Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
Plan Race distances Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 11:44 am

» Good Morning
Plan Race distances Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 11:42 am

» King removes Patronage
Plan Race distances Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 7:21 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Plan Race distances Emptyby George & Morgan Mon May 06, 2024 4:58 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
Plan Race distances Emptyby David Mon May 06, 2024 4:53 pm

» escaped birds return
Plan Race distances Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 10:42 am

» Scandalous .......
Plan Race distances Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 7:31 am

» yb national winner
Plan Race distances Emptyby George & Morgan Sat May 04, 2024 9:30 am

» good luck weekend
Plan Race distances Emptyby Knackered Thu May 02, 2024 9:16 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Plan Race distances 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 66 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 65 Guests :: 2 Bots

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Plan Race distances Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
Plan Race distances Vote_lcapPlan Race distances Voting_barPlan Race distances Vote_rcap 
David
Plan Race distances Vote_lcapPlan Race distances Voting_barPlan Race distances Vote_rcap 
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222740 messages in 14003 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Plan Race distances Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Plan Race distances Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Plan Race distances

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
tanveerhbaig
Chipping
Chipping
tanveerhbaig

Plan Race distances Empty
PostSubject: Plan Race distances   Plan Race distances EmptyTue Jul 27, 2021 6:02 pm

Hi ,
I am tasked to plan race distances Very Happy currently we have 6 races and we start from 160KM upto 750KM .
This years we discussed and agreed to have 2 combine tosses. I thought to add those combined tosses as Race too cheers as it will make fancier serious and short distances might be helpful . we start from last week of jan (when temperature is not over 20c) and ends on 10-15 march ( when avg temperature on race track is 30-33c) . before Jan we have fog, so real less time to race

I created following plan , do you think it is ok ? how much distance we should increase from one race to another ?

-- R1 -- 100 KM
-- R2 -- 170 KM
-- R3 -- 240 KM
-- R4 -- 310 KM
-- R5 -- 410 KM
-- R6 -- 550 KM
-- R7 -- 700 KM
-- R8 -- 350 KM
-- R9 -- 800 KM
Back to top Go down
http://www.pakpipa.com
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Plan Race distances   Plan Race distances EmptyTue Jul 27, 2021 8:11 pm

If you give the system you use, i am sure one using the same system will give you some sound advice.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Plan Race distances   Plan Race distances EmptyTue Jul 27, 2021 9:15 pm

looks pretty good to me tanveer nice and steady to begin with and very similar to what we do here atb
Back to top Go down
tanveerhbaig
Chipping
Chipping
tanveerhbaig

PostSubject: Re: Plan Race distances   Plan Race distances EmptyWed Jul 28, 2021 11:07 am

if you are asking about system like widowhood, roundabout etc. we are not using such systems. mostly we keep sexes separate and race. very few try partial widowhood

MISTY wrote:
If you give the system you use, i am sure one using the same system will give you some sound advice.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
tanveerhbaig
Chipping
Chipping
tanveerhbaig

PostSubject: Re: Plan Race distances   Plan Race distances EmptyWed Jul 28, 2021 11:07 am

Thank you Darren
oldstrain wrote:
looks pretty good to me tanveer nice and steady to begin with and very similar to what we do here atb
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Plan Race distances   Plan Race distances EmptyWed Jul 28, 2021 12:18 pm

Called celibacy Tanveerhbaig. A very good system. You have fit birds of either sex and can / should I believe rota them, to achieve, peak at the desired races. 6 weeks span - some seven weeks  of top race condition. J.M.O. and beliefs.
i see the longest race appears to be 500 miles. Any bird, with a love of home will sail that distance with ease.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Plan Race distances   Plan Race distances EmptyWed Jul 28, 2021 12:54 pm

How is the sport in general doing over there ?.

Having many losses etc;

Weather affecting things ?.

Sport growing or otherwise ?.

Health and treatments etc;

Where did the pigeons in your country originate?.

Number in the clubs ?.

Regards
Back to top Go down
tanveerhbaig
Chipping
Chipping
tanveerhbaig

PostSubject: Re: Plan Race distances   Plan Race distances EmptyWed Jul 28, 2021 1:32 pm

Growing

Having many losses etc;
For my club 2021 was bad before that moderate losses

Yes, in the beginning of season it is cold (here in islamabad ~8-10c) adn warmer at the end of season ~32c
Fog/mist is a challenge too

Now it is taking lift Smile growing

I think answer could be variable, varies from person to person. for me I face less to no disease . but I am hearing in other areas about YB sickness specially one eye cold and canker.

Belgium,Holland and Germany

Number in the clubs ?
almost every major city has one or more clubs.

MISTY wrote:

Having many losses etc;

Number in the clubs ?.

Regards
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Plan Race distances   Plan Race distances EmptyWed Jul 28, 2021 1:38 pm

Thanks tanveerhbaig, interesting.

Good luck when you start racing.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Plan Race distances   Plan Race distances EmptyWed Jul 28, 2021 2:16 pm

great to hear racing and pigeons in general are growing in pakistan ,all the very best for the coming season tanveer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plan Race distances   Plan Race distances Empty

Back to top Go down

Plan Race distances
Page 1 of 1