Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Good Morning
Next pandemic? - Page 3 Emptyby oldstrain Today at 12:21 pm

» Weather today
Next pandemic? - Page 3 Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 12:09 pm

» King removes Patronage
Next pandemic? - Page 3 Emptyby oldstrain Today at 11:04 am

» York Road & District Results 2024
Next pandemic? - Page 3 Emptyby David Yesterday at 1:35 pm

» APHA Forms .......
Next pandemic? - Page 3 Emptyby David Fri May 17, 2024 11:38 am

» come join us
Next pandemic? - Page 3 Emptyby David Thu May 16, 2024 10:21 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Next pandemic? - Page 3 Emptyby David Tue May 14, 2024 8:20 pm

» RPRA Partnerships
Next pandemic? - Page 3 Emptyby David Sun May 12, 2024 11:48 am

» BHW Subscriptions
Next pandemic? - Page 3 Emptyby David Sat May 11, 2024 10:36 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Next pandemic? - Page 3 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 39 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 38 Guests :: 1 Bot

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Next pandemic? - Page 3 Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
Next pandemic? - Page 3 Vote_lcapNext pandemic? - Page 3 Voting_barNext pandemic? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
oldstrain
Next pandemic? - Page 3 Vote_lcapNext pandemic? - Page 3 Voting_barNext pandemic? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
David
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1298 registered users
The newest registered user is Marcdvc11

Our users have posted a total of 222893 messages in 14007 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Next pandemic? - Page 3 Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Next pandemic? - Page 3 Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Next pandemic?

Go down 
+2
MISTY
halcanada81
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

Next pandemic? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next pandemic?   Next pandemic? - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2020 8:09 pm

Fact is David vacines have saved numerous lives and nulified many serious illnesses and viruses in the past.

Can understand your concern today, no one knows what is going on.

Could be a conspiracy to reduce the world population if China is anything to go by and the recent news regarding compulsary sterilisation etc;

As things are going there will be nothing to worry about as there will be nothing left to worry about.

Regards.

Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Next pandemic?   Next pandemic? - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2020 8:15 pm

i think this whole covid virus was a plot to reduce the population misty, the elderly and disabled in particular .........they are a major drain on the nhs and services, even though they have contributed most of there lives, but sadly our governments past and present would prefer to invade our country with worthless immigrants either claiming benefits or working for low wages ....
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Next pandemic?   Next pandemic? - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2020 8:35 pm

I could scream David when I think of the state we have sunk to.

Immigrants given more preference than to our own, given home and more benifits than some of our own work for, say one word against and you are called discriminate, a white person can be abused and nothing said a coloured person abused and its discrimination.

The small groups of cretins and perverts are ruling the roost, got themselves in through the back door and will be hard to get rid of.

They include all sections of society, Judges, MPs, big business, you name it and they are there.

Try and debate anything and the rules are, YOU CANNOT SAY ANYTHING THAT MAY UPSET SOMEONE.

So calling a spade a spade has been made illegal.

I cringe every time I see the perverts lauding it on television etc;

Afraid things will only get worse until devine intervention.

There is no other alternative, mankind is beyond redemption as a whole.

Regards.

Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Next pandemic?   Next pandemic? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2020 1:35 am

MISTY wrote:
I could scream David when I think of the state we have sunk to.

Immigrants given more preference than to our own, given home and more benifits than some of our own work for, say one word against and you are called discriminate, a white person can be abused and nothing said a coloured person abused and its discrimination.

The small groups of cretins and perverts are ruling the roost, got themselves in through the back door and will be hard to get rid of.

They include all sections of society, Judges, MPs, big business, you name it and they are there.

Try and debate anything and the rules are, YOU CANNOT SAY ANYTHING THAT MAY UPSET SOMEONE.

So calling a spade a spade has been made illegal.

I cringe every time I see the perverts lauding it on television etc;

Afraid things will only get worse until devine intervention.

There is no other alternative, mankind is beyond  redemption as a whole.

Regards.

I scream with you etc Misty  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad I'm affraid. Feel like putting a brick through the TV most days here with the crap we are all now fed & are supposed to except as normal, for normal. cheers & take care.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Next pandemic?   Next pandemic? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2020 10:27 am

Should never have mentioned the brick and telly Knackered, now looking for new telly on internet.

Spur of the moment event, need one to watch Jackanory.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Next pandemic?   Next pandemic? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2020 10:37 am

race laws are not for white people misty, they are for ethnic minorities ....the fiasco of "illegals" swarming into the uk recently via the channel is approved by the british government , in a deal made with france and the EU , the french provide the dingy and life jackets and take them out into british waters, where our border patrol take them and bring them into britain .........

i find this even more annoying, when you think of the timing of when this invasion intensified .........WHEN THE UK WAS ON LOCKDOWN FOR THE COVID VIRUS !!!!

the uk is being destroyed, due to corrupt, self serving politicians ....
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Next pandemic?   Next pandemic? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2020 12:32 pm

Yes David, heard the French gave them a book on how to play the British Give Away System.

Also they had to be either GAAAAAY, transgender, convicted criminals or not made my mind up types, just so they fit in with the Ruling Body.

OH WHAT A GAY DAY.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Next pandemic?   Next pandemic? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 9:15 am

thats why the uk is the place to come misty, they go through numerous safe countries to get here........simply because its free housing, and free money , they are here to scavenge as much as they can .
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Next pandemic?   Next pandemic? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 10:56 am

Just been reading what the Chinese are doing to the Muslims, there is no wonder China has no problems with illegals, the way they treat their own community.

Do not agree with it but we have gone just as far the other way and are being taken for fools.

Would be interesting to actualy follow a large number of these illegals after we give them shelter and see exactly how they turn out.

We have a few Rumanians and Polish who spend their time on street corners lounging about waiting for hand outs.

Think the whole system needs a shke up.

Regards.

Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: Next pandemic?   Next pandemic? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 9:32 pm

Definitely needs a shake up. Plus your frightened to say anything now in your own country
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Next pandemic?   Next pandemic? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 9:49 pm

What makes me laugh is when they think making a Law can change peoples opinions.

What I have always thought to be despicable will always be so irrespective of any Law.

We have let small groups of odd balls get their way to an extent that anything you say that they disagree with is becomming discrimination but they can say what they want.

Will not be long before a man and a woman that marry and have a family will be looked on as perculiar.

Where a couple of homosexuals can have children by artificial means and be thought normal.

World gone mad, how the youngsters of today will turn out with all the piffle spouted about human rights when those rights are being progressively eroded is anyones guess.

But there is no chance of matters going on for much longer, beyond recall me thinks.

Regards.

Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Next pandemic?   Next pandemic? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 1:52 am

MISTY wrote:
What makes me laugh is when they think making a Law can change peoples opinions.

What I have always thought to be despicable will always be so irrespective of any Law.

We have let small groups of odd balls get their way to an extent that anything you say that they disagree with is becomming discrimination but they can say what they want.

Will not be long before a man and a woman that marry and  have a family  will be  looked on as perculiar.

Where a couple of homosexuals can have children by artificial means and be thought normal.

World gone mad, how the youngsters of today will turn out with all the piffle spouted about human rights when those rights are being progressively eroded is anyones guess.

But there is no chance of matters going on for much longer, beyond recall me thinks.

Regards.

You lol! lol! lol! Misty Wink Wink I Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad here etc Smile Smile I'm affraid. Bring on Armageddon I say Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes have a major cull on top of the virus scenario we have bounce bounce then, let's just reboot & start again Smile Smile maybe. cheers
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Next pandemic?   Next pandemic? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 4:26 pm

Beach with more people I have ever seen on at the same time in 50 years.

Verty few bothered about distancing.

Went in the shop for papers this morning very few wearing masks, cannot see what the staff can do about it, look at them in disgust and the young just laugh.not kids but young adults, also one or two older ones.
disbanding
On top of which Russia is playing naughties with weapons that can take out satalights, in doing so our whole sytems we depend on could go down.

China is not beimg too friendly.

Church of England disbanding a chior to make way for one with diverceity, no doubt heathens like them being the aim, no place now for real Christians.

The Church of England has assets of over 80 Trillion pounds and if they were Christians would dispose of them, use the money to ease the pain of the poor and go out and teach true Christianity door to door wearing rags.

Insted of dressing up like idiots carrying pagan symbols and spouting a load of none sense, and condoning what the Bible calls an abomination.

The mind boggles.

Is there a way out, YES BUT NOT AT THE HANDS OF MANKIND.

Regards.

Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Next pandemic?   Next pandemic? - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 12:45 pm

Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Next pandemic?   Next pandemic? - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 2:57 pm

Had a look at the site Daz have no idea how to find anything on it never bother with any other site, on Facebook but never used it, beyond me asking all the questions etc;

Hope you are on the mend.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Next pandemic?   Next pandemic? - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 3:26 pm

Think some fanciers do not realise the significance of the actions of the idiots, if there is another large outbreak at this time making another lockdown imperative and with the Winter in the offing and no vacination the consequences could be far worse than to date.

Probably no racing next year and a pain in the kneck to many young people and even worse for the elderly etc;

The state we are in is shown typically by the three idiots who dragged a young police officer to death, laughed their heads off and showed no remorse whatsoever.

They knew he was being dragged along but have been found guilty of manslaughter and laughed and cheered at the verdict.

The mind boggles.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Next pandemic?   Next pandemic? - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 1:19 pm

Will soon be massive wars over water. The pale horse will be picking up even more pace Misty.
Less than 10% of the world's population now aren't affected by war and warfare. Indeed 255 of all scientists do nothing else but concentrate on warfare. Times when it is 75%!
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Next pandemic?   Next pandemic? - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 11:23 pm

I know it is very selfish of me Daz, but I just wish someone would press the button.

The world is not a fit place any more , the young ones have no chance whatsoever of having a decent carefree life.

With China and Russia having indigestion and America in the hands of someone capable of anything to save face, doom and gloom does not begin to explain the present world situation.

On top of which every news paper is full of self gratification items that children will take as normal, and can only bode baldy for their future.

ROLL ON.

Regards.

Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Next pandemic?   Next pandemic? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 1:13 am

MISTY wrote:
Think some fanciers do not realise the significance of the actions of the idiots, if there is another large outbreak at this time making another lockdown imperative and with the Winter in the offing and no vacination the consequences could be far worse than to date.

Probably no racing next year and a pain in the kneck to many young people and even worse for the elderly etc;

The state we are in is shown typically by the three idiots who dragged a young police officer to death, laughed their heads off and showed no remorse whatsoever.

They knew he was being dragged along but have been found guilty of manslaughter and laughed and cheered at the verdict.

The mind boggles.

Regards.    
That piece about the poor police officer is tragic etc Misty. Just could imagine here thou Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad the spin & bling bounce bounce their legal eagles put up as a defence for what they did & why. Now Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes "The virus" running rampant down here in our nursing homes I'm affraid now as I speak tragically & with our 2nd wave as such. Local Government here has been found out to be next to useless, except for talking the spin maybe on a daily type basis as Rome burns etc. Not all bad thou Wink Wink found two clubs flying yesterday here out in the bush bounce bounce 1st winner Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 685 mpm 2nd one 998 mpm. cheers & take care.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Next pandemic?   Next pandemic? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 9:52 am

Think we have run out of ideas regarding the virus.

Easy for people to complain but matters change from day to day.

Many caught up in the lock down scenario when returning from holidays abroad.

My own thoughts are that until a realistic vacine is found the virus will run it's course choose what we do.

Causing unpresidented problems from many different apects of life.

But I realy believe it is just a sign of the times and things will get far worse in the very near future.

Sad, so very, very sad what humans have reduced this beautiful world to.

Regards,
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Next pandemic?   Next pandemic? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 10:46 am

MISTY wrote:
Think we have run out of ideas regarding the virus.

Easy for people to complain but matters change from day to day.

Many caught up in the lock down scenario when returning from holidays abroad.

My own thoughts are that until a realistic vacine is found the virus will run it's course choose what we do.

Causing unpresidented problems from many different apects of life.

But I realy believe it is just a sign of the  times and things will  get far worse in the very near future.

Sad, so very, very sad what humans have reduced this beautiful world to.

Regards,    
Certainly getting worse day by day here etc Misty Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 550 cases here yesterday I'm affraid on my little island bounce bounce & 530 odd Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad are within spitting distance of where I live unfortunately Wink Wink. cheers & take care.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Next pandemic?   Next pandemic? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Next pandemic?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3