Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Good Morning
Sorry but I can't understand it  - Page 2 Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:05 am

» Weather today
Sorry but I can't understand it  - Page 2 Emptyby David Yesterday at 9:16 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
Sorry but I can't understand it  - Page 2 Emptyby David Yesterday at 1:35 pm

» APHA Forms .......
Sorry but I can't understand it  - Page 2 Emptyby David Fri May 17, 2024 11:38 am

» come join us
Sorry but I can't understand it  - Page 2 Emptyby David Thu May 16, 2024 10:21 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Sorry but I can't understand it  - Page 2 Emptyby David Tue May 14, 2024 8:20 pm

» RPRA Partnerships
Sorry but I can't understand it  - Page 2 Emptyby David Sun May 12, 2024 11:48 am

» BHW Subscriptions
Sorry but I can't understand it  - Page 2 Emptyby David Sat May 11, 2024 10:36 pm

» King removes Patronage
Sorry but I can't understand it  - Page 2 Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 8:46 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Sorry but I can't understand it  - Page 2 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 27 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 27 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Sorry but I can't understand it  - Page 2 Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
Sorry but I can't understand it  - Page 2 Vote_lcapSorry but I can't understand it  - Page 2 Voting_barSorry but I can't understand it  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1298 registered users
The newest registered user is Marcdvc11

Our users have posted a total of 222885 messages in 14007 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Sorry but I can't understand it  - Page 2 Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Sorry but I can't understand it  - Page 2 Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
Sorry but I can't understand it  - Page 2 Vote_lcapSorry but I can't understand it  - Page 2 Voting_barSorry but I can't understand it  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Sorry but I can't understand it

Go down 
+4
redrog
Knackered
MISTY
peel bros
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

Sorry but I can't understand it  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry but I can't understand it    Sorry but I can't understand it  - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 10:05 am

whos very, very friendly with china, and russia ......? yes misty youve guessed it Suspect Suspect

it seems everything that happens they are at the bottom of it in some way, yet keeping in the back ground, out of sight ...... study
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Sorry but I can't understand it    Sorry but I can't understand it  - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 9:24 pm

David wrote:
whos very, very friendly with china, and russia ......? yes misty youve guessed it Suspect Suspect

it seems everything that happens they are at the bottom of it in some way, yet keeping in the back ground, out of sight ...... study
Never trust a China man Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes I say David, these days Wink Wink as, in the end bounce bounce China can tighten the screws in many ways to screw them to their way of thinking at the government level as such there. Apparently offered now to build a fishing port for Papua New Guinea down here on one of their small islands. Big enough to take there largest battle ships & the biggest ship the locals have there Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad is a 2 man row boat for fishing, on a good day Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes. cheers
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Sorry but I can't understand it    Sorry but I can't understand it  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2020 10:28 am

no idea why our government(s) have given work to china /pakistan etc , britain was the workshop of the world, why give it all away and rely on sub standard workmanship from these countries

allof our industry has gone, sold or gone out of business , with no help from the government, yet they are still giving money hand over fist to the banks . scratch
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Sorry but I can't understand it    Sorry but I can't understand it  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2020 1:38 pm

David wrote:
no idea why our government(s) have given work to china /pakistan  etc , britain was the workshop of the world, why give it all away and rely on sub standard workmanship from these countries

allof our industry has gone, sold or gone out of business , with no help from the government, yet they are still giving money hand over fist to the banks . scratch
If we were aware of just what goes on David all past indiscretions and  crimes would be of insignificance relative to what goes on today.

Many of our main industrial bases are foreign owned and as far as I can see we could be held to ransome whenever they wished.

Doubt if there is more than half a dozen realy honest people in Governmant  or associate practices.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Sorry but I can't understand it    Sorry but I can't understand it  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2020 2:02 pm

Darn it David going to get into a hole lot of trouble from Knackered now.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Sorry but I can't understand it    Sorry but I can't understand it  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2020 2:39 pm

MISTY wrote:
David wrote:
no idea why our government(s) have given work to china /pakistan  etc , britain was the workshop of the world, why give it all away and rely on sub standard workmanship from these countries

If we were aware of just what goes on David all past indiscretions and  crimes would be of insignificance relative to what goes on today.

Many of our main industrial bases are foreign owned and as far as I can see we could be held to ransome whenever they wished.

Doubt if there is more than half a dozen realy honest people in Governmant  or associate practices.

Regards.

rare thing here misty, we are in agreement !!!! affraid affraid lol! lol!

cant be having that .......... lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
halcanada81
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Sorry but I can't understand it    Sorry but I can't understand it  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2020 3:03 pm

As mentioned, majority elected them. Same as religion, got to convince the masses!
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Sorry but I can't understand it    Sorry but I can't understand it  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2020 6:31 pm

Good we agree on some things David.

Just wish we could on the most important one.

Where there is life there is HOPE.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Sorry but I can't understand it    Sorry but I can't understand it  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2020 9:53 pm

David wrote:

We live in a fools Paradise these days I suggest etc David Smile Smile to a certain degree I'm affraid Modern society type governments created China to what it is today Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad & the monster has escaped the bottle now unfortunately & they have only one game there playing now I'm affraid & that is to control every ones way of thinking to their way of thinking in the end I suggest/suspect. cheers
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Sorry but I can't understand it    Sorry but I can't understand it  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2020 10:09 pm

true knackered, we have handed it over to china, without countries giving them the work and industry they would be nothing...........and we are billions in debt, who to i always ask my self, to who does a country like the uk owe money to ? scratch Suspect Suspect
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Sorry but I can't understand it    Sorry but I can't understand it  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2020 10:10 pm

MISTY wrote:
Darn it David going to get into a hole lot of trouble from Knackered now.

Regards.
Absolutely true lol! lol! lol! I'm  affraid But Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes redemption, maybe thou ???? could be at hand Misty I suggest Very Happy Very Happy if your smart there now etc being near Xmas bounce bounce as that's when I actually change my annual pair of size 11 socks here for the year   Very Happy  Very Happy Wink Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry but I can't understand it    Sorry but I can't understand it  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sorry but I can't understand it
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2