Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
Glorious senses Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:13 am

» Good Morning
Glorious senses Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:12 am

» come join us
Glorious senses Emptyby David Yesterday at 10:21 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Glorious senses Emptyby David Tue May 14, 2024 8:20 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
Glorious senses Emptyby David Tue May 14, 2024 8:19 pm

» RPRA Partnerships
Glorious senses Emptyby David Sun May 12, 2024 11:48 am

» BHW Subscriptions
Glorious senses Emptyby David Sat May 11, 2024 10:36 pm

» King removes Patronage
Glorious senses Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 8:46 pm

» escaped birds return
Glorious senses Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 10:25 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Glorious senses 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 22 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 21 Guests :: 1 Bot

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Glorious senses Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
Glorious senses Vote_lcapGlorious senses Voting_barGlorious senses Vote_rcap 
David
barnie
Similar topics
    Statistics
    We have 1297 registered users
    The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222849 messages in 14006 subjects
    Username:
    Password:
    :: I forgot my password
    Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
    Glorious senses Winnerofwin
    From Fed Topper to Master Chef
    Glorious senses Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
    Top posters
    David
    oldstrain
    Don Webb
    Knackered
    peel bros
    IANYOUNG
    MISTY
    George & Morgan
    Gaz b
    birdy2011

Glorious senses

Go down 
    4 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Daz
    Youngbird
    Youngbird

Glorious senses Empty
    PostSubject: Glorious senses   Glorious senses EmptySun May 31, 2020 4:37 pm

When I awoke this morning, early lol, around nine, I saw sunlight passing through the three-inch gap between the curtains. The pure and simple realisation that it continually shines, every day, came to mind.
    I took a look, out the window, in the garden then. I have – thanks to Joyce – an excellent array of flowers. Differing shapes and sizes, plus many heights and colours. All, of course, very distinct. Glorious to see one must admit, eh!. Mind I couldn't at the imprecise moment smell any ... but my mine eye brings back the reminiscing of beautiful, and pleasant fragrances. Always so Enchanting, eh!.

Birds were so active, so vivacious. Many stances of walks and trips and jumps. Climbing and dangling feeding. A fantastic sight. Certainly one for sore eyes, I guess.
    Feeding on the Blackberry and Apple pies, I'd decide to give them. Because my sugar count – which should be between 5 and 6 is 30! Not suitable to say the least, eh!
    Golly how they ravish my pies. Was a darn good pastry at that, but I'm glad they enjoyed.

The Robin, Wren and Blue t**s are sitting tight, again in their' nests. A vast collection of other birds too fomenting a colourful and lively scene, and science. I realise that the cock wren may have three mates and nests. But does very little in the upkeep.
    Yes, I heard the chitterings of birds. The calming cooing of the wood pigeons and doves. The rabblings of Magpies.

I saw colours! I realised how vibrant they are.
    Especially remarkable is the fact that there is no such thing as colour. Every item is either 'Black or White' That it is the rays of the sun attracted to specific structures, patterns, surfaces and splitting that formats the colour of beauty we see. The lengths of the Rays breaking decide what colour we will see!

I sensed and felt a happiness, a great joy that touches my feelings. Long may these times last.

I thought then of feelings. The brain, of course, has no feelings whatsoever, indeed can be painlessly cut up and operated on with no anaesthetic at all! Or a substance that induces insensitivity to pain. It is the memories held in the heart, that then relays past memories and their happenings.
    Back to top Go down
    MISTY
    Oldbird
    Oldbird

Glorious senses Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Glorious senses   Glorious senses EmptySun May 31, 2020 5:21 pm

Yes Daz.

What amazes me when you consider nature from all angles, the intricacies involved in every aspect of life, be it animal vegetable or neutral and people think it has been as a result of evolution it makes one wonder where peoples brains are.

You only have to consider the interdependencies that could only have been created at the same time to allow them to exist.

Just take the life cycle of a butterfly, just think how on earth it could have EVOLVED and more to the point from what.

When I see the look on a apes face I am thinking it is thinking, HOW ON EARTH CAN THOSE IDIOTS BLAME US.

Regards.
    Back to top Go down
    http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
    Knackered
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    Knackered

Glorious senses Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Glorious senses   Glorious senses EmptyMon Jun 01, 2020 5:35 am

MISTY wrote:
    Yes Daz.

What amazes me when you consider nature from all angles, the intricacies involved in every aspect of life, be it animal vegetable or neutral and people think it has been as a result of evolution it makes one wonder where peoples brains are.

You only have to consider the interdependencies that could only have been created at the same time to allow them to exist.

Just take the life cycle of a butterfly, just think how on earth it could have EVOLVED and more to the point from what.

When I see the look on a apes face I am thinking it is thinking, HOW ON EARTH CAN THOSE IDIOTS BLAME US.

Regards.
    lol! lol! lol! Very Happy Very Happy I can see Misty Wink Wink why the Ape clan etc bounce bounce would be rather concerned with what is going on around the planet as such now. cheers
    Back to top Go down
    Daz
    Youngbird
    Youngbird

Glorious senses Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Glorious senses   Glorious senses EmptyMon Jun 01, 2020 9:46 am

https://www.ukbutterflies.co.uk/species.php?species=plexippus

The monarch butterfly

In both caterpillar and butterfly form, monarchs are aposematic—warding off predators with a bright display of contrasting colours to warn potential predators of their undesirable taste and poisonous characteristics.

The eastern North American monarch population is notable for its annual southward late-summer/autumn migration from the northern and central United States and southern Canada to Florida and Mexico. During the fall migration, monarchs cover thousands of miles, with a corresponding multi-generational return north. The western North American population of monarchs west of the Rocky Mountains often migrates to sites in southern California but has been found in overwintering Mexican sites as well. Monarchs have been bred on the International Space Station.
    they land and rest etc. on the very same trees etc. as their parents have and do,

Chemical structure of oleandrin, one of the cardiac glycosides
    Large larvae are able to avoid wasp predation by dropping from the plant or by jerking their bodies

Bow if one cuts the wings of the butterfly, it is still able to fly etc. exactly the same.

And as kids we were warned and told if you handled a butterfly you would disturb the ability to enable them to to fly.
    Back to top Go down
    oldstrain
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    oldstrain

Glorious senses Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Glorious senses   Glorious senses EmptyMon Jun 01, 2020 12:08 pm

yeah cant beat the mornings just now ,alot of birdlife and butterfles about the brambles behind the loft its a nice event to sit there watching their antics in the morning with a tea and biscuits watching them gather the down feathers for their nests and bouncing around singing ,its a great start to a day Very Happy
    Back to top Go down
    MISTY
    Oldbird
    Oldbird

Glorious senses Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Glorious senses   Glorious senses EmptyMon Jun 01, 2020 1:22 pm

One can wonder at the wonders of nature endlessly because there are numerous different aspects involving every creation which covers a very extensive number of animal and plant life.

There are little moths that flyover 3,000 miles each year to hedgehogs that sleep the winter through.

Young swifts and house martins etc; that fly thousand of miles at no more than a few months old, one does not live long enough at the present time to appreciate all that is involved.

You can just sit and watch a flower bed to see enough to marvel at creation.

I can sit on Oliver's Mount look around and marvel at the very miniscule amount of nature before me compared with the world as a whole, words cannot cover the whole miracles of nature world wide.

Then I think of the manner mankind has treated it ??????.

Regards.
    Back to top Go down
    Knackered
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    Knackered

Glorious senses Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Glorious senses   Glorious senses EmptyTue Jun 02, 2020 12:46 am

MISTY wrote:
    One can wonder at the wonders of nature endlessly because there are numerous different aspects involving every creation which covers a very extensive number of animal and plant life.

There are little moths that flyover 3,000 miles  each year to hedgehogs that sleep the winter through.

Young swifts and house martins etc; that fly thousand of miles at no more than a few months old, one does not live  long enough at the present time to appreciate all that is involved.

You can just sit and watch a flower bed to see enough to marvel at creation.

I can sit on Oliver's Mount look around and marvel at the very miniscule amount of nature before me compared with the world as a whole, words cannot cover the whole miracles of nature world  wide.

Then I think of the manner mankind has treated it ??????.

Regards.  
    Nice little scenario Misty Smile Smile Pity thou I'm  affraid Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes you spoilt it at the finish there etc Wink Wink.  cheers alien
    Back to top Go down
    MISTY
    Oldbird
    Oldbird

Glorious senses Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Glorious senses   Glorious senses EmptyTue Jun 02, 2020 8:37 am

Sorry about that Knackered.

However, chopping down forests, polluting the air, polluting the sea, killing off many animal species, etc; I feel justifies a mention.

Keep Well Knackered.

Regards.
    Back to top Go down
    Daz
    Youngbird
    Youngbird

Glorious senses Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Glorious senses   Glorious senses EmptyTue Jun 02, 2020 12:28 pm

Last night, I watch, and listened. I noted that the blackbird is well called the 'Sentry/ warner' even if on the lawn picking up a feed, if it gave a warning call ALL went quierty1 the bird also took off. But we never saw the danger that the blackbird warned. Then amid the brill whistles on many birds, I noted the Robin had left its' nest a lot. Only popping back to turn the eggs. A most important and needed thing. Not sitting, of course, is so the eggs stayed at the right temperature!
    When and how were these happening taught … or inbred!

Remembering the fact, though many may argue and dispute about whether something evolved or not, the one thing that is beyond dispute is the fact that instinct exists, and that there is no evolutionary accounting for its existence.
    An impossibility!
    Back to top Go down
    MISTY
    Oldbird
    Oldbird

Glorious senses Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Glorious senses   Glorious senses EmptyTue Jun 02, 2020 1:15 pm

Very true Daz, cannot understand, irrespective of if one is religious or not, how anyone can think evolution is an option regarding origin of life.

Like you say, the blackbird is a nice start to the day, ours must be getting a bit tired it competes with one down the street, bit different from the woodies who appear to wail rather than sing WOOOOOOO, WOOOOOO.

We now have more woodies come into and breed in the garden than any other species.

Cannot understand why the raptors do not attack the woodies but I enjoy all species but wish some would be more picking in their food source.

Regards.
    Back to top Go down
    Daz
    Youngbird
    Youngbird

Glorious senses Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Glorious senses   Glorious senses EmptyTue Jun 02, 2020 1:47 pm

Who hasn't! Have you gone upstairs to tuck the youngster in!
    To see the – say 2 years old, girl or boy, your child, with a thumb in their mouth blissfully asleep—the gentle heaving of breath and their innocence.
    How you stood back and just looked, as your heart swelled with pride and love.
    Did you, slowly, oh so slowly bend to very lightly brush some hair away from their forehead. Frightened, were you? Maybe you were conscious, feeling a little scared to waken the child from the beauty of sleep. To destroy their slumber when tenderly, so gently pull the cover up a bit and around their shoulders. The stood back to admire your precious child! A moment of magic, of untold love. Them feelings hadn't anything to do with the brain. The eye saw and fill your heart. You have then stored them wonderous feeling: passion and love, beauty and that precious moment.

Yes, a heavenly moment!

Yes, a sacred gift! Yes, you realise a precious life is in your hands. Yes, you, who promised to raise, supply and give all their needs. To teach them the happenings wants and desires. To help them to gain happiness! Well, didn't one.
    Back to top Go down
    MISTY
    Oldbird
    Oldbird

Glorious senses Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Glorious senses   Glorious senses EmptyTue Jun 02, 2020 4:12 pm

YES, YES, YES.

Regards.
    Back to top Go down
    MISTY
    Oldbird
    Oldbird

Glorious senses Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Glorious senses   Glorious senses EmptyTue Jun 02, 2020 6:04 pm

Then they grow up Daz.

Regards.
    Back to top Go down
    Daz
    Youngbird
    Youngbird

Glorious senses Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Glorious senses   Glorious senses EmptyTue Jun 02, 2020 6:12 pm

Hopefully with a good and loving attitude of right and wrong. A fairness of mind, and respect for others etc. eh!
    Who's role is it to teach them?
    Back to top Go down
    MISTY
    Oldbird
    Oldbird

Glorious senses Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Glorious senses   Glorious senses EmptyTue Jun 02, 2020 7:10 pm

There are as many real Christians that come from a diabolical upbringing as those from a loving and Christian family.

Also from areas where everything is available and where life is bordering impossible.

Regards.

Back to top Go down
    Daz
    Youngbird
    Youngbird

Glorious senses Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Glorious senses   Glorious senses EmptyTue Jun 02, 2020 8:23 pm

True. there are also very good people in all nations, religions and lands etc. Though not, or without knowing the truth1

Remember though Misty, God himself draws those of a good heart to him, to allow them the chance to understand, or do.

Lets count our blessings and be thankful, eh!
    Back to top Go down
    MISTY
    Oldbird
    Oldbird

Glorious senses Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Glorious senses   Glorious senses EmptyTue Jun 02, 2020 9:19 pm

Would not argue with that Daz, just hope more come to their senses.

Those with the most to be thankful for are often the most selfish.

Pleased I realised the truth before too late.

Regards.
    Back to top Go down
    Daz
    Youngbird
    Youngbird

Glorious senses Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Glorious senses   Glorious senses EmptyThu Jun 04, 2020 11:19 am

Thousand upon thousands, Billions in past and today also, have never heard of our God. Indeed they worship stones and wood and metal. Yet they have live by the conscious instilled upon them via the creator.

These are the ones judged on their' hearts.
    Others on 'Doing the will of God! Or doing their best to.

Remember: John Ch 3.16 'For God loved the world so much that he gave his only-begotten Son, so that everyone exercising faith in him might not be destroyed but have everlasting life.

The main part being Exercising. Doing his will!

For if you publicly declare with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and exercise faith in your heart that God raised him up from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart one exercises faith for righteousness, but with the mouth one makes public declaration for salvation.

For when people of the nations, who do not have law, do by nature the things of the law, these people, although not having law, are a law to themselves. They are the very ones who demonstrate the matter of the law to be written in their hearts, while their conscience is bearing witness with them, and by 'their own thoughts' they are being accused or even excused.  This will take place in the day when God through Christ Jesus judges the secret things of mankind, according to the good news.

For 'everyone' who calls on the name of Jehovah will be saved. However, how will they call on him if they have not put faith in him? How, in turn, will they put faith in him about whom they have not heard? How, in turn, will they hear without someone to preach?  How, in turn, will they preach unless they have been sent out? Just as it is written: “How beautiful are the feet of those who declare good news of good things!
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

Glorious senses Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Glorious senses   Glorious senses Empty

Back to top Go down

Glorious senses
    Page 1 of 1