Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
Well bad news today Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:17 am

» Good Morning
Well bad news today Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:16 am

» Gst Filing Consultants In Chennai
Well bad news today Emptyby tharunjohar50 Today at 7:16 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Well bad news today Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 4:58 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
Well bad news today Emptyby David Yesterday at 4:53 pm

» SEO Company in Chennai
Well bad news today Emptyby tharunjohar50 Yesterday at 11:37 am

» escaped birds return
Well bad news today Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 10:42 am

» Scandalous .......
Well bad news today Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 7:31 am

» yb national winner
Well bad news today Emptyby George & Morgan Sat May 04, 2024 9:30 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Well bad news today 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 81 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 81 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Well bad news today Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
Well bad news today Vote_lcapWell bad news today Voting_barWell bad news today Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
Well bad news today Vote_lcapWell bad news today Voting_barWell bad news today Vote_rcap 
tharunjohar50
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222733 messages in 14004 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Well bad news today Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Well bad news today Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Well bad news today

Go down 
+5
Knackered
David
Boosey
halcanada81
peel bros
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

Well bad news today Empty
PostSubject: Well bad news today   Well bad news today EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 7:36 pm

Just found out 2 of my sons have the covid. We are devastated to say the least. Had to do a test this morning jayne and I and it was horrendous,  it really one.. results tomorrow..now  we have to stay in for 10 days or so . I have never stayed in that long ever in my life so its going to be hard , but it has to be done . I know there's no right time for this to happen but now its going to be a nightmare.. . I will let you know results tomorrow if anyone is interested..
Back to top Go down
halcanada81
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Well bad news today   Well bad news today EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 7:40 pm

Yes. Interested. Least you have the vaccines in the UK.
10 days..your wife can now spend time pointing your errors of the past as you contemplate matings etc,.
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: Well bad news today   Well bad news today EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 8:00 pm

Yes 10 days stuck in with this lot will done my head in haha .. we will see , one day and as sick as
Back to top Go down
Boosey
Youngbird
Youngbird
Boosey

PostSubject: Re: Well bad news today   Well bad news today EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 8:00 pm

Good luck Ray
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Well bad news today   Well bad news today EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 9:41 pm

sorry to hear this ray, lets hope for a speedy recovery for them ......

could i ask, are they feeling ill, is this why they got the test ...? or did they have to get the test for work etc ?

ive known people who tested positive and felt ok, no feeling unwell etc, only a loss of taste .........10days isolation and they were good to go, others in the house tested negative yet still isolated for 10 days .

keep us informed of your tests, and how your sons are doing ray .
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: Well bad news today   Well bad news today EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 10:04 pm

We all where bad over xmas with flu like systems . 4 of them work at Amazon so one of my sons got tested and that was the start . .hopefully ours are ok but doubt it . My other son visited us on xmas day and he has it ..hopefully the rest of us are ok .
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Well bad news today   Well bad news today EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 10:05 pm

peel bros wrote:
Yes 10 days stuck in with this lot will done my head in haha .. we will see , one day and as sick as
Not good news etc Ray Smile Smile to start the new year off as such all up there for your family at the moment it appears. Rest assured thou Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes the experts here bounce bounce will be offering certain advise I suspect in many forms Wink Wink. For myself here Smile Smile I would say think positive & get the mindset factor thinking positive also & with a wee ounce of luck all will turn out for the best there by the end of your experience, hopefully. cheers & take care.
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: Well bad news today   Well bad news today EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 10:09 pm

Thank you and hopefully we survive
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: Well bad news today   Well bad news today EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 7:22 am

We have it but hopefully over the worst of it now. It was over xmas we were all poorly
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Well bad news today   Well bad news today EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 8:04 am

hopefully you all make a speedy recovery ,sounds like yer over the worst if ya had sympthoms around xmas day ....all the very best to you all
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: Well bad news today   Well bad news today EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 8:11 am

Yes feel ok Darren apart from a headache,  but I always have one of those lol...thanks
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Well bad news today   Well bad news today EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 10:00 am

peel bros wrote:
Thank you and hopefully we survive
lol! lol! lol! see Smile Smile your already thinking positively etc Ray I suggest Wink Wink just make sure thou Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes you keep well away from your pigeons down at the allotment there  bounce  bounce as I wouldn't like to see the birthday boy Smile Smile get a late birthday type present to start the new year off as such Wink Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Well bad news today   Well bad news today EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 10:12 am

Just read the bad news and hope by now the worst is  over could not have come at a worse time.

Thoughts with you and yours  for a fast and full recovery.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Well bad news today   Well bad news today EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 10:51 am

peel bros wrote:
Just found out 2 of my sons have the covid. We are devastated to say the least. Had to do a test this morning jayne and I and it was horrendous,  it really one.. results tomorrow... now  we have to stay in for 10 days or so . I have never stayed in that long ever in my life so its going to be hard , but it has to be done . I know there's no right time for this to happen but now its going to be a nightmare.. . I will let you know results tomorrow if anyone is interested..

Daughter came through the virus O.k. Kids ok too.

So keep the chin up mate. Obviously it's a very small numbers that don't get through it. But! yes it is certainly a very trying time. Hapless and helpless.
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: Well bad news today   Well bad news today EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:34 am

Thanks everyone,  yes I think we will be ok as worst is over with hopefully   just 10 days in will do my head in lol
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Well bad news today   Well bad news today EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 1:26 pm

Daughter is an assistant teacher at school just 50 yards from her house. Both youngster's go there etc.
Was/ is very careful ....
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Well bad news today   Well bad news today EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 1:28 pm

peel bros wrote:
Yes feel ok Darren apart from a headache,  but I always have one of those lol...thanks

keep on top of it ray it has a habit of biting back so sleep and eat well ,i dont mean burgers either lol! atb
Back to top Go down
markevans
Youngbird
Youngbird
markevans

PostSubject: Re: Well bad news today   Well bad news today EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 4:30 pm

Hope you and all your family are making a good recovery ray, the last thing the forum needs is to buy a memorial trophy
Back to top Go down
halcanada81
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Well bad news today   Well bad news today EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 7:22 pm

Almost a disaster here. Heavy plastic over one window outside had blown to shreds. Wife was at the store buying liver for the dogs, so decided to replace it.
Step ladder, 6 foot high aluminimum' Window is about 5 high x2,5. Up the ladder carefully with the plastic and heavy duty stapler. Left corner one staple in. Right corner 2 inches out of reach. Carefully stretched. Lost balance. On the way down head hit the Sattelite dish and then the post it is on. Landed on my recently dislocated shoulder. Face 6 inches from a pile of dog crap. Lay awhile stunned. Nothing broken. Took a while to get up. Pig headed I went back up and managed to get it all done. Told the wife. "Cannot leave you alone for a minute". Her comment. "You will be 81 Jan 4th! You should know better.!" She got mad when I threatened to hide her false teeth!
Had a hat on and hood of jacket up. Fortunately.
Back to top Go down
markevans
Youngbird
Youngbird
markevans

PostSubject: Re: Well bad news today   Well bad news today EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 8:02 pm

Glad your OK hal nearly had two memorial trophies to buy
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: Well bad news today   Well bad news today EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 8:20 pm

Memorial? Bloody hope not
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Well bad news today   Well bad news today EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 9:15 pm

peel bros wrote:
Memorial? Bloody hope not
More like a party afer all are OK peel bros, sure all praying for a quick recovery.

Hope a very Happy New Year is just around the corner.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Well bad news today   Well bad news today EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 9:43 pm

markevans wrote:
Glad your OK hal nearly had two memorial trophies to buy
lol! lol! lol! find another one here etc Mark Very Happy Very Happy somewhere  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  & maybe you could just get a discount buying in bulk Wink Wink. cheers

Last edited by Knackered on Thu Dec 31, 2020 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Well bad news today   Well bad news today EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 10:09 pm

halcanada81 wrote:
Almost a disaster here. Heavy plastic over one window outside had blown to shreds. Wife was at the store buying liver for the dogs, so decided to replace it.
Step ladder, 6 foot high aluminimum' Window is about 5 high x2,5. Up the ladder carefully with the plastic and heavy duty stapler. Left corner one staple in. Right corner 2 inches out of reach. Carefully stretched. Lost balance. On the way down head hit the Sattelite dish and then the post it is on. Landed on my recently dislocated shoulder. Face 6 inches from a pile of dog crap. Lay awhile stunned. Nothing broken. Took a while to get up. Pig headed I went back up and managed to get it all done. Told the wife. "Cannot leave you alone for a minute". Her comment. "You will be 81 Jan 4th! You should know better.!" She got mad when I threatened to hide her false teeth!
Had a hat on and hood of jacket up. Fortunately.
Verbal abuse Wink Wink is just like water of a ducks back at our age I suggest/suspect Hal Smile Smile Falling off ladders thou Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes that's a wee bit more serious. So best you hire a Traddie type in the future there now maybe. Now Very Happy Very Happy talking Traddie talk bounce bounce just replaced here yesterday a new toilet system here in the toilet. $650 odd dollars all up it was, completed Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Bloke that actually did it here Wink Wink nearly 50 years ago  bounce  bounce did his whole house plumbing at the time etc back then from top to toe for $500 odd dollars  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes. cheers
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Well bad news today   Well bad news today EmptyFri Jan 01, 2021 1:24 pm

Should not forget you are no spring chicken Hal.

Mind does not always function in that mode.

Perhaps a concrete loft may be the answer.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well bad news today   Well bad news today Empty

Back to top Go down

Well bad news today
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next