Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» escaped birds return
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2021 Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:59 pm

» Weather today
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2021 Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 11:44 am

» Good Morning
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2021 Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 11:42 am

» King removes Patronage
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2021 Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 7:21 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2021 Emptyby George & Morgan Mon May 06, 2024 4:58 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2021 Emptyby David Mon May 06, 2024 4:53 pm

» Scandalous .......
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2021 Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 7:31 am

» yb national winner
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2021 Emptyby George & Morgan Sat May 04, 2024 9:30 am

» good luck weekend
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2021 Emptyby Knackered Thu May 02, 2024 9:16 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2021 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 115 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 115 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2021 Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2021 Vote_lcapMerry Christmas and Happy New Year 2021 Voting_barMerry Christmas and Happy New Year 2021 Vote_rcap 
David
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2021 Vote_lcapMerry Christmas and Happy New Year 2021 Voting_barMerry Christmas and Happy New Year 2021 Vote_rcap 
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222742 messages in 14003 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2021 Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2021 Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2021

Go down 
+2
Knackered
Don Webb
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2021 Empty
PostSubject: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2021   Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2021 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 1:51 pm

santa santa Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2021 to you all santa santa

2021 season is just around the corner
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2021   Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2021 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 8:08 pm

Don Webb wrote:

Same, same here Don Very Happy Very Happy not that I'm a praying type here etc Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes but I'm giving it some serious type consideration now bounce bounce bounce the way 2020 turned out as such  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes Very Happy Very Happy. cheers
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2021   Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2021 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 8:42 pm

Knackered wrote:
Don Webb wrote:

Same, same here Don Very Happy Very Happy not that I'm a praying type here etc Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes but I'm giving it some serious type consideration now bounce bounce bounce the way 2020 turned out as such  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes Very Happy Very Happy. cheers

Never too late Knackered and you would not be sorry.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2021   Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2021 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 8:47 pm

merry xmas to you and your family don atb for the new year
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2021   Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2021 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 8:56 pm

merry christmas don, and a happy new year to you and yours ...........i hope you have a great day cheers santa santa
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2021   Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2021 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2020 6:43 pm

Merry Xmas don ..hope your well
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2021   Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2021 EmptySat Dec 26, 2020 12:07 am

MISTY wrote:
Knackered wrote:
Don Webb wrote:

Regards.
lol! lol! lol! Just love your enthusiasm here Misty Very Happy Very Happy But Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad I'm  affraid I would just stop bashing your head against a brick wall etc bounce bounce for the cause on my behalf as such Very Happy Very Happy. cheers & take care.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2021   Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2021 EmptySat Dec 26, 2020 6:57 am

Knackered wrote:
MISTY wrote:
Knackered wrote:
Don Webb wrote:

Regards.
lol! lol! lol! Just love your enthusiasm here Misty Very Happy Very Happy But Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad I'm  affraid I would just stop bashing your head against a brick wall etc bounce bounce for the cause on my behalf as such Very Happy Very Happy. cheers & take care.

Brick wall no bother when attacked by SLEDGEHAMMER. Knackered.

Regards.

Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2021   Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2021 EmptySun Dec 27, 2020 12:05 am

MISTY wrote:
Knackered wrote:
MISTY wrote:
Knackered wrote:
Don Webb wrote:

Regards.

Brick wall no bother when attacked by SLEDGEHAMMER. Knackered.

Regards.

Maybe so Misty Wink Wink But Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Uncle Ned here taught me well bounce bounce when I was a wee boy as such fortunately, as my bricks are made from  steel I'm affraid Smile Smile. cheers
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2021   Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2021 EmptySun Dec 27, 2020 8:00 am

You are a hard man to deal with Knackerd but steel can be melted just as can a heart.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2021   Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2021 EmptySun Dec 27, 2020 9:44 am

MISTY wrote:
You are a hard man to deal with Knackerd but steel can be melted just as can a heart.

Regards.
Just hope you have a good blow torch there now etc Misty Wink Wink as my heart here  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes is made of Tantalum, I'm affraid Very Happy Very Happy. cheers
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2021   Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2021 EmptySun Dec 27, 2020 9:53 am

Knackered wrote:
MISTY wrote:

Regards.
Just hope you have a good blow torch there now etc Misty Wink Wink as my heart here  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes is made of Tantalum, I'm affraid Very Happy Very Happy. cheers

Tantalum Knackerd used mainly in electric appliances now, can still see the opportunity of a spark of interest soon.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2021   Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2021 EmptySun Dec 27, 2020 10:05 am

MISTY wrote:
Knackered wrote:
MISTY wrote:

Regards.

Tantalum Knackerd used mainly in electric appliances now, can still see the opportunity of a spark of interest soon.

Regards.
lol! lol! lol! maybe so, maybe not Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes but, it melts at around 3000 odd degrees I believe etc Misty bounce bounce so best fire the old blow torch up there I suggest Very Happy Very Happy & then just hope for the best outcome Wink Wink.  cheers
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2021   Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2021 EmptySun Dec 27, 2020 10:43 am

Knackered wrote:
MISTY wrote:
Knackered wrote:
MISTY wrote:

Regards.

Regards.
lol! lol! lol! maybe so, maybe not Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes but, it melts at around 3000 odd degrees I believe etc Misty bounce bounce so best fire the old blow torch up there I suggest Very Happy Very Happy & then just hope for the best outcome Wink Wink.  cheers

Whilst i am looking for a realy good blow torch Knackered maybe a thought of the the anticipated degrees involved in Hell may be enlghtening.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2021   Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2021 EmptySun Dec 27, 2020 11:11 am

Just had another look at Hal's dancing girls, just love the music and dancing.

Lifts the day for me.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2021   Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2021 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2020 9:45 pm

MISTY wrote:
Knackered wrote:
MISTY wrote:
Knackered wrote:
MISTY wrote:

Regards.

Regards.

Whilst i am looking for a realy good blow torch Knackered maybe a thought of the the anticipated degrees involved in Hell may be enlghtening.

Regards.
Did a google etc Misty Smile Smile the mans knows nothing I'm Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes on the subject matter bounce bounce have a feeling thou few have been there & then come back again to tell a tale type of thing of how hot it actually get's on a good day Very Happy Very Happy. End of the day  Wink  Wink matters little to me here now as I have already pre arranged my ashes to spread on the beach where I grew up roaming free & living the dream as a young pigeon type novice Very Happy  Very Happy.  cheers
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2021   Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2021 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2020 10:30 am

Just think we will see matters out with a bit of luck Knackered.

Things progressing nicely towards the inivitable.

There  are so many inconprehensible matters in life that humans are unable to cope with, without guidance.

The guidance I feel is in the Bible.

(The state the World finds it's self in is clear proof of that.)

So Knackered I will leave matters at that and trust you will find peace of mind in your own manner.

Keep Well Knackered.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2021   Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2021 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 10:24 am

well, nearly over for this year, been a strange year with one thing or another..........lets hope 2021 is a better year for us all.

happy new year everyone ............ cheers cheers cheers santa
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2021   Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2021 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 10:41 am

David wrote:
well, nearly over for this year, been a strange year with one thing or another..........lets hope 2021 is a better year for us all.

happy new year everyone ............ cheers cheers cheers santa
Same, same David Very Happy Very Happy I could suggest thou Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes maybe, if 2021 isn't any better than 2020 as such  bounce  bounce we really will be in the ***** type of thing by next Xmas etc. cheers
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2021   Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2021 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 11:07 am

certainly a worry knackered, with things as they are, what will it be like this time next year .........our government are out of control, weather this virus is real or not, our government will milk it for as long as they can .

what state is the country and small buisiness going to be in if things dont get back to normal soon ....... scratch
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2021   Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2021 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 2:16 pm

David.

I think you have a biased opinion of the present circumstances.

We have an agreed EU leave agreement, many thought impossible a few days ago.

Two vacines which with a little luck will eventually solve the problem.

To suggest the virus is a ghost is an insult to all those who have died and those who are suffering now.

To deal with all the present  problems would be an impossible task for Soloman never mind poor Boris.

So come on David face the actual facts and not speculation.

We may have a very good chance of a full racing season and an end to this unfortunate present situation.

HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GOOD START AND A GOOD END TO 2021. NOt TO MENTION GOOD IN- BETWEEN

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2021   Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2021 Empty

Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2021
Page 1 of 1