people there for the virus over the next week or so it appears. Now ?????????? some good news for Boris Wink Wink maybe, as I see Russia has taking the number two spot of him now, for known virus cases etc. cheers & take care.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: BORIS, corbyne.   BORIS, corbyne. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2020 6:54 am

my view is, our government and their advisers havnt got a clue what they are doing .........its a comedy show .

i hear the leader of the world health organisation who is advising the world, isnt even medically qualified , hes no medical experience, just a suit wearer behind a desk ........ affraid affraid

i`ll keep doing what ive been doing for the last 8 weeks, using my own common sense and doing what i feel is safe for us.

i dont need a bunch of fools telling me how i need to keep safe . No No
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: BORIS, corbyne.   BORIS, corbyne. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2020 7:57 am

I agree with most of what you say David, the problem is this situation was brought about without any warning.

Nothing really of it's like has had to be dealt with in recent times.

Although some experts did predict the possibility of such an event and some say no preparations were made, it would be almost impossible to prepare for all the possible problems that could arise.

So the very first thing they had to do was treat those who were affected and in the first instance not sure what was involved, not a very good situation for ANYONE to have to deal with.

Isolation was of paramount importance to attempt to stop the spread.

They took all the possible steps to make more places available than victims and have done so, in my opinion had they not taken the steps they did the problem would have been far worse.

In this they have, so far, been successful.

There is no magic wand, those in charge have an unenviable job and me thinks we should be thankful for the efforts those in charge and those unselfish who are putting their own welfare at risk are doing on our behalf.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: BORIS, corbyne.   BORIS, corbyne. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2020 9:59 am

300 deaths... Alert, and up it went. Then yesterday a lot more  660 deaths.

Now times that 660 by  £700 x4 £2600 by 12 equals a lot of savers for the Government  per person, then by the 40.000 now admitted to. or more! Yes a lot more aren't counted.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: BORIS, corbyne.   BORIS, corbyne. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2020 12:32 pm

Daz, not all the unfortunate people who have died cost the Government anything.

Although many have been in care homes they have to pay for doing so and also keep others in work.

Many have had to sell their homes.

Think it presumptive to say anything until the facts regarding those who have died are known.

There is no doubt that hibernation has worked in saving lives, that was the whole idea so that there were enough facilities to treat those affected.

Think we ought to be pleased we are not in the same predicament as those in the camps etc; who have virtually nothing at all.

Regards.

Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: BORIS, corbyne.   BORIS, corbyne. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2020 12:44 pm

My ex wife's home will be sold.
Mind a lot of that goes back to the Government coffers eh!
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: BORIS, corbyne.   BORIS, corbyne. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 15, 2020 11:02 am

protests planned accross the country against lock down .............fine i say, let them , just dont go taking up valuable nhs resources and beds if / when you get covid 19, stay at home and have the courage of your convictions .

those of us who dont want to catch it, will continue to isolate ......until a time we think is safe to come out of hibernation Razz Razz cheers
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: BORIS, corbyne.   BORIS, corbyne. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 15, 2020 11:47 am

Agree entirely 100% David.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: BORIS, corbyne.   BORIS, corbyne. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 15, 2020 8:22 pm

David, if these idiots break the conditions of partial lockdown and there is a major increase in cases of the virus victims the next lockdown will be tighter and longer.

Cannot imagine what the idiots are thinking, although I think the powers that be could spell out just what they are attempting to do , firstly in having a lockdown and secondly now having a partial lifting of.

For myself, we will stay lockdown as long as we feel under undue possible infection, think some feel as they are younger and fitter than most they will survive, cannot see any of the elder generation taking to the streets.

Lets just hope common sense prevails.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: BORIS, corbyne.   BORIS, corbyne. - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2020 1:46 am

MISTY wrote:
David, if these idiots break the conditions of partial lockdown and there is a major increase in cases of the virus victims the next lockdown will be tighter and longer.

Cannot imagine what the idiots are thinking, although I think the powers that be could spell out just what they are attempting to do , firstly in having a lockdown and  secondly now having a partial lifting of.

For myself, we will stay lockdown as long as we feel under undue possible infection, think some feel as they are younger and fitter than most they will survive, cannot see any of the elder generation taking to the streets.

Lets just hope common sense prevails.

Regards.
I suggest Misty Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad if your Boris & his clowns there bounce bounce don't know what common sense is etc you are doomed I'm affraid. Don't have to be smart Smile Smile to see who is doing what as such, with the virus pandemic hitting all of us I suggest. Now Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad watched a segment here on your nursing homes & the predicament they are in, in some cases. What got me was Wink Wink wasn't the pandemic type situation they had to deal with, it was that they actually had double bunks in the rooms for the old folk there. cheers alien afro
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: BORIS, corbyne.   BORIS, corbyne. - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2020 8:09 am

Nursing homes BIG BUSINEES here Knackered.

Often you get horror stories of the way some residents are treated.

In the main I think they are well cared for or the relatives would soon find out and kick up a stink.

Three large nursing homes have been purpose built here in the past couple of years.

Others in the old type buildings not suitable for anything else.

Costs can be over £700 per week per patient so you can see the temptation to FIT AS MANY IN AS POSSIBLE.

The old ways of offspring looking after there elders has slowly descended into, lets put em in a home.

Dread to think what the eventual roll call will be.

Keep well Knackered some common sense will be needed if we ever get over the present situation and unfortunately appears sadly lacking.

Regards.

Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: BORIS, corbyne.   BORIS, corbyne. - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2020 8:42 am

MISTY wrote:
Nursing homes BIG BUSINEES here Knackered.

Often you get horror stories of the way some residents are treated.

In the main I think they are well cared for or the relatives would soon find out and kick up a stink.

Three large nursing homes have  been purpose built here in the past couple of years.

Others in the old type buildings not suitable for anything else.

Costs can be over £700 per week per patient so you can see the temptation to FIT AS MANY IN AS POSSIBLE.

The old ways of offspring looking after there elders has slowly descended into, lets put em in a home.

Dread to think what the eventual roll call will be.

Keep well Knackered some common sense will be needed if we ever get over the present situation and unfortunately appears  sadly lacking.

Regards.

Are they ever Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Big business etc. Local one Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad just been fined around 18 million odd dollars Misty, for rorting their books in what they charged those under their care there etc. Not the first time they have been caught out either I'm affraid. Now, Not that I would ever mention names bounce bounce but I would never put my mother in the care of Bupa, for the enjoyment factor in her later years if she was still alive as such today Wink Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: BORIS, corbyne.   BORIS, corbyne. - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2020 8:53 am

Daz wrote:
Agree entirely 100% David.
Just looked up Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes the corona test's done in your area etc Daz Smile Smile 1 million 72 thousand odd for you it appears bounce bounce & 1 million plus for me as such Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes have a feeling some thing is out of kilter some how for some strange reason Wink Wink maybe. cheers & take care.
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: BORIS, corbyne.   BORIS, corbyne. - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2020 1:17 pm

A very good friend died in a nursing home, just along the road from me. 14 also died. Caring home now closed.
His case was on the local news saying that he had Lunge cancer, which the if having Hospital treatment he would still be alive.

I feel that's very unfair.
Pete, my mate couldn't stand for more than 5 minutes. Smoked constantly. Was told he hadn't long.

No doubt there may be things that could have been better - min the 20/20 hind sight. Yet truth is it happened very quickly. Maybe the government's could have done more... But truth is ALL were and are being thrown in at the deep end.

These stories garnering a personal way of being clever and throwing stones help no one. Indeed insult- I believe - wonderful caring, and dedicating personal who risked their own lives doing and trying to do what is/was right.

More could have, and should have been done in regards the mindless stupid bigots who selfishly strutted the buts to all and sundry thinking that they were, and are even now, being clever and throwing two fingers at the establishment and those helping.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: BORIS, corbyne.   BORIS, corbyne. - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2020 5:16 pm

Yes Daz, scoring points at the cost of lost life helps no one.

As I have said previously this matter could not in the manner it arrived have been predicted, so how could any preparations have been made?.

Are we prepared for a nut case letting off a nuclear weapon in London or elsewhere etc: ?. or any other such event, natural or man made?.

It is impossible to do so for every possibility.

Under all the circumstances everyone has done their best under the circumstances and instead of nit picking to score points one should applaud those who have risked their own lives to save others.

Regards.

Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: BORIS, corbyne.   BORIS, corbyne. - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2020 6:56 pm

Another that should know better. A complete and utter A*H. does him, or his brother any good whatsoever. Just wants public to notice him.

Activists, including the brother of former Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn, have been pictured in London's Hyde Park protesting the UK's coronavirus lockdown.
Pictures from the park in the heart of the capital showed around 40 protesters gathered on Saturday morning.

Yes I have now, sadly, noticed him! Makes one believe evolution has a voice, or rather a Stand eh!
Back to top Go down
halcanada81
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: BORIS, corbyne.   BORIS, corbyne. - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2020 7:01 pm

Goverment used soldiers to take over some old folk homes. Some of them now sick even with the protective gear.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: BORIS, corbyne.   BORIS, corbyne. - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2020 9:04 pm

Surely there must be a Law that prohibits idiots meeting against the lockdown rules and wanting them scrapped.

I am against many of the existing laws that allow that which I do not agree with but if started shouting it about I would be arrested for discrimination.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: BORIS, corbyne.   BORIS, corbyne. - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2020 10:59 am

MISTY wrote:
Surely there must be a Law that prohibits idiots meeting against the lockdown rules and wanting them scrapped.

I am against many of the existing laws that allow that which I do not agree with but if started shouting it about I would be arrested for discrimination.

Regards.    
Of course there are laws etc Smile Smile idiots are just idiots thou I'm affraid & many just protest for the sake of protesting as such I've found on average. Even here we have them Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes protesting about our lock down scenario & half of them are getting paid by the government to do it bounce bounce with the extra benefit payments they now receive, above what they got before the virus hit town. cheers
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: BORIS, corbyne.   BORIS, corbyne. - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2020 1:50 pm

Just read an article by a well known correspondent regarding the virus.

Too long for me to relate.

What he intimated was that if people themselves had mixed with the mud and let their children do so over a prolonged period etc; instead of clinical conditions being the order of the day, then people would have an immune system that could deal better with things like this virus.

Said the same about our feathered friends 40 years ago, and look at the state of their health now after adopting clinical conditions.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: BORIS, corbyne.   BORIS, corbyne. - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2020 4:15 pm

Just had an Email from Germany, A service man. says I'm not in England with 'Boris the Butcher' lol. Gosh must be the first service man to call a Tory government lol.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: BORIS, corbyne.   BORIS, corbyne. - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2020 9:52 pm

Knackered wrote:
MISTY wrote:

Regards.    
Of course there are laws etc Smile Smile idiots are just idiots thou I'm affraid & many just protest for the sake of protesting as such I've found on average. Even here we have them Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes protesting about our lock down scenario & half of them are getting paid by the government to do it bounce bounce with the extra benefit payments they now receive, above what they got before the virus hit town. cheers

id say the great majority of the protesters i saw , where middle class "lefties" , formally known as "reds" ...........the usual rent a mob who get bussed in for a days wages to cause disruption .

our country has a few groups supposedly right wing (EDL. UKIP) or anti establishment who are basically controlled opposition , created to let joe public think they have a voice, and a chance of change .
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: BORIS, corbyne.   BORIS, corbyne. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 1:02 am

Daz wrote:
Just had an Email from Germany, A service man. says I'm not in England with 'Boris the Butcher' lol. Gosh must be the first service man to call a Tory government lol.
Boris the Butcher Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Did he also have an opinion on Trump there by any chance etc Daz Smile Smile. cheers & take care.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BORIS, corbyne.   BORIS, corbyne. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

BORIS, corbyne.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next