Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» escaped birds return
off to south shields Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 7:59 pm

» Weather today
off to south shields Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 11:44 am

» Good Morning
off to south shields Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 11:42 am

» King removes Patronage
off to south shields Emptyby George & Morgan Tue May 07, 2024 7:21 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
off to south shields Emptyby George & Morgan Mon May 06, 2024 4:58 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
off to south shields Emptyby David Mon May 06, 2024 4:53 pm

» Scandalous .......
off to south shields Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 7:31 am

» yb national winner
off to south shields Emptyby George & Morgan Sat May 04, 2024 9:30 am

» good luck weekend
off to south shields Emptyby Knackered Thu May 02, 2024 9:16 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) off to south shields 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 87 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 87 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.off to south shields Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
off to south shields Vote_lcapoff to south shields Voting_baroff to south shields Vote_rcap 
David
off to south shields Vote_lcapoff to south shields Voting_baroff to south shields Vote_rcap 
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222742 messages in 14003 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
off to south shields Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
off to south shields Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

off to south shields

Go down 
+2
oldstrain
barnie
6 posters
AuthorMessage
barnie
Youngbird
Youngbird
barnie

off to south shields Empty
PostSubject: off to south shields   off to south shields EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 8:56 am

day out with family, hope the sun manages to show through the big cloud of pigeons that will be out exercising down there Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: off to south shields   off to south shields EmptyTue Sep 01, 2020 8:29 am

lol! hope you had a good day with the family colin and weather faired well ...
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: off to south shields   off to south shields EmptyTue Sep 01, 2020 9:57 am

have a great time colin, shame you didnt arrange a loft visit with ray peel while you was there ....
Back to top Go down
barnie
Youngbird
Youngbird
barnie

PostSubject: Re: off to south shields   off to south shields EmptyTue Sep 01, 2020 5:03 pm

yes maybe sort something if I was on my own David. Weather was really good :wall to wall sunshine and warm enough, and the sun didn't get blocked out by the black cloud of Ybirds Laughing
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: off to south shields   off to south shields EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 10:18 am

glad you enjoyed the trip colin, hows your birds doing ...?
Back to top Go down
barnie
Youngbird
Youngbird
barnie

PostSubject: Re: off to south shields   off to south shields EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 1:09 pm

all good David, just training according to the moult stage so @20 miles at the moment when head wind, they're only age range between 4 months and just under 6 month old so just taking my time, let them mature up. Plus I don't have the time to blast up and down the motorway nor the finances!

how many pair you got now david?
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: off to south shields   off to south shields EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 2:06 pm

far too many pairs colin ....... Crying or Very sad

ive around 20 pairs of caudwell van reets, and around 15 pairs of mixed, janssens, soontjens, jan arden etc.........im only planningon keeping mainly van reets, and a couple pairs janssens, oh and also the one loft birds i bought back.

i have a club member coming round to take whatever he wants maybe at the weekend, then i need to decide if im going to build a small loft on top of the garage to race ybs next year.......im not too enthusiastic to be honest, but the mrs is, and keeps telling me to make a start ...... Suspect Suspect scratch lol!
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: off to south shields   off to south shields EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 2:12 pm

Wife used to say' Do something or pack up'! Like 'Crap in the pot or get off' lol.
Took me 5-6 years to admit defeat in keeping them. Still would like them etc.

Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: off to south shields   off to south shields EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 9:56 pm

i still like to keep them daz, also like breeding them.........but racing has never appealed to me much No No No
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: off to south shields   off to south shields EmptyThu Sep 03, 2020 1:27 pm

you ought to have a pop david just have a bit of fun with it ....i am cutting down to 9 pairs myself 6 pair of racers who have done well and 2 pair of stock and 1 old boy and his hen ...probably have a few old bird races next year and see how winter pans out regards ybs but will only have 1 round so wont be many ,you dont need loads there much better for more loft space
Back to top Go down
barnie
Youngbird
Youngbird
barnie

PostSubject: Re: off to south shields   off to south shields EmptyThu Sep 03, 2020 3:43 pm

David wrote:
i still like to keep them daz, also like breeding them.........but racing has never appealed to me much No No No

Get yer finger out david Very Happy If I can give it a go anyone can, just see how you get on, needn't send every week, pick your races and get a few youngins tried out.
Give them Van Reets a fair crack of the whip pal. bom
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: off to south shields   off to south shields EmptyThu Sep 03, 2020 4:17 pm

You know, new comers, and not so good fancers, needing a lift and impulse, have never had a better time . Well bred birds going at knock down prices, or given.

As oft quote, I would ask for colours from a few different fanciers and have a stack of out crosses. Youngster a year doing nothing but laze around. Then raced as yearling. Stiff test and a aid from Mister Basket would leave a decent set up I'd be bound. J.M.O.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: off to south shields   off to south shields EmptyThu Sep 03, 2020 8:18 pm

Agree entirely Daz.

There has never been a better opportunity for anyone interesed in our sport to set up in a manner at little cost or effort than ever before.

Thing is there are too many easier options needing less time when those invloved can take it or leave it at will,animals need constant attention..

99% of fanciers would help either young or old to become involved, the problem is reaching out to the few who may be interested.

Unles parents can keep an eye on their children there minds are filled with a load of ????? by the I pads etc; nothing banned by those inflicting harm on our young.

The best parents are not immune too many ways in which children can deceive.

Sadly the days of keeping many animals etc;from being very young has long gone, replaced with vertual reality and in many cases a lack of respect for anybody or anything.

Regards.

Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: off to south shields   off to south shields EmptyFri Sep 04, 2020 9:18 pm

Yes anyone is welcome at our garden
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: off to south shields   off to south shields EmptySat Sep 05, 2020 12:54 pm

Do we have to bring our own beer? Especially a good brand of Whisky! Wink Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: off to south shields   off to south shields Empty

Back to top Go down

off to south shields
Page 1 of 1