Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Good Morning
You've all heard it before Emptyby oldstrain Today at 12:21 pm

» Weather today
You've all heard it before Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 12:09 pm

» King removes Patronage
You've all heard it before Emptyby oldstrain Today at 11:04 am

» York Road & District Results 2024
You've all heard it before Emptyby David Yesterday at 1:35 pm

» APHA Forms .......
You've all heard it before Emptyby David Fri May 17, 2024 11:38 am

» come join us
You've all heard it before Emptyby David Thu May 16, 2024 10:21 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
You've all heard it before Emptyby David Tue May 14, 2024 8:20 pm

» RPRA Partnerships
You've all heard it before Emptyby David Sun May 12, 2024 11:48 am

» BHW Subscriptions
You've all heard it before Emptyby David Sat May 11, 2024 10:36 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) You've all heard it before 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 24 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 22 Guests :: 1 Bot

David, George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.You've all heard it before Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
You've all heard it before Vote_lcapYou've all heard it before Voting_barYou've all heard it before Vote_rcap 
oldstrain
You've all heard it before Vote_lcapYou've all heard it before Voting_barYou've all heard it before Vote_rcap 
David
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1298 registered users
The newest registered user is Marcdvc11

Our users have posted a total of 222893 messages in 14007 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
You've all heard it before Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
You've all heard it before Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

You've all heard it before

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

You've all heard it before Empty
PostSubject: You've all heard it before   You've all heard it before EmptyThu Sep 02, 2021 1:03 pm

Or have you?

Is Jesus God?  Now you all have herd the story. This account!

Well two years before Jesus's birth Luke 1: says at 30. So the angel said to her: (Mary). 'Do not be afraid, Mary, for you have found favour with God. 31 And look! you will become pregnant and give birth to a son, and you are to name him Jesus.32. This one will be great  and will be called Son of the Most High, and Jehovah God will give him the throne of David his father, 33 and he will rule as King over the house of Jacob forever, and there will be no end to his Kingdom'. 34 But Mary said to the angel: 'How is this to be, since I am not having sexual relations with a man'? 35 In answer the angel said to her: 'Holy spirit will come upon you, and power of the Most High will overshadow you. And for that reason the one who is born will be called holy, God’s Son'.

Jesus, now aged 29, at Matthew: 3.it  says at 13 - Then Jesus came from Galilee to the Jordan to John, in order to be baptized by him. 14  But the latter tried to prevent him, saying: 'I am the one who needs to be baptized by you, and are you coming to me'? 15 Jesus replied to him: “Let it be this time, for in that way it is suitable for us to carry out all that is righteous'. Then he (John the Baptist) quit preventing him. 16 After being baptized, Jesus immediately came up from the water; and look! the heavens were opened up, and he saw God’s spirit descending like a dove and coming upon him. 7 Look! Also, a voice from the heavens said: 'This is my Son, the beloved, whom I have approved'.

When Jesus asked his disciples  at Matthew 16: 13 When he had come into the region of Caesarean Philippi, Jesus asked his disciples: 'Who are men saying the Son of man is'?14 They said: 'Some say John the Baptist, others E·liʹjah, and still others Jeremiah or one of the prophets'.15 Jesus said to them: 'You, though, who do you say I am'? 16 Simon Peter answered: 'You are the Christ, the Son of the living God'. 17 In response Jesus said to him: 'Happy you are, Simon son of Jonah, because flesh and blood did not reveal it to you, but my Father in the heavens did'.

Before Jesus's execution Jesus answered at John 19 7 onwards gave the simple fact that he wasn't god, 7 The Jews answered him: “We have a law, and according to the law he ought to die because he made himself God’s son'. 8 When Pilate heard what they were saying, he became even more fearful, 9 and he entered the governor’s residence again and said to Jesus: Where are you from'? But Jesus gave him no answer.10 So Pilate said to him: 'Are you refusing to speak to me? Do you not know that I have authority to release you and I have authority to execute you'? 11 Jesus answered him: 'You would have no authority over me at all unless it had been granted to you from above. This is why the man who handed me over to you has greater sin'!

Further at John 14 20 In that day you will know that I (Jesus) am in union with my Father and you are in union with me and I am in union with you. 21 Whoever has my commandments and observes them is the one who loves me. In turn, whoever loves me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him and will clearly show myself to him'. 22 Judas, -not Iscariot, -  said to him: 'Lord, what has happened that you intend to show yourself clearly to us and not to the world'? 23In answer Jesus said to him: 'If anyone loves me, he will observe my word, and my Father will love him, and we (Note WE) will come to him and make our dwelling with him. 24 Whoever does not love me does not observe my words. The word that you are hearing is not mine, but belongs to the Father who sent me.
 John sums it up at ch. 20 verses: 9 For they did not yet understand the scripture that he must rise from the dead. 10 So the disciples went back to their homes.11 Mary, however, kept standing outside near the tomb, weeping. While she was weeping, she stooped forward to look into the tomb,12 and she saw two angels in white sitting where the body of Jesus had been lying, one at the head and one at the feet. 13 And they said to her: 'Woman, why are you weeping'? She said to them: 'They have taken my Lord away, and I do not know where they have laid him'. 14 After saying this, she turned around and saw Jesus standing there, but she did not realize that it was Jesus. 15 Jesus said to her: 'Woman, why are you weeping? Whom are you looking for'? She, thinking it was the gardener, said to him: 'Sir, if you have carried him off, tell me where you have laid him, and I will take him away'. 16 Jesus said to her: 'Mary'! On turning around, she said to him in Hebrew:'Rab·boʹni'! (which means 'Teacher') 17 Jesus said to her: 'Stop clinging to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father. But go to my brothers and say to them, ‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father and to my God and your God'!

So, obviously, Jesus is God's son!  NOT god!
What i find so unbelieveable is when someone says 'Holy Mary, mother of God'!

I mean, how could all the past, via God, happenings have happened? Because of, and through God they happened prior to Jesus's birth! Rediculous no!? Of course. Not! Just ask a preaxcher of Babylon.

Last edited by Daz on Thu Sep 02, 2021 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: You've all heard it before   You've all heard it before EmptyThu Sep 02, 2021 1:11 pm

ive never been religous daz, went to a school where it wasnt really much thought about, so ive never paid much attention........but i thought god was jesus`s "dad". hence the term "the son of god" when speaking about jesus .
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: You've all heard it before   You've all heard it before EmptyThu Sep 02, 2021 1:36 pm

That's true David. Jesus is God's son.

You, David, in that respect have been 'better of.' not being religous and hence 'Mislead', led astay by false religion doctrine lol.
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: You've all heard it before   You've all heard it before EmptyThu Sep 02, 2021 3:14 pm

the C of E being one of the worst eh ...gone against alot of the real/true meaning of the bible eh ,seems to make it up as it goes along Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: You've all heard it before   You've all heard it before EmptyThu Sep 02, 2021 6:32 pm

oldstrain wrote:
the C of E being one of the worst eh ...gone against alot of the real/true meaning of the bible eh ,seems to make it up as it goes along Rolling Eyes

The C of E have long ago gone to the dogs.

Gay marriages, gay vicars, same sex marriages all condemned by the Bible.

All accepted and welcomed into the "Church".

Child abuse etc; keprt secret.

Cannot see how the idiots think they can lead an obnocious life and then be a part of a New Order, paradise on earth.

Do they honestly think God will alllow such behaviour after Armageddon?.

No wonder when other religions see how we behave as a Nation we are not a good example to their children and think we need ???????.

Regards.

Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: You've all heard it before   You've all heard it before EmptyThu Sep 02, 2021 6:49 pm

pretty much sums it up just nicely misty
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You've all heard it before   You've all heard it before Empty

Back to top Go down

You've all heard it before
Page 1 of 1